Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman: Hit-Girl (Comic and Movie feats are allowed)

No Caption Provided

Equipment:

• 2 Handguns with Silencers
  • Strobe attachment
  • Double Sided Detachable Sword
  • 2 butterfly knives
  • An assortment of throwing stars and knives
  • Small grappling hook
  • A few smoke bombs
  • Unlimited ammo, but has to reload

vs

@nickzambuto: Ada Wong (Game, animated movie, and movie feats are allowed)

No Caption Provided

Equipment:

• Blacktail
  • Crossbow
  • Combat Knife
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Hookshot
  • Flash grenades
  • Unlimited ammo, but has to reload.

Set-up and Location:

No Caption Provided

Underground Subway Station.

• The lights are all on
  • its empty, no people
  • They start 1,000 feet away from each other
  • In character

The Location is fully accessible, meaning the lights can be turned off/shot out, etc.

Please don't vote in thread, or state who wins before the CaV is closed.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dondave

Should be good

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto how's it look?

Ugh that's a terrible picture of Ada. Use this one, 's pretty <3

Hrrm, that's quite the loadout you gave Hit Girl. If you can just add the Chicago Typewriter, Combat Knife, and Hookshot to Ada's gear, and replace the handgun with Blacktail (it's just a regular handgun but I like specific names) then we're good.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Should be good

(Ada actually stomps but don't tell allstarsuperman!)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@nickzambuto how's it look?

Ugh that's a terrible picture of Ada. Use this one, 's pretty <3

Hrrm, that's quite the loadout you gave Hit Girl. If you can just add the Chicago Typewriter, Combat Knife, and Hookshot to Ada's gear, and replace the handgun with Blacktail (it's just a regular handgun but I like specific names) then we're good.

Ahh, alright, but i thought it looked badass.

It seems i gave her a lot, but its not like Batmans belt or Deadpools satchel. I'll add in the stuff.

@dondave said:

Should be good

(Ada actually stomps but don't tell allstarsuperman!)

I was worried bout that

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well the chicago typewriter throws the reloading part out the window.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@allstarsuperman: OH, and flash grenades would be appreciated :)

I didn't plan on relying on the infinite ammo argument.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

eh, okay.

If you dont want infinite ammo i'll change it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@pr0metheus said:

eh, okay.

Ammunition never really changes the outcome of a battle unless one guy gets really unlucky, so it doesn't matter.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@pr0metheus said:

eh, okay.

Ammunition never really changes the outcome of a battle unless one guy gets really unlucky, so it doesn't matter.

I was just kidding..

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: you can open whenever you have the time

Right, again it might not be for two or three more days so if you'd like to go first in that time, feel free. If not then just hold out and I'll start things up sooner or later.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks good..

on a side note.. i fapped to ada wong nude pictures a month ago.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

This looks good..

That's disgusting!

Link..?

Err, ahem...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gonna be good

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks good..

No Caption Provided

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

This looks good..

That's disgusting!

Link..?

Err, ahem...

want me to pm.? :)

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SMXLR8

@nickzambuto said:

@chibi_cute said:

This looks good..

That's disgusting!

Link..?

Err, ahem...

me too =D

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chibi_cute

@smxlr8 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

@chibi_cute said:

This looks good..

That's disgusting!

Link..?

Err, ahem...

me too =D

YOU PERVERTS.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this gonna be a battle or just a perv hangout? :P

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

Hopefully both.

@smxlr8 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

@chibi_cute said:

This looks good..

That's disgusting!

Link..?

Err, ahem...

me too =D

I WANT IN!

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chibi_cute

@ostyo said:

Hopefully both.

@smxlr8 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

@chibi_cute said:

This looks good..

That's disgusting!

Link..?

Err, ahem...

me too =D

I WANT IN!

LOLOLOLOL BEST THREAD OF 2014

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*whistle whistle*

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#33 frozen  Moderator

Tag me for voting.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By renamed040924

@allstarsuperman Alright, let's get this started.

Loading Video...

Ada Wong is a highly trained and intelligent spy notorious for her immense skill and cunning. Being one of the few survivors of not only Raccoon City's Destruction, but also the Los Illuminados Incident, the Eastern Slav Civil War, the Tall Oaks Bioterror Outbreak, and the Lanshiang Attacks, not to mention numerous undocumented missions undertaken working as an agent for The Organization and Neo-Umbrella, Ada Wong is experienced, feared, and knows how to handle herself in a wide variety of situations.

Skills and Abilities:

• Peak athleticism - Ada is remarkably nimble and agile, capable of feats of acrobatics and flexibility that often times, completely defy human limits and far surpass even the greatest of olympic athletes. Her reflexes, stamina, and speed are all highly conditioned to amazing levels, making her possibly the quickest and most athletic nonenhanced character in the entire franchise.
  • Incredible strength - Both physically and mentally, Ada is one of the most powerful characters in Resident Evil. The amount of raw strength she can conjure up is extremely surprising considering her physique, but on multiple occasions Ada can be seen wrestling with monsters and BOWs and shrugging off injuries that would destroy normal people. Her strong will and inhuman endurance allow her to complete her goals even in the face of death.
  • Proficiency with weapons - Ada is not only an expert with a wide range of different firearms, but also various other types of weapons including grenades, knives, crossbows, and of course her signature hookshot, which she wields with particular skill.
  • Martial Arts and Close Quarters Combat - Ada's defining agility and unexpected strength combined with her mastery of multiple combat techniques makes Ada a more than formidable threat even in hand to hand combat. She's been seen to deftly wield knives and firearms at close quarters, and can match some of the highest regarded fighters in the world with her skill.
  • High intelligence and formidable strategist - Perhaps Ada's most powerful weapon is simply her mind, which has gotten her out of more tough situations alone then a machine gun would get anybody else out of. She is a master of both infiltration and escape, highly skilled in stealth, and extremely analytical in battles as well as survival. On more than one occasion Ada been shown to read and predict her opponent's style, and even when facing a threat way out of her league, she can still easily outsmart it. Throughout the whole series, Ada is constantly one step ahead of everybody else. I assume she will be against Hit Girl as well.

Alright, now let's get down to the battle. The location you chose as well as the starting distance gives Ada a great advantage in her propensity for stealth. As a secret agent and world renowned super spy, remaining undetected is basically second nature to Ada, and she's consistently been able to sneak up on opponents who are (no offense) a LOT more skilled than Mindy McCready.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

On two separate occasions, Ada was not only capable of sneaking up within inches of Leon Kennedy without him noticing, but also pressing a gun directly to his body despite Leon displaying an almost inhuman instinct for detecting danger at several other points in the game, both anticipating Chief Mendez's ambush inside the abandoned warehouse, as well as sensing Saddler waiting at the top of the lift, even though he had literally no indication of their presence in either case. Most notably, Leon was capable of detecting Jack Krauser almost immediately when the latter attempted to sneak up on him, despite Krauser making no audible noise.

Loading Video...

So that's one experienced super soldier who failed to sneak up on Leon, yet Ada does it all the time, often for no reason other than to tease him.

Loading Video...

In the above clip, not only did Ada (once again) successfully catch Leon by complete surprise, but she also matches him in a brief CQC skirmish and acrobatically evades his kick.

Besides Leon, Ada has also made a fool out of Chris Redfield, the franchise's other MVP with a similar level of spatial awareness to Leon but a lot more experienced, arguably twice.

Loading Video...

This is Ada Wong's clone, Carla Radames. Not only does she perfectly mirror Ada physically, but her mind was also conditioned and manipulated by Derek Simmons to match Ada's as well, meaning she had the same personality, the same habits, and the same skills. When Chris and his team were tasked with keeping an eye on her, Carla easily vanished from the entire group despite Chris and Piers specifically being suspicious of her.

Loading Video...

If Carla's a bit iffy for you, the real Ada was able to sneak through the air vents of Neo-Umbrella's heavily guarded aircraft carrier without being detected, while Chris and Piers were fighting directly below her.

Starting 1,000 feet away gives Ada a monumental advantage right from the get-go, and combined with her weapons skill, she should be perfectly capable of sniping Mindy from a distance with the crossbow before the battle even has a chance to begin.

In a worst case scenario, Mindy can try and take Ada on in close quarters combat, but she'll probably fail. She's facing a better trained, more experienced, far smarter full grown woman. Mindy is highly skilled in her own right, but Ada Wong is one of the most lethal assassins in the entire RE Universe.

Loading Video...

Combined with her obvious weapons proficiency, and she should win in just about any scenario.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Holy shat, what an opener
Holy shat, what an opener

That was an awesome read. I can already say this will be no easy win for Mindy, and you haven't even got to equipment yet. Ada is quite the badass.

Stealth. There's no arguing that Ada's stealth feats outweigh Hit-Girl's, not that Hit-Girl is bad at it by any means (Saving Big-Daddy and Kick-Ass scene proves shes okay at stealth.). Thanks for explaining the clone thing, theirs seems to be no problem with it. If Ada does sneak behind Mindy, I have no doubt that Mindy could escape. 2 times in the videos you showed that people could move before Ada shot them. Mindy has the speed, skill, and brains to get herself out of a sticky situation. She has reacted to bullets, and used her brain to trick a warehouse full of criminals to run away, then shoots their legs up.

No Caption Provided

1,000 feet away. This may have been a mistake on my part, but I think Hit-Girl can work around it. Ada may be very skilled with a crossbow (which I am sure you'll later show.), but no matter how good you aim the arrows, they won't travel the speed of a bullet, which Hit-Girl has shown to react to. Hit-Girl has said herself that she can snipe from a block away, too bad she doesn't have a rifle here though. Hit-Girl is a fairly good shot with her hand guns, but they won't help that much until the opponents get closer.

Close Quarters Combat. This is were I think you're wrong, Ada is no slouch, but Hit-Girl is an expert at incorporating her weapons with her H2H. She is shown to be very agile, dodging, and returning hits with her bladed staff. She can kick people using cartwheels, and easily and accurately use throwing knives after flips.

Speed & Accuracy. Hit-Girl is very fast and accurate. Reacting to bullets, shooting 3 guys in the head before they can react, grabbing a knife and stabbing 2 guys before they can react.

Strength. Hit-Girl may be a little girl, but she has been shown to punch and kick very forcefully, enough to break bone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability. Hit-Girl is shown to be very durable, tanking 8 bullets, an explosion that sends her flying into a statue, kicks that send her 15 feet, and punches from the arguably superhuman Mother Russia (She had adrenaline for the punch GIF so she didn't feel pain, but still impressive that she didn't get KO'd from the force of MR's hits.). Mindy definitely takes an edge here as all Ada is wearing is a dress.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Equipment. Hit-Girls bladed staff has been shown to easily cut through legs and doors, and if it counts for her comic swords, she can easily cut through a big guys skull.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morals. I believe this is an edge for Mindy, she was killing people since the age of 5 and has no problem hammering a guys face inside out, a guy who was begging for mercy. I don't know if Ada will hold back against a little girl, you can be the judge of that.

No Caption Provided

That will be all for now.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924

@allstarsuperman: lol thank you, that means a lot.

Stealth. There's no arguing that Ada's stealth feats outweigh Hit-Girl's, not that Hit-Girl is bad at it by any means (Saving Big-Daddy and Kick-Ass scene proves shes okay at stealth.).

Well not to lowball, but wouldn't her failure to save Big Daddy mean that she failed at stealth? She basically didn't move fast enough, which implies a lack of skill. When Ada was put in a similar situation to save Leon at three different points during RE4, she succeeded every time.

This is most likely due to the experience gap between Ada and Mindy. Hit Girl has the moves, she has the training, but she doesn't know how to fully apply those skills yet. Ada meanwhile always seems to know exactly what to do in every situation; she's basically seen it all and remains calm and collected no matter what, because she is never at a disadvantage.

In fact, in my opinion experience is probably the reason Ada will win this match. Even if we assume she and Hit Girl are even in pure technique, Ada's greater experience will make it so she better knows which technique to use at the right time, how to react in whatever scenario, thus giving her an edge in actual skill (and I don't mean that as purely H2H combat, I'm just referring to general skill. Not that I'm saying I think Mindy is the better martial artist, just that it's Ada's experience and versatility that IMO secures her win, rather than raw CQC ability)

If Ada does sneak behind Mindy, I have no doubt that Mindy could escape. 2 times in the videos you showed that people could move before Ada shot them.

Actually that's incorrect. If Ada wanted to kill Leon, she clearly had plenty of opportunities to do so. However like I mentioned, her mission wasn't to kill Leon. She was just teasing him.

Loading Video...

As you can see, even in a serious situation where her mission and life depended on it, Ada would not shoot Leon.

If Ada is actually trying to assassinate Hit Girl, she doesn't need to get within makeout distance like she did with Leon. She can just do this.

Loading Video...

The Crossbow has the benefit of firing with very little noise, so all Ada has to do is basically replicate what she did in the above scene exactly, and Hit Girl is toast.

As for Svetlana intercepting her pistol, Ada actually got captured on purpose in order to infiltrate the complex.

Loading Video...

No telling what would have happened had she actually been trying to kill her.

Mindy has the speed, skill, and brains to get herself out of a sticky situation. She has reacted to bullets, and used her brain to trick a warehouse full of criminals to run away, then shoots their legs up.

Not bad. If she'd just made that up on the spot and had enough charisma to sell it, that would have been impressive, but since she was basically just telling the truth I'll have to deduct some creativity points. I don't think Hit Girl is smarter than Ada. Not only does the spy have an advantage in her stealth capabilities, but she's extremely intelligent too, meaning Mindy won't be able to out-think her so easily.

Like I mentioned, in every appearance she's made Ada is always portrayed as being one step ahead of the game. She's played for so many teams over the years and been on so many different sides, successfully double crossed pretty much every notable character in the franchise, that for the longest time it was almost impossible to discern who she was actually loyal to, until Resident Evil 6 which led us to believe that Ada was just playing for her own interests the entire time.

She's backstabbed professional backstabbers and manipulated master manipulators. Even Albert Wesker himself was made the fool when he tried to do business with Ada Wong, and her reports during the Separate Ways campaign of RE4 reveal that Ada was basically masterminding the entire Los Illuminados Incident as it happened. Even during the Raccoon City Outbreak, a young and comparatively inexperienced Ada was quick witted enough to survive an actual zombie apocalypse and find a way to infiltrate Umbrella's secret laboratory around all their traps and puzzles, while simultaneously juggling her feelings for Leon and devotion to the mission, and then even after sustaining near-fatal damage against Mr. X she managed to fake her death and drag herself out of the city, being one in some dozen or so citizens out of Raccoon's 300,000+ population to actually escape, and somewhere along the way she miraculously secured a sample of William Birkin's DNA without anyone realizing.

So with all that said, I really don't think Hit Girl is capable of outsmarting Ada. Very, very few people are.

but no matter how good you aim the arrows, they won't travel the speed of a bullet, which Hit-Girl has shown to react to.

But the Crossbow won't make very much noise, Ada can easily just sniper her from a distance that she won't hear, and if she does hear, the sound will be low enough and unfamiliar enough that she won't react in time.

Hit-Girl has said herself that she can snipe from a block away, too bad she doesn't have a rifle here though.

Ada can snipe from far greater than a block away.

Loading Video...

Hit-Girl is a fairly good shot with her hand guns, but they won't help that much until the opponents get closer.

Hit Girl's bullet dodging feats are arguably aim dodging since she was staring right at the gunmen as they fired, and those gangsters aren't very skilled. That scan of her taking all those bullets definitely proves she isn't untouchable. I believe Ada has not only the marksmanship, but also the weaponry necessary to tag her, whereas Mindy does not have either in enough abundance to tag Ada.

Loading Video...

Ada is more than just a bullet dodger, she's a bullet timer, meaning her reflexes are so advanced that even when caught completely off guard, she's capable of dodging incoming gunfire just from the sound of it (that's Carla but again they are physically and genetically identical)

Loading Video...

The same scene from from Leon's perspective shows that Carla wasn't even looking at Chris, but still reacted in time to avoid the bullets.

Taking both characters speed and accuracy into account, I believe Ada would shoot Mindy before Mindy shoots Ada, especially when you factor in Ada's Chicago Typewriter, a fully automatic machine gun, vs Hit Girl's pistols, and then that's not even taking stealth into account.

Close Quarters Combat. This is were I think you're wrong, Ada is no slouch, but Hit-Girl is an expert at incorporating her weapons with her H2H. She is shown to be very agile, dodging, and returning hits with her bladed staff. She can kick people using cartwheels, and easily and accurately use throwing knives after flips.

The problem with Hit Girl is that all her feats are against fodder. And not even elite fodder like ninja or soldiers, just gangsters in a universe that strives to be as absolutely realistic as possible. The only characters she's ever faced who actually knew what they were doing were Frank and Mother Russia, and she got dominated in both of those fights. Admittedly Mindy was going into the battle with Frank already injured, but that doesn't prove she would have won otherwise.

Ada on the other hand consistently matches and surpasses some of the most elite fighters in the world, such as Svetlana Belikova, president of the Eastern Slav Republic and a combat instructor. Now, Ada hasn't "mastered ALL the martial arts in the wooorlldd ahhwwblahh!" like some comic book street levelers, but she doesn't really need a statement like that to back her up. It's clear each fighter has a very high aptitude for, and knowledge of combat simply from the fight itself; they battled at an insane pace throwing blows back and forth and expertly countering each at high speeds, and in the end, Svetlana doesn't manage to land a single hit on Ada whereas the agent managed at least one nice kick to the president's face. And again, that's Ada just putting on a show to make her capture seem legitimate. If she were trying to escape, her later dialogue leads me to believe the battle would have ended much quicker.

But my point through all this is that when it comes to CQC, Ada's greatest strength is her nimble, flexible body and almost Daredevil-esque ability to dodge and evade. She is constantly displaying feats of extreme acrobatic talent throughout the games, and their different playstyles imply that Ada is even more agile that Leon.

Loading Video...

This ridiculous, albeit brief display of acrobatics sums up Ada's combat style. It's this talent in conjunction with her keen senses and beyond sharp reflexes, both honed through experience, that allow her to avoid basically any attack, even with no warning.

Loading Video...

I think this clip speaks for itself really, Ada has been sedated and is completely unconscious, but snaps awake the instant danger presents itself and reacts in time to dodge the Ganados axe. I don't believe Hit Girl has the instincts necessary to replicate this feat, another advantage Ada's experience grants her.

Loading Video...

The chainsaw J'avo is an extremely powerful mutant who even Jake and Sherry, despite their superhuman abilities, failed to handle due to their lack of experience. Yet Ada all alone was able to toy with the monster at several points.

00:20 Ada casually evades the monster by just jumping over it.

4:05 Ada skillfully dodges the monster's chainsaw with little warning.

8:50 Continually avoids each of the monster's attacks and even manages to counter it midair.

Another advantage Ada has over Hit Girl is her signature hookshot, which you can see her randomly using all throughout these clips. It grants her a massive mobility advantage and can easily get her out of a tough spot quickly, and having been using it since Raccoon City, she is beyond masterful with it, specifically at 1:25 in the above clip.

Now, all that said about her dodging ability, Ada is still the farthest thing from a weakling. Another feat from the above clip, at 10:15, Ada actually grapples with the mutant and briefly overpowers it, this same mutant who overwhelmed Jake and Sherry, something that I can not stress enough. More specifically, during a certain death animation the chainsaw J'avo actually attacks the player and sends them flying across several city blocks, yet Ada matched it in strength. She's clearly beyond peak human in strength, supported by her showings against William Birkin and Mr. X.

Loading Video...

Ada survives being stabbed by Birkin's claws, this same hit rended through plated steel yet Ada survived. She was injured sure, but still came back later in time to save Leon from Mr. X.

Loading Video...

The Tyrant brutalizes Ada and throws her so hard that the metal computer console is actually shattered. Unfortunately Ada then dies.

...Right?

Wait, what's this!?

Loading Video...

Yes!! Not only does it turn out Ada survived these wounds, but she actually managed to patch herself up and then drag herself out of Raccoon City, literally fighting through the streets, which is the worst possible place you can be for obvious reasons. A specifically neat showing is at 7:45, where Ada even with one eye and all her fatigue accurately shoots down three crows in the air. Not bad.

Hit-Girl is very fast and accurate. Reacting to bullets, shooting 3 guys in the head before they can react, grabbing a knife and stabbing 2 guys before they can react.

She doesn't seem to be dodging bullets in any of those scans, but I assume you're referring to the other instances such as that gif you posted. Regardless, I've already had my say on speed, and I believe the crow instance counters Hit Girl shooting the two men.

Strength. Hit-Girl may be a little girl, but she has been shown to punch and kick very forcefully, enough to break bone.

Not bad. In RE2 Ada was able to move a big delivery truck with Leon's help, which weighs anywhere from 10 to 15 tons.

Loading Video...

Durability. Hit-Girl is shown to be very durable, tanking 8 bullets

That's very impressive. What happened after that? Like I've been over Ada was able to survive beatings from Birkin and Mr. X, dudes who can press dozens upon dozens of tons, so I think it's comparable.

an explosion that sends her flying into a statue

Here's Ada tanking an explosion.

Loading Video...

kicks that send her 15 feet, and punches from the arguably superhuman Mother Russia (She had adrenaline for the punch GIF so she didn't feel pain, but still impressive that she didn't get KO'd from the force of MR's hits.).

What makes you think Mother Russia is superhuman? I don't mean to lowball, and believe me I know full well how tough she was (and Hit Girl too just FYI) but nothing she did was really beyond peak human. She might be comparable to even Batman which is saying a lot, but not-getting-oneshotted by her isn't too amazing. Ada managed to survive a brutal tackle from Simmons, and I'm pretty sure he's way stronger than Mother Russia.

Loading Video...

Admittedly it stunned her for about a minute, but I believe the adrenaline had a lot to do with Mindy tanking MR's punch, and then there's the fact that Simmons is probably multiple dozen times stronger than MR anyway.

Mindy definitely takes an edge here as all Ada is wearing is a dress.

Does Hit Girl wear armor? I know she did when training with Big Daddy but I don't recall it being an actual part of her suit, she wouldn't have been pierced by all those bullets had she been wearing armor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is just natural durability vs natural durability, so Ada wearing a dress shouldn't change things in this fight, especially when she can survive things like this wearing only said dress.

Loading Video...

Admittedly we don't see the attack land, but... come on it's pretty obvious Saddler is aiming to impale her. Yet we see her in the next scene, unconscious, but alive.

Here's what that attack did to a normal and untrained man.

Loading Video...

So don't be hating just cause she's in a dress :P

Equipment. Hit-Girls bladed staff has been shown to easily cut through legs and doors, and if it counts for her comic swords, she can easily cut through a big guys skull.

That's cool, but Ada has a Tommy Gun soo... :P

Morals. I believe this is an edge for Mindy, she was killing people since the age of 5 and has no problem hammering a guys face inside out, a guy who was begging for mercy. I don't know if Ada will hold back against a little girl, you can be the judge of that.

This is Hit Girl's biggest edge undoubtedly. Ada's never been evil, she won't enjoy killing a teenage girl... that said, she has been forced to do some pretty inhumane things over the course of her career and eventually got over them. If push comes to shove Ada will kill her. And who knows, maybe she'll mistake Mindy for a little person like those thugs did :P

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: thanks for posting, I look forward to doing mine tomorrow.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

"This is Hit Girl's biggest edge undoubtedly. Ada's never been evil, she won't enjoy killing a teenage girl... that said, she has been forced to do some pretty inhumane things over the course of her career and eventually got over them. If push comes to shove Ada will kill her. And who knows, maybe she'll mistake Mindy for a little person like those thugs did :P"

Morals, as much as it seems like an unfair argument, its a big advantage that I will need to exploit.

"Well not to lowball, but wouldn't her failure to save Big Daddy mean that she failed at stealth? She basically didn't move fast enough, which implies a lack of skill."

My bad that was a very dumb example of Hit-Girls stealth, she has much better feats like sneaking into Daves room (1-2), saving Kick-Ass, She cut the lights and killed 4 guys almost instantaneously (3-5). And she snuck into a high security prison, used knock out gas on the whole place, messed with the camera's to watch last night's recordings, and used a silenced gun to kill Ralphie Genovese and all the inmates on death row (6-9)

I don't understand video 2, its just Leon and Helena walking around, did I miss something?

"The Crossbow has the benefit of firing with very little noise, so all Ada has to do is basically replicate what she did in the above scene exactly, and Hit Girl is toast. But the Crossbow won't make very much noise, Ada can easily just sniper her from a distance that she won't hear, and if she does hear, the sound will be low enough and unfamiliar enough that she won't react in time."

What scene? I couldn't find it. Any way the only defense I have for this is Mindy shooting the Toxic Mega C***s through the roof of the van, I can only explain that as super hearing, unless I am missing something painfully obvious. Anyway, do to morals and CIS Ada will probably not want to shoot Mindy in the face, she would probably go for a knockout, not to mention it seems like Ada prefers straight up fights regardless, so maybe the distance really doesn't matter that much.

"As for Svetlana intercepting her pistol, Ada actually got captured on purpose in order to infiltrate the complex."

I'll go off-topic, but Hit-Girl has a better escape feat then that. Mindy was regularly surprised attacked by BD to make sure she was paying attention to his teachings, so an unsuspecting Hit-Girl handcuffed and underwater >>>>> Ada cutting a rope, and even she admits the guards were amateurs and forgot to do something as simple as frisk her.

"Not bad. If she'd just made that up on the spot and had enough charisma to sell it, that would have been impressive, but since she was basically just telling the truth I'll have to deduct some creativity points."

But she did make it up on the spot. Her original plan was to just blow up the building, but she saw all the slave girls and instantly came up with the plan to use the bomb to scare them away then shoot the guys' legs.

"Another advantage Ada has over Hit Girl is her signature hookshot, which you can see her randomly using all throughout these clips. It grants her a massive mobility advantage and can easily get her out of a tough spot quickly"

Yes, I noticed that. And it would get very annoying it a fight. So annoying Hit-Girl would just take it away:

No Caption Provided

"Hit Girl's bullet dodging feats are arguably aim dodging since she was staring right at the gunmen as they fired, and those gangsters aren't very skilled. That scan of her taking all those bullets definitely proves she isn't untouchable. I believe Ada has not only the marksmanship, but also the weaponry necessary to tag her, whereas Mindy does not have either in enough abundance to tag Ada."

Nah man, She bullet timed 2 times. She dodged the bullets after they were fired. Even if the gangsters aren't skilled, the one still had his gun aimed at her face and pulled the trigger, the bullet was on path, and then she dodged it (1). The second and third GIf are the same thing, and even though it appears that the bullet was gonna miss her, she still reacted to its speed (2-3). That tanking bullets scan is out of context, she and BD were ambushed by John Genovese, comic version of Frank, and they were beating BD up, Hit-Girl wasn't even putting up a fight really. Mindy has the strobe attachment which will help her tag Ada, Ada will be off put by it (4).

"Ada is more than just a bullet dodger, she's a bullet timer, meaning her reflexes are so advanced that even when caught completely off guard, she's capable of dodging incoming gunfire just from the sound of it (that's Carla but again they are physically and genetically identical)"

Mindy has bullet timed as well. And truthfully I am not so sure of this whole "Ada = Carla" thing. Carla isn't a clone, she was a person made to look like Ada, then got brainwashed, right? How can you use there feats interchangeably?

"Ada survives being stabbed by Birkin's claws, this same hit rended through plated steel yet Ada survived. She was injured sure, but still came back later in time to save Leon from Mr. X."

But she was injured, yes its a feat, but not really appropriate in a battle.

"The Tyrant brutalizes Ada and throws her so hard that the metal computer console is actually shattered. Unfortunately Ada then dies."

If that big slow idiot can tag her, Hit-Girl can most definitely, not to mention that must be a low showing how she just stands there like an idiot.

"Yes!! Not only does it turn out Ada survived these wounds, but she actually managed to patch herself up and then drag herself out of Raccoon City, literally fighting through the streets, which is the worst possible place you can be for obvious reasons. A specifically neat showing is at 7:45, where Ada even with one eye and all her fatigue accurately shoots down three crows in the air. Not bad."

Not bad no, but not gonna happen in a battle either, Hit-Girl would kill her the moment she went down.

"She doesn't seem to be dodging bullets in any of those scans, but I assume you're referring to the other instances such as that gif you posted. Regardless, I've already had my say on speed, and I believe the crow instance counters Hit Girl shooting the two men."

Actually the crow feat isn't that great, its good, but not great, they got really close. Hit-Girls first kill was at the age of 5, and she kill 4 guys in a row, headshot, headshot, heartshot, and headshot.

"Not bad. In RE2 Ada was able to move a big delivery truck with Leon's help, which weighs anywhere from 10 to 15 tons."

While that is great, its on wheels and she had help. Not to mention I recently learned in a CaV strength does not equal striking power, like Thor has better striking feats than Superman, but Superman actually has a vast amount of more strength for pulling, lifting, and pushing.

"That's very impressive. What happened after that? Like I've been over Ada was able to survive beatings from Birkin and Mr. X, dudes who can press dozens upon dozens of tons, so I think it's comparable."

Honestly see fell out a window, and the next time we see her she is saving Kick-Ass, so it may have knocked her out, idk. Personally I don't think it did, cause she had to get up and prep and go save kick-ass all rather rapidly.

"Here's Ada tanking an explosion."

impressive.

"What makes you think Mother Russia is superhuman? I don't mean to lowball, and believe me I know full well how tough she was (and Hit Girl too just FYI) but nothing she did was really beyond peak human. She might be comparable to even Batman which is saying a lot, but not-getting-oneshotted by her isn't too amazing. Ada managed to survive a brutal tackle from Simmons, and I'm pretty sure he's way stronger than Mother Russia."

She threw a propane tank through a windshield, ripped off a police car door, through said door like a frisbee, and she was snapping necks with her legs.

"Does Hit Girl wear armor? I know she did when training with Big Daddy but I don't recall it being an actual part of her suit, she wouldn't have been pierced by all those bullets had she been wearing armor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is just natural durability vs natural durability, so Ada wearing a dress shouldn't change things in this fight, especially when she can survive things like this wearing only said dress."

Yup in fact she wears kevlar down to her underroos:

No Caption Provided

"Admittedly we don't see the attack land, but... come on it's pretty obvious Saddler is aiming to impale her. Yet we see her in the next scene, unconscious, but alive."

Ehh, it didnt look like an impale to me.

"The problem with Hit Girl is that all her feats are against fodder. And not even elite fodder like ninja or soldiers, just gangsters in a universe that strives to be as absolutely realistic as possible. The only characters she's ever faced who actually knew what they were doing were Frank and Mother Russia, and she got dominated in both of those fights. Admittedly Mindy was going into the battle with Frank already injured, but that doesn't prove she would have won otherwise."

Ehh, here we go. Yes most her feats are on fodder, but that doesn't make bullets slower or hurt any less. And fodder is fodder, you can't say fodder police are better than fodder thugs, and fodder SWAT are the top notch of fodder. Truth is fodder is fodder, until fodder has at least some showings of skill. "Dominated" is a rather strong word. She held her own in both the fights. Now I don't want to claim "PIS", cause that's a strong word, but I will say the fight with D'Amico was "for the plot", it was set up to make Kick-Ass the hero. Now to the actual fights, she held her own quite well, taking/dodging hits, heck she even climbed Mother Russia and put her in an armbar, the fights weren't the stomps everyone makes them out to be. And notice in the fight with MR that she uses knives in combat, also he felt she was gonna lose so she pulled out her guns, plot demanded that the fight not go down that way, so the hostage guy make the guns get put away.

I encourage you to rewatch the fights, and see that neither were stomps. Keep in mind the Frank one was over 2 years ago,possibly 4 years ago (due to timeline errors), and she has been training every day.

"But my point through all this is that when it comes to CQC, Ada's greatest strength is her nimble, flexible body and almost Daredevil-esque ability to dodge and evade. She is constantly displaying feats of extreme acrobatic talent throughout the games, and their different playstyles imply that Ada is even more agile that Leon."

Wow now, shes good, but neither of our characters are anywhere near DD level. And Hit-Girl is not lacking in agility either, she jumps down a building, also a use of smoke bombs, flip kicks, runs up a wall, and literally jumps on top of a guy:

So they are pretty evenly matched, but Hit-Girl has 2 big advantages, Morals and Resourcefulness, Ada will be holding back, Hit-Girl will most definitely not. Now, you know how Rorschach's big thing is that he is resourceful, well, imo, he is not better then Hit-Girl when utilizing random crap in a fight:

And lets not forget she killed a guy with is own finger:

No Caption Provided

Your turn. Can you please put your videos in spoiler blocks, having so many open freezes my computer up.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By renamed040924

My bad that was a very dumb example of Hit-Girls stealth, she has much better feats like sneaking into Daves room (1-2), saving Kick-Ass, She cut the lights and killed 4 guys almost instantaneously (3-5). And she snuck into a high security prison, used knock out gas on the whole place, messed with the camera's to watch last night's recordings, and used a silenced gun to kill Ralphie Genovese and all the inmates on death row (6-9)

The last feat impressed me, the other's aren't anything special. However, it's worth noting that Mindy had months of prep and planned every step of her infiltration beforehand, so it's not exactly a virtue of her sheer stealth capabilities. In Resident Evil 6, Ada's scenario opens with her infiltrating a Neo-Umbrella submarine guarded by BOW soldiers enhanced with the C-Virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vsU76WJB1o#t=175

No prep or planning, no sleep gas, no gadgets - just her crossbow, wits, and assassination techniques.

I don't understand video 2, its just Leon and Helena walking around, did I miss something?

Woopse, I have no idea how that happened. Here's the scene I meant to post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgkGReJ2_r0#t=37

Anyway, do to morals and CIS Ada will probably not want to shoot Mindy in the face, she would probably go for a knockout,

Ada has never ever suffered from CIS. She has certain morals yes, but if Hit Girl is actively attempting to kill her, Ada won't risk her own life just to protect this stranger. She's not Batman, she's a hired killer.

not to mention it seems like Ada prefers straight up fights regardless, so maybe the distance really doesn't matter that much.

Based on what? She always uses guns or subterfuge when the option is there, even her fight against Svetlana was all a ploy to infiltrate their base, and after getting what she came for rather than fight her way out, Ada just turned off the lights for a few seconds and disappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLiXCiBarLk#t=3479

Yeah it's in Spanish I know deal with it.

Yes, I noticed that. And it would get very annoying it a fight. So annoying Hit-Girl would just take it away:

Now I do believe Ada is a bit quicker on the dodge than Frank is, and she handles her hookshot much more skillfully than he handles a pistol, as you can see.

She can even integrate it into actual combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDZcWJEntA8#t=62

So while Mindy's trying to keep her from zipping around on the thing, Ada can end up surprising her by luring her over the rope and doing something like this. Either way though I don't think Hit Girl can disarm her.

Nah man, She bullet timed 2 times. She dodged the bullets after they were fired. Even if the gangsters aren't skilled, the one still had his gun aimed at her face and pulled the trigger, the bullet was on path, and then she dodged it (1). The second and third GIf are the same thing, and even though it appears that the bullet was gonna miss her, she still reacted to its speed (2-3).

Honestly I can't really deny Hit Girl's bullet dodging feats. They're fantastic.

Mindy has the strobe attachment which will help her tag Ada, Ada will be off put by it (4).

If you wanna play it that way Ada has flash grenades and a smokescreen in her sunglasses, two things a lot more debilitating and blinding than a strobe which an elite spy like Ada should be able to adapt to and get around.

Mindy has bullet timed as well. And truthfully I am not so sure of this whole "Ada = Carla" thing. Carla isn't a clone, she was a person made to look like Ada, then got brainwashed, right? How can you use there feats interchangeably?

Nope, she's a clone. She used to be Carla Radames but then she had her genetic information overwritten by Simmons because she was already a close match to Wong. It's confirmed they're identical physically, and used to be mentally before Carla went insane.

But she was injured, yes its a feat, but not really appropriate in a battle.

She was "only" injured by an attack that rended through plated steel and should have destroyed a normal person.

If that big slow idiot can tag her, Hit-Girl can most definitely, not to mention that must be a low showing how she just stands there like an idiot.

Hey man, it was PS1 :P

Not bad no, but not gonna happen in a battle either, Hit-Girl would kill her the moment she went down.

The point is that it's going to take a lot to put her down in the first place.

Actually the crow feat isn't that great, its good, but not great, they got really close.

Considering she had one eye that most likely wasn't seeing very well, it's impressive. The reason I posted the feat was because the birds were in motion; Ada has plenty of accuracy feats, such as shooting Krauser's knife out of his hands from a decent distance away

Loading Video...

But the crow instance shows she can hit moving targets as well.

While that is great, its on wheels and she had help. Not to mention I recently learned in a CaV strength does not equal striking power, like Thor has better striking feats than Superman, but Superman actually has a vast amount of more strength for pulling, lifting, and pushing.

Well yeah sure, but it's still a testament to general strength and power. One person IRL struggles enough to push a car, so I don't think two people IRL should normally be capable of pushing a truck that size, wheels or no.

If you want striking feats, whereas her melee moves throughout the series are a bit weaker than guys like Chris and Leon (for obvious reason) most of them can still deal out hundreds of hit points and often do more damage than actual gunfire. You can see her smashing J'avo skulls and snapping their necks in the stealth clip I posted above, both of which require superhuman strength.

She threw a propane tank through a windshield, ripped off a police car door, through said door like a frisbee, and she was snapping necks with her legs.

That's not exactly superhuman. She's mid-peak human, so I would hope that Hit Girl doesn't get oneshotted by her, otherwise Mindy has no hope in any fight against well known comic book characters. I wouldn't post Deathstroke surviving Batman's hits as a durability feat, for example.

Yup in fact she wears kevlar down to her underroos:

Doesn't that scan completely nullify the bullet tanking feat?

Ehh, here we go. Yes most her feats are on fodder, but that doesn't make bullets slower or hurt any less.

That's true, like I said nobody can take Hit Girl's speed away from her. But the fact remains that without ever testing her skills against another trained and noteworthy character, when all of her fights were just lolstomping gangsters and that's it, we have no idea how competent Hit Girl actually would be against another skilled individual. Ada has already proven she can handle herself in dangerous situations against dangerous opponents, never has Mindy ever taken on a character anywhere near as skilled or lethal as Jack Krauser, yet Ada defeated him almost casually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71P1xb7oneI

Or Saddler, the leader of the Los Illuminados who straight up blitzed Leon Kennedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3NCa1XRayg#t=120

Using some quick thinking, Ada was even able to defeat one of the most powerful monsters in the series all on her own, her own clone Carla Radames after Carla injected herself with an enhanced strain of the C-Virus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONcKm8LkvJA#t=508

Ada's proven her ability to handle dangerous opponents, even those much more powerful than her. Mindy simply hasn't.

And fodder is fodder, you can't say fodder police are better than fodder thugs, and fodder SWAT are the top notch of fodder. Truth is fodder is fodder, until fodder has at least some showings of skill.

I absolutely disagree. Police men are trained and know how to react to a wide variety of situations. Sure it's possible that an above average gangster can get the better of a below average cop, but generally speaking police men are more skilled and have access to more knowledge that thugs do not. Then you get into S.W.A.T., military, ninjas, etc, each one better trained and more skilled than the last. So a group of soldiers failing to keep up with your character would be much more impressive than a group of thugs failing to do the same, because the soldiers at least have the knowledge to attempt to counter and fight back, whereas the thugs don't know anything about combat techniques.

There are different levels of fodder. Ada's fodder more often than not is superhuman, whether it be zombies, Ganado, or J'avo, the latter two being highly intelligent and trained soldiers in addition to their powers.

Wow now, shes good, but neither of our characters are anywhere near DD level.

In agility, Ada is.

And Hit-Girl is not lacking in agility either, she jumps down a building, also a use of smoke bombs, flip kicks, runs up a wall, and literally jumps on top of a guy:

She's not a bad acrobat, but when I say agility I'm referring to Ada's agility in an actual fight, her ability to dodge and evade every strike that comes her way.

Morals and Resourcefulness, Ada will be holding back, Hit-Girl will most definitely not. Now, you know how Rorschach's big thing is that he is resourceful, well, imo, he is not better then Hit-Girl when utilizing random crap in a fight:

Agreed on morals and brutality. Disagreed on resourcefulness. You displayed Hit Girl as being skilled at improv, but I believe Ada is still generally much more intelligent, and her vast cunning and tactical abilities always assist in her victories. Improvisation is a dangerous skill, but it doesn't outweigh Ada Wong's advantages in strategy, manipulation, deduction, and sneaking. Superior weaponry not to mention superior handling of it plays a major role in this fight, and her physical advantage outweighs any minor edge in dexterity Mindy arguably holds.

@allstarsuperman

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@nickzambuto: good post, but i think I kinda messed up telling you to put the videos in spoiler blocks, cause they vanished.

Just add links to the videos in your post, dont upload all the videos please.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: are you gonna re-add the videos, or post links? or do you just want me to go?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NeonGameWave

WOW! This is so awesome!!!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: are you gonna re-add the videos, or post links? or do you just want me to go?

I added in links. Sorry for the wait, I forgot :P

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By renamed040924
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: yup, i know, sorry I have been lazy/ kinda busy, and I am halfway through rereading all the Kick-Ass stuff to see if I missed anything. I'll get to it soon.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@nickzambuto:

"The last feat impressed me, the other's aren't anything special. However, it's worth noting that Mindy had months of prep and planned every step of her infiltration beforehand, so it's not exactly a virtue of her sheer stealth capabilities."

While this is true, it should be noted that it was Rikers Island, the biggest prison/main prison system for New York City. It holds 10,000+ inmates, and has over 1500+ security guards, not to mention it is its on island. She couldn't have possibly knocked out 15 hundred people, I am sure some stealth was involved.

"In Resident Evil 6, Ada's scenario opens with her infiltrating a Neo-Umbrella submarine guarded by BOW soldiers enhanced with the C-Virus. No prep or planning, no sleep gas, no gadgets - just her crossbow, wits, and assassination techniques."

It's impressive, but in this video she was being kinda sorta loud. Especially with her super stealthy leather pants lol. At one point a zombie guy even noticed that something was up, but then went back to normal getting himself killed. Hit-Girl in this battle wouldn't be so dumb, if she heard her she wouldn't just stand there.

"Ada has never ever suffered from CIS. She has certain morals yes, but if Hit Girl is actively attempting to kill her, Ada won't risk her own life just to protect this stranger. She's not Batman, she's a hired killer."

Okay, I didnt mean to call her stupid, but it seems her incharacter thing to do is go for a straight up fight. She will use guns and what not, but it seems that it usually ends in a close quarters fight none the less.

"Now I do believe Ada is a bit quicker on the dodge than Frank is, and she handles her hookshot much more skillfully than he handles a pistol, as you can see. She can even integrate it into actual combat.So while Mindy's trying to keep her from zipping around on the thing, Ada can end up surprising her by luring her over the rope and doing something like this. Either way though I don't think Hit Girl can disarm her."

She may handle it better than Frank, but Mindy effortlessly disarmed Frank, she could disarm Ada in a few tries, by either taking it, cutting it, or possibly shooting it. Mindy isn't as stupid as zombies, but Ada killing them with it was impressive.

"Honestly I can't really deny Hit Girl's bullet dodging feats. They're fantastic."

Yes they are.

"If you wanna play it that way Ada has flash grenades and a smokescreen in her sunglasses, two things a lot more debilitating and blinding than a strobe which an elite spy like Ada should be able to adapt to and get around."

Mindy is used to using smoke to her advantage though, that one could actually work against Ada. I'll admit Mindy has never seen a flash grenade, but seeing how she can shoot through a vans roof accurately (without vision of target) she could possibly take a flashbang and still survive in the time it takes to get back her vision. Also you forgot to mention Ada even has sunglasses to use in the OP.

"She was "only" injured by an attack that rendered through plated steel and should have destroyed a normal person."

Directly yes, but the steal probably slowed the attack. Dont mean to lowball, just saying.

"Hey man, it was PS1 :P"

lol okay.

"The point is that it's going to take a lot to put her down in the first place."

Same for Hit-Girl. I've already shown her tank superhuman flips (she was gonna get up, but Frank punches her twice or more while shes down), superkicks, bullets, and explosions. She even tanks a high speed car crash that throughs her through a windshield. Another good feat of her's was almost breaking out of a high security prison. She punched out 3 dogs, hospitalized 11 guards, completely totaled the entire south wing, took 2 slugs to the thigh, took a big fall from the roof, broke 2 guards legs and burned a mans face with pepper spray. Also the whole prison is afraid of her and she actually runs the prison in fear.

"Considering she had one eye that most likely wasn't seeing very well, it's impressive. The reason I posted the feat was because the birds were in motion; Ada has plenty of accuracy feats, such as shooting Krauser's knife out of his hands from a decent distance away But the crow instance shows she can hit moving targets as well."

Okay, I see. Hit-Girl has good accuracy feats like I have already shown, shooting 3 and 4 people before they can react. But she also was able to shoot her own strobe light from a decent distance, in the dark where it should have been blinding to her.

"Well yeah sure, but it's still a testament to general strength and power. One person IRL struggles enough to push a car, so I don't think two people IRL should normally be capable of pushing a truck that size, wheels or no. If you want striking feats, whereas her melee moves throughout the series are a bit weaker than guys like Chris and Leon (for obvious reason) most of them can still deal out hundreds of hit points and often do more damage than actual gunfire. You can see her smashing J'avo skulls and snapping their necks in the stealth clip I posted above, both of which require superhuman strength."

Those were good feats. I personally think Hit-Girl's strikes are superhuman as well, especially the one where she sends the guy flying into a car, and breaks its windshield.

No Caption Provided

"That's not exactly superhuman. She's mid-peak human, so I would hope that Hit Girl doesn't get oneshotted by her, otherwise Mindy has no hope in any fight against well known comic book characters. I wouldn't post Deathstroke surviving Batman's hits as a durability feat, for example."

I left out Mother Russia's best feat, her superkick. Tell me how a non superhuman casually kicks someone 15+ feet and sends her flying a couple feet up off the ground. Also Batman surviving Slades hits would have been a better example, but point taken. Mother Russia is quite impressive on her own anyway. She's former Spetsnaz, former KGB officer, former head security to Putin (Russian Prime Minister), a former Gulag inmate (Gulag is a mandatory work force that works inmates to death), Shes trained in Judo, Jeet Kune Do, Silat, and Krav Maga. For morals she ate her cellmate, slaughtered all of Putin's other bodyguards because they accused her at cheating at cards, and didn't even flinch when Redmist killed children.

No Caption Provided

"Doesn't that scan completely nullify the bullet tanking feat?"

Umm, no. Her body didn't take 8 bullets, her body armour did. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

"That's true, like I said nobody can take Hit Girl's speed away from her. But the fact remains that without ever testing her skills against another trained and noteworthy character, when all of her fights were just lolstomping gangsters and that's it, we have no idea how competent Hit Girl actually would be against another skilled individual."

Yeah this is kinda true, she did take on both Frank and Mother Russia. And I know thugs are thugs, but most of the thugs in Kick-Ass, be it gangsters or supervillains were able to slaughter cops and give riot police and swat trouble.

"Or Saddler, the leader of the Los Illuminados who straight up blitzed Leon Kennedy. Using some quick thinking, Ada was even able to defeat one of the most powerful monsters in the series all on her own, her own clone Carla Radames after Carla injected herself with an enhanced strain of the C-Virus."

Saddler was really slow for most that fight, she just had to dodge his tentacle thingy. She was repeatedly shooting him in the face, and he would just stand there. Her dodging is legit, but this is no feat for being able to tag someone. Also the Carla thing was obvious, of course you use the perfectly placed nitrogen bombs, lol. I still think Mindy using that bomb on the fly was more legit. Another sorta kinda feat for Mindy was that after meeting with her mom in prison she got encouraged to break out, she had thought up 3 different escape plans in a couple hours tops.

"I absolutely disagree. Police men are trained and know how to react to a wide variety of situations. Sure it's possible that an above average gangster can get the better of a below average cop, but generally speaking police men are more skilled and have access to more knowledge that thugs do not. Then you get into S.W.A.T., military, ninjas, etc, each one better trained and more skilled than the last. So a group of soldiers failing to keep up with your character would be much more impressive than a group of thugs failing to do the same, because the soldiers at least have the knowledge to attempt to counter and fight back, whereas the thugs don't know anything about combat techniques. There are different levels of fodder. Ada's fodder more often than not is superhuman, whether it be zombies, Ganado, or J'avo, the latter two being highly intelligent and trained soldiers in addition to their powers."

Okay, I kind of agree, but as I said the thugs in Kick-Ass were murdering cops, and Hit-Girl was able to slaughter thugs. She was able to escape from SWAT in a way as well. Mother Russia was the only soldier she faced, but as stated above Mother Russia was a badass.

"She's not a bad acrobat, but when I say agility I'm referring to Ada's agility in an actual fight, her ability to dodge and evade every strike that comes her way."

Mindy is amazingly fast, agile, and accurate though, from bullet timing to shooting people in the face instantly to backflip kicks, cartwheel kicks, jumping down buildings, giving Frank a very difficult time even landing a hit, scaling Mother Russia to put her in a hold, and accurately using throwing knives:

"Agreed on morals and brutality. Disagreed on resourcefulness. You displayed Hit Girl as being skilled at improv, but I believe Ada is still generally much more intelligent, and her vast cunning and tactical abilities always assist in her victories. Improvisation is a dangerous skill, but it doesn't outweigh Ada Wong's advantages in strategy, manipulation, deduction, and sneaking. Superior weaponry not to mention superior handling of it plays a major role in this fight, and her physical advantage outweighs any minor edge in dexterity Mindy arguably holds."

Honestly I don't see Mindy being that far behind in intelligents. Her ruthlessness and ability to improvise are huge advantages in my opinion. She has thee speed advantage as well. It's a good fight but I believe Mindy could pull the win. I am ready for votes.

EDIT: I forgot to add this. She skillfully aims for all the major blood veins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By renamed040924

@allstarsuperman: Yup, I'm ready to call it a day as well. I just want to say, Mother Russia's "superhuman" feat of kicking a little girl across a room is something peak humans do all the time to adults. If MR fought Daredevil or Punisher I can see her having the strength advantage, but she's not superhuman.

Anyway this was a really good time, you did very well, but don't take it from me, let's see what the voters think.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Okay, I'll edit the title and tag some people. Thanks for going this with me, I enjoyed it, Ada's pretty cool. It was also my first time against a game character as well. Good Job.