Casual CaV: Pre-New 52 Wally West (StaticSpeedster) vs Godspeed (jaycool2)

• 48 results
Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

Battle of the Speedsters!

No Caption Provided

Wally West (StaticSpeedster)

vs.

No Caption Provided

Godspeed (@jaycool2)

Rules:

- Win by death

- Morals on

- Random encounter

- No BFR

No Caption Provided

Notes:

-jaycool2 goes first

- To be fair, Wally West IS NOT faster than light.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~StaticSpeedster

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

alright i'll post in a while maybe

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: that's not new-52, that's from Rebirth, this Wally didn't exist in New 52

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: Umm, aren't they the same thing, though? (Deleted my other comments as to not derail the thread).

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

Or die.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster I will have my first post done by Friday at the most if anything comes up then the weekend

SGxSPIDERMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed is featless....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SGxSPIDERMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster:Ran into an issue the place where i was writing my intro deleted my stuff and the site i was getting my feats from readcomicsonline hasn't been working

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: If you mean i download comics illegaly then no i generally just use these sites for feats i prefer to buy my comics physically unless i can't

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is interesting . Lets see how this goes

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

T4v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I am Judge, Jury and Executioner. So I call myself..."

No Caption Provided

BIO

August heart is a former detective for the CCPD and formerly the best friend of forensic scientist Barry Allen(The Flash). While investigating an organization known as the Black Hole, trying to find out who killed his brother, August got into a confrontation with an agent of the black hole and was nearly shot until a lightning bolt hit him, granting access to the speed force. While initially a crime fighting partner to The Flash, secretly august had become a serial killer bent on taking the powers from other speedsters known as; Godspeed.

List of abilities

• Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman stamina
  • Superhuman reflexes
  • Minor electrokinetic abilities
  • Healing factor
  • Intangibility
  • Speed steal
  • Vortex creation
  • Speed force suit generation
  • Speed force clones
  • enhanced perceptions

Strength & Combat abilities

August has not been around for long, so his strength feats will be limited in comparison to Wallace Rudolph West. He has some strength feats which are above the average human level. Some of these feats can be found below.

His combat showings are relatively are also not as plentiful as Wallace's but I found some that have also been put below.

• Casually picks up grown men with one hand on different occasions.
  • With a clone casually beats up the flash(Barry Allen). (Note: look at the images from right to left.)
  • Kills three speedsters and beats himself up with what I assume to be a clone version of himself.
  • Knocks away a van with a vortex punch. Then after he knocks an armored black hole agent out with a punch alongside Barry Allen.

Durability

August has rather impressive durability feat, even with his short appearance some of which I have put down below.

• Tanks a back hand punch from the flash with ease and with no apparent injuries the next panel
  • Tanks the recoil of having his speed force short circuted by the flash, then crashes into a bunch of rocks
  • Tanks a punch from new 52 wally west running at super speed.
No Caption Provided

Speed

Godspeed is arguably one of the fastest speedsters in DC comics. I put some feats for him below.

• Casually blitzes behind the flash with ease.
No Caption Provided
  • Catches up to a group of speedsters with ease who were stated to be capable of clearing all of the money out of a bank in under 5 seconds.(Right to left)
  • Runs backwards and still outpaces the flash.
No Caption Provided

Why he wins

Well this could be a pretty good battle for Godspeed, but in the end he would win. You limited Wally's speed so he can't go past light, which is very beneficial for me. You put morals on so Wally definitely won't try to kill godspeed initially, but would try to find a better way, which would lead to his downfall. August on the other hand wouldn't hesitate to put innocents in danger to gain the upper hand on wally, and he is more than willing to kill Wally. In the end Godspeed wins plain and simple no if or butts(heh heh heh) about it.

if i got anything wrong let me know in your counter. I think i wanked godspeed a bit oh well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster Your move mate ;). Didn't bother putting in a lot of feats since i'm going to use others for later. That i finally got a chance to remake this thing.

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StaticSpeedster
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By StaticSpeedster
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

T4V

Ligerdrag20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

T4V

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep I know this isn't the right picture
Yep I know this isn't the right picture

Oh @jaycool2

Wally West (pre-N52) Cnsidered to be the fastest man alive, even faster than his mentor the original Flash Barry Allen. Taking Barry's mantle as the Flash, former Kid Flash proves to himself that he is worthy of being the Flash.

Abilities:

-Superhuman speed

-Superhuman stamina

-Superhuman reflexes

-Minor electrokinetic abilities

-Healing factor

-Intangibility

-Giving Momentum

-Lending Speed to others

-Adding velocity to objects

-Speed steal

-Can be in two places at once

Strength, Combat Abilities & Durability

Even if Wally West isn't faster than light in this match (to be fair) he's still almost as powerful. The speedforce gives him an advantage to all kinds of enemies.

Wally has taken on several speedsters and countless villains without being hurt seriously. Professor Zoom who is much more powerful than Godspeed took on Wally with his speed mirage (sort of) but he ended up being frozen in time.

No Caption Provided

Vs Zoom and clone: Took a beating from two Zooms. Still lived

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs Zoom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs Savitar

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs Black Flash

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs the Anti Monitor: Wally moved so fast Anti Monitor wasn't able to see him stealing his kinetic energy while sharing his speed with other heroes. He also destroyed Anti-Monitor's shit (Anti-Matter cannon) and travels back in time to outdo a tachyon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

West is not joke when it comes to speed. He could travel at light speed but in the case, I will not allow him to be faster than light. Nonetheless, Godspeed would have to up his game to at least knock Wally off his feet.

-During a match with Zoom, the match only lasted in a picosecond.

No Caption Provided

-Can outrun gravity.

No Caption Provided

-Scans half a million people

No Caption Provided

-Escaping a human black hole

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Builds half a million force field devices in twelve hours

No Caption Provided

Why he would win:

Wally has gone a long way of being a speedster. His experience alone overshadows that of Godspeed's. Given that August steals other speedster's speed in a match, it stillwouldn't be enough to kill The Flash. August could use his speed force clones but that could end up putting himself at risk since he can't do it for a long period of time thus, being a useless feat against Wally. As for hand to hand combat, it still goes back to Wally's experience going toe to toe with the one of the most fastest speedsters in the DC universe, Professor Zoom. Zoom could have a stable clone that could actually do something for some period of time. If Flash could still live/go toe to toe with that, fighting Godspeed should be smooth as butter for him.

*deepens voice*

I hereby decree that Wally takes this match easily against an inexperienced speedster who does not have the sufficient strength, speed and probably durability as well to kill Flash. Although Godspeed could set up a trap, (let's say a huge ass hostage) The Flash could still easily outsmart him with his extensive knowledge on using the speed force and such. Wally could always trap August in the speed force just like what he did to Savitar (see above)

No Caption Provided

:D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright time to start working on this again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost done, just need to know the source of a few of Statics scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster Time for you to...

No Caption Provided

Counters for the trash

Wally has taken on several speedsters and countless villains without being hurt seriously. Professor Zoom who is much more powerful than Godspeed took on Wally with his speed mirage (sort of) but he ended up being frozen in time.

This feats won't count here. During this fight he was amped with the speed of Jesse Chambers aka Jesse quick. Here he isn't amped on her speed so this feat doesn't count. Also the way he trapped Zoom was a result of Zoom's powers causing time rifts (or whatever you want to call them) through time.

Wally get's amped with Jesse's speed here
Jay Garrick points out how Zoom's powers work to Wally. Due to the effect his powers have on the Time Line it causes "Windows Through time" which Zoom sees as vision's. Using one of these "Windows through time"Wally was capable of Pushing freezing Zoom through time as shown below.
Wally forces Zoom through one of the Time windows here

This feat for wally won't count here as he was amped on someone else's speed and he used one of the "windows through time" that were created by Zoom using his powers repeatedly to beat him. Frankly, this feat doesn't count.

Vs Zoom and clone: Took a beating from two Zooms. Still lived

I can't lie; this is actually a pretty good feat for Wally. Though neither of the Zooms seemed to be trying to hard to beat wally down.While they did put effort into trying to beat, their main focus seemed to be putting him through emotional trauma.

Vs Zoom

I already debunked this. At least I think I debunked it. IDK nor care.

Vs Savitar

In this instant Wally went FTL, which he can't do here :p. Even so he was continuously stating that Savitar was better than him in every way(i'm exaggerating a bit). The only way he could beat him was to put him in the Speed Force, but since neither speedsters can do that here this featdoesn't help god emperor wally.

As stated by Wallace Rudolph West you need to go FTL to get into the Speed Force, which is not an option here.

Vs Black Flash

I can't really refute this feat. Only problem is no Lightspeed+ feats as per the rules.

Dude I am so grateful to you for that rule.

Vs the Anti Monitor: Wally moved so fast Anti Monitor wasn't able to see him stealing his kinetic energy while sharing his speed with other heroes. He also destroyed Anti-Monitor's shit (Anti-Matter cannon) and travels back in time to outdo a tachyon.

Interesting feat here. This one works well into your favor. Might I ask how fast Wally was moving?

-During a match with Zoom, the match only lasted in a picosecond.

good feat here. The only problem is that Wally knocked RF out with an infinite mass punch which he can't do here because no FTL speeds for Wallace. As stated by Wally, you need to be Light speeds to use the Infinite mass punch.

Flash Fact

Either than this one problem; good feat. It speaks for itself.

-Can outrun gravity.

He only stated he could in that scan. For the Sake of an argument I would like a feat of him outrunning gravity.

-Scans half a million people

Can you tell me where this feat is from?

Wally has gone a long way of being a speedster. His experience alone overshadows that of Godspeed's.

This is very true. Wally is far more experienced, however lord wenjun ch- I mean lord Godspeed is far more ruthless and willing to do what needs to be done.

Given that August steals other speedster's speed in a match, it still wouldn't be enough to kill The Flash.

It might not beat but it doesn't mean that right after he can't just beat him to death with a clone.

August could use his speed force clones but that could end up putting himself at risk since he can't do it for a long period of time thus, being a useless feat against Wally.

He wouldn't have to use it for an extremely long time, he could just use it as a distraction against wally to keep him away from his actual self. If things go on for to long he can just get rid of the clone.

As for hand to hand combat, it still goes back to Wally's experience going toe to toe with the one of the most fastest speedsters in the DC universe, Professor Zoom. Zoom could have a stable clone that could actually do something for some period of time.

Again I will agree with you here. Wally his far more experienced an better at H2H combat but godspeed is good as well. He did fuse a guy into a wall once and punched a guys head off at super speed. He also beat Barry senseless that one time.

I don't see why Godspeed can't do any of these things too wally if wally has his guard down. Speed Force Clones can help him hold down wally while he kills him, or he can have him distracted by a clone and phase him into another object. The superspeed punch won't take Wally down but it would hurt.

If Flash could still live/go toe to toe with that, fighting Godspeed should be smooth as butter for him.

Godspeed won't be that easy to beat. He's cold and ruthless when he needs to be and can put him in situations that would give Wally trouble.

Crap Conclusion

Wally may be faster and stronger and even more durable, but that doesn't give him an advantage over an opponent like Godspeed that simply. Godspeed is cunning, decisive and Ruthless, he will do what needs to be done even at the cost of other people's lives. His speed should not be taken lightly, even though its inferior to Wallace's at his peak its still nothing to sneeze at his speed is above that of the Flash of China who casually ran a race against the Superman (of China) all across China. Also, Wallace will have hell with the speed force clones even if they can't be maintained for super long.

Wally will need to to stoop to August's level if he wants to beat him, which he doesn't like to do.

Additional Notes:

Sorry if I'm not too good at this, Its my first CaV so I feel like I'm wanking a bit. Go easy on me, 'kay :P.

Also I was postponing this to see if Godspeed would get more feats, guess he didn't get any yet :P.

And you really screwed yourself over with the no lightspeed thing.

:P
:P
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: Did you just post a gif from my fave show to diss me? Dickmove. Lol

Will post mine as soon as possible. My PC's broken right now. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster: Hey! Its one of my favs too. But you know what?

No Caption Provided

And don't worry about it, take as much time as you need.I was on your broken PC thread anyways so I already know.

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: Thanks. Oh and.............

WABAUBADUBDUB M*THAF*CKAAAAAAA