Being used by me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Being used by @chaos239.

Rules:

• Both in character
  • Composite manga and anime showings
  • Random Encounter
  • This is All Might as he was in the Hideout Raid Arc.
  • No rain
  • Battle takes place in a generic street setting.

#2 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: Looks great, would you prefer to start or should I?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#3 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: All right, I should be able to get a Opener up within a few days.

#5 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#6 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#8 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa:

The Deep Sea King
The Deep Sea King

Deep Sea King

The Deep Sea King (深海王, Shinkaiō) ruled over the Seafolkas their king, and claimed the deep sea as his own. He is the main antagonist of the Sea Monster Arc.

One Punch Man Wiki

Fight vs Genos

The Deep Sea King's best feats come from this very fight, which is why I have dedicated a section too it.

Video wasnt loading oddly enough so here

To break down this fight

00:13- 00:23 - He tanks being blasted through the Monster Disaster Shelter and several buildings (Note: Despite being seen in his Hydrated Form it is noted that Genos's heat blast instantly dehydrate, meaning he likely tanked most of the attack in his hydrated form)

00:42 - 00:48 - He was able to move fast enough to the point no human could see him and ripped off Genos's arm before he could react.

01:14 - 01:15 - Possess some form of regeneration

01:25 - 01:35 - Able to go blow to blow with the much faster Genos and match him in strength before being overwhelmed and hit

01:37 - 01:40 - He then tanks being punched through the Shelter again at what seemed to be Mach 1 speeds given the rings that appeared although they seem to most likely be shock waves.

01:41- 01:46 - He takes being ignited on fire easily.

01:51 - 02:09 - Takes being launched into the shelters outer dome, smashed through it, a massive barrage of Genos' FTE punches and then overpowers him strength wise

02:18 - 02:44 - He spits out a blob of acid which reduced Genos to a metal skeleton in a few seconds.

02:47 - 02:50 - Threw Genos hard enough to dent the wall before punching him threw it.

I think from what was displayed in this fight easily shows that he can take All Might's regular punches quite easily, easily react and possibly blitz around him along with being able to possibly one shot him with his Acid.

Strength

Able to destroy a building

No Caption Provided

Defeated Puri-Puri Prisoner in a combo of attacks easily after having no sold Prisoner's Barrage of building level attacks

Barrage 1

Barrage 2

Launches him away with a kick

Speed

No Caption Provided

Moves fast enough to catch Speed Of Sound Sonic (Who much like how his name implies, can easily surpass Mach 1) off guard

Was able to move Several Blocks in the spam of a few sentences.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

Was able to tank punches from Puri-Puri Prisoner who was stated by Sonic to be stronger than the Hammerhead Suits which could topple skyscrapers.

No Caption Provided

Here he no sells Sonic's attacks easily.

With all of these feats I believe that it is fair to say that he could atleast Tank all of All-Might's casual Punches easily and may even be able to regenerate from a named attack (I will Not however try to argue this point).

Thoughts

• He is undoubtedly faster as All-Might's best speed feat to my knowledge is considerably below Mach 1
  • He possess the durability to tank any of his attack bar major ones
  • His acid spit can one shot
  • All-Might hasn't got the durability to tank the same combo Puri-Puri Prisoner survived
  • Sea King's regen will keep minor wounds from hindering him
  • Sea King has way better style, look at him!
#9 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18472 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#10 Edited by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

All Might:

No Caption Provided

Disclaimer: Major Spoilers Below.

Bio:

Toshinori Yagi (八木俊典 Yagi Toshinori?), most commonly known by his hero name, All Might, is the deuteragonist of My Hero Academia. All Might is the former No. 1 Hero who bore the title of the world's Symbol of Peace. He teaches Foundational Hero Studies at U.A. High School.

Toshinori was the eighth holder of the One For All Quirk after receiving it from Nana Shimura. He has since passed the torch to Izuku Midoriya, whom he is grooming to be his successor. After using up all the embers of One for All to defeat All For One, All Might retired and ended his era as the world's greatest hero.[2]

Since quoting wikis seems to be what the cool kids do these days.

Battle Theme:

Loading Video...

Time Limit:

His main weakness is that he has a time limit to keep using his power. This being him from the Kamino Arc, he should be able to sustain his transformation for some 30 minutes or so, which is more than enough considering most fights don't last that long. Even if his time ends, he can push himself beyond his limits, although that has dire consequences later on.

But it's not like it matters to him, the guy is a Madman™ of the highest order.

Regular Striking Power/Speed:

All Might's striking feats are absolutely ridiculous, if he pushes himself he should be able to put Sea King down with some trouble.

Here, just by punching the air he sends cars flying, damages the surroundging buildings and makes a footbridge collapse, basically wrecking the entire street.

No Caption Provided

And, iirc, he was about half a kilometer away from those two. And that's all just the air displacement of him moving his fist through the air, being hit directly by his fist would be devastating.

Here, he blocks AFO's attack with a Detroit Smash. That particular attack had already sent All Might flying through several buildings easily:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

All the buildings were in ruins afterwards, and he was pretty much fine later. Not only can he take such an attack and survive, he can also negate it with sheer strength. Mind you, AFO can also do this with a casual attack:

No Caption Provided

And not only are his punches ridiculously powerful, he can attack quite fast:

No Caption Provided

And these aren't some weak spammable punches:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

How you can you use more than a 100% of your power is beyond me. The thing is, different from some of the times a character starts punching at super speed, All Might's spammable punches are just as strong as his regular named ones. Meaning that if he decides to go all out, Sea King will be met by hundreds of punches, each one individually strong enough to wreck several buildings and destroy a whole street through shockwaves alone. And with the durability feats shown, I don't see him taking all that.

The only comparable faet seems to be when he gets blasted by Genos in the beginning of the fight, but at that point he was very well hydrated by the rain, and not only that should amp him considerably, all that water in his body would help a lot against a heat based blast.

Madman™ All Might:

All that might (hehe) seem impressive, but it's still not his best. When he really pushes himself, he does what I like to call his Absolutute Madman™ attacks, when he displays his punches that are clearly a notch above what he was firing regularly.

Like, here, after punching Noumu hundreds of times with his most powerful punches, he ends the fight by pucnhing the guy through the air, out of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, shaking the whole place, which was pretty big.

Mind you, not only Noumu had regeneration capable of healing an entire arm in seconds, he also had shock absorption that allowed him to no sell the first few 100% punches from All Might without even flinching.

Or this, his best feat yet, by far. Right after taking that one attack that sent him through multiple buildings, AM fought AFO for some time.

Then, his time limit hits, and he starts losing his transformation. While almost with no power at all, block an attack that cuts buildings like nothing with a punch, to save a civilian behind him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Then, after hitting his time limit, struggling to keep his transformation, with his power almost fading away forever, and also emotionally shattered for knowing that one of the villains is a relative of his master, he takes All For One's strongest punch whilehaving his own punch deflected back at him. The hit creates an explosion that dwarfs multiple city blocks. Then, he attacks while AFO's guard is down, and beats him with an UNITED STATES OF SMASH!

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

The third scan in particular is better than anything I've seen from Sea King, and it counts both as a durability and strength feat.

Sure, his Madman™ punches may not be as spammable, but the power behind them is absurd, as is his durability in general. I don't see SK taking AM's best hits.

Speed:

Speed may not be as emphasized in MHA as it is in OPM, but he's not slow by any means.

No Caption Provided

Much like Sea King, he can move faster than what the human eye can see.

AFO, All Might's near equal, can quite casually react to a surprise from Edgeshot:

No Caption Provided

Much like Sonic, Edgeshot is faster than sound:

No Caption Provided

Also, I think I should add that in the scan where Sea King surprises Sonic, it was raining from what I can see. Just saying.

Conclusion:

All Might is fast enough to keep up fine, his durability is immense, and I really doubt that SK can take AM going all out on him, his durability is not enough to stand up to that ridiculous striking power.

About that acid spit, it seems very slow, AM would dodge it fine.

#11 Posted by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, no rain?

Ummmm... Tag but I won't vote.

#12 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Streak619 (7752 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#14 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18472 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18472 posts) - - Show Bio