• Battle starts in space within our solar system

• Win by death or KO

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#2 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Will post later today.

#3 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

Will double check this to see if anything needs editing, also no conclusions for now since I know nothing about GoH Satan.

No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel, The World's Mightiest Mortal

Captain Marvel also known as Shazam, was a young, normal, orphan boy named Billy Batson, that is until one faithful day when the Wizard (also named Shazam) deemed him pure of heart and worthy to wield the power of Mjölnir Shazam which is composed of the powers of six gods, which are.....

S- For the wisdom of Solomon.

H- For the strength of Hercules.

A-For the stamina of Atlas.

Z- For the power of Zeus.

A- For the courage of Achilles

M- For the speed of Mercury.

And he also has the powers of....

S- For the strength of S'ivaa.

H- For the fires of H'ronmeer.

A- For the conpassion of Anapel.

Z- For the powers of Zonuz (Yuga Khan AKA daddy Darkseid).

A- For the boldness of Atë.

M- For the lightning of Mamaragan (the Wizard).

Basically that also covers powers and abilities, except Shazam also has access to magic, teleportation, summoning, power sharing and psuedo shape shifting.

Feats:

To keep this short I will only show one(ish) feat per category and may have more than one category per section.

Strength

Fawcett Captain Marvel Jr
Fawcett Captain Marvel Jr

Before I go on, I just want to note that Captain Marvel Jr. is weaker than Captain Marvel, as shown in his origin in Whiz Comics #25 when the Wizard says....

No Caption Provided

The key sentence being "Pass on to this poor boy some of the mighty powers I once gave you." (This is for Fawcett Captain Marvel continuity only).

Moving on, not only did Captain Marvel Jr. push the earth, he had to push it against a force ray powerful enough to knock the earth out of orbit, all while not harming the planet and not breaking a sweat.

Striking

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Billy Batson and the Magic of SHAZAM #21 (Reversed).

Here Captain Marvel with the Wizard's powers one shots an amped Black Adam (he had 2x his normal power level plus he absorbed some of Mary Marvel's power). Earlier Captain Marvel couldn't even faze Adam.

Billy Batson and the Magic of SHAZAM #21
Billy Batson and the Magic of SHAZAM #21

Speed

The Marvel Family #61
The Marvel Family #61

Travels 1 billion light years (going there and back) in the span of one issue, the journey itself would have taken 1 day max.

The Marvel Family #61
The Marvel Family #61

That means that in every millisecond Billy had to travel more than 10 light years (if that isn't MFTL then I don't know what is).

Use of Speed

Billy Batson and the Magic of SHAZAM#12
Billy Batson and the Magic of SHAZAM#12

Captain Marvel passed through solid concrete (while he says he can only do it once or twice, that is PIS and the writers way of saying he can use it again because it breaks the plot. But I also have Lord Marvel physicals which mean it doesn't matter either way).

He also has a good combat speed.

No Caption Provided

This is after Infinite Crisis. Above Captain Marvel who just got his powers fights BA at blur hypersonic speeds (which was his top speed in the comic at the time). Billy only got better and faster, with morals off there is no doubt he can fight at FTL speeds.

Durability

Pre-Flashpoint Captain Marvel
Pre-Flashpoint Captain Marvel

Not only does he recover from that in seconds. But he says the other League members would not have survived that attack AKA MMH, Power Girl, Wonder Woman and John Stewart are less durable than him.

Whiz comics #102

Survives a bomb either 1,600,00,00,000 times more powerful than the atom bomb or 16 thousand followed by a million zeros times stronger (for a genius, Silvana should know sixteen thousand million is not a number) with no damage, the blast was so powerful that it rocked the entire world as Silvana says.

Magic

Billy can summon and spam lightning.

Kingdom Come Captain Marvel

He hits KC Supes 3 times before getting caught in the next page (makes it 4). He was also fast enough to dodge his lightning while Supes wasn't. I just want to note that Superman isn't weak to magic, he just isn't resistant to it (like how Batman isn't weak to magic, he is just susceptible to it as well).

Billy can share his power.

Justice League #21

In the New 52 this does not seem to have any effect on his powers (and no, if you think only the pure hearted can use the power you'd be wrong, he shares his power with a tiger later the only problem is he didn't enchant him correctly).

Billy can teleport.

Justice League #34 and 35

Because they mistreat Billy in the N52, we only see Billy teleport away then in the next issue he is breaking a gun. The Wizard also tells Billy that he can get to Jupiter from the Rock of Eternity in the blink of an eye as well.

He can also breathe fire.

Justice League #48
Justice League #48
Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#4 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#5 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#6 Posted by Darthjhawk (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V peeps

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
#7 Posted by deactivated-597fe3e7af56f (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#8 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

????

T4V

#9 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: Thank you for your patience on our tourney by the way. I haven't forgotten about it

#10 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: I didn't think it was fair at first but I saw the composite later

#12 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#13 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: I noticed some grammar and scan errors (just placement and quality) I want to fix. It is late in the night for me right now so it will take until tommorow for me to edit.

#14 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

666:Satan, The Master of the First Heavenly Realm

No Caption Provided

666: Satan is a God and the Master of the First Heavenly Realm. At one point in time he was even able to defeat all the Masters of the Divine Realms in three minutes.

Powers and Abilities:

• Superhuman strength
  • Superman speed
  • Superhuman Durability/Stamina
  • Regeneration
  • True Flight/Levitation
  • Telepathy
  • Light and Heat Absorption
  • Heat vision
  • Resurrection
  • Power Copying
  • Gravity manipulation
  • Cloning
  • Stat amplification via limiter removal

Feats:

I'll just post some brief feats (Satan doesnt have too many in the first place)

Striking/Strength

Punches Jin from Earth's orbit to the Sun in seconds (and proceeds to blitz him from Earth's orbit)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

After multiplying his power by 52x he was able to shatter Jin's Yeoui (the gray staff) in one strike

Why is this impressive? A God by the name of Uriel is strong enough to hold Mars over her head after intercepting it being thrown.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Same God couldnt even hold a reduced in size Yeoui

Same Yeoui is also capable of splintering and almost shattering a planet (Only reason it wasnt was due to the 7 Heavenly Realms found in the deep depths of the planets)

Speed

Posting this same set of feats again since this is also a speed feat. He blitzed Jin from the Earth's orvit in seconds. A MFTL feat seeing how it takes light a whole 8 minutes to reach the Earth. MFTL travel speed.

Catching up and tagging Jin Mori in Speed Mode (Jin is fast enough to blitz and intercept attacks in other Solar Systems in Speed Mode) which makes MFTL in combat speed easily

Durability

Tanks a kick from Jin Mori 250000x his normal strength (In base Jin's striking is easily planetary), same kick split through Satan's Heat Vision (Which condensed the entire power of the Sun's Corona in one shot)

Shrugs off being repelled to the moon casually

Miscellaneous

Telepathy

Reads Jin's mind and copy's Jin power amplification ability

Gravity Manipulation

After copying the King's power of gravity manipulation, decides to test it out by throwing Jupiter on top of Mars (was thrown at first by the King)

Cloning

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Light and Heat Absorption

Power Copying (Scans of copying Cloning and Gravity Manipulation)

Resurrection

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Regeneration

Conclusion

1. Satan stomps Shazam in Combat Speed, I dont see him tagging Satan at all in this fight

2. Any tricks Shazam has, Satan can easily copy

3. Shazam doesnt have the striking feats to harm Satan

4. Even if he did Satan can easily regenerate from anything Shazam dishes out

5. Billy truly has nothing to stop Satan, if he by the grace of his multiple gods puts Satan down once (we're stretching here) Satan can easily come back. Twice even.

6. Satan wins this fight quite handily unless you have some better feats that shows otherwise.

#16 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: Cool. Don't worry about Billy though, he has plenty of other feats whitch trump the ones that I have shown.

#18 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone beat me to using Satan in a CaV :|

T4V

#20 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: I am writing my counters now. I think I will be able to have them up by tomorrow.

#21 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I must point out that your scans are too small to see even if I open it in a new tab or click on it so I will just take your word and assume your claims are true.

No Caption Provided

Counters: Billy's Strength\Satan's Durability

In this section I will be proving that A. Billy is stronger and B. Billy can bypass Satan's durability.

First of all I don't think Yeoui's strength or weight feats translate to durability but even if it did Billy would still outclass Satan since from your scans it seems that Satan has planetary+ strength but Billy is better.

Here Billy pushes a massive star away:

No Caption Provided

It is worth noting that Billy says "Only that oversized star could have stopped the meteors! Planets and smaller suns would have only heave been mowed down like grass" that and, this star didn't seem like is was made out of plasma as Billy states that it is a dead star and is able to push it (it is an old comic, science before probably didn't know what really happens when stars die). So this feat is star level+ which beats out your feats. This isn't a high end feat for Billy either as he is shown pushing stars again in Marvel Family #61 as you can see below.

No Caption Provided

But these are pushing\moving feats, not striking. You may counter but to that I say Shazam: The Monster Society #4. In that issue Shazam casually creates a black hole with his punch which you can see below.

As you can see he was building sized at the time so he won't be creating black holes here. However this is still a great feat and IMO puts his striking around star level as well.

Now I no longer think that there is a question regarding who is stronger, so I will now move onto countering Satan's durability.

In your durability section you basically show Satan tanking a hit to the moon and him tanking a punch 250,000x planetary+, neither one of these feats prove that Satan would be able to tank Billy's blows easily, in fact I am willing to bet that Satan would have to heal every other blow Billy landed. Why? Let's break it down.

Now you're saying that Satan tanks a blow 250,00x planetary, because you claim that Jin Mori is easily planetary we will assume that the kick was actually 500,000x planetary in power. But this is still not enough as as we have established, Billy has star level strength and you can see just how powerful that is below.

No Caption Provided

As you can see 1.3 million Earths can fit inside the sun, that means that 500,000x planetary is not nearly enough. Now I can hear your potential arguments like Billy is not star level or Jin buster bigger planets etc, but keep in mind I said that Billy would hit Satan twice before he heals, so I am not taking this at face value.

Counters: Speed

Now this is simple, earlier I claimed that Billy is MFTL in combat speed and you seem to doubt that (since you say that Satan stomps billy in this aspect) so here is clear evidence for you.

No Caption Provided

That is Billy hitting at least a dozen copies with a barely nanosecond each blow. Light can only move 11.8 inches a nanosecond, Billy moves several feet hitting several copies with ease. Not only that but Billy can phase (shown) and time travel in combat as you can see below.

So basically Billy is as fast as you but is also way more versatile.

Counters: Satan's Strength\Billy's Durability

Now the reason I group the sections this way is because my counters are similar. I have already countered Satan's durability but now I will counter his strength. In the scan below Billy recovers from a blow from Supes who is not holding back in a second.

No Caption Provided

This is a planetary+ durability feat so that is all that Satan's blows would do to him (keep in mind this is silver age Supes so I can argue that he is even stronger than planetary but for the sake of debate I won't).

Counters: Miscellaneous

Telepathy

Is there scans of Satan using it in combat?

Gravity Manipulation

Can't see the scans so for now I will say Billy spits fire at Satan if he uses it.

Cloning

Are the clones as strong as Satan or just glass level? If it is the latter, Billy deals with them in less than 200 nanoseconds.

Light and Heat Absorption

Can't see the scans so I don't see the power.

Power Copying

Billy is still more experienced with his powers and relies on physicals mostly.

Resurrection

Well Billy can't die so that trumps that.

Might be hard to read but you should zoom in on the words
Might be hard to read but you should zoom in on the words

Regeneration

As I have shown Billy has that too.

Conclusions:

• Billy is stronger.
  • Billy can bypass Satan's strength.
  • Billy is just as fast.
  • Billy is more versatile with his speed.
  • Marvel can tank Satan's blows.
  • Marvel has regen and immortality, also I can't see Satan's scans so I can't properly counter Satan's other powers.
#24 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: ah I forgot it does that. I'll edit it. Had problems with the scans being small in another thread.

#26 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Joewell911 (14730 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh, this is fun. Tag me for votes!

#28 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: Still. It's not fair. I wouldnt like debating against someone that cant show me the things I claim. And the voters need to be able to see as well.

And it just doesn't look right lol.

#29 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: Okay. Change the scans.

I'll get to it later today and will post a counter post later tonight (I don't know if you want to edit your post or not)

#31 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: I can hold posting until tomorrow or the day after. It's no problem

#33 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: It's fine, the only thing needed to see were your gravity and absorbtion scans, unless they are game changers I think you should pist whev you can.

#34 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: I look forward to your post. I hopefully have shown that Billy at least doesn't get beaten handily.

#36 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: I look forward to your post. I hopefully have shown that Billy at least doesn't get beaten handily.

WE GON SEE.

Anyway done editing the scans in case you wanna take a look at em. Post will be up in a couple hours

#37 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

First of all I don't think Yeoui's strength or weight feats translate to durability but even if it did Billy would still outclass Satan since from your scans it seems that Satan has planetary+ strength but Billy is better.

Its weight should most definitely be a factor into its durability. I dont see why something extremely dense wouldnt have great durability but thats neither here nor there.

But these are pushing\moving feats, not striking. You may counter but to that I say Shazam: The Monster Society #4. In that issue Shazam casually creates a black hole with his punch which you can see below.

Thats unquantifiable. Its obvious it wasnt a true black hole. It was only pulling in the monster and Shazam nothing else as far as the scans show.

As you can see he was building sized at the time so he won't be creating black holes here. However this is still a great feat and IMO puts his striking around star level as well.

So he cant even replicate the questionable feat? I guess since we're pulling feats that look impressive but cant be quantified. Jin and Satan's fight "turned off the universe" for a moment:

Now you're saying that Satan tanks a blow 250,00x planetary, because you claim that Jin Mori is easily planetary we will assume that the kick was actually 500,000x planetary in power. But this is still not enough as as we have established, Billy has star level strength and you can see just how powerful that is below.

Captain Marvel has striking is that to be desired. Satan and Jin's shockwaves were as big as the sun. Captain Marvel is getting knocked out no matter how i see it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see 1.3 million Earths can fit inside the sun, that means that 500,000x planetary is not nearly enough. Now I can hear your potential arguments like Billy is not star level or Jin buster bigger planets etc, but keep in mind I said that Billy would hit Satan twice before he heals, so I am not taking this at face value.

Billy cant hit hard enough to harm Satan. Nor is he landing any hits.

Counters: Speed

That is Billy hitting at least a dozen copies with a barely nanosecond each blow. Light can only move 11.8 inches a nanosecond, Billy moves several feet hitting several copies with ease.

Jin and Satan had an exchange of blows all over the sun in .0000000001 of a second (was causing weather phenomenons that could felt all the way back on earth). Thats faster than a nanosecond but lesser than a picosecond by the way.

Not only that but Billy can phase (shown) and time travel in combat as you can see below

Satan can copy either abilities (dont see how useful that second ability is). Billy has to be fast enough to phase anyway, and he's not.

Billy is still more experienced with his powers and relies on physicals mostly.

I dont see why you brought up phasing. In your own words, Billy mostly uses physicals (that he lacks in).

So basically Billy is as fast as you but is also way more versatile.

Satan is definitely faster with waaayy more abilities.

This is a planetary+ durability feat so that is all that Satan's blows would do to him (keep in mind this is silver age Supes so I can argue that he is even stronger than planetary but for the sake of debate I won't).

SA Supes is inconsistent. He's as strong as the story needs him to be. He might be strong enough to pull planets one issue and not be able to break out of a cardbox the next.

Is there scans of Satan using it in combat?

He used while fighting Jin. I dont see why he wouldnt do the same to Billy

Can't see the scans so for now I will say Billy spits fire at Satan if he uses it.

He's gonna fire breath at the some planets being chucked at him?

Are the clones as strong as Satan or just glass level? If it is the latter, Billy deals with them in less than 200 nanoseconds.

Each Clone is just as fast as Satan. Billy not gonna tag em. Especially not since he can make more then 200 quadrillion of them (was making the universe white with his clones).

Well Billy can't die so that trumps that.

He gets knocked out fairly easy.

Conclusions:

• Satan hits harder
  • Billy cant tag Satan at all
  • Satan can regenerate any damage (if Billy is lucky enough to tag him)
  • Satan wrecks Billy
#38 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: Cool. Who are the people who said "we see it we definitely felt it", btw?

#40 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: I will have my closer up this weekend, sorry for taking so long but I started a few new things. Also I wanted to make my closer longer.

#42 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V, this pique my interests.

#44 Posted by ValorKnight (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#45 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Thats unquantifiable. Its obvious it wasnt a true black hole. It was only pulling in the monster and Shazam nothing else as far as the scans show.

It was going to suck up everything but it ate up Captain Marvel which destroyed it (because magic), Billy was unable to turn back into Marvel after this.

So he cant even replicate the questionable feat? I guess since we're pulling feats that look impressive but cant be quantified. Jin and Satan's fight "turned off the universe" for a moment:

My feat can be quantified, Marvel made the air so dense with his punch that it made a black hole, if an object is powerful and quick enough that is technically possible but turning off the universe is not possible. But I get it you want a more tangible feat, so how does this work?

Here Marvel beats the pants off of Supes, this is very impressive since this is Kal-L, Kal-L fought pre crisis Earth One Superman till they both collapsed

No Caption Provided

And in case you did not know this is very impressive, I don't have time to go through all of pre-crisis' feats right now but he could basically do anything, including move a galaxy's worth of planets

No Caption Provided

And before you call it bad scaling I will simplify it for you, OOC Billy>Superman Earth 2=Superman Pre crisis. Btw, Earth 2 Supes has been confirmed equals with pre crisis more than once, here is another instance.

No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel has striking is that to be desired. Satan and Jin's shockwaves were as big as the sun. Captain Marvel is getting knocked out no matter how i see it.

And Billy is fine after taking fighting Lobo, a battle that can be heard throughout the cosmos.

No Caption Provided

Billy cant hit hard enough to harm Satan. Nor is he landing any hits.

Even if my striking feats were invalid (which they aren't) Billy can still hit you with enough force to move a massive star (he pushed a the star which translates nicely into punching).

Counters: Speed/Durability

Jin and Satan had an exchange of blows all over the sun in .0000000001 of a second (was causing weather phenomenons that could felt all the way back on earth). Thats faster than a nanosecond but lesser than a picosecond by the way.

Okay well here is the thing, that feat really needs context cause I have no idea what is going on there, but it seems to me as if the universe shut down for a picosecond and that is what the people noticed. Your scan was from GoH episode 292 (or 291) and this is what happened after it

See after the people say the felt it then it says the universe shut off. Not only that but the people also say

No Caption Provided

So that isn't even a reliable number to begin with seeing as how they think it was 0.1 seconds first (it is also unlikely that people can perceive anything that happens in a picosecond cause we cannot even see anything that fast). So yeah, I find this feat very questionable. It doesn't seem as though Jin and Satan were fighting that fast and it does not seem that the people are trustworthy.

Satan can copy either abilities (dont see how useful that second ability is). Billy has to be fast enough to phase anyway, and he's not.

How is Billy not fast enough to phase when I have a scan of him phasing? The first ability is very useful, Billy can hit you before the fight even starts which would give him the early advantage.

I dont see why you brought up phasing. In your own words, Billy mostly uses physicals (that he lacks in).

This is OOC Billy, he does whatever makes sense and not whatever is IC.

Satan is definitely faster with waaayy more abilities.

In terms of speed Billy has more abilities (which Stan can later copy but Billy has them from the get go) and if we ignore your questionable feat Billy is faster.

SA Supes is inconsistent. He's as strong as the story needs him to be. He might be strong enough to pull planets one issue and not be able to break out of a cardbox the next.

No, no he is not. Even if he was the dialogue makes it certain that this is Superman at his best, Supes' parents even say that it would take the entire JL to separate them.

No Caption Provided

And it is not like this is a first either, Marvel fights morals off Supes two other times beside this and is always able to keep up.

He used while fighting Jin. I dont see why he wouldnt do the same to Billy

He was using it to predict Jin's moves? It seemed more as if Satan did it once to spook Jin.

He's gonna fire breath at the some planets being chucked at him?

Thought it was a Graviton type of power but planets are nothing to Billy.

No Caption Provided

Each Clone is just as fast as Satan. Billy not gonna tag em. Especially not since he can make more then 200 quadrillion of them (was making the universe white with his clones).

Well, if we are using powers that makes this a mismatch I suppose I should mention that Billy is immune to damage.

No Caption Provided

That isn't just a statement btw, in almost every issue of the classic Marvel run, the villains only try to control Marvel, imprison him or tun him back into Billy. Even physical threats like Mr.Atom and Black Adam only ever matched Billy and never truly hurt him. But I think that invulnerability is unfair and so is 200 quadrillion clones just as fast as you are.

He gets knocked out fairly easy.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion as Satan is only planetary+ while Billy can go toe to toe with planet busters easily.

Conclusions:

Billy hits harder and is more durable, the only thing Satan might have over him is speed which is very questionable given Satan's best feat (Billy's microsecond feat trumps Satan's blitz to the sun btw, so if you cannot defend Satan's picosecond feat then Billy is faster). All in all, Billy has already fought and beat with people who could match Satan.

#47 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: Post is up, sorry for taking so long. That should be my last post but if you bring up something important I may make another post if that's okay with you.

#48 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: Post is up, sorry for taking so long. That should be my last post but if you bring up something important I may make another post if that's okay with you.

There really shouldn't be anything more to talk about after this post if we're being honest.

I really just don't feel like doing another one after this last post.

#50 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18042 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: That is why I said if anything important was said like if you without prove beyond a reasonable doubt that your picosecond feat is legit.