CaV Atom Eve (Sirfizzwhizz) vs Super Skrull (Boschepg)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online
No Caption Provided

The wife of Invincible, and most powerful heroin of Skybound Universe.

No Caption Provided

The Arch Nemesis of the Fantastic Four, and the most powerful Skrull of the Empire.

Rules

Death or KO.

In Character.

Start 20 feet apart here.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sirfizzwhizz  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You guys work fast

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@sirfizzwhizz: nice. I can get to it within the next two hours. Im at work all day today but all my stuff is saved on the site.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I am beyond excited to see Atom Eve used. T4V

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@boschepg said:

@sirfizzwhizz: nice. I can get to it within the next two hours. Im at work all day today but all my stuff is saved on the site.

Cool, I have kids to tend to and dont have too much time to sit down as of yet. Since you may think to have the advatage, be my guest and go first :)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am beyond excited to see Atom Eve used. T4V

then you are going to be disappointed when she loses, lol.

T4V to all

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@boschepg: Meh, as long as she isn't stomped, I'm a happy camper.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@boschepg: Is he really The Most Powerful Skrull? I thought Omega Skrull with the power cosmic was THE most powerful? Anywho cheers should be a great debate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@boschepg: Is he really The Most Powerful Skrull? I thought Omega Skrull with the power cosmic was THE most powerful? Anywho cheers should be a great debate.

Well mainstream wise. never heard of Omega Skrull :P

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@sirfizzwhizz: He’s a dumb Bs character from Spidergirl comics, not in the main universe. super Skrull is probably more powerful via feats...

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

No Caption Provided

basic stats

isolated power is better than the FF- notice the speed of the stretch - over 100 miles, plus depth and back in 30 seconds and him destroying a mountain

speed

hypersonic and able to use his force field that would destroy organic matter on the atomic scale

absorbs heat

speed stretch kill

which is actually his most used ability, IMO. Tends to stretch with Thing strength for power speed blitz. He does it against Silver Surfer and Thor. Its his thing Its his fodder kill shot

No Caption Provided

antimatter plasma energy blasts

can destroy mountains as per first scan of basic stats

survives planetary blast

force field and survived a planetary explosion that broke down the planet to 'basic elements'

No Caption Provided

Skrull physiology healing

force field push

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

STRATEGY

Im just stating the obvious, he uses stretch punch usually first in character and then the battle begins

Kl'rt per scans, can cover 1,056,000 feet in 30 seconds with stretch capabilities.

We start 20 feet apart.

Can you react fast enough for that opening decapitation or punch kill?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@boschepg: Good stuff. Let me introduce Atom Eve.

No Caption Provided

Atom Eve for those who do not know is a genetic bred super human made to be a weapon. Given the power to maipukate her Smart Atoms to manipulate others atoms as she see fits. She would end up as a keystone character as wife to Invincible and help him in his most crucial battles with her powers.

Now before I go on some issues I have with your feats, This one in particular.

survives planetary blast

force field and survived a planetary explosion that broke down the planet to 'basic elements'

No Caption Provided

I mean, if you mean he flew away and caught up in the blast, sure that is what it looks like. Invincible characters done the exact same. Mark flew through layers of the planet at light speed as you know before hit by the planet explosion wave.

So I dont think Super Skrull feat is any measure of planet durability anymore than Mark's own. Going on record there. Another issue.

antimatter plasma energy blasts

can destroy mountains as per first scan of basic stats

People can state all they want, I rather see feats of it. I dont really consider Super Skrull mountain busting. Maybe barely mountain like say Mount Wycheproof, the world's smallest registered mountain. Mount Wycheproof stands 486 ft above sea level, but nothing average mountain size or Mount Everest level. Unless he done so. in actual feats.

Now thats out of the way lets go over Atom Eve's powers.

Atom Manipulation

Eves main power set is the manipulation of Atoms.

Atom Eve is stated to have the power to manipulate Atoms. Through this power she can make psychic control hard light constructs, or simply out right manipulate the atoms of non animal base matter. Stated only animal base matter is beyond her reach of manipulation that is until her mental blocks are lifted. Plant Matter and Non Living Matter is easily manipulated how she sees fit however. Example here of Eve turns a soccer ball into a baseball bat.

No Caption Provided

Now thats out of the way, lets get into counters.

Counters

Im just stating the obvious, he uses stretch punch usually first in character and then the battle begins

Kl'rt per scans, can cover 1,056,000 feet in 30 seconds with stretch capabilities.

We start 20 feet apart.

Can you react fast enough for that opening decapitation or punch kill?

Oh god yes. Eve may not have stated super speed, well she does actually to a degree as stated in Bio flight wise, but her speed reaction times is proven. There is nothing faster about Super Skrull compared to say blitzing Viltrumites. Though she has other solid speed feats.

Eve is able to casually react to FTE energy attacks exploding around her, and then catch each projectile in its own force field. FTE may not seem like much but reacting to speeds like that and bubbling every individual blast is damn fast. Faster yet,

Eve is shown time and again able to keep up with speedy Viltrumites. She fought several Viltrumites, all who are well above Hypersonic and out to kill her. Out to bull rush blitz her. She reacts fine to them every time. I dont see why Skrull is blitzing her. i think its a bit of a stretch get it? I made a pun!

Now that said, in the opening fight of this, I see no reason for Atom Eve not to analyze Skrull and figure his atomic structure and power with ease.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Atom Eve powers include the innate understanding of the atomic structures of atoms through Sub Space as stated in her bio and shown with her analyzing Viltrumites and finding ways to improve their stats like she had with herself and Mark.

So now thats out of the way, Eve will do her main thing first, hit Skrull with Constructs while making Shields for herself.

No Caption Provided

Like she did when did her to survive space, and fight a Rognarr. generating the Force Field for herself for protection from attacks and the vacuum, and as seen attacking the Ragnarr and helping Anissa at the same time.

Now remember that Eve had a power upgrade since then, and with her upgraded powers is able to withstand a barrage of attacks from dozens upon dozens of suicide ramming Kid Omni Man level Viltrumites. Attacking them back at the same time. Now we all know Super Skrull is strong, but even he has issues getting past these shields. These shields are very powerful.

Eve holds back for many crucial minuets the strength of the Sequids. The Sequids at this time were strong enough to hold down Monster Girl, Invincible, and Robot combine.

Eve contains a powerful monster that Allen the Alien and Tech Jacket failed to overpowered.

No Caption Provided

Eve after her upgrade, Eve uses a shield that easily blew back both a angry Invincible, one just upgraded to Thragg level, and Allen the Alien.

So with all this in mind as her opening moves, she can stay protected and counter attack while in this state. Something Super Skrull can do too, but his powers get weaker as he splits them up. Hers does not. Able to utilize her force field and attack with constructs at the same time.

I feel she has the speed to react and power to protect herself for sure. Add to this she can have a understanding of what Skrull is fully capable of. Making it impossible to surprise her with his powers. Ball is in your court mate.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

T4V gents.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sirfizzwhizz  Online
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I haven't forgot. Just been working crazy double shifts. Ill get to it

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

T4V

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@boschepg: Still to busy? Whenever you are free. love to finish this one day.