CaV - Acnologia (Woodward) vs Ichibei (FaradaySloth)

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals off, bloodlust on
  • No prior knowledge, random encounter
  • Canon feats only
  • Win by any means necessary

CaV Rules

• This is a CaV, so as always, do not post your opinions regarding the battle itself.
  • If you want to vote and view every post made, leave a T4V/TAEP tag.
  • Remain calm and civilized. Let's not be hostile to others.
lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP.

This should be interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep yes sir

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ovy7

Well, TAEP

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Tag

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh god

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Acnologia's Offense:

Acnologia's offensive arsenal splits into two categories: energy attacks and his raw strength. Both of which I believe far surpasses Ichibei.

Energy offense - Even prior to consuming the Time Rift, Acnologia could sublimate an island with his roar, an attack he could casually spam over and over.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And realize that feat was sublimation and not standard busting, because the Tenrou island was literally erased from existence. Yes, I know the island was later revived but that's because of hax spell. So this is superior to just busting island by common sense.

And after eating the Time Rift which boosted his overall stats significantly. Just an example: His Eternal Flare which is much stronger than his Roar (which is an island vaporizer), this is what it did:

No Caption Provided

As you can tell, multiple islands getting blown apart and explosion takes a huge portion of mainland and ocean. So Acnologia (pre Time Rift) transitioned from island level to country-continental level, which he could spam.

Physical offense - Acnologia's other offensive style is using physicals to rip apart his opponents. And he did it on top tiers in his verse (Gildarts, Igneel, God Serena). Let me go in details below:

He also casually overpowers Makarov and smashes him to the ground. Makarov by merely flexing his magic power was creating earthquakes around a country.

In terms of panel feats, Acnologia has overpowered these 4 individuals and his portrayal ranking in the verse would by common sense mean his strength is also number 1. And just to throw off strength feat from individual Acnologia would fodder one-shot with his strength:

This is Ikusa-Tsunagi cleaving a topography with a shockwave from one swing. The same individual oneshotted by Natsu using remnants of Igneel's power:

No Caption Provided

To sum this up, Acnologia's destructive capabilities and physical strength is far ahead of Ichibei, and if Acnologia lands a single hit, whether it be energy or physical one, Ichibei gets one-shotted immediately. Ichibei's durability is not impressive whatsoever; Yhwach sliced him up with basic sword slash.

And knowing it's IC for both Acnologia and Ichibei to engage in CqC, chances are Ichibei gets mauled by Acnologia's superior physicals and energy attacks.

Acnologia's speed

IIchibei's best speed feat is crossing 300 miles in what looks like a sec. Well, then it's no problem for Acnologia. He regularly traverse a continent or the world:

No Caption Provided

And this isn't travel speed like a plane, because 4 dragons slower and weaker to Acnologia by a lot, have traversed a continent destroying 3000 scattered Faces in the matter of seconds. And we know Acnologia would scale to that at minimum, because he's the strongest dragon.

No Caption Provided

Compare that to how it would take Bleach characters days to travel around ''country-sized'' areas (Las Noches and Sereitei) to how dragons statues to Acnologia travelling a continent in secs.

And aside from that, him blitzing Gildarts and God Serena is one of his speed feats, because Gildarts and God Serena scale to Erza in speed (actually above, Gildarts >> Erza) who intercepted Deus Sema which travelled from outer space in secs. So sub-relativistic characters are basically statues to Acnologia.

Based on all that, it's sufficient to say he has the speed to react and combat Ichibei perfectly. And with his superior physicals and destructive capacity, I see no reason why he doesn't one-shot Ichibei.

@lichvanastrea@caocao@thousandsteps@ovy7@stormshadow_x@tyki_mikk25@el_directo_@defiant_will@animefreak1@faradaysloth

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good post, let's wait the respond.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noticing some wanked information in that post, but overall, a good detailed starter.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Might as well put me on the taep as well

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:I didn't ask to be tagged for votes, let alone after every post. Don't tag me

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good post.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP & T4V

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FaradaySloth

Ichibe: Monk Who Calls the Real Name

No Caption Provided

Shinigami Abilities:

• Zanjutsu: Otherwise known as swordsmanship with your Zanpaukto. Ichibe is classified as a Swordsman Expert.
  • Kido: This can be summarized as using your Reiatsu for Offensive (Hado) and Defensive (Bakudo) spells. If the full incantation is said, the power of the Kido Spells will be at it's most powerful. Ichibe is classified as a Kido Expert.
  • Hoho: Or more commonly known as Shunpo. It's when a Shinigami utilizes their speed for fast movement, it would look like teleportation to some. Ichibe is classified as a Shunpo Expert.
  • Hakuda: When a Shinigami uses hand to hand fighting. Ichibe doesn't use this Shinigami technique much often though
  • Reiryoku: The spiritual power one has, having a high amount of it can give the user superhuman abilities. Ichibe is classified as having Immense Spiritual Power.

Physicals:

To start off, something to note whenever you debate for or against Bleach:

Bleach Volume 7, Chapter 59

It's important to know that your Physicals and Spiritual Energy do correlate with one another.

Now if we're doing a straight hand to hand fight, Ichibe would fight off primarily using Giant Palms made from spiritual energy called Senri Tsūtenshō. These palms blitzed and blasted Base Yhwach a 1000 Ri away.

Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 605

The reason this is impressive that a clone of Base Yhwach (a weaker version might I add) no sold and stomped Kenpachi Zaraki. Kenpachi Zaraki is a casual mountain+ level character due to him destroying the landscape by simply sky diving in Memories of Nobody

Bleach: Memories of Nobody

So that would safely put Ichibe above multi-mountain+ level by with one push of his Senri Tsūtenshō.

As you can also see in the Senri Tsūtenshō scans, he pushed Yhwach back 1000 Ri (I'll get to your whole entire 300 miles via the Chinese Measurement) which is actually close to 4000 Kilometers and 2440 Miles

No Caption Provided
Proof that the raw scans were using the Japanese Measurement

This would put Ichibe's Shunpo at a whopping quint mach feat at Mach 11,540. And don't worry, even though it doesn't look like 2440 miles at a distance, we clearly see Ichibe and Yhwach talking while they're traveling that distance.

And that's assuming this whole thing took place in a second, which wouldn't logically make sense since Bleach Characters have calced Milliseconds to Microseconds timing combat feats. So already with pure feats, we can place as a Sub-Relativistic and a casual Island level character.

Ichibe's Power:

Ok, this is where the fight becomes an epic mismatch because if you don't have the necessary stats (which you don't btw) or equal powerful hax (which again, you don't have) you will lose 10/10 against Ichibe. Hands down. What is Ichibe's power you ask? It's the power to control names. You're asking what does this mean? Well, let's start with Ichibe's Ink.

Ichibe's Zanpaukto at first glance is an odd one, it doesn't look like a sword, rather than an ink brush.

But soon after Ichibe takes the goofy look off of his face as you see above, it's not just an ink brush. If the ink gets on let's say your arm, the "arm" will be cut in half

Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 606

Ichibe's power isn't to cut flesh, it's to cut names. So the power is essentially cut in half. So the "Wing" or "Throat" Acnologia has can now be the "Wi" or "Thr" if Ichibe gets his ink on Acnologia, cutting his flying abilities and that mighty roar that "sublimate" Tenrou Island in half. But Ichibe only does this as a little warning, before he cuts your whole body in half, making Acnologia only have half of his powers as a whole.

Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 606

And now, for the big reveal, Ichibe releasing his Zanpaukto, Ichimonji

Ichimonji is pretty much an amped-up version of before, it has casual country-level AoE since he concealed the entire Soul King Palace. Here Ichibe pen can look like what appears a mini-glaive. His zanpaukto now has the power to control everything that is black (aka Acnologia) and anything that Ichimonji's ink covers now loses its entire name and entire powerset. You can't even win now if your entire powerset is lost.

Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 608

Not even going to talk about the last two main powers Ichibe has until later posts, because I am sure that with just these abilities alone Ichibe seals up the win.

Some Counters:

Two things:

1. I know that you, Woodward, is a troll, who pretty much used all the old-school baits in the book in your initial post. Yawn. I'll end them swiftly.
  2. I haven't read the entirety of Fairy Tail admittedly, since a) it's garbage and b) I already have a well-known knowledge on where they actually place. So without further ado, let's get into.

And realize that feat was sublimation and not standard busting, because the Tenrou island was literally erased from existence. Yes, I know the island was later revived but that's because of hax spell. So this is superior to just busting island by common sense.

Not going to bring in the downplay (yes I know FT downplay as well) but Acnologia simply didn't sublimate an island. He busted it. Sublimation is when you turn something that's solid into gas instantly, without going through the whole liquid turning process. AKA you need something to be *powerful* to do that. But as we can see, Tenrou Island still had landmass after Acnologia's roar

Fairy Tail Episode 122
Fairy Tail Episode 122
Fairy Tail Volume 30 Chapter 253

As you can tell, multiple islands getting blown apart and explosion takes a huge portion of mainland and ocean. So Acnologia (pre Time Rift) transitioned from island level to country-continental level, which he could spam.

Ok so after we hear your highball version of what happen, we see what actually happen, and that's most of Eternal Flare explosions ranged from city-block to town level with no sublimation.

Fairy Tail Volume 63 Chapter 539

I will admit by your scan it definitely looks like Acnologia has some city-mountain level explosions. It's still a very powerful attack, but not in DC, but in AoE. Either way, as we can see, the distances are too large between the explosions, meaning Ichibe can just casually dodge them all.

First off is Gildarts: He was fodderized in instant by his admission. Gildarts himself is a physical monster by feats; his casual punch smashes a mountain and has another feat of demolishing the landscape. I would put these strength feats comparable to Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen, whom by portrayal ranking are superior to Ichibei. So it's obvious Acnologia's strength surpasses Gildarts by quite a lot to the point he could one-shot him.

Ah yes apparently Gildarts punching the actual ground is in the same ballpark as Ichigo and Aizen who busted a whole mountain by just shockwaves from casual parries.

And what implies Ichibe being below those two I might add? They're in the same tier mind you.

Second off is Igneel: His body was shredded in similar manner to the others by Acnologia's physicals. Igneel's roar is multi-mountain range level

Wait a minute...what? Multi-Mountain range level? Mountain ranges are thousands and thousands of miles long. There is no way in hell that blast covered the same length as one mountain range. Woodward that's as basic of a multi-mountain blast as you get, not multi-mountain range.

He also casually overpowers Makarov and smashes him to the ground. Makarov by merely flexing his magic power was creating earthquakes around a country.

1. We can clearly see that Makarov is not in the best of his conditions because y' know, the bandages kinda gives it away.
  2. Meaningless, nothing in that scan shows how powerful his earthquakes are. Even 5.0 Earthquakes can be felt for 300 miles (500 kilometers) You have to prove as to why this is a great feat for Acnologia.

This is Ikusa-Tsunagi cleaving a topography with a shockwave from one swing. The same individual oneshotted by Natsu using remnants of Igneel's power:

That's a nice feat admittedly, but so is Yammy's Cero and Byakuya & Kenpachi tanking it.

Bleach Volume 44 Chapter 382

As demonstrated before, Base Yhwach would casually stomp Kenpachi and since Yammy, Byakuya, & Kenpachi spiritual power are below that of Ichibe. So Ichibe scales as much as to Yammy as does Acnologia to Ikusa-Tsunagi.

To sum this up, Acnologia's destructive capabilities and physical strength is far ahead of Ichibei, and if Acnologia lands a single hit, whether it be energy or physical one, Ichibei gets one-shotted immediately. Ichibei's durability is not impressive whatsoever; Yhwach sliced him up with basic sword slash.

Your trolling is so bad. Seriously? "basic sword slash" Give me a break. Acnologia was killed by a basic punch then. Senri Tsūtenshō gg.

And knowing it's IC for both Acnologia and Ichibei to engage in CqC, chances are Ichibei gets mauled by Acnologia's superior physicals and energy attacks.

Obviously not true. Ichibe doesn't use Hakuda. He won't engage in CQC against a giant flying dragon. He will use his ink to casually cut Acnologia's powers in half, or simply just seal them all away.

IIchibei's best speed feat is crossing 300 miles in what looks like a sec. Well, then it's no problem for Acnologia. He regularly traverse a continent or the world:

And this isn't travel speed like a plane, because 4 dragons slower and weaker to Acnologia by a lot, have traversed a continent destroying 3000 scattered Faces in the matter of seconds. And we know Acnologia would scale to that at minimum, because he's the strongest dragon.

Hilarious. Truly is. Not only are you wrong for using the translation of Chinese Li instead of the Japanese Ri, you pick the highest of ends for Acnologia's travel speed. Acnologia has no consistent travel speed at all. How about him not instantly blitzing and destroying Christina? The Blue Pegasus ship that doesn't travel continents in seconds? You're clearly pulling out all the high-end feats that it hurts. Please be consistent.

And aside from that, him blitzing Gildarts and God Serena is one of his speed feats, because Gildarts and God Serena scale to Erza in speed (actually above, Gildarts >> Erza) who intercepted Deus Sema which travelled from outer space in secs. So sub-relativistic characters are basically statues to Acnologia.

Meteors drastically slow down and burn up the second they enter the Earth's Atmosphere. You can see this with Deus Sema when it travels much faster when it was in space.

And I could always use Kenpachi's meteor feat, where he intercepts a country busting meteor that appeared out of nowhere from the sky.

Trust me, pal, there's not one thing that exists in Fairy Tail that hasn't been done already in Bleach. I haven't even introduced a lot of scaling as of yet, once I do it's going to be game over practically. Find new arguments please because none of this can make up the gap between both combatant's powers and skill.

Summary:

• Firstly, this is not a physical head to head bout, this isn't Goku vs Superman, what this is is a dragon that has decent DC and strength but zilch hax resistance against a person equally as strong, faster on a consistent basis, and has an incredible OP ability.
  • Ichibe being morals off means he wastes no time trying to kill Acnologia. He'll either spam Senri Tsūtenshō, then Ichimonji, then throw some fun Kido if he wants to, and that'll probably be a wrap.
  • You shown me practically all of Acnologia's cards, I probably know you still have some feats but none worth of note, meanwhile I left out half of Ichibe's moves, scaling, novels, etc.
  • Ichibe is millions of years old might I add, has vastly more experience than Acnologia.

Either way I feel like I nicely wrapped this one up. Your move.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great counters so far and an overall good response, detailing Ichibē's capabilities.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faraday doing work. O_O

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just cringe af. I'll reply later.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I knew ichibe was OP but dang

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

There's still two more abilities of Ichimonji that are even more haxed.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good post.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. TAEP

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrViking

TAEP and T4V please.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Woodward

For starters, I'm not gonna retaliate on the personal attacks because any grown adult wouldn't call others they disagree with a troll. My god, are you still in junior high? Anyway, I'm gonna keep the debate civil. And also, I don't know if you read the OP but it clearly states Canon feats only and you're going around using anime as piece of evidence.

Refute

Now if we're doing a straight hand to hand fight, Ichibe would fight off primarily using Giant Palms made from spiritual energy called Senri Tsūtenshō. These palms blitzed and blasted Base Yhwach a 1000 Ri away.

The reason this is impressive that a clone of Base Yhwach (a weaker version might I add) no sold and stomped Kenpachi Zaraki. Kenpachi Zaraki is a casual mountain+ level character due to him destroying the landscape by simply sky diving in Memories of Nobody

So that would safely put Ichibe above multi-mountain+ level by with one push of his Senri Tsūtenshō.

You should take a look at your scans. Yhwach blocked Kenpachi while he didn't block Ichibei and was taken by a surprise. What's the difference then? It's common sense and basic biomechanics; when you block an incoming attack, you use all of your muscles to resist the force in the case of Kenpachi attacking Yhwach. None of that happened when Ichibei took Yhwach by a surprise without him resisting, making this comparison of yours moot.

Furthermore, the reason why Ichibei's physical strength is defiantly not in the mountain-class let alone multi-mountain (lel), is when we have Aizen and Ichigo bragging about how their physicals is destroying hill formations. I'll just be nice and call it mountain because you're notorious for always crying about this.

No Caption Provided

Both Ichigo and Aizen are transcendences and are therefore >>> Shinigami like Ichibei. And given how you used the Reiatsu argument, both duos ironically dwarfIchibei in Reiatsu. And lastly, Ichibei's power-set revolves around speed and hax and not straight raw power. So no, Ichibei's physicals are not in the mountain class.

As you can also see in the Senri Tsūtenshō scans, he pushed Yhwach back 1000 Ri (I'll get to your whole entire 300 miles via the Chinese Measurement) which is actually close to 4000 Kilometers and 2440 Miles

No Caption Provided

This would put Ichibe's Shunpo at a whopping quint mach feat at Mach 11,540. And don't worry, even though it doesn't look like 2440 miles at a distance, we clearly see Ichibe and Yhwach talking while they're traveling that distance.

And that's assuming this whole thing took place in a second, which wouldn't logically make sense since Bleach Characters have calced Milliseconds to Microseconds timing combat feats. So already with pure feats, we can place as a Sub-Relativistic and a casual Island level character.

The official translation puts it at 300 miles. And 300 miles is more consistent when it's established several times the days trip it would take even the fastest Shunpo users to get around Sereitei, Las Noches or Sereitei to Soul King Palace. Ichibei crossing 4000km in under a second like you're implying would be an outlier and inconsistent with established Bleach portrayal.

No Caption Provided

Regardless of whatnot, crossing 4000km is about equivalent to crossing Australia from east to west. What Ichibei did is no different than what the fodder dragons did, and if we're going into the calc approach (which I advise you not) then an accepted calc places broken bones, fatigued Erza at sub-relativistic. In the end of the day, you haven't proved why Ichibei is not a statue to Acnologia and doesn't get blitzed like sub-relativistic characters already have been.

Ichibe's power isn't to cut flesh, it's to cut names. So the power is essentially cut in half. So the "Wing" or "Throat" Acnologia has can now be the "Wi" or "Thr" if Ichibe gets his ink on Acnologia, cutting his flying abilities and that mighty roar that "sublimate" Tenrou Island in half. But Ichibe only does this as a little warning, before he cuts your whole body in half, making Acnologia only have half of his powers as a whole.

All of this is cute and all, but he needs to directly touch him in the first place. Cannot with the speed gap established to so big, a flying opponent and who's blood-lusted and would just blow up the landscape right away. Unlike Ichibei's little prep.

Ichimonji is pretty much an amped-up version of before, it has casual country-level AoE since he concealed the entire Soul King Palace. Here Ichibe pen can look like what appears a mini-glaive. His zanpaukto now has the power to control everything that is black (aka Acnologia) and anything that Ichimonji's ink covers now loses its entire name and entire powerset. You can't even win now if your entire powerset is lost.

Some palace with pillars is not a country, Faraday, unless by country you mean the Vatican City. And like I said, he needs to directly touch Acnologia for all this to work.

1. I haven't read the entirety of Fairy Tail admittedly, since a) it's garbage and b) I already have a well-known knowledge on where they actually place. So without further ado, let's get into.

I don't want to turn this into FT vs Bleach, but is that why the FT anime continued and finished and the Bleach anime stopped since 2012? Is that why FT sales in Japan are higher? Is that why FT in 11 years achieved 50% of Bleach's entire sales achieved in 15 years, despite FT created 5 years after Bleach? Yeah, your favorite series sucks just as much. And FT isn't even my favorite.

Not going to bring in the downplay (yes I know FT downplay as well) but Acnologia simply didn't sublimate an island. He busted it. Sublimation is when you turn something that's solid into gas instantly, without going through the whole liquid turning process. AKA you need something to be *powerful* to do that. But as we can see, Tenrou Island still had landmass after Acnologia's roar

There is no island. It was erased. Like how Ichigo ereased the hills.

Ok so after we hear your highball version of what happen, we see what actually happen, and that's most of Eternal Flare explosions ranged from city-block to town level with no sublimation.

Fairy Tail Volume 63 Chapter 539

I will admit by your scan it definitely looks like Acnologia has some city-mountain level explosions. It's still a very powerful attack, but not in DC, but in AoE. Either way, as we can see, the distances are too large between the explosions, meaning Ichibe can just casually dodge them al

Ah, Faraday. This is what happens when you talk about something which you admitted you never finished, along with your screwed sense of scaling. Those scans you posted are before the panel I posted. How about you post the explosion that happens after those panels? I'll do it for you:

No Caption Provided
  • Yellow line is the ocean.
  • Red circles are islands.
  • Blue lines are mainland continents.

The curvature of the planet is visible to the point you can space and stars in the background. Somehow, and according to our expert, Faraday, this is city-mountain AoE and some palace with pillars is a country. LOL. Ichibei gets blown apart by this attack, which Acnologia can continuously spam.

Ah yes apparently Gildarts punching the actual ground is in the same ballpark as Ichigo and Aizen who busted a whole mountain by just shockwaves from casual parries.

And what implies Ichibe being below those two I might add? They're in the same tier mind you.

Gildarts destroyed an actual, real mountain. Ichigo and Aizen busted half a hill. But never mind Gildart's feat. Celestial Spirit King and Ikusa-Tsunagi physical feats are irrefutably superior to Ichigo and and Aizen's feat, and Acnologia physically scales above them. And Ichibei isn't mountain lvl physicals in the first place. This is what the CSK did with his blade's shockwave:

No Caption Provided

Come on, Faraday. Aren't you a Bleach expert? Aizen and Ichigo are transcendents, Ichibei is a Shinighami. The duo individually dwarf him in Reiatsu that you used in your argument. The same duo shocked by their hill-bust physicals.

Wait a minute...what? Multi-Mountain range level? Mountain ranges are thousands and thousands of miles long. There is no way in hell that blast covered the same length as one mountain range. Woodward that's as basic of a multi-mountain blast as you get, not multi-mountain range.

K...

1. We can clearly see that Makarov is not in the best of his conditions because y' know, the bandages kinda gives it away.
  2. Meaningless, nothing in that scan shows how powerful his earthquakes are. Even 5.0 Earthquakes can be felt for 300 miles (500 kilometers) You have to prove as to why this is a great feat for Acnologia.

Buddy, Makarov being in bandages or being old means fuck all. Acnologia physically stomps him, regardless of his conditions.

The point is, magic flex from Makarov is enough to generate earthquake around an area equivalent to 370km, and we know this because he was in Magnolia and the earthquake reached to Porlyusica's house, which is deep in the woods east of Magnolia.

No Caption Provided

The distance between distance between the woods and Magnolia is as comparable as the distance between Magnolia and Hargeon, stated to be 370km.

No Caption Provided

Just for some perspective, 370km on a map would look like this:

No Caption Provided

It would shake an area close or same size as Texas. And earthquakes of these magnitudes are enough to cause buildings to collapse across a whole country.

Acnologia's physical strength is even greater than that. Contrast to Ichibei who isn't even in the mountain lvl physicals. There is no reason why Acnologia doesn't just plough through Senri Tsūtenshō and rip the fat man to shreds.

That's a nice feat admittedly, but so is Yammy's Cero and Byakuya & Kenpachi tanking it.

Displacing some sand is apparently comparable to cleaving mountain range and landscape now? Do better.

Your trolling is so bad. Seriously? "basic sword slash" Give me a break. Acnologia was killed by a basic punch then. Senri Tsūtenshō gg.

If it's not a basic sword slash, then what is it? Ichibei is a glass cannon, you know. He would get mauled worse the moment anything Acnologia does hits him.

Hilarious. Truly is. Not only are you wrong for using the translation of Chinese Li instead of the Japanese Ri, you pick the highest of ends for Acnologia's travel speed. Acnologia has no consistent travel speed at all. How about him not instantly blitzing and destroying Christina? The Blue Pegasus ship that doesn't travel continents in seconds? You're clearly pulling out all the high-end feats that it hurts. Please be consistent.

Using a PIS to downplay Acnologia? 3000 Face were destroyed in seconds by slower and inferior dragons. Deus Sema makes multi-planetary worth of distance from lord knows where in outer space in just seconds. I already posted a statement of Acnologia travelling continents and the world. This is far more consistent than the 1000 Ri, which even then doesn't visually look like Yhwach and Ichibei crossed it in the first place. I literally have visual panel speed feats, while you're relying on statements.

Meteors drastically slow down and burn up the second they enter the Earth's Atmosphere. You can see this with Deus Sema when it travels much faster when it was in space.

Deus Sema retained 70% of its speed when it hit the atmosphere. Try again.

No Caption Provided

And I could always use Kenpachi's meteor feat, where he intercepts a country busting meteor that appeared out of nowhere from the sky.

An imaginary city-sized meteor poping on the sky from existence /=/ a real meteor pulled from outer space visually shown to cross multi-planet distances.

Trust me, pal, there's not one thing that exists in Fairy Tail that hasn't been done already in Bleach. I haven't even introduced a lot of scaling as of yet, once I do it's going to be game over practically. Find new arguments please because none of this can make up the gap between both combatant's powers and skill.

You can bluff as much as you want, keyboard warrior.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Even though I actually think ichibei would mid-low diff acnologia, u gave some pretty damn good points Mahn.

My hats off to u. Nice post Mahn 👍

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing, let's go.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Come on guys, let's finish this.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gold. TAEP

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leader of Squad Zero: Ichibe Hyosube

No Caption Provided

Counters:

For starters, I'm not gonna retaliate on the personal attacks because any grown adult wouldn't call others they disagree with a troll. My god, are you still in junior high? Anyway, I'm gonna keep the debate civil. And also, I don't know if you read the OP but it clearly states Canon feats only and you're going around using anime as piece of evidence.

1. You are a troll. Ignoring the fact that you use age-old debunked arguments like "hill busting" "city-size", etc. You said Ichibe died of a basic sword slash. Dude what? Lmao.
  2. Nah High school, you were close enough though
  3. Anime Canon is canon (all anime scenes I use happened in the manga as well so...). Now let's get into it:

You should take a look at your scans. Yhwach blocked Kenpachi while he didn't block Ichibei and was taken by a surprise. What's the difference then? It's common sense and basic biomechanics; when you block an incoming attack, you use all of your muscles to resist the force in the case of Kenpachi attacking Yhwach. None of that happened when Ichibei took Yhwach by a surprise without him resisting, making this comparison of yours moot.

This isn't wrong, you're just using your typical distorting the truth style. Yhwach clearly sees and react to Ichibe's Senri Tsutensho

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And seeing how Ichibe was using Senri Tsutensho several times in this fight, and Yhwach not being able to no-sell it in it's tracks, proves that Ichibe does scale above Yhwach.

Furthermore, the reason why Ichibei's physical strength is defiantly not in the mountain-class let alone multi-mountain (lel), is when we have Aizen and Ichigo bragging about how their physicals is destroying hill formations. I'll just be nice and call it mountain because you're notorious for always crying about this.

I'm notorious because this is one of the few arguments I've debunked on my time here. Go ahead bud, try any argument you want, I've seen it all before:

Come on, try me, I'll smack this argument for the nth time. I don't mind.

Both Ichigo and Aizen are transcendences and are therefore >>> Shinigami like Ichibei. And given how you used the Reiatsu argument, both duos ironically dwarfIchibei in Reiatsu. And lastly, Ichibei's power-set revolves around speed and hax and not straight raw power. So no, Ichibei's physicals are not in the mountain class.

Judging from your post, this is just another claim you make without ever backing it up, but I'll bite.

1) Ichigo, Aizen, & Ichibe are specifically all put into the Special War Potential Group Category

No Caption Provided

2) He's the leader of Squad Zero, who is >Gotei 13, who housed Yamamoto who Aizen admits is stronger than him in terms of Shinigami capabilities. (It should be noted that Ichimonji existed before Zanpaukto was created, so Ichibe was left out of this.)

Bleach Volume 58 Chapter 516
Bleach Volume 58 Chapter 516

3) He literally fought against Yhwach and had the fight sealed in the bag (y' know Yhwach, the man who KILLED Yamamoto?) before the Almighty came out

4) Let's assume Aizen+Ichigo are superior to Ichibe in Spiritual Power, that doesn't mean Ichibe is bad at it at all, here's some called Futen Taisatsuryō...

That's called foreshadowing

The official translation puts it at 300 miles.

There is no "official translations" because that would imply there's no mistakes, which there clearly is, the raw scans and other translations clearly say it's the Japanese Ri figure, making it close to 4000 Kilometers.

Translation using the actual Japanese measurement
Translation using the actual Japanese measurement
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm just going to keep posting these images until you concede the fact that you're using the misinformed translation.

And 300 miles is more consistent when it's established several times the days trip it would take even the fastest Shunpo users to get around Sereitei Las Noches or Sereitei to Soul King Palace. Ichibei crossing 4000km in under a second like you're implying would be an outlier and inconsistent with established Bleach portrayal

Ichibe is the fastest Shinigami in the series in terms of travel speed that's undeniable, no one comes close. The closest you're going to get would then be Tenjiro or Yoruichi and both were treated like trash by...what do you know, Yhwach himself the same Yhwach that I've shown Ichibe smacked around

Regardless of whatnot, crossing 4000km is about equivalent to crossing Australia from east to west. What Ichibei did is no different than what the fodder dragons did

They're not. By your own admission, the Dragons crossed (you never gave them a distance, but let's say 4000 KM/2485 Miles as well) took seconds. Which would mean at the highest they would've crossed about 1242.5 miles per second (obviously they didn't) which is only Mid Quad Mach

No Caption Provided

While Ichibe definitely crossed his in under a second, due to Bleach's consistent millisecond and microsecond timing, but let's say Ichibe also can cross this distance in a second to make this CaV more fun:

No Caption Provided

Ichibe is twice the speed of the Dragons (at the lowest) using your own admission of where you placed the Dragons.

and if we're going into the calc approach (which I advise you not) then an accepted calc places broken bones, fatigued Erza at sub-relativistic.

Blatantly wrong. Meteors lose speed greatly when they entered the atmosphere, your own screenshot proves this when you said it retains 70% of it's speed right when it hits the atmosphere, which would as it falls still lose speed over time due to drag (air friction/resistance)

No Caption Provided

So take the speed (Mach 268,900 I saved you all the math) and put it in exponential decay form 268900 (.70)^x do the math on your calculator and Deus Sama decreases from Relativistic to Sub-Relativistic to MHS+ in a matter of seconds

In the end of the day, you haven't proved why Ichibei is not a statue to Acnologia and doesn't get blitzed like sub-relativistic characters already have been.

I've provided an actual speed feat unlike your scaling which isn't being backed up by your own science and math screenshots

All of this is cute and all, but he needs to directly touch him in the first place.

And why can't he, all he needs is one drop and it doesn't matter what speed Acnologia has, the mass of his body will be covered in ink due to the size differential of Acnologia and Ichimonji. If Acnologia wants to take out Ichibe without Ichimonji's ink on him, he needs to separate the two, which won't happen.

Some palace with pillars is not a country, Faraday, unless by country you mean the Vatican City. And like I said, he needs to directly touch Acnologia for all this to work.

More bad troll attempts by you. Not going to waste a lot of time here

Soul King & Squad Palaces=Seireitei in size

Seireitei=Country size which is backed numerous times in the series

What you think differently=Headcanon

Therefore let's move on.

I don't want to turn this into FT vs Bleach, but is that why the FT anime continued and finished and the Bleach anime stopped since 2012? Is that why FT sales in Japan are higher? Is that why FT in 11 years achieved 50% of Bleach's entire sales achieved in 15 years, despite FT created 5 years after Bleach? Yeah, your favorite series sucks just as much. And FT isn't even my favorite.

Oooooooooooo I just angered the Fairy Tail fan.

Your series is garbage :robdab:

There is no island. It was erased. Like how Ichigo ereased the hills.

I clearly displayed Tenrou Island still remaining after Acnologia's attack and yet you still think it's erased.

Once again here are the scans people:

Fairy Tail Episode 122
Fairy Tail Episode 122

Ah, Faraday. This is what happens when you talk about something which you admitted you never finished, along with your screwed sense of scaling. Those scans you posted are before the panel I posted. How about you post the explosion that happens after those panels? I'll do it for you:

• Yellow line is the ocean.
  • Red circles are islands.
  • Blue lines are mainland continents.

The curvature of the planet is visible to the point you can space and stars in the background. Somehow, and according to our expert, Faraday, this is city-mountain AoE and some palace with pillars is a country. LOL. Ichibei gets blown apart by this attack, which Acnologia can continuously spam.

I already acknowledged that scan, which is why I said city-mountain AoE:

• Yellow Line is a body of water which you have yet to gauge the size
  • Red Circles are islands by definition but not by size since we see those city block explosions being fairly visible and Acnologia (who is building size) clearly being comparable to their size
  • Blue Lines are landmasses that you once again have not proven their size.

If they were continents then this strengthens my point now since the land gaps between the explosions are now massively bigger and easier to dodge. So thanks.

And please don't use dumb tu quoque here, the sizes you're claiming you have not shown proof via the series evidence, I, on the other hand, have several instances of canon evidence proving the sizes I'm claiming of.

Gildarts destroyed an actual, real mountain. Ichigo and Aizen busted half a hill. But never mind Gildart's feat. Celestial Spirit King and Ikusa-Tsunagi physical feats are irrefutably superior to Ichigo and and Aizen's feat and Acnologia physically scales above them. And Ichibei isn't mountain lvl physicals in the first place. This is what the CSK did with his blade's shockwave:

Come on, Faraday. Aren't you a Bleach expert? Aizen and Ichigo are transcendents, Ichibei is a Shinighami. The duo individually dwarf him in Reiatsu that you used in your argument. The same duo shocked by their hill-bust physicals.

As I said, I dare you to cross me with the Bleach Duo/Hill Feats, give me your best evidence, watch me take it down once again. As for your FT feat, what am I supposed to know? It has decent length sure, but Ichigo replicated the width of this destruction all the way back at the beginning of series:

Fairy Tail Volume 45 Chapter 385
Fairy Tail Volume 45 Chapter 385

Bleach Volume 8 Chapter 67
Bleach Volume 8 Chapter 67

It would shake an area close or same size as Texas. And earthquakes of these magnitudes are enough to cause buildings to collapse across a whole country.

Acnologia's physical strength is even greater than that. Contrast to Ichibei who isn't even in the mountain lvl physicals. There is no reason why Acnologia doesn't just plough through Senri Tsūtenshō and rip the fat man to shreds.

What is even being freaking said here? Swear to god you're pulling a Shirso with this earthquake shit. Earthquake AoE is nothing new, nothing special, once again posting this

https://www.livescience.com/8350-canadian-earthquake-felt.html

5.0 Earthquakes replicate what Makarov does, and those earthquakes do not reflect him at all. He can just generate them, Acnologia didn't go out of the way and overpower an actual earthquake, only Makarov. You can not scale these two due to not one thing being presented here.

Displacing some sand is apparently comparable to cleaving mountain range and landscape now? Do better.

Same feat. The environment is just different is all. Do better.

If it's not a basic sword slash, then what is it?

Yhwach's physicals who would one-shot any FT Character...next.

Using a PIS to downplay Acnologia?

You pick the highest of ends I'll pick the lowest of ends

No Caption Provided

3000 Face were destroyed in seconds by slower and inferior dragons.

Which is Quad Mach (MHS+) like I showed, which is inferior to Quint Mach (Sub-Rel) casual Ichibe Shunpo.

Deus Sema makes multi-planetary worth of distance from lord knows where in outer space in just seconds.

Exponential decay once again. Deus Sama would become MHS+ after several seconds, explaining why Erza was able to do that feat instead of the illogical way of her matching the speed.

This is far more consistent than the 1000 Ri, which even then doesn't visually look like Yhwach and Ichibei crossed it in the first place.

Thank you for saying that, because I really want this to be said. The perfect reasoning for why it doesn't look like the two crossed that distance can be explained in two ways:

1) Bleach characters are casual millisecond to microsecond timers, which means their combat speeds take place in a relatively short amount of time, which would mean Ichibe would cross likely cross 1000 Ri in milliseconds, which puts his speed higher than before, possibly in low-end Relativistic travel speeds (which is consistent with Yhwach/Mimihagi feats) but I'll still go with just one second just to make this CaV closer than it seems

2) They're thousands of kilometers high in the sky (Soul Society is a massive planet) which would mean the distances you're seeing are farther than what you see. For example, you can see a thousand kilometers to the horizon by simply being 90 Kilometers in the sky. So for 4000 KM distance in the Ichibe/Yhwach fight to appear as "small" is completely understandable due to the horizon being much farther.

Hell if we go by the first way, I can even double down on using that 300 Miles claim you made, and Ichibe would still be faster than any Dragon you got up your sleeve.

I literally have visual panel speed feats, while you're relying on statements.

Woodward literally two sentences prior-

I already posted a statement of Acnologia travelling continents and the world.

Bruh.

An imaginary city-sized meteor poping on the sky from existence /=/ a real meteor pulled from outer space visually shown to cross multi-planet distances.

Country Busting Meteor>Probably a Mountain busting meteor, who knows, never stated, but probably will with yet another headcanon attempt by you.

You can bluff as much as you want, keyboard warrior.

Woodward at the start of his post-

For starters, I'm not gonna retaliate on the personal attacks because any grown adult wouldn't call others they disagree with a troll. My god, are you still in junior high? Anyway, I'm gonna keep the debate civil

Bruh.

Ichibe's Other Two Powers:

Aight time to wrap this

Ichibe has something that's similar to a Bankai (not exactly but this was before Bankai existed so yeah will go with this) it is called Shin'uchi: Shirafude Ichimonji. Basically what it can do is that after your powers have been taken away, Ichibe can write on you to give you new powers...usually with the intent on making you way weaker than before, for Yhwach's case, he gave him the powers of a Black Ant

Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 609

So now, if this power is used, Acnologia goes from Dragon with no powers to having the powers equivalent to a bug, aka something we CV users can crush with our thumb.

And assuming Acnologia can survive:

• His powers being cut in half
  • His powers being fully sealed
  • Being given the power of a bug

The Ichibe has an attack that will 100% make sure Acnologia dies from, an attack that can conceptually erase Yhwach called, you already heard of it... Futen Taisatsuryō

GG Acnologia
GG Acnologia

First off Ichibe cites off a chant that can only mean you're about to die:

"Oh Twilight, and everlasting darkness, come to me, come and have a drink, and once you do, your life will fade. The flowers will bloom along the road to hell. Where are the fish, let me paint them black, cut them into eight, and cook them well atop a flame of black, and then enjoy the meal. All that's left are bones of white, make them a gravestone, and pay respect. May they never be reborn again, so that you won't be sacrificed as food."

And what happens is that Ichibe takes 100 nights in 100 years in the future of Soul Society (he controls anything that is black) and uses it to erase not only the body but the soul itself, making sure it will never be reincarnated ever again. You are officially erased from existence.

Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 610
Bleach Volume 67 Chapter 610

And that my friends are why Acnologia can't win because he has no resistance to being erased completely. None.

To sum up:

• I've proven enough to show Ichibe being on-par in physicals, especially with speed
  • You avoided Ichimonji's hax saying that "uhhh Acno blitzes" which proves Acnologia has no counter against the hax, meaning Ichibe has this in the bag
  • No counters to Ichibe's skill, intelligence, and experience advantage
  • Ichibe wins this, low diff at the worst assuming Acno tries to go straight in for the kill, if not, Ichibe zero diff.
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Come on guys, let's finish this.

I'll always finish a CaV when I want to because...

No Caption Provided

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: My schedule is getting busier nowdays, so let’s just leave it at that

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@faradaysloth: My schedule is getting busier nowdays, so let’s just leave it at that

Wait you're ending the CaV here or are you saying just 3 posts each?