CaV: Agent Whiskey (Chronicplane) vs Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (The_Red_Devil) | CP Won

• 57 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Remind me on the weekend, I've been studying for exams all week taking small breaks only to work on 2v2 post with Eggsy. Already read entire CaV twice but I wanna read again with a fresh mind on Saturday to be sure.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Openers: I enjoyed reading @the_red_devil's opener for Ezio, a character I knew nothing about. He displayed his skill where it pertains to fodder fights, displayed his weapon effectiveness, and I liked that it was a meager 4 videos but each had a unique purpose. I think there was a missed opportunity to further emphasize Ezio's durability, though. The formatting and punctuation could use a little work, though. All in all a great opener.

On the other hand is @chronicplane using Whiskey, a character I probably know way too well. It's a well-done opener, neat, easy to read, short and simple in the sections where it needed to be. The skills section was great, showed that Whiskey could match Ezio in combat and perhaps outperform him, although it seemed to have literally every single one of Whiskey's feats in it. Parts of it were also exceedingly... simple.

But of course that's just openers, counters is where we start to see real arguments.

• I think TRD decisively proved that being ragdolled by the whip would do absolutely nothing to Ezio and while CP used guns to counter that argument, he didn't acknowledge that the whip would likely come first so he'd have to figure it out.
  • There were different interpretations about a post-ragdoll Ezio in this fight, and I couldn't really agree with either interpretation of what happened afterwards.
  • CQC I feel like CP lowballed the fodder feats a bit, they were pretty impressive, but also had a point that feats against fleshed out opponents like Harry and Eggsy, especially in a 2 on 1 situation, was more impressive.

CP's conclusion was also far more fleshed out. I have to give it to CP on this one, for better proving Whiskey was the superior combatant with more options. It's highly likely TRD could've had this with all that gear he didn't capitalize on, though.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Any more voters left ? if not close this.

And congrats man , it was nice time debating you , any CaV you wanna do in future PM me.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_devil: Thanks man, I really enjoyed this debate. Looking forward to having future debates with you. I'll be sure to PM ya If for a debate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers