Challenge - A - Viner Segment Presents:
The debate requested by The_Red_Devil, between himself (representing two members of the Annihilators, Thor's Oath Brother and equal, Beta Ray Bill, and Shi'Ar Majestor and one of Marvel's Supermen, Gladiator), and myself, KrleAvenger (representing one of Superman's rather overlooked villains, Hank Henshaw, Cybernetic and twisted version of world's greatest hero).
- In Character (Morals On/Off Depending on the character)
- Everyone has standard knowledge on one another.
- No Prep Time or Amps. No Battle Field Removal (BFR).
- Earth-616 Versions of Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator.
- Post-Crisis & Rebirth Version of Hank Henshaw.
- No Alternate Reality Feats are allowed.
- Beta Ray Bill has Stormbreaker and Gladiator is Fully Confident.
- No Rings, Power Battery, Special Devices or Manhunters for Hank.
- Henshaw can not use technopathy on Beta Ray Bill.
- Win by Death/Incap/KO.
This is a Challenge a Viner, a special type of battle forum where two debaters can debate between each other specifically, so we would appreciate if you would not interfere with that. Please don't make us call the mods.
Please don't say who you think would win until the debate is completely over.
Ask to be tagged and you'll be reserved for voting at the end when you the debate is done. Even those who are not tagged and didn't ask to be tagged are still allowed to vote.
Keep your negative comments to yourself or at-least bring them forth when the debate is over. If one of us made a mistake bring it up but . Also please do not flood the thread with unneeded comments like talking about your own stuff or posting funny stuff unless you asked to be tagged in those comments.
Thanks for understanding and I hope you will enjoy.