CaV: Black Panther (BPIB) VS. Pyrrha (TWK)

• 48 results
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Black Panther (Blackpantherisb)

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Pyrrha Nikos (Thewatcherking)

Rules

• Composite standard gear for both
  • Panther is morals on
  • Pyrrha is morals off and bloodlusted
  • In character for both
  • Win by KO or death
  • No BFR
  • No Prep for either combatant

No Caption Provided

Let the battle begin!

No Caption Provided
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Tag after every post

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@causeimbatman: Will do.

@thewatcherking: I've got to post in another CaV before hand so it will take some time, when do you think you could open?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheWatcherKing
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

TheStarWarsGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag 4 Votes

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: Do you plan on posting soon? If not then my post will be up later today.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Hey sorry, earlier today the site went down and I lost a quarter of my post, I swear that it'll be up by Wedsday at the latest.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Hey sorry, earlier today the site went down and I lost a quarter of my post, I swear that it'll be up by Wedsday at the latest.

It's fine, I understand.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackpantherisb

Alright its time to rep my namesake, and favorite superhero:

Black Panther: The best superhero ever.

"Brazen power oft succumbs to silence and stealth!"

BIO

No Caption Provided

Strength

Striking

One of Pyrrha's greatest assets is her insane durability, fortunately, T'Challa has very impressive damage output, especially when it comes to raw striking power. Even when depowered he still can hit pretty damn hard:

Black Panther: The Man Without Fear #523
Black Panther: The Man Without Fear #523

With a single blow T'Challa one shot KOs American Panther and heavily craterizes the concrete ground beneath him and shatter it. Keep in mind that this was done while he was depowered, without the heart shape herb amp, which he has in fight. Moving on...

Black Panther Vol. 3 #33
Black Panther Vol. 3 #33

With an effortless swipe he destroys a concrete wall like its made of when tissue paper, not much to say about this, but wall busting this casually is a very impressive feat, obviously he can do far better than this though:

Marvel Comics Presents #148

With a fairly casual kick Black Panther takes the head off a SHIELD robot decoy of Sabertooth, what makes this such a good feat is the fact that earlier in the issue its stated that the robot is made of a steel like metal. If T'Challa can effortlessly smash through steel level metals Pyrrha won't be no selling his blows.

Black Panther Vol. 3 #48

After being concealed in a body tight coffin of thick metal, Panther, who was totally constricted with absolutely no leverage, punches a large hole clean through his metal restrains and grabs Magneto by the throat. This is especially impressive due to the fact that he has zero leverage, meaning he had to generate that much force without any buildup, imagine what he could do with a real swing.

Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #523.1

T'Challa, who was also depowered here, smacks around White Wolf, cracking concrete and brick walls, and ultimately KOing him in only two hits. And White Wolf is no pushover when it comes to durability, he was able to tank huge statue busting explosions and large falls with no damage whatsoever, and he can even no sell massive room level+ explosions at point blank. So two shotting him while depowered is a pretty insane striking feat. This is really just the tip of the iceberg for T'Challa's striking feats, but I'm already fairly confidant that he can hurt Pyrrha with his blows alone.

Lifting

Pyrrha has used her magnetic semblance to use huge pieces of metal to overpower and restrain her foes, so I figured I would display some of T'Challa's more impressive lifting feats to make it clean that pinning him down is not a viable option.

Scans 1-2: Lifts a water wheel, breaks his steel chains, and shatters the wheel into pieces. (Jungle Action #24)

Scan 3: Bulldogs a 1.5 ton Rhino, a fairly self explanatory feat. (Jungle Action #9)

Scan 4: Here he overpowers the bite of a huge crocodile, and ends up snapping his jaw, killing it. What makes this feat so impressive is the fact that crocodiles have a bite of 16,460 newtons of force, which converts to 1.7 tons aprox. (Jungle Action #10)

Scan 5: With only one arm T'Challa supports 2+ tons of raw concrete fairly casually. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #12)

Scan 6: Does essentially the same thing, except with two arms and a far larger piece of rubble. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #4)

Scan 7: With zero leverage he generates enough force to shatter his steel restraints, an easy multi ton feat. (Avengers Vol. 1 #79)

Scan 8: Once again he Bulldogs a Rhino fairly casually, however this Rhino was confirmed to be 5 tons. (Black Panther Vol. 2 #1)

Scan 9: Rips off a pressurized cargo hatch on an airplane, with feat is in the 10 ton ranges. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #14)

Scan 10: Pushes a 15+ ton boulder down onto Ymir. (Avengers Vol. 1 #61)

In terms of raw physical strength when T'Challa pushes himself he can operates in the 10+ ton ranges, and he is fairly comfortable in the 5 ton range, so incaping him won't really be a viable option for Pyrrha. Moving on...

Speed

Reaction

T'Challa has very impressive reactions, even for other superhumans, I will start out with some of his lower end feats, which are still highly impressive:

Scans 1-2: Doges a spear thrown by Vlad the Impaler fairly casually. He was depowered here. (Black Panther the Man Without Fear #518)

Scan 3: Doges a spear thrown by Vlad at point blank, and actually moves at comparable speeds to the spear. He was depowered here. (Black Panther the Man Without Fear #514)

Scans 4-5: While supporting someone on his back T'Challa weaves through dozens of projectiles from the highly accurate Lady Bullseye. He was depowered here. (Black Panther the Most Dangerous Man Alive #525)

Scans 6-7: T'Challa manages to dodge a crossbow bolt when its only inches away from his head, and he was exhausted and heavily weakened in this instance. (Jungle Action #15)

Scan 8: Blocks a bunch of energy blast from different angles. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #33)

Scan 9: Dodges an energy attack long after its been fired. (Black Panther Long Live the King #4)

Black Panther can pretty casually dodge fast projectiles like throwing spears or crossbow bolts even when heavily weakened or depowered, and can also easily dodge energy attacks, however what about bullet timing? Well he can do that easily as well:

Scan 1: We see a bullet being fired in the first panel, and then Panther moving out of the way in the second, moving out of the way after the bullet was fired. Hell, T'Challa even confirms as much by saying that he would've been hit by the bullet if it wasn't for his reflexes. (Avengers Vol. 1 #87)

Scan 2: Very clear cut bullet timing explicitly after the bullet had been fired, not to much to say about this feat. (Jungle Action #17)

Scan 3: Weaves and contorting his body flawlessly around multiple bullets. (Black Panther Vol. 1 #10)

Scan 4: Does the same thing as the previous scan, except their are multiple shooters all firing for different angles, as opposed to just one. (Marvel SuperheroesVol. 2 #1)

Scan 5: Whilst carrying someone else Black Panther, after a high powered Wakandian rocket launcher has been fired he moves out of the way, and cuts out the window behind him, making a hole for it. What makes this so impressive is the fact that most shoulder launched rocket only using current tech are highly supersonic, here are just a few: The blowpipe, The Grom, The FIM-43 Redeye, The Fliegerfaust, ETC. The point is that all of these shoulder rocket that use modern technology fly at mach 1.5+, so a Wakandan shoulder rocket, should be at least as fast if not vastly more so considering the fact that their technology was superior in WWII than our tech is even today. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #4)

I'm confident that I've established that Black Panther is in fact a casual bullet timer with high level supersonic reactions, he still has even better feats than these but I will save them for my later posts, this should suffice for now. Neither Panther nor Pyrrha should have a large edge in the reactions category, they are fairly evenly matched. Moving on...

Combat Speed

T'Challa also possesses insane combat speed, I will start out with some of his lower showings, but I am confidant that he can keep up with Pyrrha in this category as well. Now moving on to some of his feats:

Jungle Action #11
Jungle Action #11

T'Challa hits Baron Macabre three times in the same time span that it would take W'Kabi, a highly trained and skilled soldier to throw even a single punch. Even at T'Challa's lower end he still has insanely impressive feats. Moving on...

Scan 1: In the times it takes him to say a couple of very short sentences T'Challa speedblitzes down three fodder casually. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #33)

Scan 2: Moves many feet and acrobatically takes out two fodder before they could even pull the trigger, the average human has a reaction speed of .25 seconds, so that means that BP blitzed down and took out two people in less than .25 seconds, a very impressive feat. Just to make this feat even more impressive he was actually heavily weakened and exhausted at this point. (Marvel Comics Presents #17)

Scan 3: Here BP moves dozens of feet and blitzes down someone before they can pull they trigger, what makes this so impressive is the fact that the man actually started pulling the trigger before T'Challa even starts to move, and Black Panther was actually bleeding to death in this instance, and passed out from blood loss only a couple pages later. (Marvel Comics Presents #21)

I've already clearly established that T'Challa can blitz down fodder in a mere fraction of a second, but just how many fodder can he blitz in such a small time frame? Well just look here to see:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #46
Black Panther Vol. 3 #46

T'Challa moves many dozens of feet highly acrobatically and blitzes down four different opponents in the time frame that it takes him to say quite severely, now I timed myself saying it and to took almost exactly .40 seconds, maybe it was slightly more, maybe it was slightly less, however moving 20+ feet and performing high intensity combat actions as well doing multiple flips and jumps is a fairly insane combat speed feat. I will have to wait to see what Pyrrha has in store, but I doubt that she will have a significant edge over T'Challa in this category.

Durability

T'Challa is insanely durable, it's arguably his best physical trait, Pyrrha will have a hard time putting him down, and it will take her a while to do significant damage:

Blunt Force

T'Challa is very tough, and consistently tanks blows from opponents with insane strength/striking power, who are on par with or at the very least comparable to Pyrrha:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #20

Here he fights Killmonger in a vicious and long battle that goes on for 13 hours with breaks after every two hours of fighting or so for roughly an hour. That means that they directly fought for over eight hours total, and an hour long break isn't long enough to heal wounds, so he would have to be soaking all of that damage. That means that Black Panther tanked at least hundreds of blows from Killmonger who can flip 7 ton elephants effortlessly, and shatter thick tree trunks effortlessly. So tanking hundreds of blows from him is an insanely impressive feat, and Killmonger is only able to win with a couple of cheapshots after T'Challa had been distracted.

SIDE NOTE: I only used the panels/scans from the fight where T'Challa is being directly hit and most of the fight happened off panel.

Moving on...

Jungle Action #5
Jungle Action #5

Here T'Challa tanks multiple hits from Man-Ape with essentially no damage at all, this is highly impressive considering the fact that M'Baktu can toss trees around like their made of wet paper, rip huge 15+ ton metal pillars out of the ground casually, and effortlessly smash thick steel doors down with a single blow. What makes both of these feats even more impressive is the fact that he didn't even have his vibrainium suit on in these instances, and the suit amps the durability of whoever wears it massively:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #55

Kasper Cole, who is just a normal cop, who at this point didn't have the heart shaped herb and was just a totally normal person, easily tanked a 62 story fall with little to no damage just because he was wearing a vibrainium Black Panther suit. Just imagine how durable T'Challa is in the suit if it gives a regular human such an insane durability boost.

Energy

Since I'm fairly certain that Pyrrha doesn't use energy attacks often, or maybe even at all I figure I may as well put all of T'Challa's cards on the table in this section, and establish that she will not be hurting T'Challa with any kind of explosive/energy based attack:

Scans 1-2: T'Challa essentially no sells being hit by an RPG at close range. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #3)

Scan 3: Tanks an explosion that destroys a huge stone statue with no damage at all. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #12)

Scan 4: No sells a room busting explosion. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #12)

Scan 5: Even without his armor T'Challa fairly easily tanks an explosion that decimated a cliffside and then the subsequent fall. (Avengers Vol. 1 #33)

This is all of his lower level durability feats, but he has far better ones than these:

Scans 1-2: T'Challa essentially no sells the explosion of a train, however this arc was set 25 years in the future, and do to his old age this triggered a seizure in T'Challa, however that obviously won't be a problem for the current BP that we are using in this battle. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #37)

Scan 3: Tank a building level explosion and uses his body as a human shield to protect a soldier. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #4)

Scan 4: Essentially no sells a repulsor blast from Iron Man, and these blasts in the very same scan temporarily KOed Wolverine with a blast to the head. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #43)

Scan 5: Tanks yet another blast from a pissed off Iron Man with little to no damage. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #45)

Scan 6: Tanks a plasma discharge from Iron Man with no damage, and Tony even states that he can't hurt BP with his repulsors. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #45)

Scans 7-8: No sells continues lightning attacks from Storm and actually manages to redirect them fairly easily. (AvX: VS. #5)

Scan 9: Tanks a massive blast from Ultron's war platform that destroys a large stone tower as a side effect. (Avengers Vol. 3 #21)

I think this is enough for me to say that there is no way in holy hell that Pyrrha will even be able to scratch Panther with her energy attacks. This leaves only one category of durability left, and for a street leveler Panther is extremely impressive in this category:

Piercing

Black Panther is almost totally resistant to all piercing weapons, knives, swords, bullets, you name in and his suit has no sold it. Pyrrha's bullets won't be doing much of anything to T'Challa.

Scan 1: No sells a knife and it shatters on his stomach. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #1)

Scan 2: No sells small arms fire. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #14)

Scan 3: Once again no sells small arms fire. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #14)

Scan 4: A thick and long sword like blade is totally unable to even scratch him, and it shatters upon contact with his "abbott". (Black Panther Vol. 4 #37)

Scan 5: No sells machine gun fire from multiple targets. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #2)

Scans 6-7: Utterly no sells 316 machine gun rounds at point blank range. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #6)

So Pyrrha isn't even putting a scratch on Panther with her guns or blades, if she has them, end of story. Now that I've established an impressive physical baseline for T'Challa lets move on to just how well he can use his physicality in combat:

Skill

This in another category in which T'Challa shines, and I'm fairly certain that he has the advantage here. Lets start out with some statements about his skill and some hand book entries:

Scan 1: T'Challa states that he has studied every martial arts form in the world. (AvX VS. #5)

Scan 2: A handbook talks about how he doesn't solely rely on established martial arts, but he also utilizes his agility and catlike movement in combat. (The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 1983 #2)

Scan 3: A later handbook confirms that he has mastered all martial arts and elaborates on his insane agility. (Avengers Ultimates Guide)

Now that I've established just how insanely skilled T'Challa is lets crack into some of his showings shall we?

Lets start with some of his agility showings, which are also top tier for most street levelers:

Scan 1: Uses impressive agility while going down a pole. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 2: Doing flips whist scaling walls and jumping from ledge to ledge. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 3: Similar to above except in the city streets between buildings over long distances. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 4: Jumping around a forest with equal agility to an actual Panther. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 5: Essentially defies physics through raw agility, a very impressive feat. (Jungle Action #12)

Scan 6: Uses his agility to reduce the momentum of a fall from many hundreds of feet. (Panther's Prey #1)

Scan 7: Uses his agility to guide his fall into his opponent, speed blitzing him. (Panther's Prey #1)

Scan 8: Drives a car off the road, leaps out of the top of the car, then uses his agility to land back on top of the car, all of this was done whilst depowered. (Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #527)

I've displayed that Panther has incredible durability, but what about his use of it in combat? Short answer: he uses it all the time, long answer:

Scan 1: Uses his agility to blitz down four people at very high speeds. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #46)

Scan 2: Whilst fighting against multiple fodder he uses his agility insanely accurately and disarms a guy while avoid gun fire from another. (Marvel Comics Presents #30)

Scan 3: Uses his agility to guide his fall into his opponent, speed blitzing him. (Panther's Prey #1)

Scan 4: Gets the advantage over Cap in a sparring match using his incredible agility. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #24)

Scan 5: Is agile enough to blindside and pin down Spider-Man. (Marvel Team-Up #87)

Clearly T'Challa consistently uses his agility and acrobatic capabilities in combat, this will make life much harder for Pyrrha as she's not just dealing with a skilled martial artist but also an insane acrobat with cat level agility who incorporates their agility effectively into combat. Moving on to T'Challa's raw skill:

Avengers Vol. 1 #53
Avengers Vol. 1 #53

Even though T'Challa and Beast are evenly matched in agility and speed, and Beast has the physical advantage, using a Judo throw that absorbs Beast's momentum and redirects Panther swiftly defeats the X-Man, but BP also consistently defeats other highly skilled fighters, such as Deapool for instance:

Deadpool Vol. 4 #15

Here Deadpool gets defeated pretty handily, though he doesn't exactly lose, hell the artist even confirms as much, though the fight does make clear that T'Challa is the superior combatant and certainly has better skill, and its not like Wade is unskilled. I'm actually fairly certain that in terms of pure skill Wade himself in Pyrrha's superior, making T'Challa vastly better.

And he will often use his still and agility in tandem, often against physically superior opponents:

Black Panther Vol. 4 #33

Here whilst fighting a physically superior space Werewolf he uses his agility to out-maneuver and dodge its attacks, and using precise strikes to inflict damage, ultimately using both skill and agility in tandem to get on top of the Werewolf and break its neck. Between T'Challa's agility, technical skill, and the way that he utilizes so effectively together he has a large advantage in this category.

Gear

This will be Panther's main way of dealing out damage to Pyrrha, and his greatest asset in the battle as a whole. In my later posts I will get into some of his his more obscure and specific gear, but for now I'll just stick to the basics from Priest's run: Energy daggers and anitmetal claws.

Energy Daggers

Scan 1: Kills all of the nerves in a Skrull's arm. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #28)

Scan 2: Scrambles a Skrull's brain with a single dagger. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #30)

Scan 3: Pieces a helicopter with his energy daggers and brings them down. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #37)

Scans 4-5: An energy dagger pierces a Warmachine. (Avengers Vol. 5 #39)

Scan 6: With what has to be an energy dagger (he didn't have any other energy attacks during Priest's run) he cuts open Black Dragon. Who could no sell turret fire, tank Wakandan artillery fire, and no sell Iron Fist's attack that the narrator compared to a freight train. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #40)

Scan 7: Pierces an alternate version of Terrax who was durable enough to survive a point blank scream from Black Bolt. (New Avenger Vol. 3 #5)

Scan 8: His energy dagger manages to pierce Ultron's force fields and Adamantium body to scramble his brain. (Avengers Vol. 3 #21)

The energy can undoubtedly slice clean through Pyrrha, as they have done so to far more durable beings and objects, but they can also be used to paralyze her by destroying her nerves, and kill he by phasing in to head and scrambling her brain. Of course all of this is contingent on the fact that he can hit her with them, which I believe he can. T'Challa is insanely accurate:

Black Panther Vol. 1 #15
Black Panther Vol. 1 #15

He is accurate with Cap's shield down to the millimeter, so we know that his throws are quality, but what about quantity? Well T'Challa has that in spades as well:

Scan 1: Throws three accurate energy daggers at once. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #18)

Scan 2: Spams energy daggers against Ultron. (Avengers Vol. 3 #21)

Scan 3: Without even doing the throwing motion he can rapid fire shoot them like bullets by just aiming with his arm. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #12)

Scan 4: Spams an insane number of them at once. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #60)

Dozens of one shot energy daggers being spammed all the time with insane accuracy should provide a fairly massive problem for Pyrrha, at least at long range. But what about CQC? Well Panther is also lethal in that category as well:

Anti-Metal Claws

Scan 1: His claws slice clean through Deadpool's swords. (Deadpool Vol. 4 #15)

Scan 2: They cut through/break down a suit designed by Tony Stark. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #60)

Scan 3: Slice through Namor's skin. (Rise of the Black Panther #2)

Scan 4: Shreds Iron Man's armor. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #42)

Scan 5: Finally his claws actually manage to do some surface level damage to Hulk, I've circled it in red. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #15)

While Pyrrha does have very impressive piercing/cutting durability I guarantee that its not even comparable to Iron Man's or Namor's, let alone freaking Hulk's, who has some of the highest piercing feats of any character in all of fiction. Pyrrha's shields, swords, armor, and ultimately flesh will be decimated by the claws on contact. So it doesn't seem that CQC bodes any better for Pyrrha.

Conclusion

I'll have to see more from Pyrrha, but as it stands this is why I believe that Black Panther defeats Pyrrha Nikos: He has the strength to break free of any restraints that she tried to use to incap him, he has the striking power to inflict damage, the durability to tank her attacks, especially in the piercing and energy departments, the speed to keep up, and the skill to do better blow for blow in CQC. However what I truly believe gives T'Challa the edge in the battle is his gear, at a range he has a huge advantage with his energy daggers which he can spam accurately and can one shot, and in CQC all he really needs to do is land a single blow with his Anti-Metal claws, and from there he's got the fight in his hands. I'm exited to see your post.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will watch

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@blackpantherisb

No Caption Provided

Pyrrha Nikos

Aura

Before we get into this, you need to understand how aura/semblances work, which this video will explain.

Before we get into this you both need to understand how aura and semblances work, which this video can explain.

Loading Video...

In short though a person's aura is a force field that protects the person from attacks and gradually heals their wounds.

Strength

1. Cuts off the stinger to a deathstalker with her shield. Which is made impressive as even that part of the Deathstalker was tanking bullets as seen in the next gif.
  2. Deathstalker tanking bullets.
  3. Stabs a beowolf with her Javelin and flings it over a building.
  4. Sends Penny flying with a strike,which is impressive since Penny didn't move at all when stopping a speeding truck.
  5. Blocks a hit from a deathstalker, and hurts it with her attacks.These things for the record, can plow through trees with ease.

Durability

1. Braces against Nora's launching herself into the air with her grenade launcher.
  2. Braces against Cinder sending a clock gear at her.
  3. Tanks Cinder punching her hard enough to create a shockwave.
  4. Is send flying by an attack from cinder and is fine.
  5. Tanks a kick from Penny.

Speed/skill

1. Dodges attacks from Cinder
  2. Is able to keep up with Blake Belladonna,who is capable of deflecting machine gunfire as the next gif shows.
  3. Blake deflecting gunfire.
  4. This is a skill and speed feat. Pyrrha shows she downs Mercury the first few seconds of their exchange, and promptly block all of his attacks. This is impressive, as Mercury was shown dancing around Coco and Yatsuhash(skip to 1:25) with ease.
  5. Dodges a bunch of Penny's attacks from multiple directions and blitzes her.

Her best skill feat comes from this, where she solos Team CRDL without so much as getting tagged once. As you can see, at least two of the people on the team could bullet time without much effort, and yet she was blitzing them and remained untouched throughout the fight.

She has also been seen taking on two members of team brnz at once, so she is quite skilled to say the least(which is why she has been called a world renowned fighter many times).

No Caption Provided

Also this is more of a feat for her accuracy, but I will show it anyway.She was capable of pinning Jaune to a tree who was falling from the sky(they were catapulted off a cliff) from an extremely far distance.

Semblance

As you already know by now, Pyrrha's semblance is polarity, which allows her to manipulate metal.That's going to be bad news for a guy in a full body costume made of metal.Here are some of her feats with her semblance so you can know what you're dealing with.

1. Lifts an elevator to the top of a skyscraper while moving at high speeds.

2. Sends Penny's blades back at her with enough force that it literally tears Penny to pieces(she did this on accident).
  3. Continuation of two.
  4. Slams Jaune into a concrete pillar hard enough to break it.
  5. Lifts many clock gears with her semblance and uses them against Cinder.
  6. Hits blake with a bunch of soda cans, overwhelming her. This also shows that she can manipulate non magnetic metal, as soda cans aren't magnetic.

Gear

Her gear consists of her shield(Akoúo̱) and her shotgun/short sword/Javelin(Miló).

No Caption Provided

As already shown, she can use her shield for defensive and offensive purposes. Her other weapon(Miló) is good for range(since it's a gun) and fighting up close while in it's javelin/sword forms.

Counters

Strength

Striking

One of Pyrrha's greatest assets is her insane durability, fortunately, T'Challa has very impressive damage output, especially when it comes to raw striking power. Even when depowered he still can hit pretty damn hard:

With a single blow T'Challa one shot KOs American Panther and heavily craterizes the concrete ground beneath him and shatter it. Keep in mind that this was done while he was depowered, without the heart shape herb amp, which he has in fight. Moving on...

And how durable is American Panther?I haven't seen anything from him that makes this noteworthy in the slightest, and T'Challa didn't one shot American Panther btw.

As seen above, it took a total of four punches to put him down.

With an effortless swipe he destroys a concrete wall like its made of when tissue paper, not much to say about this, but wall busting this casually is a very impressive feat, obviously he can do far better than this though:

Tearing through part of a wall is not wall busting,and seeing as how this took place in an apartment building it would be very unlikely for the walls to be entirely concrete.

That's not to say that I don't think Pyrrha can tank something like this,as she tanked a hit from a deathstalker which sent her flying pretty far.

No Caption Provided

With a fairly casual kick Black Panther takes the head off a SHIELD robot decoy of Sabertooth, what makes this such a good feat is the fact that earlier in the issue its stated that the robot is made of a steel like metal.

So basically he kicked through a steel robot? Not sure why this is impressive but Pyrrha has tanked better.

If T'Challa can effortlessly smash through steel level metals Pyrrha won't be no selling his blows.

For the record,I wasn't going to argue that Pyrrha can no sell his punches(only that she can easily tank them)although thus far I don't find these striking feats that impressive.

After being concealed in a body tight coffin of thick metal, Panther, who was totally constricted with absolutely no leverage, punches a large hole clean through his metal restrains and grabs Magneto by the throat. This is especially impressive due to the fact that he has zero leverage, meaning he had to generate that much force without any buildup, imagine what he could do with a real swing.

This is an alright feat.

T'Challa, who was also depowered here, smacks around White Wolf, cracking concrete and brick walls, and ultimately KOing him in only two hits.

It appears to me that Black Panther choked him out, instead of just knocking him out with his punches.

No Caption Provided

And White Wolf is no pushover when it comes to durability, he was able to tank huge statue busting explosions and large falls with no damage whatsoever, and he can even no sell massive room level+ explosions at point blank. So two shotting him while depowered is a pretty insane striking feat.

These are pretty impressive, but like I said I think he was choked out by Black Panther.

This is really just the tip of the iceberg for T'Challa's striking feats, but I'm already fairly confidant that he can hurt Pyrrha with his blows alone.

I'm not so confident.

Lifting

Pyrrha has used her magnetic semblance to use huge pieces of metal to overpower and restrain her foes, so I figured I would display some of T'Challa's more impressive lifting feats to make it clean that pinning him down is not a viable option.

That's hardly the only use Pyrrha has for her polarity here but we'll see.

Scans 1-2: Lifts a water wheel, breaks his steel chains, and shatters the wheel into pieces. (Jungle Action #24)

Scan 3: Bulldogs a 1.5 ton Rhino, a fairly self explanatory feat. (Jungle Action #9)

Scan 4: Here he overpowers the bite of a huge crocodile, and ends up snapping his jaw, killing it. What makes this feat so impressive is the fact that crocodiles have a bite of 16,460 newtons of force, which converts to 1.7 tons aprox. (Jungle Action #10)

Scan 5: With only one arm T'Challa supports 2+ tons of raw concrete fairly casually. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #12)

Scan 6: Does essentially the same thing, except with two arms and a far larger piece of rubble. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #4)

Scan 7: With zero leverage he generates enough force to shatter his steel restraints, an easy multi ton feat. (Avengers Vol. 1 #79)

Scan 8: Once again he Bulldogs a Rhino fairly casually, however this Rhino was confirmed to be 5 tons. (Black Panther Vol. 2 #1)

Scan 9: Rips off a pressurized cargo hatch on an airplane, with feat is in the 10 ton ranges. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #14)

Scan 10: Pushes a 15+ ton boulder down onto Ymir. (Avengers Vol. 1 #61)

These are decently impressive, although that last feat like you said has BP pushing the boulder,not lifting it.Even assuming it was as heavy as you say this wouldn't make BP a ten tonner,as pushing something is far easier than lifting it.

In terms of raw physical strength when T'Challa pushes himself he can operates in the 10+ ton ranges, and he is fairly comfortable in the 5 ton range, so incaping him won't really be a viable option for Pyrrha

Really only one feat puts him at 10 tons, and like you said it was when he was pushing himself. Regardless you're wrong about the incap not working, as the clock gear feat puts Pyrrha's polarity above 10 tons.And anyway Penny is stronger than Black Panther and yet Pyrrha's polarity overpowered her.Here is a feat for Penny to remove any doubt that she is stronger than Black Panther.

No Caption Provided

Speed

Reaction

Scans 1-2: Doges a spear thrown by Vlad the Impaler fairly casually. He was depowered here. (Black Panther the Man Without Fear #518)

Scan 3: Doges a spear thrown by Vlad at point blank, and actually moves at comparable speeds to the spear. He was depowered here. (Black Panther the Man Without Fear #514)

Any reason as to these are impressive?

Scans 6-7: T'Challa manages to dodge a crossbow bolt when its only inches away from his head, and he was exhausted and heavily weakened in this instance. (Jungle Action #15)

This is okay, Pyrrha's dodging Penny's swords (which were fast enough to deflect machine gunfire) is better though.

Scan 8: Blocks a bunch of energy blast from different angles. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #33)

Scan 9: Dodges an energy attack long after its been fired. (Black Panther Long Live the King #4)

Pyrrha's done this.

No Caption Provided

Scan 1: We see a bullet being fired in the first panel, and then Panther moving out of the way in the second, moving out of the way after the bullet was fired. Hell, T'Challa even confirms as much by saying that he would've been hit by the bullet if it wasn't for his reflexes. (Avengers Vol. 1 #87)

Scan 3: Weaves and contorting his body flawlessly around multiple bullets. (Black Panther Vol. 1 #10)

While I obviously don't doubt Black Panther could bullet time, I don't think this is bullet timing.We can't tell for certain in that scan if BP moved after the bullet was fired or not, his statement doesn't confirm he dodged it either as aim dodging is a way to dodge bullets as well as actual bullet timing.

Scan 2: Very clear cut bullet timing explicitly after the bullet had been fired, not to much to say about this feat. (Jungle Action #17)

This appears to be bullet timing,so no comment here.

Scan 4: Does the same thing as the previous scan, except their are multiple shooters all firing for different angles, as opposed to just one. (Marvel SuperheroesVol. 2 #1)

It appears to me that they're just missing, like, some of the bullets are shot near his feat and don't require him to actually dodge.

No Caption Provided

Scan 5: Whilst carrying someone else Black Panther, after a high powered Wakandian rocket launcher has been fired he moves out of the way, and cuts out the window behind him, making a hole for it. What makes this so impressive is the fact that most shoulder launched rocket only using current tech are highly supersonic, here are just a few: The blowpipe, The Grom, The FIM-43 Redeye, The Fliegerfaust, ETC. The point is that all of these shoulder rocket that use modern technology fly at mach 1.5+, so a Wakandan shoulder rocket, should be at least as fast if not vastly more so considering the fact that their technology was superior in WWII than our tech is even today. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #4)

No comment here.

I'm confident that I've established that Black Panther is in fact a casual bullet timer with high level supersonic reactions, he still has even better feats than these but I will save them for my later posts, this should suffice for now. Neither Panther nor Pyrrha should have a large edge in the reactions category, they are fairly evenly matched. Moving on...

I can agree with this.

Combat speed

T'Challa hits Baron Macabre three times in the same time span that it would take W'Kabi, a highly trained and skilled soldier to throw even a single punch. Even at T'Challa's lower end he still has insanely impressive feats. Moving on...

I don't find this to be impressive at all.Team crdl are all huntsmen in training, which means they would be receiving training that's far better than anything W'Kabi would be getting in the military. On top of that they were capable of actually bullet timing, and yet Pyrrha was blitzing them throughout their fight.

Scan 1: In the times it takes him to say a couple of very short sentences T'Challa speedblitzes down three fodder casually. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #33)

What I said above applies here as well.

Scan 2: Moves many feet and acrobatically takes out two fodder before they could even pull the trigger, the average human has a reaction speed of .25 seconds, so that means that BP blitzed down and took out two people in less than .25 seconds, a very impressive feat. Just to make this feat even more impressive he was actually heavily weakened and exhausted at this point. (Marvel Comics Presents #17)

Scan 3: Here BP moves dozens of feet and blitzes down someone before they can pull they trigger, what makes this so impressive is the fact that the man actually started pulling the trigger before T'Challa even starts to move, and Black Panther was actually bleeding to death in this instance, and passed out from blood loss only a couple pages later. (Marvel Comics Presents #21)

Pyrrha as I shown, is capable of keeping up with(and beating) people who can react to machine gunfire, which I'm sure you will agree beats that.

T'Challa moves many dozens of feet highly acrobatically and blitzes down four different opponents in the time frame that it takes him to say quite severely, now I timed myself saying it and to took almost exactly .40 seconds, maybe it was slightly more, maybe it was slightly less, however moving 20+ feet and performing high intensity combat actions as well doing multiple flips and jumps is a fairly insane combat speed feat. I will have to wait to see what Pyrrha has in store, but I doubt that she will have a significant edge over T'Challa in this category.

While impressive I do think Pyrrha has an edge in combat speed here.Blitzing fodder isn't better than blitzing bullet timers, or keeping up with people with who can react to machine gunfire.

Durability

T'Challa is insanely durable, it's arguably his best physical trait, Pyrrha will have a hard time putting him down, and it will take her a while to do significant damage:

I disagree,Pyrrha's polarity allows her to manipulate metal, and Black Panther is carrying a bunch of gear that's made of metal in addition to his own suit. Pyrrha can literally ragdoll him, I doubt it will take a while to do Black Panther damage.

Blunt force

T'Challa is very tough, and consistently tanks blows from opponents with insane strength/striking power, who are on par with or at the very least comparable to Pyrrha:Here he fights Killmonger in a vicious and long battle that goes on for 13 hours with breaks after every two hours of fighting or sofor roughly an hour. That means that they directly fought for over eight hours total, and an hour long break isn't long enough to heal wounds, so he would have to be soaking all of that damage.

This seems to be more a feat for his endurance, than sheer durability but whatever.

That means that Black Panther tanked at least hundreds of blows from Killmonger who can flip 7 ton elephants effortlessly, and shatter thick tree trunks effortlessly.

Pyrrha can shatter several tree trunks with her shield, and did this rather early into the series.

No Caption Provided

Here T'Challa tanks multiple hits from Man-Ape with essentially no damage at all, this is highly impressive considering the fact that M'Baktu can toss trees around like their made of wet paper, rip huge 15+ ton metal pillars out of the ground casually, and effortlessly smash thick steel doors down with a single blow.

No, he took one hit. I looked through the comic and the only time in it where T'Challa was hit was in the scan you shown. The only other attack that even landed on Black Panther in said comic is the same one that knocked him out.

What makes both of these feats even more impressive is the fact that he didn't even have his vibrainium suit on in these instances, and the suit amps the durability of whoever wears it massively:

Kasper Cole, who is just a normal cop, who at this point didn't have the heart shaped herb and was just a totally normal person, easily tanked a 62 story fall with little to no damage just because he was wearing a vibrainium Black Panther suit. Just imagine how durable T'Challa is in the suit if it gives a regular human such an insane durability boost.

To be fair, that cop had used multiple things to lessen the fall. Although yeah, I can't deny the suit increases T'Challa's durability.

Energy/piercing

Since I'm fairly certain that Pyrrha doesn't use energy attacks often, or maybe even at all I figure I may as well put all of T'Challa's cards on the table in this section, and establish that she will not be hurting T'Challa with any kind of explosive/energy based attack:

I think this is enough for me to say that there is no way in holy hell that Pyrrha will even be able to scratch Panther with her energy attacks. This leaves only one category of durability left, and for a street leveler Panther is extremely impressive in this category:

Lol, Pyrrha Nikos doesn't have any energy attacks at all.She doesn't carry explosives or dust, so there is no need for me to address any of this.

Scans 6-7: Utterly no sells 316 machine gun rounds at point blank range. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #6)

So Pyrrha isn't even putting a scratch on Panther with her guns or blades, if she has them, end of story. Now that I've established an impressive physical baseline for T'Challa lets move on to just how well he can use his physicality in combat:

Yeah, you've proven your point here.I won't try to argue Pyrrha cutting through Black Panther's armor if he can tank that many machine guns.However I don't think she needs to, his blunt force durability feats aren't so high that Pyrrha can't knock him out with her strikes. And with her polarity it will be easy, as she can be slamming him to the ground repeatedly with it.

Skill

Scan 1: T'Challa states that he has studied every martial arts form in the world. (AvX VS. #5)

That's technical knowledge, there is more to skill than the amount of martial arts you know.

Scan 2: A handbook talks about how he doesn't solely rely on established martial arts, but he also utilizes his agility and catlike movement in combat. (The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 1983 #2)

Scan 3: A later handbook confirms that he has mastered all martial arts and elaborates on his insane agility. (Avengers Ultimates Guide)

Handbooks tend to be inconsistent, I mean your own bio calls black panther a peak human and not superhuman. And even says he can only lift 750 lbs. at max when feats say otherwise. But either way, the third scan is simply technical knowledge.

Here Deadpool gets defeated pretty handily, though he doesn't exactly lose, hell the artist even confirms as much, though the fight does make clear that T'Challa is the superior combatant and certainly has better skill, and its not like Wade is unskilled. I'm actually fairly certain that in terms of pure skill Wade himself in Pyrrha's superior, making T'Challa vastly better.

If I'm to be honest I haven't seen anything that puts Deadpool above Pyrrha in skill. Deadpool has beaten skilled people like Taskmaster, but that's due to his unpredictability in combat. I don't think that if you were to put Deadpool in Pyrrha's place he would solo Team CRDL without getting tagged once.Nor do I think Deadpool would be capable of dodging and blocking all of Mercury's attacks(without getting tagged),who as I shown was toying with Coco and Yatsuhashi.

And like I shown Pyrrha is referred to as a world renowned fighter, which is significant because Huntsmen are already know as the best fighters in the world.Pyrrha should be skilled enough to contend with black panther.

Scan 1: Uses impressive agility while going down a pole. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 2: Doing flips whist scaling walls and jumping from ledge to ledge. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 3: Similar to above except in the city streets between buildings over long distances. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 4: Jumping around a forest with equal agility to an actual Panther. (Panther's Prey #3)

Scan 5: Essentially defies physics through raw agility, a very impressive feat. (Jungle Action #12)

Scan 6: Uses his agility to reduce the momentum of a fall from many hundreds of feet. (Panther's Prey #1)

Scan 7: Uses his agility to guide his fall into his opponent, speed blitzing him. (Panther's Prey #1)

Scan 8: Drives a car off the road, leaps out of the top of the car, then uses his agility to land back on top of the car, all of this was done whilst depowered. (Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #527)

He's pretty agile(more so than Pyrrha I will say) but it should be noted Pyrrha isn't with agility herself.

Clearly T'Challa consistently uses his agility and acrobatic capabilities in combat, this will make life much harder for Pyrrha as she's not just dealing with a skilled martial artist but also an insane acrobat with cat level agility who incorporates their agility effectively into combat.

Well like I said Pyrrha is pretty agile herself, on top of that she has fought agile people like Mercury so I think she can deal with his agility.

Gear

Anti Metal Claws

can 1: His claws slice clean through Deadpool's swords. (Deadpool Vol. 4 #15)

Scan 2: They cut through/break down a suit designed by Tony Stark. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #60)

Scan 4: Shreds Iron Man's armor. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #42)

The thing with all of these feats is that they're slicing through metal, and as we know antarctic vibranium breaks down metal that it comes in contact with. One of your scans says this as well, so I'm not sure why I need to be impressed by these feats. At best these show that Pyrrha's gear can get sliced through.

Scan 3: Slice through Namor's skin. (Rise of the Black Panther #2)

What's his piercing resistance like?

Scan 5: Finally his claws actually manage to do some surface level damage to Hulk, I've circled it in red. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #15)

Which is likely outlier, none of your other feats are on this level at all.

While Pyrrha does have very impressive piercing/cutting durability I guarantee that its not even comparable to Iron Man's or Namor's, let alone freaking Hulk's, who has some of the highest piercing feats of any character in all of fiction. Pyrrha's shields, swords, armor, and ultimately flesh will be decimated by the claws on contact. So it doesn't seem that CQC bodes any better for Pyrrha.

There is no point in bringing up Iron Man, when Panther's claws would be weakening the metal in his suit.Unlike Tony Pyrrha's piercing resistance comes from her aura, and not her armor.Anyway, I'd like to see more from his claws before I say I am convinced she can't tank them.

So it doesn't seem that CQC bodes any better for Pyrrha.

In close quarters Black Panther would have too much trouble even tagging Pyrrha. He will be trying to attack her with his claws but she can use her polarity to redirect his attacks like she did to mercury.

No Caption Provided

And if Pyrrha doesn't want this fight to be an up close one it never will be, due to her semblance(although she is able to compete if it does).Black Panther's claws won't touch her if she doesn't want them to.

Energy daggers

Scan 8: His energy dagger manages to pierce Ultron's force fields and Adamantium body to scramble his brain. (Avengers Vol. 3 #21)

When was it stated that Ultron had his force fields up? In the comic Ultron attributed his durability solely to his body being made of adamantium and was even bragging about it.

Can you show me the energy daggers phasing through a force field?Because there is a clear difference between phasing through metal(granted highly durable adamantium) and phasing through a force field.

Scan 2: Scrambles a Skrull's brain with a single dagger. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #30)

Momentarily,yes.

Scan 6: With what has to be an energy dagger (he didn't have any other energy attacks during Priest's run) he cuts open Black Dragon. Who could no sell turret fire, tank Wakandan artillery fire, and no sell Iron Fist's attack that the narrator compared to a freight train. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #40)

He cut it open from the inside, not outside. Is there anything that suggests it's interior is as durable as the exterior?

Scans 4-5: An energy dagger pierces a Warmachine. (Avengers Vol. 5 #39)

If they're all like that dagger was illustrated then I don't see them being an issue, Pyrrha could send them back at Black Panther with her polarity.And based on the scans you've been showing I don't think Black Panther could take being hit with them.

Scan 7: Pierces an alternate version of Terrax who was durable enough to survive a point blank scream from Black Bolt. (New Avenger Vol. 3 #5)

He appears to not be going all out to be fair, the damage done by that attack wasn't a lot for someone of Black Bolt's caliber. Either way, Pyrrha can use this against Black Panther if he tries throwing them at her.

The energy can undoubtedly slice clean through Pyrrha, as they have done so to far more durable beings and objects, but they can also be used to paralyze her by destroying her nerves, and kill he by phasing in to head and scrambling her brain.

The phasing thing I'm not sure about, as you didn't show it phasing through a force field. Regardless these daggers seem to be partly metal as shown in your own scans.

No Caption Provided

Which means Pyrrha will never be hit with them from a distance, as she can use her polarity to send them away or back at Black Panther.

Of course all of this is contingent on the fact that he can hit her with them, which I believe he can. T'Challa is insanely accurate:

You will need more than just accuracy of course, you have to prove that he can throw them fast enough to actually tag someone like Pyrrha.Because none of your scans shown Black Panther tagging someone nearly as fast or skilled as Pyrrha is.

He is accurate with Cap's shield down to the millimeter, so we know that his throws are quality,

While impressive I would safely say that Pyrrha's accuracy as I shown is better, and that would matter if Pyrrha decides to use the daggers against Black Panther.

Dozens of one shot energy daggers being spammed all the time with insane accuracy should provide a fairly massive problem for Pyrrha, at least at long range.

I don't think so, I already shown Pyrrha is capable of dodging attacks coming from different directions from Penny. Dodging multiple attacks coming from one direction when they're mostly likely slower than Penny's attacks is going to be easy by comparison.And if the daggers really do have metal in then like it appears they do, then Pyrrha can use them against Black Panther.

Wrapping up

but as it stands this is why I believe that Black Panther defeats Pyrrha Nikos: He has the strength to break free of any restraints that she tried to use to incap him,

I disagree,none of the strength feats you shown you on par with the feats I given for Pyrrha's polarity.So really Pyrrha can just do this

No Caption Provided

and be done with it.

he has the striking power to inflict damage,

He won't be doing much damage with his standard punches and kicks from what I can tell.

the speed to keep up, and the skill to do better blow for blow in CQC.

I agree he can keep up, but I don't think Black Panther will be destroying her in skill based on what you shown.

However what I truly believe gives T'Challa the edge in the battle is his gear, at a range he has a huge advantage with his energy daggers which he can spam accurately and can one shot,

These can be used against him. Most of his gear seems to have metal in it, and the daggers don't seem to be an exception to that. So how well can Black Panther take his own energy daggers?

In CQC all he really needs to do is land a single blow with his Anti-Metal claws

I'm not completely sold on that, and anyway he would have trouble touching her in CQC due to her semblance.

Conclusion

Really, the reason Pyrrha wins comes down to this. Pyrrha is capable of of controlling metal via polarity, and Black Panther is a man in a vibranium suit, which of course is metal.That right there makes this hard for Black Panther, as she can rag doll him due to that or simply incap him. If she were to be losing in CQC she can use her semblance to put some distance between them, and this isn't even taking into account that they're fighting in a city which means there will be plenty of metal for Pyrrha to throw at Black Panther.The fact that Pyrrha has the strength to hurt Black Panther,the speed to keep up, skill to hold her own,and the durability to tank certain attacks are just mean this really is Pyrrha's fight to win.

Even if we say she won't just rag doll T'Challa she has the means to win.With the durability feats you have shown I don't think Black Panther can't be knocked out by Pyrrha's attacks, and he will have trouble tagging her with his claws when she will be redirecting them with her polarity.

No Caption Provided

You said he has more gear that you intend to go over, but unless they can counter Pyrrha's polarity then they should make no difference.

Loading Video...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By blackpantherisb

@thewatcherking: Oh shit, I didn’t, my post will be up in two or more weeks.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By blackspidey2099

T4V and after every post please.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: bump. Not trying to rush you I just want to make sure you haven't forgotten.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By blackspidey2099

@thewatcherking: sorry what? It doesn't seem like you guys opened it up for voting yet...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blackpantherisb

ROUND ONE

"I am who you are looking for. I am the Black Panther. King of the dead... And soon to be your new lord."

Strength

Braces against Nora's launching herself into the air with her grenade launcher.

This is a fine feat, but Phyrra had multiple seconds to brace and prepare herself for the impact, which was on her shield not directly on the body. This feat doesn't really translate to getting punched in the face, so its not really applicable here.

Braces against Cinder sending a clock gear at her.

Honestly that gear was pretty small, certainly no more than one ton, and once again she blocked it with her shield, so it just isn't applicable to being punched in the fact. Regardless T'Challa hit far harder than a one ton gear moving quickly:

Black Panther Vol. 4 #19
Black Panther Vol. 4 #19

He effortlessly smacks the head clean off a Doombot, and for the record these things are insanely durable, they can take repeated blows from Luke Cage and Jessica without their heads flying off, and both of them have high level striking power:

New Avengers Vol. 2 #8

And Luke Cage in particular has ridiculous striking power, he can casually smack people through brick walls and beyond without them even losing momentum, shatter the huge arms of Rock Giants, and even flip SUVs with the shockwaves of his blows. So to strike considerably harder than Luke Cage is a very impressive feat to say the least.

Tanks Cinder punching her hard enough to create a shockwave.

I've shown Black Panther striking vastly harder than Luke Cage, who's punched hard enough to cause pretty powerful shockwaves as well, though not quite on that level they're still pretty impressive, so I could still see Black Panther doing some damage to her with his blows.

Is send flying by an attack from cinder and is fine.

This is not a very impressive feat, and Black Panther his far harder than that, with only a few blows he knocks Red Skull's jaw clean off his face, what makes this so impressive is the fact that earlier in the same arc Red Skull no sold a shield throw and multiple blows from Captain America:

Avengers Vol. 3 #70
Avengers Vol. 3 #70

And to be clear Cap's shield throws are very powerful, they can cleave through a large tiger tank with little difficulty, hitting way harder than tank busting attacks is pretty insane. So I don't see Phyrra shrugging off Black Panther's punches.

Tanks a kick from Penny.

This is another solid feat, but I would say that the ones that I've displayed for Panther are significantly better than this. Though I'm happy to provide more feats that should be comparable to Penny's kick at least:

New Avengers Vol. 3 #1
New Avengers Vol. 3 #1

Casually smashes clean through thick alien armor, and then punches through the human inside, and then he punch through the other side of the armor, but he's done even better, like when he temporarily stunned an amped Man Ape in only a couple of hits:

Black Panther: Long Live the King #4

And Man Ape can no sells hits from Captain America, who has pretty crazy striking power as I've already displayed, and Giant Man who is a huge 30+ tonner. So stunning and seriously damaging an amped Man Ape is above Penny's kick.

Tearing through part of a wall is not wall busting,and seeing as how this took place in an apartment building it would be very unlikely for the walls to be entirely concrete.

He busted a hole large enough for him, a muscular 6 foot man with 2 foot+ broad shoulders to walk through fairly comfortably, that seems like wall busting to me. Also this was definitely concrete or brick since this was in a low income housing apartment and they are almost exclusively made of either concrete or brick. And he has feats far far more impressive than this:

Knights of the Pendragon #16
Knights of the Pendragon #16

Here he ragdolls a large man hard enough to seriously shatter the concrete under him and create a large room-sized crater in the surrounding concrete. What makes this so impressive is the fact that Dolph no sold this without an exclamation of pain, yet in the next couple of pages Panther manages to draw blood from Dolph with his hits. So while creating a room sized crater in concrete just by ragdolling someone is impressive hitting significantly harder than that is pretty insane.

That's not to say that I don't think Pyrrha can tank something like this,as she tanked a hit from a deathstalker which sent her flying pretty far.

Eh this is a solid feat, but I think I've shown better for Panther thus far. Just to summarize he has punched way harder than Luke Cage, a shield throw from Captain America, and Giant Man, hard enough to effortlessly shatter alien armor and the person inside, and way way harder than a room cratering ragdoll.

So basically he kicked through a steel robot? Not sure why this is impressive but Pyrrha has tanked better.

Punching clean through a steel robot and sending its head clean off and dozens of feet away seems very impressive to me, though I agree that Phyrra has far better durability feats, though as you can clearly see now that was on the low end. But if you want to see steel/metal related feats here you go:

Avengers Vol. 1 #78
Avengers Vol. 1 #78

With a fairly casual blow Black Panther crushes and sends a heavy metal door flying off its hinges and knocking it down. Obviously this is far better than punching the head off a steel robot, and a hit like this should definitely hurt Phyrra.

For the record,I wasn't going to argue that Pyrrha can no sell his punches(only that she can easily tank them)although thus far I don't find these striking feats that impressive.

Well things have changed, and I would say that at this point Panther can do damage to Phyrra, though probably couldn't KO her with blunt force alone. Though he could stun/hurt/slow her down, which would makes it far far easier to hit her with his gear, and coupled with his kinetic energy absorption (which I will get to later) he could probably put her down with hits alone.

It appears to me that Black Panther choked him out, instead of just knocking him out with his punches.

This just isn't implied, Panther didn't seem to be exerting itself and there was no indication from White Wolf or T'Challa that he was being choked out/choking someone out. The only possible reason you could suppose that he was choking White Wolf you was that he held him by the throat, but this just isn't enough.

These are pretty impressive, but like I said I think he was choked out by Black Panther.

And as I said, he clearly wasn't. So the feat stands, and its damn impressive, especially since he was massively weaker in that instance than he is in his fight with Phyrra in this CaV.

That's hardly the only use Pyrrha has for her polarity here but we'll see.

It actually is, but we'll get to that later.

These are decently impressive, although that last feat like you said has BP pushing the boulder,not lifting it.Even assuming it was as heavy as you say this wouldn't make BP a ten tonner,as pushing something is far easier than lifting it.

Actually I massively lowballed that feat, that boulder was probably in the 50 ton range at least, if you look these are all examples of 100 ton rocks: 1, 2, 3. And none of these were much bigger than the rock that Black Panther pushed, in fact they look nearly equal in size, so while pushing=/=lifting, pushing a 50 ton boulder without too much difficulty should definitely put him in 15+ ton range for lifting. And he consistently lifts 15+ ton pieces of rock:

Black Panther: The Sound and the Fury #1

Here Panther, granted with some difficulty, lifts large rock slab in order to save a child. And while we don't get a full view of the rock while he's lifting it, but after he moves it aside on the second page we see just how large the slab is. It's far larger that Panther himself, and based on what I've shown you thus far on rock size to weight ratios that should definitely put it in the 15 ton range.

Really only one feat puts him at 10 tons, and like you said it was when he was pushing himself. Regardless you're wrong about the incap not working, as the clock gear feat puts Pyrrha's polarity above 10 tons.And anyway Penny is stronger than Black Panther and yet Pyrrha's polarity overpowered her.Here is a feat for Penny to remove any doubt that she is stronger than Black Panther.

Eh frankly I think that Panther could push the cogs off himself with out high difficulty, each cog looked to be no more than one ton considering that this large assortment of zinc blocks was only one ton and it looked to have a roughly equal (if not greater) volume to each of those cogs, and there were only fourteen of those cogs, especially with his kinetic energy absorption and anti metal claws I see no reason why he couldn't quickly free himself from incap of the nature. Also Penny is made of metal, so that is very different from T'Challa, as she couldn't affect his person directly with her magnetism.

Durability

Cuts off the stinger to a deathstalker with her shield. Which is made impressive as even that part of the Deathstalker was tanking bullets as seen in the next gif.

Well as you've already conceded that Phyrra can't hurt him with piercing damage, and this seems like piercing damage to me. So as you said yourself Phyrra can't hurt BP with piercing attacks. So this is pretty much useless.

Deathstalker tanking bullets.

I already elaborated on this.

Stabs a beowolf with her Javelin and flings it over a building.

This is a very impressive, though it seems more like lifting strength than striking strength to me, which, in a fight against Panther is pretty much useless, as he doesn't use anything to restrain his opponents and doesn't grapple very often either.

Sends Penny flying with a strike,which is impressive since Penny didn't move at all when stopping a speeding truck.

Yeah but here's the thing, Penny was bracing when she stopped the truck, and even had her arms out, whereas in this instance Penny wasn't bracing for Phyrra's attack, and so the two scenarios can't be compared.

Blocks a hit from a deathstalker, and hurts it with her attacks.These things for the record, can plow through trees with ease.

This is an alright feat, but those were some fairly small trees that it was knocking down, not nearly as large as the ones that Killmonger shattered with a casual punch, and Panther was able to fight him for 13 hours, which entails tanking hundreds, potentially thousands of blows. And BP did all this without his vibranium suit. But I'm happy to show better feats for Panther:

Black Panther Vol. 1 #10

Panther casually powers and moves through a shockwave that was shredding the thick stone ground under him, and then surviving a blast that shook a massive mountain. Literally not even being moved back by a force powerful enough to destroy dozens of tons of sheer rock is way above knocking a couple of trees over. And the best actual striking feat you've shown me thus far is matching a creature who can knock down some skinny trees in striking power.

This seems to be more a feat for his endurance, than sheer durability but whatever.Pyrrha can shatter several tree trunks with her shield, and did this rather early into the series.

Well its an endurance and durability feat, since he fought for many hours, and exchanged hundreds of blows who seems to be equal if not superior to Phyrra in striking power. Also Pyrrha was only shattering trees like that after being launched at very very high speeds, was she moving at those speeds under her own power? Or had something else launched her at those speeds? If its the latter then Phyrra can't replicate this in combat, and its pretty much useless.

No, he took one hit. I looked through the comic and the only time in it where T'Challa was hit was in the scan you shown. The only other attack that even landed on Black Panther in said comic is the same one that knocked him out.

Mate the other attack was an electric attack, it wasn't the punch itself that KOed him. T'Challa has actually tanked multiple punches in a row from Man Ape, not just one single blow:

Black Panther: Long Live the King #4

Here T'Challa tanks hits from blows an heavily amped M'Baktu, so clearly he can tank more than just one. And Man Ape's striking power is far higher than Phyrra's based on what I've seen thus far, knocking over thin trees has nothing on effortlessly smashing down a thick metal wall.

To be fair, that cop had used multiple things to lessen the fall. Although yeah, I can't deny the suit increases T'Challa's durability.

But if if he used the pole to slow his decent, even after that he fell 100+ feet down, and was carrying enough force to downright crush a car. And again a normal would be turned into street pizza, whereas Casper effectively no sold it. And if you want to talk about tanking huge falls:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #45

Black Panther effectively no sells falling 100s of feet alongside Iron Man and lands hard enough to bust a huge part of the White House. The only reason that he was ultimately struggling was due to the fact that he had a massive seizure, which was induced by the damage he took from Iron Fist a few issues earlier.

Lol, Pyrrha Nikos doesn't have any energy attacks at all.She doesn't carry explosives or dust, so there is no need for me to address any of this.

Okay then.

Yeah, you've proven your point here. I won't try to argue Pyrrha cutting through Black Panther's armor if he can tank that many machine guns. However I don't think she needs to, his blunt force durability feats aren't so high that Pyrrha can't knock him out with her strikes.

You really haven't proven the Pyrrha can even hurt him with her strikes, let alone actually put him down, the best you've shown for her is matching a tree buster in strength, and a suitless T'Challa has tanked hundreds of blows from a casual tree buster, and in his vibranium suit he can easily no sell a multi room busting collision, which is far beyond anything Phyrrha has ever done, but he has even more feats it you need:

Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #119

Here T'Challa shrugs off a massive blast from claw that destroys a huge area of sheer concrete, which is well above anything you've shown for Phyrra thus far in terms of damage output, but in the same encounter he tanks even more devastating attacks from Klaw:

Here Panther tanks a point blank blast from Klaw's gun and gets right back up and keeps on fighting. What makes this so impressive is the fact that in the same page Klaw's sonic cannon decimated a large metal structure and destroyed hundreds of tons of rock that then fell onto the Thing. So if Black Panther can tank that and keep on fighting without his vibranium armor, which gives him a massive durability amp, then I don't see how Phyrra can even hurt it with it.

Speed/Skill

Reaction

Dodges attacks from Cinder

I've already shown T'Challa casually dodging and deflecting energy attacks after they were fired, so this isn't particularly impressive, at least not when fighting T'Challa.

This is okay, Pyrrha's dodging Penny's swords (which were fast enough to deflect machine gunfire) is better though.

Just because they can spin fast enough to block bullets doesn't mean that when they get launched forward doesn't mean that they move at bullet speed, though this is probably near sonic, but I've already shown that he can bullet time which requires super sonic reactions, and he can react to far faster and higher caliber bullets than just handguns:

Someone shoots directly at Panther, the flash of the gun going off is pointed directly at Panther, at which point he moves his body to the side and punches the shooter in the face, all without a bullet wound, clearly dodging the bullet. And shogun slugs move at 2600 fps, or mach 2.3, and shotguns also have a large spray, which would make the slug much harder to dodge.

Pyrrha's done this.

Yet you still haven't shown her actually bullet timing, so I'm still inclined to believe that Panther>>Phyrra in terms of reactionary speed.

While I obviously don't doubt Black Panther could bullet time, I don't think this is bullet timing.We can't tell for certain in that scan if BP moved after the bullet was fired or not, his statement doesn't confirm he dodged it either as aim dodging is a way to dodge bullets as well as actual bullet timing.

The first scan was pretty clear bullet timing, we see the bullet being shot in the first panel, and then in the second panel we see him moving out of the way, it clearly indicates that he moves in the second panel, not before, since we see the lines that indicate movement in comic books, I circled them in red:

Avengers Vol. 1 #87
Avengers Vol. 1 #87

Clear cut bullet timing. And as for the third scan I believe that that instance was bullet timing because he was able to flawlessly weave in between three bullets at once mid jump. It require insane skill to be able to predict the trajectories of three bullets before they've been fired and then perfectly shift his body in mid jump perfectly to be able to avoid the bullets, though it's possible. What isn't possible on the other hand to to do the same thing except with dozens of machine gun rounds at point blank range from multiple shooters:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #4

Dodging dozens of bullets at point blank shot by skilled assassins, from multiple anglesm and using impressive acrobatics all at the same time, is far out of Phyrra's reactionary levels based on what I've seen thus far.

It appears to me that they're just missing, like, some of the bullets are shot near his feat and don't require him to actually dodge.

Even if he isn't dodging bullets in this instance he can dodge automatic fire explicitly after its been fired from behind him with his back turned, and then he can roll through on coming gunfire, move towards, and KO the shooter:

Jungle Action #6
Jungle Action #6

In terms of raw reactionary speed I've really seen nothing to put Phyrra on T'Challa tier, since her only reactionary feats are dodging some energy blast and reacting to some blades that can spin fast enough to block bullets.

Combat

Dodges attacks from Cinder

And what are Cinder's combat speed feats?

Is able to keep up with Blake Belladonna,who is capable of deflecting machine gunfire as the next gif shows.

Reacting to bullets is pretty good, but I would honestly say that a better showing of combat is moving casually at blur speeds in combat, which Panther can do both with and without his heart shaped herb amp:

Scan 1: Whilst depowered he blitzes a bunch of Hand Ninjas at blur speeds. (Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #526)

Scan 2: Blitzes a shooter at blur speeds. (Marvel Comics Presents #148)

Scan 3: Blitzes and punches down a shooter at blur speeds. (Marvel Comics Presents #148)

Pyrrha shows she downs Mercury the first few seconds of their exchange, and promptly block all of his attacks. This is impressive, as Mercury was shown dancing around Coco and Yatsuhash(skip to 1:25) with ease.

I don't see why being faster than Coco and Yatsuhash is impressive, but what was impressive though is the fact that Mercury was casually dodging high caliber gunfire, however Black Panther has shown superior speed to many bullet timers himself:

Scan 1: Outpaces Captain America, dodging him by an inch. (Avengers Vol. 1 #71)

Scan 2: Once again outpaces Captain America, and dodges his shield blow. (Tales of Suspense #98)

Scan 3: Dodges and blitzes Karnak. (Fantastic Four Vol. 1 Annual #5)

Scan 4: Black Panther blitzes Karnak before he can react, after dodging his attack. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #20)

Scan 5: Panther dodges Karnak again, and Karnak admits that BP has a speed advantage. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #20)

And both Karnak and Captain America are casual bullet timers, {1}, {2}, {3}, and Cap has actually moved at blur and even FTE level speeds. And yet T'Challa consistently outpaces them both fairly casually, I would say that these are as good if not better than Phyrra's feats.

Dodges a bunch of Penny's attacks from multiple directions and blitzes her.

And just how fast is Penny if you don't mind me asking, because Panther doesn't just outpaces people who can move at FTE speeds, but he can casually move, fight, and react FTE+ speeds himself:

Scan 1-2: Black Panther does a back flip and moves dozens of feet so fast that no one can perceive it, they don't even see him tense his muscles. (Black Panther Vol. 2 #4)

Scan 3: Blitzes three guys at once at FTE speeds. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #22)

You haven't shown Phyrra actually moving at FTE speeds herself yet, so Black Panther should hold a small edge in combat speed based on what I've seen thus far.

I don't find this to be impressive at all.Team crdl are all huntsmen in training, which means they would be receiving training that's far better than anything W'Kabi would be getting in the military. On top of that they were capable of actually bullet timing, and yet Pyrrha was blitzing them throughout their fight.

This is also pretty impressive, though I would say that out speeding an FTE individual is more impressive than out speeding bullet timers, at least from a combat speed standpoint. And T'Challa consistently displays better speed than other FTE characters, such as Wolverine:

Scan 1: Black Panther outspeeds Wolverine, also showing impressive skill, puts him in a hold and throws him, Logan even remarks on his speed. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #8)

Scan 2: Throughout their battle T'Challa consistently displays vastly superior speed to Logan, dodging his blows, and even his surprise attacks, even when he gets bloodlusted. Not to mention the fact that he was able to repeatedly tag Logan. Granted Wolverine's skills were throw off in this arc, however his speed wasn't, so the showing still stands. (Wolverine Vol. 4 #8)

Scan 3: And once again T'Challa outspeeds Logan, dodging repeated surprise attacks, and he jumps on Logan before he can react, though Logan does use his skill to pin T'Challa down a few seconds later (that has nothing to do with speed though). (Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions #3)

It's very obvious that Black Panther>>Wolverine in combat speed, and what makes this so impressive is Wolverine's own caliber of speed: he can casually blitz a ninja at FTE speeds before she can react, and what makes this so insane is the fact that she could fight in the gaps between seconds, faster than people can blink. Yet Wolverine is still FTE to her, this seems to be above Phyrra's pay grade in terms of combat speed, and yet T'Challa is consistently faster than Logan. So I would say that Black Panther has a clear advantage in combat speed.

Pyrrha as I shown, is capable of keeping up with(and beating) people who can react to machine gunfire, which I'm sure you will agree beats that.

Yeah, but I've shown that Panther has superior speed to people who can casually bullet time, and who can move casually at FTE speeds, and Panther can move at high level FTE speeds himself, so as I've already said, based on what I've seen thus far Black Panther>Phyrra in combat and reaction speed.

While impressive I do think Pyrrha has an edge in combat speed here.Blitzing fodder isn't better than blitzing bullet timers, or keeping up with people with who can react to machine gunfire.

I've addressed this already.

Skill

This is a skill and speed feat. Pyrrha shows she downs Mercury the first few seconds of their exchange, and promptly block all of his attacks. This is impressive, as Mercury was shown dancing around Coco and Yatsuhash(skip to 1:25) with ease.

And what kind of skill feats does Mercury have exactly, because it seems much more like a speed feat than a skill feat to me, and what level of skill to Coco and Yatsuhash possess? Are they remotely comparable to Shuri?

Black Panther Vol. 4 #20

Whilst heavily holding back T'Challa curbstomps and humiliates Shuri, and she's skilled enough to give Dardevil a solid fight, and while Matt probably had the edge, she was still holding her own, and the same can't be said about her fight with T'Challa. This alone is far better than any skill feat you've shown for Phyrra.

Her best skill feat comes from this, where she solos Team CRDL without so much as getting tagged once. As you can see, at least two of the people on the team could bullet time without much effort, and yet she was blitzing them and remained untouched throughout the fight.

And what level of skill do they have exactly, its a pretty solid feat to take down a large team of soldiers, but its not even close to Panther's level of skill, and those were his low end skill feats, here are some of his higher ends:

Scan 1: While I have already shown this scan for speed, it doubles for skill, Panther out-maneuvers, grapples with and defeats Karnak very quickly. (Fantastic Four Vol. 1 Annual #5)

Scan 2: This is just about the same as the above feat, except this time he strait up knocks out Karnak. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #20)

And Karnak is crazy skilled, he has casually dismantled/curbstomped Black Widow in one move, and he even matched Daredevil for multiple pages, and only ended up losing because he let his guard down as soon he realized that Matt was blind. So for Panther is effortlessly outskill him is a pretty insane skill feat, well above any of Phyrra's feats. And Panther has consistently humiliated people who can give Daredevil a hard time:

Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #527

Here T'Challa outskills and defeat Typhoid Mary and Lady Bullseye at the same time, Typhoid Mary is a casual high level bullet timer, and Lady Bullseye has matched Daredevil in CQC, and even defeated him. What makes this so insanely impressive is the fact that he was depowered at the time, I haven't seen anything near this level of skill from Pyrrha yet.

Also this is more of a feat for her accuracy, but I will show it anyway.She was capable of pinning Jaune to a tree who was falling from the sky(they were catapulted off a cliff) from an extremely far distance.

This is just an accuracy feat, plain and simple, and since Phyrra's bullets won't do jack sh*t to Panther, and so this is totally irrelevant.

That's technical knowledge, there is more to skill than the amount of martial arts you know.

That's partially true, but the other part of skill relies on application of skill, however knowledge is a very significant part, the other main factor is how that skill is used, how many different styles you apply and such.

Handbooks tend to be inconsistent, I mean your own bio calls black panther a peak human and not superhuman. And even says he can only lift 750 lbs. at max when feats say otherwise. But either way, the third scan is simply technical knowledge.

Handbooks tend to low ball their characters, and I think that based on the feats that I've displayed for Panther it can be considered consistent that he has mastered all fighting styles, and as I've shown you time and time again that he uses his agility in combat, so again it should be considered consistent. But I'm happy to remind you of just how effective his skill agility is:

Marvel Team-Up #87
Marvel Team-Up #87

T'Challa can use his skill agility to tackle and get the edge over Spider Man, despite the speed gap that Panther admitted was present. So if his agility skill can allow to tag and overwhelm someone faster than him, then just image how he'll humiliate Phyrra in CQC considering the fact that he's faster than Phyrra.

If I'm to be honest I haven't seen anything that puts Deadpool above Pyrrha in skill. Deadpool has beaten skilled people like Taskmaster, but that's due to his unpredictability in combat.

He actually does have formal martial arts training, which he received from Taskmaster himself, and while he beat Taskmaster due to his insanity and Taskmaster's failure to read him, he's matched many established opponents through skill alone. He's given Wolverine a brutal fight before, and even matched Logan in skill in the past whilst using him to get over his depression, And Wade has actually replicated Phyrra's skill feat of soloing an squad of trained bullet timers untouched, except they could also teleport. Here's the fight, and just for reference all of them were bullet timers. And since they could teleport Wade's feat>Phyrra's. Hell, Wade is also skilled enough to completely match Captain America in CQC, someone who I guarantee is way more skilled than Phyrra. So clearly Wade is insanely skilled, more so than Phyrra to be honest, yet Panther can still humiliate him in a fight. And speaking of Captain America:

Black Panther Vol. 4 #24

In a sparring match T'Challa defeats Cap fairly handily, clearly outskilling him, and while both were holding back since it was a sparring match, they were still clearly trying to win, granted they probably weren't hitting as hard as they could, but they were certainly using their skill. And it's consistent for Black Panther's to defeat Cap in CQC:

Black Panther Vol. 4 #1
Black Panther Vol. 4 #1

One of the Black Panther's who came before T'Challa was able to outskill and KO Captain America in CQC, way back in WWII, and just to be clear, T'Challa is far more skilled than his predecessors, since only an issue later he did this to his uncle in H2H:

Black Panther Vol. 4 #2

So clearly T'Challa is superior to the Panther's that came before him, and they were skilled enough to defeat Captain America. This coupled with T'Challa own showing against Steve makes it clear that he is the superior of the two combatants, and Cap is well above Phyrra in skill. He has outskilled Shang Chi in a sparring match, and matched Batman in H2H in a canon crossover. I would love to see Phyrra do something even comparable to either of these feats.

I don't think that if you were to put Deadpool in Pyrrha's place he would solo Team CRDL without getting tagged once.

He did the same to a group of trained bullet timing ninjas, except they could also teleport, making his feat far better than Pyrrha's actually, yet Panther still thoroughly out skilled and defeated him, so I see him doing so just as easily to Pyrrha. And Panther can also out skill Captain America, who could replicate Pyrrha's best skill feats effortlessly

Nor do I think Deadpool would be capable of dodging and blocking all of Mercury's attacks(without getting tagged),who as I shown was toying with Coco and Yatsuhashi.

Well he was able give Wolverine a hard time in CQC, and was able to strait up match Captain America, both of whom are massively, massively, massively better than Mercury using actual skill feats, so I think he could do so even more casually.

And like I shown Pyrrha is referred to as a world renowned fighter, which is significant because Huntsmen are already know as the best fighters in the world.Pyrrha should be skilled enough to contend with black panther.

Being called a world renowned fighter=/=actual feats. And I don't see how Pyrrha is even remotely close to Pyrrha in the skill department, he has throughly outskill people who are well above Pyrrha, and he can use his agility to gain the upper hand, as he can use to to tag people far faster than him, and since he's faster than Pyrrha this will make it almost impossible for her to hang with him in CQC. But lets see her agility feats:

He's pretty agile(more so than Pyrrha I will say) but it should be noted Pyrrha isn't with agility herself.

Ehhh, all of that was fairly standard agility, it's kinda impressive, but not even close to what I displayed for Panther, within a fraction of a second as he was turning a car off a bridge, he jumped out of the very small top window, and then reversed his momentum did a couple of front flips and landed back on the car, hell he even defied physics with his agility, Pyrrha doesn't even come close to T'Challa.

Well like I said Pyrrha is pretty agile herself, on top of that she has fought agile people like Mercury so I think she can deal with his agility.

Mercury wasn't comparable to T'Challa in skill or agility, so the situations are completely different.

Gear

The thing with all of these feats is that they're slicing through metal, and as we know antarctic vibranium breaks down metal that it comes in contact with. One of your scans says this as well, so I'm not sure why I need to be impressed by these feats. At best these show that Pyrrha's gear can get sliced through.

All of Pyrrha's gear is metal though, same with her armor, and if he cuts though her shield and her sword she will lose all of her damage output options, and her main defensive protection, so cutting though metal should certainly be dangerous of Pyrrha.

What's his piercing resistance like?

Namor's it way higher than Pyrrha's for sure, he is durable enough to completely and utterly no sell high cal. machine gun bullets without a scratch, and can even do the same to point blank tank shells, hell he even showed so resistance to Wolverine's claws. Pyrrha has no feats even close to this level of piercing durability.

Which is likely outlier, none of your other feats are on this level at all.

The claws have cut through everything that they've ever come across, and have never failed to cut something, I've shown them casually slicing through mid tiers like Namor like he's butter, so I don't see any reason as to why this should be an outliner.

There is no point in bringing up Iron Man, when Panther's claws would be weakening the metal in his suit.Unlike Tony Pyrrha's piercing resistance comes from her aura, and not her armor.Anyway, I'd like to see more from his claws before I say I am convinced she can't tank them.

Really? Because I think that Pyrrha doesn't have mid-high tier slicing durability, so they'll cut through her like hot butter, and render all of her gear totally and utterly useless. These will prove very effective against Pyrrha in CQC.

In close quarters Black Panther would have too much trouble even tagging Pyrrha. He will be trying to attack her with his claws but she can use her polarity to redirect his attacks like she did to mercury.

The main part of your strategy seems to be that Pyrrha will use her semblance on Panther's vibranium suit, but this isn't a viable option, as Panther vibranium isn't just immune to magnetism, but it actually insolates him from any sort of magnetism:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #48
Black Panther Vol. 3 #48

So unless you're going to argue that Pyrrha>Magneto in magnetic power I seriously doubt that she will be able to affect him in the slightest with her magnetism. And if she tries to attack him by throwing metal objects at him he could just block them with his shields:

Scan 1: Uses his shields to defend against some laser blasts. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #1)

Scan 2: Blocks large explosives with his shields. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #20)

Scan 3: Even Proxima's spear cannot pierce his shields. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #24)

So I doubt that anything that Pyrrha throws at Panther will be able to penetrate his shields.

And if Pyrrha doesn't want this fight to be an up close one it never will be, due to her semblance(although she is able to compete if it does).Black Panther's claws won't touch her if she doesn't want them to.

I've already covered why Pyrrha's semblance won't be a problem, but if they engage in CQC Pyrrha won't just be in trouble due to his skill, speed, striking power, or claws, but also because of his suit kinetic energy absorption:

Scan 1: Uses his KE absorption to catch and shatter a metal blade. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #13)

Scan 2: Absorbs an RPG blasts and redirects it into his opponent. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #3)

Scan 3: Channels his KE into his fist an punches an enemy with it. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #5)

Scan 4: Punches through huge stone golems with his KE. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #14)

Scan 5: Blasts his KE out in an energy form. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #18)

Scan 6: Does so again. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #2)

Scan 7: Uses his KE in an AOE form to scramble his attackers. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #1)

Scan 8: AOE while lying on the ground. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #7)

Scan 9: Combines KE punch and his AOE. (Black Panther Vol. 6 #171)

So Panther can absorb all of Pyrrha's hits, blast her back with the force, use it amp his own hits, and, if by some miracle, Pyrrha manages to overwhelm Panther in CQC he could just use an AOE blast to take her out and regain the advantage. And he can absorb hits from Namor, so he can certainly absorb them from Pyrrha:

Rise of the Black Panther #2

And Panther stated that this hit was powerful enough to demolish Namor's building sized air craft, and since Pyrrha isn't even close to this level it's safe to assume that Panther could casually absorb and repurpose her attacks. But if he needs a further advantage in CQC he could also bring in his energy spear:

Black Panther Vol. 6 #170
Black Panther Vol. 6 #170

His spear pierces clean through Klaw's thick metal body like its nothing, and then he stabs it deeply into the metal hull of an aircraft with such force and power that he brings it clean out of the air. Pyrrha's not going to be able to tank it, which just adds another one shot weapon to Panther arsenal.

Can you show me the energy daggers phasing through a force field?Because there is a clear difference between phasing through metal(granted highly durable adamantium) and phasing through a force field.

Panther's daggers actually have busted force fields on multiple occasions:

Scan 1: Panther slices clean through a force field like nothing using his energy daggers. (Black Panther Vol. 4 #34)

Scan 2: With only a couple of daggers he is able to, not just cut through, but actually shut down Iron Man's force fields, which can tank nukes. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #42)

Momentarily, yes.

But these Skrulls had crazy Wolverine level healing factors, hell that same Skrull was talking whilst totally impaled on a huge piece of metal, Pyrrha doesn't have a healing factor even close to this level, so an energy dagger phased through her brain should take her out.

He cut it open from the inside, not outside. Is there anything that suggests it's interior is as durable as the exterior?

Well it also cut through its exterior, so I don't see the relevance of this comment.

If they're all like that dagger was illustrated then I don't see them being an issue, Pyrrha could send them back at Black Panther with her polarity. And based on the scans you've been showing I don't think Black Panther could take being hit with them. The phasing thing I'm not sure about, as you didn't show it phasing through a force field. Regardless these daggers seem to be partly metal as shown in your own scans. Which means Pyrrha will never be hit with them from a distance, as she can use her polarity to send them away or back at Black Panther.

I honestly think that it was just the art, since Panther's energydaggers are made of energy, not metal, they can be intangible, have different power settings, can kill nerves, and are generated from the suit. All things that metal obviously can't do, so she won't be redirecting them.

He appears to not be going all out to be fair, the damage done by that attack wasn't a lot for someone of Black Bolt's caliber. Either way, Pyrrha can use this against Black Panther if he tries throwing them at her.

Already explained why this isn't a viable strategy, as they have no metal in them.

You will need more than just accuracy of course, you have to prove that he can throw them fast enough to actually tag someone like Pyrrha. Because none of your scans shown Black Panther tagging someone nearly as fast or skilled as Pyrrha is.

Well they have been able to tag Iron Man, who is obviously massively faster than Pyrrha, in both combat and reaction speed:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #42
Black Panther Vol. 3 #42

And Pyrrha's best reaction feat that you've shown thus is dodging a couple energy blasts, however can she dodge a couple dozen? Because Panther can spam that many fairly casually:

Black Panther Vol. 6 #171
Black Panther Vol. 6 #171

And Panther doesn't just use them at a range, he has used them in CQC on many different occasions, and has tagged people far faster, and more skilled than Pyrrha, such as Iron Fist for example:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #39
Black Panther Vol. 3 #39

And Iron Fist has effortlessly soloed an small army of 87 shield agents in a couple minutes, and if he wasn't holding back (which he wasn't against Panther since he was morals off and bloodlusted) he could have dropped them in second, and he is not just far above Pyrrha in skill, the speed gap is also huge. He can casually catch a sniper shot, and has even moved at comparable speeds to a handgun bullet. So if he can tag a bloodlusted Iron Fist with them in CQC, you can be sure as hell that he will tag Pyrrha, and either deaden her nerves, scramble her brain, or just cut clean through her. Hell he has gear that can give him an even larger edge in CQC:

Scan 1: Uses his stealth gear to take out an enemy. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #1)

Scan 2: His stealth tech allows him to go undetected by Black Swan, making him totally invisible. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #5)

Scan 3: His stealth allows him to completely blend in with shadows, making him invisible. (Black Panther Vol. 6 Annual #1)

And he often uses his stealth in combat:

Scan 1: Uses his stealth to blitz Black Swan. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #1)

Scan 2: Blitzes a fodder with his stealth. (New Avengers Vol. 3 #1)

Scans 3-6: Ghosts Iron Fist repeatedly mid combat. (Black Panther Vol. 3 #39)

Scans 7-8: Takes out multiple hand ninjas with his stealth whilst depowered. (Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #526)

This just gives Panther ANOTHER advantage in CQC, not that he needed one.

While impressive I would safely say that Pyrrha's accuracy as I shown is better, and that would matter if Pyrrha decides to use the daggers against Black Panther.

But the daggers aren't metal, so this is pretty much useless.

I don't think so, I already shown Pyrrha is capable of dodging attacks coming from different directions from Penny. Dodging multiple attacks coming from one direction when they're mostly likely slower than Penny's attacks is going to be easy by comparison.And if the daggers really do have metal in then like it appears they do, then Pyrrha can use them against Black Panther

Ehh they seem to be roughly equal to Penny's blast in speed, since they could tag Iron Man, and she dodged a few from Penny, but Panther can casually put out dozens of energy daggers, and again they don't have metal. And as I have already shown, he can casually tag her in CQC with them.

Counters to your Conclusion

I disagree,none of the strength feats you shown you on par with the feats I given for Pyrrha's polarity.So really Pyrrha can just do this

Except for the fact that T'Challa vibrainium suit is immune to magnetic manipulation from freaking Magneto, so I doubt Pyrrha will be able to affect him in the slightest.

He won't be doing much damage with his standard punches and kicks from what I can tell

I beg to differ, especially since he can absorb her attacks and use them to amplify his own.

I agree he can keep up, but I don't think Black Panther will be destroying her in skill based on what you shown.

At this point I think it's safe to say that Panther>Pyrrha in speed and >>Pyrrha in skill. In CQC she will be the one having a hard time keeping up.

These can be used against him. Most of his gear seems to have metal in it, and the daggers don't seem to be an exception to that. So how well can Black Panther take his own energy daggers?

The daggers aren't metal as I have clearly shown, and while much of Panther's gear is metal, his vibrainium is immune to magnetic manipulation, as I have now stated over and over again.

I'm not completely sold on that, and anyway he would have trouble touching her in CQC due to her semblance.

The claws have cut Iron Man, Namor, and Hulk, why on earth wouldn't you be sold on that? And again her semblance just won't be particularly useful here.

Conclusion

So to wrap up Panther has the strength to put the hurt of Pyrrha, the durability to tank her attacks for extended periods of time, and due to his vibrainium suit he can do it with little to no damage, he has the speed and skill to outmatch her CQC, and his agility will consistently surprise her and throw her off her rhythm. Not to mention all of his gear. His absorption tech means that he will be using Pyrrha's attacks to amp his strikes, or he can use it from a range, or in CQC, ensuring that Pyrrha will never have the advantage and will be taking a consistent stream of damage throughout the fight. Then there's Panther's shields which will help him block any of Pyrrha's attacks if he wants to, and will just generally buy him time and provide solid defense. Not to mention all of his one shot weapons, which can be used at both a range and in CQC, his anti metal claws, his energy spear, and his energy daggers. All of these will shred Pyrrha like butter, and she has nothing that she can use to defend herself against them. Not to mention his stealth tech, which means that on top of his already superior speed and skill, he can have the jump on her at any time in CQC. It's pretty simple, Panther has many many different ways to win, and from where I'm standing it looks like Pyrrha has pretty much none.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Looks like I was right in thinking composite gear making this a bit one sided.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: Honestly if this is to continue some of the gear you presented is going to have to go. Certain things you brought up not only make this one sided(in favor of T'Challa) but aren't things you told me would be included for Black Panther with composite standard gear.

Based off how you're presenting him, T'Challa with just energy daggers and anti metal claws would be a match.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Everything I used I told you would be standard gear, this is what I said on the CaV thread: “energy shields, stealth tech, explosives, the energy spear, and kinetic energy absorption, on top of his energy daggers vibranium Suit and anti metal claws.” I haven’t used anything other than that, but which gear do you feel is unfair?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: So would it be okay if BP didn't have that gear? Because with those two things I can't really make an argument for Pyrrha winning.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Yeah that’s fine, just don’t address them in your next post and we will just drop them from the debate.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: Just letting you know I'm not sure when my post will be up but I do plan on continuing this, so I will post whenever I can.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: I said I will get to this when I can, I have already started my post and am on the second section of your post. If you want me to screenshot it I can but otherwise I will take my time with it.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa owns really. Better gear, better feats, more experienced, fought people more skilled and powerful, more battle hardened.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Tag for votes and after every post if this continues.