#1 Edited by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio
Hauser,Griamor and Gilthunder from Nanatsu no taizai represented by yours truly @deathhero61
Hauser,Griamor and Gilthunder from Nanatsu no taizai represented by yours truly @deathhero61
Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail represented by @newcomer
Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail represented by @newcomer

Rules

Morals On

Random Encounter,

Tartaros arc Natsu and Gray.

Current Gilthunder, Hauser and Grimor.

Anime and Manga feats.

No Caption Provided

Cav Rules

• No butting in, this is between me and newcomer. Keep your opinions to yourself.

• If you have anything to say address it to one of us individually via PM

• When voting starts, make sure you vote is at least longer than a sentence, and have a reason behind it, not simply "he won because i say so" something like "he won because he countered points better such as when so and so brought up this....."

#2 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer There. Thread made. You can make the first move.

#3 Posted by Just_Banter (12328 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilthunder seems like he'll be the real threat to the FT team. Tag.

#4 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilthunder seems like he'll be the real threat to the FT team. Tag.

I could be underestimating what he was capable of by adding hauser and griamor, but Natsu and Gray are a good test to see if that's the case. They have some advantages in some areas. But let's just see how the debate goes. @newcomer letting you know again that the thread has been made.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#6 Posted by Just_Banter (12328 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Yeah i'll concur with that. I'd argue Gil can at the very least match Natsu or Gray, but it's not my debate so I'll sit back, get some popcorn and enjoy myself instead :)

#7 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: dang I am sorry man I literally just now got notified from your post. I will have my post up by at the very latest Saturday.

#8 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer said:

@deathhero61: dang I am sorry man I literally just now got notified from your post. I will have my post up by at the very latest Saturday.

Don't apologize, at all, i have a huge habit of making late posts. So i really don't blame you.

#9 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Alright thanks, my phone has been acting weird lately deleting some notifications and giving some to me days later so if it takes me like a day to respond, please don't take it personally.

#10 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer:

Just making sure that you are still interested.

#11 Edited by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: definitely I am just really busy during the week so I should have it up by tomorrow unless something happens.

Also how many rounds are we doing?

#12 Edited by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: Two post each. You make a post, then i make a post, then you make a post then i make a post. Both of us on our second post put a concluding statement i guess. Then we open for voting, have you ever done this before?

#13 Edited by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: If you want i can go first if it's troubling you to get a post in. Plus i highly recommend you do comicvine on a computer. CAVs on phones aren't exactly pleasant.

#15 Edited by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

"Natsu Dragneel is a mage of the Fairytail guild wherein he is a member of team Natsu. He is the younger brother of Zeref having originally died 400 years ago, being subsequently revived as his brother's most powerful etherious. Natsu is also among the five dragon slayers sent to the future from four hundred years past, having an additional purpose in the assistance of the defeat of Acnologia." Wiki.

Strength:

No Caption Provided

Here natsu lifts up a giant mechanical dragon made entirely of metal, and then throws it. That is 100 ton+ feat.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's casual punches are building level.

Speed:

No Caption Provided

Here before the series even began people in the Fairytail guild were well into the supersonic range. Erza was shown deflecting bullets with such precision and timing that she could play pool with the bullets. Bullets on average travel at over 2 times the speed of sound. Erza before the series began was near hypersonic speed. Natsu bos was capable of keeping up with her meaning bos natsu= high supersonic.

No Caption Provided

Here natsu is shown as invisible to another character (lucy) that is supersonic in reactions. This puts natsu in the hypersonic range for being completely untraceable to a supersonic character.

No Caption Provided

Here laxus is shown traveling as a bolt of lightning. Natsu has beat laxus in a fight meaning he has lightning reactions at least. Laxus also reacted to a natural bolt of lightning so this is not pis.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Early bos natsu is shown having suvived an attack(albeit injured) stated to have power comparable to a meteor.

No Caption Provided

Here natsu tanks a huge explosion thats bigger than a giant ship.

No Caption Provided

Here natsu tanks this attack which destroys the entire area of the arena. This arena was bigger than a city. Meaning as of this arc natsu= city level.

No Caption Provided

Here natsu survives this attack which is bigger than the island ruins they were in, and completely vaporized the area it encompassed. This makes natsu near island level in durability base.

Magic

Natsu has too many abilities tto list so I will just list the ones that matter.

No Caption Provided

Natsu uses fire dragon slayer magic meaning they can eat there elements and get stronger from it and in natsu's case fire and lightning. They are also nearly immune to there respect elements.

No Caption Provided

Natsu being a fire mage can release fire from any part of his body and doing so can produce a variety of effects.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's fire imbued punches are this powerful bos.

No Caption Provided

Here natsu completely overpowers one of the twin dragons attacks in dragon force. The twin dragons roars are powerful enough to cover city sized areas and natsu overpowered it. Meaning natsu's roar=city level.

No Caption Provided

Natsu using fire dragons sword horn completely shatters through this mechanical dragon.

No Caption Provided

The mechanical dragon tanked an attack comparable to the size of mountains. Meaning natsu's attack=mountain level.

No Caption Provided

With this attack natsu is able to overpower both twin dragons roars meaning this attack is multi city level.

Senses

No Caption Provided

Natsu being a dragon slayer has very accute senses. For opponents too fast for him he can use his other senses to keep up.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's senses are so good he could here a person getting robbed from miles away.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's observation skill is so great he can completely see through his opponents fighting habits.

Dragon Force/ Lightning Flame Dragon mode

No Caption Provided

Lightning flame dragon mode is a form natsu first entered when he ate Laxus's lightning. In this form his physicals are drastically increased as well as his magic power, he also gains great resistance and use of lightning in this form.

No Caption Provided

Natsu is now powerful enough to have his hits destroy many buildings and the surrounding area, easily city block level.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's attacks in this form now cause lightning to strike after the initial strike.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Natsu's dragon roar in this form is strong enough to put a hole into an island, this means natsu in this form is near island level.

No Caption Provided

Dragon Force is a form natsu entered up to 3 times up to the tartoras arc. In the tartoras arc he was able to enter it through sheer anger. In this form his physicals and magic power are increased.

No Caption Provided

In this form natsu's casual punches can send someone through a huge building.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

In this form natsu can blitz mard geer someone who outpaced lfd natsu and gray. His attacks can also severly injure mard geer and incinerate surrounding rocks from his attack.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's attacks in this form can completely decimate a tower thats hundreds of feet tall.

No Caption Provided

Natsu in this form was able to blitz and defeat jellal a guy who single handedly beat the oracion seis.

Alright this is only the first part of my post so please wait until I post the second to respond.

#16 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

"Gray Fullbuster is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. ... After obtaining Ice Devil Slayer Magic from his father, he gains a tattoo symbolizing the Magic on his right arm."-wiki

Strength:

No Caption Provided

Gray while not being known for over the top strength feats like natsu he is still no slouch and has even been considered natsu's equal at some points. Here with natsu gray's punch is shown completely shattering the ground and creating shockwaves.

No Caption Provided

Here with some help from natsu gray is able to completely shatter a magical giant root that completely dwarfs them and the force from their punches is also shattering the ground.

Speed:

No Caption Provided

Current gray is easily above pre series erza and arguably above tartoras arc erza. Here erza is seen casually deflecting bullets with such precision that she can play pool with the bullets. Bullets on average travel at over 2 times the speed of sound, this is easily a high supersonic/ low hypersonic feat. Tartoras gray is easily hypersonic.

No Caption Provided

Here gray is shown blitzing Lyon something even a raging Natsu couldn't do. This also puts him in low hypersonic bos.

No Caption Provided

Gray has also shown to be able to flash freeze someone that could beat and outpace natsu. This puts his speed well into the hypersonic range.

Durability:

No Caption Provided

Gray is highly resistant to lightning, he could take multiple lightning strikes from laxus after he destroyed some of his lightning palace.

No Caption Provided

Gray is also highly resistant to flames from being rivals with natsu. Now he can tank fire without a scratch.

No Caption Provided

While not known for tanking attacks, it doesn't mean he can't. Here he tanks an attack that dwarfs island sized ruins. This is immense durability.

Magic

No Caption Provided

Gray uses ice make magic which lets the user manipulate and create ice and ice constructs from his imagination.

No Caption Provided

Gray's ice can also freeze air, that is a freezing point of -361 degrees Celsius. Extreme cold (can your team handle it.

No Caption Provided

Gray has also shown to flash freeze hypersonic opponents at the beginning of battle too.

No Caption Provided

If his opponents prove too fast for his regular hypersonic ice he can make it aoe too.

Some of gray's more noticeable ice spells are:

No Caption Provided

Ice clones, they are used to fool opponents and can be used in quick succession.

No Caption Provided

Ice devils Zeroth long sword, it was powerful enough to kill one of zerefs demons in a single hit.

No Caption Provided

Ice devils rage, a breath attack that shoots out jagged ice spikes and can freeze opponents on contact.

No Caption Provided

Possibly gray's strongest attack, it was powerful enough to kill someone that could tank natsu's strongest attacks.

Some of the constructs gray can create include: walls, swords, cannons, cages, lances, shields, and basically anything else he can imagine.

@deathhero61: your turn.

#17 Edited by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: I'll have a post this week, i expected your post a little sooner, and now it's eight and i got other things to attend to. Not that i was rushing BTW.

#18 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: sorry, comic vine ate my post twice yesterday so I couldn't do it then and during the week I am busy until 6:30 at night so this is the only time I could've done this.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
#19 Posted by RoyRodgersMcFreely (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

Its too bad Natsu is only low hypersonic. He was way faster he could probably beat Luffy.

#20 Edited by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@royrodgersmcfreely: well natsu is a bit over hypersonic but no, pre skip luffy is faster than natsu sadly. I personally think with equalized speed natsu would destroy luffy.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#21 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#22 Edited by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: Despite the universe they come from, my team are quite the underdogs here. Particularly due to Natsu's capabilities. But who knows, maybe i am wrong. Either way, my team will in fact pull the win.

Gilthunder

No Caption Provided

Gilthunder is not only the disciple of Meliodas, but he is also the son of the former Great Holy Knight Zaratras and is a high ranking Holy Knight. Since he was a kid, he aspired to be as powerful as his father and The Seven Deadly Sins. And sought tutelage from Meliodas. At one point, Gilthunder witnessed something he shouldn't have, the murder of his own father, and his very well being was threatened for over a decade and had absolutely no choice but to hunt down The Sins. But prior to that, Meliodas taught Gilthunder the way of the knight and gave him a "spell" that pulled him through the years which was to say out loud "I am stronger than any of the seven deadly sins" whenever he was feeling weak and sad. And that's how Meliodas knew that Gilthunder himself was in a situation he couldn't get himself out of. Eventually Meliodas released him of his curse and he was finally free to avenge his father's death by helping Meliodas take down Hendricksen.

Let's make things simple.

To start off, Gilthunder's Magic and Power was enough to seal an entire town of it's water supply.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The entire town pitched in to pull the sword out, but to no avail. The job eventually fell to Multi-Tonner Meliodas. Who casually pulled it out.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

After finding out said news, he charges a spear with lightning, and tosses it over 7 miles with enough force to wipe the village Meliodas was residing in off the map.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19

Gilthunder decides to destroy the town that meliodas was currently residing in with elizabeth. And he infused his spear with energy and launched it after hearing the coordinates and distance and what not. Ironically it reached its destination perfectly. Meliodas grabbed it and replicated the exact same thing Gilthunder did and destroyed their castle

Gilthunder is also capable of creating restraints. Meliodas and Diane broke out of it easily, but they are on another tier of physical capabilities in comparison to Natsu and Gray. So it can be a temporary distraction in order to get more hits in.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Natsu has decent physical strength, but where he always excelled was his striking strength, which won't help him against restraints like those.

Here is Hauser and Gilthunder wiping out an army of 3000 thousand with ease.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Gilthunder can also generate lightning to increase his speed and ride on it. Similiar to how Laxus does with his own speed. In the scans below Gilthunder outright blitzes Meliodas. You're probably thinking, isn't Meliodas way too strong for Gilthunder? Meliodas isn't using his demon powers for one, and secondly, his full strength has been sealed by merlin and the druids.

That's it for now.

Hauser

No Caption Provided

Hauser is also a high ranking Holy Knight who was a childhood friend of gilthunder and griamore, and was one of the first characters to come to the realization that the sins weren't who they were claimed to be. He has the ability to manipulate wind and can easily create destructive tornadoes. He was trained by Dreyfus a high ranking holy knight.

Casually engulfing his fist in winds and sending Taizoo flying like a ragdoll off the byzel rock

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

As shown in his fight with Diane, he could easily use his power in close quarters combat if need be.(it's weaker than him using actual weapons though)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

A fighting style like this would be efficient against either of the team. Here is Hauser's showing of whirl shock, a buzzsaw blade of wind. Diane easily shrugged it off due to her durability, but that ain't happening with Natsu and especially not Gray.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Something like this would easily cause problems even for the likes of them. I have counters to Natsu's destructive potential, thanks to Hauser, but i have to save that for later.

Griamor

No Caption Provided

Griamore is the weakest of the trio, and has the least feats. His abilities focus on defense, so he would have to rely on his own brute strength, which by feats isn't all that impressive. However his wall is more than enough to help out his two pals. Griamore is also a holy knight with great power.

Although he just barely did so, he managed to react to a blitz from Diane

He used his ability wall to briefly protect himself from Diane's attacks.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

The fact that it could last that long is rather impressive considering her level of power.

Strategy

• Gilthunder blasts them, Hauser makes them lose their footing, Griamore provides defense.
  • Natsu is honestly the MVP of your duo. Gray is a threat, but not so much that he couldn't be handled by Hauser by alone.
  • My team has the speed advantage. Gilthunder can keep up with sealed Meliodas on somewhat equal grounds thanks to skill and speed.
  • Natsu despite the showings he has that prove his skill, he is practically a brute. If anything Gray is the skilled and versatile of the two.

#23 Edited by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Hit me with that tag when voting starts.

#24 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: Sorry i took so long, i am juggling two other CAVs right now.

#25 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: no problem. I will most likely have mine up by the weekend, it is the only time I can do this.

#26 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: im so sorry, I have been really busy lately having at most ten minutes on cv, but I should have enough time to do it tomorrow. Again sorry, I usually don't take this long.

#28 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Alright here I go.

Counters:

"To start off, Gilthunder's Magic and Power was enough to seal an entire town of it's water supply." "After finding out said news, he charges a spear with lightning, and tosses it over 7 miles with enough force to wipe the village Meliodas was residing in off the map."

These feats are impressive but as I have shown above, Natsu and Gray's magic power is far above town level so this should not be a problem.

"Gilthunder is also capable of creating restraints. Meliodas and Diane broke out of it easily, but they are on another tier of physical capabilities in comparison to Natsu and Gray. So it can be a temporary distraction in order to get more hits in."

They are on another tier physically but thats not to say natsu and gray can't break out of them.

No Caption Provided

Here natsu is able to break out of similar restraints. So it should provide no trouble at all.

No Caption Provided

For further confirmation, natsu is able to lift and throw a giant dragon made entirely of metal, easily a 100+ ton feat. Natsu and gray are physically close so gray should also be able to break out without too much trouble also.

"A fighting style like this would be efficient against either of the team. Here is Hauser's showing of whirl shock, a buzzsaw blade of wind. Diane easily shrugged it off due to her durability, but that ain't happening with Natsu and especially not Gray."

Actually because of his fighting style is why he's the weak link and will likely be defeated early on. Natsu and gray will have no trouble dealing with this wing user.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not only can natsu tank its cutting and piercing power he can also do this:

No Caption Provided

Natsu can draw the air towards him leaving houser open to be defeated.

No Caption Provided

Let's not forget about Gray, he is also able to defeat hauser. He can easily flash freeze houser and his wind effectively taking him out the battle.

"Although he just barely did so, he managed to react to a blitz from Diane"

This is impressive, but I don't know if its good enough to say he can react to natsu and gray at the same time.

"He used his ability wall to briefly protect himself from Diane's attacks."

Also impressive but while Diane is physically superior to Natsu and gray, its not to say her raw strength is superior to Natsu and Gray's magic power. Considering she broke it with a casual punch Natsu and gray should have no trouble.

"Gilthunder blasts them, Hauser makes them lose their footing, Griamore provides defense."

Natsu can overpower Gilthunder while gray defeats Hauser all the while breaking through Griamore's defense and ultimately defeating him too.

"Natsu is honestly the MVP of your duo. Gray is a threat, but not so much that he couldn't be handled by Hauser by alone."

I beg to differ, gray can flash freeze hauser and his wind instantly effectively defeating him and moving on to griamore.

"My team has the speed advantage. Gilthunder can keep up with sealed Meliodas on somewhat equal grounds thanks to skill and speed."

I will concede to this Gilthunder should be slightly faster for that sole feat, but natsu's senses and superior skill should be enough to handle gilthunder alone while gray takes the other two.

"Natsu despite the showings he has that prove his skill, he is practically a brute. If anything Gray is the skilled and versatile of the two."

I agree gray is the more skilled and versatile but Natsu's senses and fighting ability make him the better fighter.

Strategy:

• My team having the overall power and stat advantage(with the exception of Gilthunder) will eventually overpower and defeat your team.
  • Gilthunder is the mvp of your team but not so powerful that Natsu can't handle him while gray defeats Hauser.
  • Since Griamore is providing defense he will not be consistently battling like the others, Natsu and gray will be having to deal with his defenses so after gray flash freezes Hauser he will go after him while natsu fights Gilthunder not having to worry about defenses.
  • Eventually after a hard battle my team will wear down the trio and take them down one by one.
#29 Edited by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer:

Counters

These feats are impressive but as I have shown above, Natsu and Gray's magic power is far above town level so this should not be a problem.

Maybe Natsu but there must have been something i missed because Gray isn't town level......and it surely isn't powerful enough to wipe a town off the map. To add, the spear feat is far more impressive since he did that with only a javelin toss........

Gray while not being known for over the top strength feats like natsu he is still no slouch and has even been considered natsu's equal at some points. Here with natsu gray's punch is shown completely shattering the ground and creating shockwaves.

Not impressive at all, come back when Gray can launch a blast so potent and powerful the blasts can be seen from across a city and the shockwaves can be felt from miles away.

Although Gilthunder's lightning was indeed amped in the last few scans, he got stronger since then, so it is very likely this wouldn't be an issue, plus he has feats similiar to this.

Natsu and Gray are not really equal to be honest, they were presented that way, but in reality Natsu is actually way stronger. It's like the Zoro vs Sanji relationship. We both know Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Being perfectly honest with you.

Gray is highly resistant to lightning, he could take multiple lightning strikes from laxus after he destroyed some of his lightning palace.

This isn't impressive considering some of the not so superhumans of the guild could survive taking them as well and not die, but at most being knocked unconscious.

They are on another tier physically but thats not to say natsu and gray can't break out of them.

Of course not, but they aren't breaking out of them as easily as they did, and using the restraints would be a useful distraction in order to get clean hits that they wouldn't be able to dodge.

For further confirmation, natsu is able to lift and throw a giant dragon made entirely of metal, easily a 100+ ton feat. Natsu and gray are physically close so gray should also be able to break out without too much trouble also.

"A fighting style like this would be efficient against either of the team. Here is Hauser's showing of whirl shock, a buzzsaw blade of wind. Diane easily shrugged it off due to her durability, but that ain't happening with Natsu and especially not Gray."

Actually because of his fighting style is why he's the weak link and will likely be defeated early on. Natsu and gray will have no trouble dealing with this wing user.

You really need give proper credence to why Gray can perform such a feat as well, when Gray has never been about physical strength, and he has never shown feats such as this in the first place........ to add, throughout that entire fight Wendy was amping Natsu to hell, along with the fact that Natsu tipped him over in a bad position, it's not like he dead lifted the dragon, plus considering how he needed amps throughout the entire fight and couldn't pull something like this throughout the fight while amped, it's kind of a a**pull. Not that it matters, because Gilthunder has seriously injured Meliodas before, and has fought on somewhat equal grounds ON PANEL with Meliodas and Meliodas was slashing small mountains in half. With a twig...... and slashing the mountain so fast with so much force that the mountain took damage before the twig vaporized.(with a shockwave) Furthermore the gap that was created from the slash was large enough for Diane and the others to walk through, this tops anything that Gray and Natsu has done.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Elaborate please?

Not only can natsu tank its cutting and piercing power he can also do this:

Natsu can draw the air towards him leaving houser open to be defeated.

Let's not forget about Gray, he is also able to defeat hauser. He can easily flash freeze houser and his wind effectively taking him out the battle.

That's not how hauser's powers work. Plus Natsu didn't even do that on purpose........ Natsu was failing to take down Erigor the entire time until happy used the plot against him. And take a look at how he manipulated his abilities against Geera's ability to create explosions. And unless you are trying to argue that Natsu is more powerful than Dreyfus and Helbram then Natsu ain't winning. In Gray's case, show me Gray doing that with winds as powerful as Hauser and you got yourself a case. But Hauser is far more powerful than the demon Gray was fighting.

Gilthunder was fast enough to avoid the twister. And Hauser could react to his blitz. To put the twister strength in perspective, Dreyfus is physically strong enough to send 12 ton Diane flying into a nearby city.

With a level of wind manipulation like this, Hauser could easily control the pace of the battle........

This is impressive, but I don't know if its good enough to say he can react to natsu and gray at the same time.

Probably can since Griamore has fought faster opponents such as Hendricksen and Meliodas. On top of the fact that Griamore isn't the only one here.............

Also impressive but while Diane is physically superior to Natsu and gray, its not to say her raw strength is superior to Natsu and Gray's magic power. Considering she broke it with a casual punch Natsu and gray should have no trouble.

Natsu maybe, but Gray doesn't have that level of striking power........ and if Griamore wanted to he can literally have Gray trapped inside one of his walls, and he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. Or he can have both of them trapped in a wall, and with Natsu's impulsiveness would probably do the same thing Geera attempted to do and in result harm both of them. If gray was stuck in one by himself, his magic power would be hard to use in such a confined space. And he hasn't shown the striking power needed to actually break out of it. Geera can level a town with her powers, it's pretty impressive that Griamore's walls can stall her.

Sorry i am sounding like a dead horse right now, but Diane has also kept up with Meliodas and has put him on his toes.

She punched Meliodas into oblivion for "cheating" on her with a bunch of woman(thanks to good old ban and his tricks.) Causing further damage to the byzel rock.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Meliodas gets up like it was nothing. However Diane swiftly starts her assault and with her punches alone causes great winds to pick up, and as soon as Diane and Meliodas start to clash the entire Byzel rock starts to shake. As the fight continues, Meliodas begins to wonder how she still has so much strength despite her shrinking.

And then she slowly starts to change back.

Natsu can overpower Gilthunder while gray defeats Hauser all the while breaking through Griamore's defense and ultimately defeating him too.

Question is, how? Their physical capabilities are practically on par, except that Gil and Hauser and possibly Griamore have the huge advantage in speed and skill. And the range of their attacks and the effectiveness of their teamwork easily outclasses Gray's and Natsu's.

Here is Grimore's fight with Mel

Although Meliodas blitzed and KO'd Griamore, he still shows impressive speed (Griamore stated that his wall ability can tank meteors, he must have tested this himself obviously, that means that he had to have reacted to a meteor to know that his own shields can protect him from such impacts so that says a crap ton about Meliodas considering how hard he speed blitzed him.) in the time it takes a cup to fall from a table. And in the time it takes for Elizabeth to raise her head to see what's going on which would take like half a second if not less the instant she thought she heard a loud sound. This easily craps on their feats of speed.

.On top of the fact that Meliodas has redirected natural lightning, and Gilthunder can actually ride on the lightning strikes he generates.

Here's a couple of scans of the trio fighting a red demon.

Then came the gray demon which was casually wrecking the town

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Their teamwork was still good.

And also when Erigor can do this to a powerful demon, then he can compare to Hauser.

Eventually, Gilthunder and Hauser had to adapt their techniques in order to beat an enemy that could resist their attacks

"Natsu is honestly the MVP of your duo. Gray is a threat, but not so much that he couldn't be handled by Hauser by alone."

I beg to differ, gray can flash freeze hauser and his wind instantly effectively defeating him and moving on to griamore.

No, he really can't. Hauser is faster, his winds are far more powerful than the person Gray beat, and his range and power is ridiculous. Heck i wouldn't even be surprised if Hauser by himself could hold his own against both Natsu and Gray considering how he has handled multiple powerful opponents at the same time in the past.

"My team has the speed advantage. Gilthunder can keep up with sealed Meliodas on somewhat equal grounds thanks to skill and speed."

I will concede to this Gilthunder should be slightly faster for that sole feat, but natsu's senses and superior skill should be enough to handle gilthunder alone while gray takes the other two.

I really hate to be that guy, but FT is notorious for having little to no speed feats. This is why in most threads they lose almost always against characters such as Luffy, Ichigo, KCM Naruto and etc. they lack speed. And there is absolutely no way Natsu has superior skill to Gilthunder. Being trained by Meliodas, and keeping up with him in combat alone and giving someone like him a huge amount of trouble should tell you how skilled he actually is. And slightly faster is an understatement, he is insanely faster.

Gilthunder stopped a blitz from Hendricksen

Then right after, proceeds to blitz Hendricksen over and over.

Here's a gif

No Caption Provided

But before i elaborate on this, i never had a chance to correct the things you said in your introduction.

The mechanical dragon tanked an attack comparable to the size of mountains. Meaning natsu's attack=mountain level.

Actually no.....the only time Natsu had a feat like this was during the tenrou arc, however, that was only a temporary boost in power, afterwords when Natsu tried it again, it had less power and natsu even mentioned that.

He never had a mountain level feat afterwords. Most of his top tier feats are city block or multi-city block. And sometimes town level depending on the circumstances.....

With this attack natsu is able to overpower both twin dragons roars meaning this attack is multi city level.

That is actually far above Natsu's pay grade....... he isn't able to bust multiple cities........

Here before the series even began people in the Fairytail guild were well into the supersonic range. Erza was shown deflecting bullets with such precision and timing that she could play pool with the bullets. Bullets on average travel at over 2 times the speed of sound. Erza before the series began was near hypersonic speed. Natsu bos was capable of keeping up with her meaning bos natsu= high supersonic.

Actually, that's not the case at all, Erza for the most part has always been above Natsu.....she more or less has similar if not better feats, she has far more speed feats and better reflexes, and even more durability. Natsu only has her beat in pure physical strength. BTW those scans of Erza deflecting bullets was later in the series. On top of the fact that Natsu has never shown reflexes such as Erza's same applies to Gray.

Here laxus is shown traveling as a bolt of lightning. Natsu has beat laxus in a fight meaning he has lightning reactions at least. Laxus also reacted to a natural bolt of lightning so this is not pis.

That's actually not true at all, Laxus was beating him senseless, Natsu needed help from Gajeel in order to even stand a chance............(even then they still lost while working together in seconds) Natsu even questioned why Laxus gave him the power, and how he was much weaker than Laxus is. In fact Laxus was about to end Natsu if it wasn't for Gajeel....... which even then, is still PIS because Natsu was losing the entire time and then suddenly beat him. The instant Laxus started getting serious, it wasn't even a fight anymore. He blitzed and knocked Natsu around.

And Laxus is still far more powerful than Natsu is as of now........so no. Natsu is still a slowpoke.

Laxus outright blitzed Hades, a guy who was dancing around, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Wendy by himself.......... so that should tell you something about how inferior Natsu actually is.

And you do realize Gilthunder is also capable of traveling as a bolt of lightning(technically) and move that fast?

Here natsu is shown as invisible to another character (lucy) that is supersonic in reactions. This puts natsu in the hypersonic range for being completely untraceable to a supersonic character.

Lucy doesn't have supersonic reactions......... she never has.

Here natsu tanks this attack which destroys the entire area of the arena. This arena was bigger than a city. Meaning as of this arc natsu= city level.

Actually, no it really wasn't.........if the arena was bigger than a city how would it fit inside of the city it resides in? Read the dialogue, it said he destroyed the floor of the arena, not the entire arena.

Here natsu survives this attack which is bigger than the island ruins they were in, and completely vaporized the area it encompassed. This makes natsu near island level in durability base.

What? that blast barely past expanded past the area they were in..........plus because of Gray's powers they managed to prevent the attack from killing them. Memento Mori was meant to be hax not really destructive........how is this feat island level at all???? It barely classifies as city block level.........

Natsu's dragon roar in this form is strong enough to put a hole into an island, this means natsu in this form is near island level.

Even if you were right, this was a one time feat. Laxus gave Natsu all his magic and although the natural ability to access the form remained, the amount of power he had then no longer exists as i shown above in his fight against Max.

In this form natsu's casual punches can send someone through a huge building.

I would be impressed if it wasn't for the fact that Gilthunder performed a more impressive feat against Hendricksen exactly like what you described.

Natsu in this form was able to blitz and defeat jellal a guy who single handedly beat the oracion seis.

To clarify you have your time frame all mixed up....... if you wanted to play that card, i could say that Gilthunder would end this fight by himself because out of all the holy knights gave Meliodas the toughest fight, and that's impressive because Meliodas destroyed a country(despite the fact that the version of Meliodas Gil was facing was nerfed.) Natsu fought Jellal before he beat the oracion seis. So obviously he got more powerful since then.

Here gray is shown blitzing Lyon something even a raging Natsu couldn't do. This also puts him in low hypersonic bos.

Natsu wasn't really raging, plus he was extremely close to blitzing Lyon, on top of the fact that he nearly tagged him as well until someone interfered and prevented him from doing so.

Possibly gray's strongest attack, it was powerful enough to kill someone that could tank natsu's strongest attacks.

It killed someone who was already on the brink of defeat after getting pulverized by Natsu in dragon force which by the way he cannot use at will.

Your strategy:

• My team having the overall power and stat advantage(with the exception of Gilthunder) will eventually overpower and defeat your team.
  • Gilthunder is the mvp of your team but not so powerful that Natsu can't handle him while gray defeats Hauser.
  • Since Griamore is providing defense he will not be consistently battling like the others, Natsu and gray will be having to deal with his defenses so after gray flash freezes Hauser he will go after him while natsu fights Gilthunder not having to worry about defenses.
  • Eventually after a hard battle my team will wear down the trio and take them down one by one.

Okay lets pick this apart.

• Hauser is Gilthunder's partner and has always been pretty close to Gilthunder. Unlike the huge difference between Natsu and Gray.
  • Actually, yes he is. His fighting style is literally like Laxus but more precise and swift. And guess who can never beat Laxus under normal circumstances?
  • Actually, not necessarily, he can fight, and he has ways of killing with his ability as shown previously. And he is pretty effective with his abilities as a whole.

He stopped Elizabeth from committing suicide, and stopped a blitz from Hendricksen

As shown he can effectively fight alongside others against powerful opponents.

• You do realize Grimore based off the scans i showed you can multi-task right? He could fend off Gray while defending Gilthunder from attacks, plus this is still assuming that Gray would beat Hauser which he won't...... and what if he was fighting Gil instead? If that was the case this would be an entirely different story........

Now finally, you said they would take them down one by one. Let's see what's wrong with that?

• Superior teamwork and far more efficient at combining abilities against opponents.
  • Superior Area of Effect when it comes to attacks, so the misfits are more likely to avoid and defend against attacks than they are.
  • Superior speed and skill

Hauser is a hard counter to Natsu while Gilthunder is a very good matchup against Gray. Griamore would literally be helping both of them whenever he could, whether it would be in direct combat or simply defending them.

Back to what i said about team work and AOE. Natsu and Gray have literally no way of countering an attack of this magnitude.

Gray isn't freezing this. An attack like this will be ragdolling them and would be seriously damaging to them.

And even if they could escape an attack like this (which they honestly can't.) Griamore can keep them in line.

Griamore traps hendricksen, and although he had the strength to break out, that still left him open to one final attack. This can easily happen to Natsu or Gray.

Gilthunder's lightning can pack quite the punch. So even Gray could easily get taken out. I haven't seen many lightning resistance feats from Natsu either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strategy

• Natsu honestly may just have the advantage in striking strength, but physically, Gilthunder is up there and Hauser isn't too far behind.
  • Gray is a bag of tricks, but even he has limitations as shown in his battle. His recent power up made him formidable, but he isn't all to impressive based off feats.
  • Gilthunder and Hauser can blitz, and they have the means to do so, and the power to potentially secure an easy win.
  • Hauser's ability to manipulate wind is a hard counter to Natsu considering his fight against Erigor, while Gray cannot last long in a fight against Gilthunder. Although he has the means, Gil could end the fight pretty quickly before Gray could do a thing.
  • Griamore can fight as well, and the way he uses his defensive powers can be extremely useful, offensive or defensive wise. Hauser can control the pace of the battle, Gilthunder can overwhelm the FT duo, while Griamore can provide a solid defense or make it easier to hit their targets.
  • Natsu and Gray do not work well together and aren't as used to working together as the 3 Misfits are.

Conclusion

The 3 Misfits work better together than Natsu and Gray, have potentially damaging attacks that can seriously make any advantages Natsu and Gray have naught, and have the speed advantage. Hauser can counter Natsu's Dragon Slayer, while Gilthunder and Griamore could take out Gray. So many possibilities. This match up is likely in their favor. They may be the underdogs of this fight, but they can win. And potentially easily to. I await your final post.

#30 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: Ready for your final post? After you get that last post we can open voting.

#31 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: yeah sorry, I will have it up tomorrow I am juggling 2 other CAVS I need to make a post on but I have been busy as of late.

#32 Posted by DeathHero61 (18539 posts) - - Show Bio

@newcomer: It's been 5 days, you only need one final post and we're done and we can tag for votes.