CaV: Ata (Mrfloridaguy) vs Sosuke Aizen (Flash-Reverse)

• 53 results
Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TAEP

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrFloridaGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: you start, I just got home so I have a couple things to do first.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfloridaguy: Alright then.

I will admit that Ata likely has a speed advantage as Aizen would be unquantifiably 2000x ftl. I have a method of getting him higher but I'm not gonna use it unless you're willing to hear me out.

However, Aizen takes this because of his AP and Hax.

Aizen's AP would clock in at universal+ via scaling off the Kototsu & Yhwach. In his second Hogyoku fusion, Aizen destroyed the Kototsu with his reiatsu. This is would be a baseline universal feat due to the Kototsu governing the time and space of the Dangai. Yhwach would be universal+ due to him being able to destroy the three realms (Living World, Hueco Mundo, and the Soul Society) which are referred to as a universe on multiple occasions. Yhwach was going to destroy and recreate them as he envisioned.

Then there's hax. First there's his trump card Kyoka Suigetsu's Kanzen Saimin. Kanzen Saimin is a passive ability now as he has fused with his zanpakuto and thereby removed its one weakness. Ata would be placed under its influence the moment he lays eyes on him. Then there's his Hogyoku powers. Due to the Hogyoku, Aizen has types 1, 3, and 8 immortality. Type 1; longevity. Type 3; regeneration. And Type 8; so long as the Hogyoku exists he can't die. Finally, there's his Hogyoku evolution. On the off chance he is killed, the Hogyoku revives him, regenerates his injuries, and rebuilds him as a being stronger and immune to what killed him before.

And this is without mentioning the abundance of kido he possesses (sealing spells, teleportation, time stop, and a literal black hole in a box).

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the............

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wot_m8

@flash-reverse: What in the? Well, it's a CaV so you guys do your thing... but in case, you are unaware of CaVs and/or are new, you have to like prove your points and stuff with scans and back them up with scans or something... otherwise, this won't be interesting and you'd lose when this opens up for votes. Just check another CaV thread to get an idea of how they are conducted.

Good Luck.

MrFloridaGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: I don't think you understand what a CaV really is, its suppose to a formal and well formatted debate, here's a quick guide to CaV's that should explain it better here, but in the mean I'll produce my opening Arguments for Ata and Allow you to rework yours.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfloridaguy: this is why I hate forums. You guys obviously play by a different set of rules that those of us from the IBC. I don't see anything wrong with my opener, but if you insist on me rewriting this then you go first and then I'll adapt.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfloridaguy: this is why I hate forums. You guys obviously play by a different set of rules that those of us from the IBC. I don't see anything wrong with my opener, but if you insist on me rewriting this then you go first and then I'll adapt.

You hate having to articulate your arguments in a coherent fashion and back it up with scans and feats?

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: quiet mongrel. There was nothing incoherent about my argument. We obviously play by two different sets of rules. In the IBC, you ask for the scans after the argument is presented to avoid confusion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nevermind leave me out of this. Lost me when he said Aizen was 2000x FTL

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crater_maker: another reason I hate battle forums. Full of close minded idiots who won't even hear ya out.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: I didn't want to debate on CaV. I wouldn't debate here at all except that my opponent insisted on debating here. Battle forums in general are full of degenerate idiots and I only come on here to call them out for being idiots. I wanted to debate in Insta DMs so that I could avoid mongrels that I knew would jump on and nitpick everything I say all because my scaling is "wank". And not a single one of them can give a solid reason why it's wank.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Flash-Reverse

@wot_m8: except for the fact that I do have a reason. I didn't antagonize you, you jumped in. I wouldm't have to call you mongrels idiots if you weren't so critical of Bleach scaling. I see it all the damn time, idiots on battle forums (especially this one) insulting Bleach scaling. And no, I'm not going anywhere as someone has to stick up for Bleach characters and give them the proper respect they deserve.

I don't care if you insult me because I know I'm in the right. Don't want to be insulted? Then don't give me a reason to insult you.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like we got a other Undre on the scene. I am just gonna delete my comments. This is just too shameful for CaVs.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: running away? Good. Don't attack me or my arguments and then expect me not to bite back.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

😂😂😂

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: Support what you said with scans.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 EcoBlitz  Online

@flash-reverse: bro you’re to hostile for next to no antagonizing. @wot_m8 simply just told you how CaVs are done and asked for you to look at other CaVs and you went off on him. No one debates in a CaV except the 2 people who wanted to do the CaV, that’s why if you noticed he told you his opinion is irrelevant (it is) because it’s a CaV.

A CaV is won not by who is the strongest character but who has the better argument. Scans help ALOT in that regard to make those voting look at the scans along side (usually in the same area) the feat in question.

Dial back the hostility.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Flash-Reverse

@djoss: quiet. You're not my opponent.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal+ Aizen 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, don't bring me in here bros. This seems more like a comedy circus than CAVs lmao😂😆

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I won't get angry at you because you weren't here earlier. When that first idiot criticized my argument I told him to buzz off then he jumped in. Then the coward deleted his comments. I don't like people who butt in; and I count criticizing as butting in.

This whole debate is over which character is stronger. So why decide it with a poll? That's beyond redundant since most idiots wouldn't understand a coherent argument if it slapped them in the face, rather, they'll just vote for the character with the flashier feats.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Flash-Reverse

@haxxxz: quiet mongrel. If you don't have the intelligence to understand my argument then keep your damn mouth shut.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: The only way you can win this Cav is by voting, without that this Cav is useless. And for voting you need me, aswell everybody in this thread that you are pushing away.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One debater is being extremely hostile to others, even to those who suggested him to understand how a CAV is done. Also that person shows a really unhealthy attitude towards criticism to his arguments (which are irrelevant in a CAV). Dial down a bit.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: quiet asshole, you arguments are even more shittier than you, fuck off

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

T4v

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djoss: which is ridiculous. The winner is going to be decided by the guy that shows off flashier feats because battle forum scalers wouldn't understand a coherent argument if it slapped them in the face. Put simply, they'll just vote for the character with flashier feats (which in this case is Ata) instead of the true winner.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: you weren't here earlier. Those idiots got hostile with me first. The coward deleted his comments. I don't mine constructive criticism but this is supposed to be between me and Floridaguy so sorry if idiots coming in here and laughing at my arguments because they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them pisses me off.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: nice comeback. Tell me, didnyou have to pull out the dictionary to come up with that one?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: you weren't here earlier. Those idiots got hostile with me first. The coward deleted his comments. I don't mine constructive criticism but this is supposed to be between me and Floridaguy so sorry if idiots coming in here and laughing at my arguments because they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them pisses me off.

Comment 15 asks you "You hate having to articulate your arguments in a coherent fashion and back it up with scans and feats?" and you reply "quiet mongrel. There was nothing incoherent about my argument. We obviously play by two different sets of rules. In the IBC, you ask for the scans after the argument is presented to avoid confusion.". Here you insulted first calling the other person a mongrel.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: thanks, but I'm not in the same shoes as you

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: he called my perfectly sensible argument incoherent. I'd call that an insult.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse: I guess we have different definitions for insult then.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao. This is what happens when you try and get a random Bleach wanker from Twitter to CaV you @mrfloridaguy smh

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash-reverse:

Not believing in something due to a lack of evidence isn’t being close minded lol.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: and yet, you can't debunk my argument. Ever considered the reason you can't debunk it is maybe because I'm right?

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crater_maker: there is evidence. Funny enough, nobody asks how, you'd rather belittle the argument than hear me out. That's like the definition of close minded.