No Caption Provided

Round 7

Colossus

No Caption Provided

Round 8

The Mandarin

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Battles take place in Central Park, NY.
  • Trio heals to 100% after each round.
  • Trio has Netflix stats/feats only.
  • Standard gear.
  • Victory by any means
Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1-2 are either way.

Round 3-4 are wins.

Round 5-8 are straight loses.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They stop at 1...

First off, there is nothing in Castlevania to suggest that the trio can dodge bullets, especially from someone as accurate as Punisher.

Daredevil and Elektra have far better reaction speeds, and comparable stats.

The Castlevania Trio have better versatility and hax, but not enough to overcome Daredevil, Elektra, and Punisher.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: There is a few feats one can highball to get Bullet Time speed easy. Only a few though.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Only x-factor is how they react to firearms and even then short of high explosives Alucard can probably heal from regular bullets. Otherwise they get run through with Alucard basically filling the same role as Gorgon did in his "fight" against Elektra.
  2. As above though the fist is obviously a gamechanger if it lands.
  3. Seems objectively worse than 2.
  4. Only familiar with WBN who would be fodderized.
  5. Gorgon and Alucard are more or less peers but I have no idea how the stare can be beaten at this tier if he actually wants to use it.

That's basically just Alucard solo running the gauntlet, the other two are obviously getting slept on.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kaijuking

@buildhare: what does getting slept on mean? Like that means ignoring them or they get wreck?

Im not hip or young.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: @geekryan: Hm you guys are right. I did not factor in how crucial bullets would play. So I added Striga (in armor) & Cho to the team and I changed some gauntlet members from rounds 2 to 5.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: bullets dont matter IMO. They have bullet timing speed feats.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@kaijuking said:

Where?

Ok. First we must establish what is "bullet speed". Bullets can travel low ends 900 fps to higher of 2800 fps depending on caliber. This is small arms mind ya. Less than Mach 1 to barely past Mach 2.

So lets compare.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alucard is shown faster than eyesight. Leaving legit shockwaves with initial charge,. This is nothing short of Mach 3 to be honest, for a human size target to move that fast and generate such shock waves.

No Caption Provided

Alucard in wolf form shows clear breaking of the sound barrier. Its clearly shown. Technically we see three rings....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sypha and Trevor have reacted to Alucard but more important both dodge the Arrows of this Night Creature. So what you say, they are arrows. The feats of the arrows matter more than what they are and what we see in speed. They pierce multiple feet into solid stone floors and through 3 foot thick stone pillars. I could say this hypersonic, but lets be real this is not Vibranioum, Adamantium, or whatever. Just solid bone arrows hitting with such velocity to pierce few feet of solid stone.

No Caption Provided

Then we have this one too. The explosion is FASTER than single camera frame by frame. So how fast is it then? Its at best a Low Explosion, which is any Explosive below Mach. There is chemical explosions below mach speed, and the lowest is Black Podwer like old school muckets and fireworks which are around still 800 fps area. Close to bullets and Mach speed. Thats lowballing the shit out of this. Normal Explosions are High Explosions traveling 1200-4800 FPS on average. So I am majorly lowballing. Yet in this 800 fps blast Sypha reacts, and makes a ice wall in that split second time frame as the explosion happen.

There is also the fast many of the Vampires reacted too shown casual arrow time feats of 300-400 FPS and are easily reacted to by Trevor, Isaac, and Sypha much less Alucard.

No Caption Provided
 Vampire general moves at fte speeds. The Visitor can casually react and dodge arrows. Abel shows insane super speed able to punch with after image blows and casually block arrows.
Vampire general moves at fte speeds. The Visitor can casually react and dodge arrows. Abel shows insane super speed able to punch with after image blows and casually block arrows.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trevor is able to react and dodge mass arrow fire. Even dodging arrow fire during a blade fight.

No Caption Provided

Abel blocks Carmilla's massive shockwaver causing kick, and flung at super speeds away.

No Caption Provided

Both Isaac and his Night Creature moves fast enough to block Carmilla's speed blitz. The Creature literally appears fte out of nowhere.

So unless we ignore these feats and the science behind them, or flat out just be bias and cherry pick the 10 maybe 20 clear bullets time feats out of 10,000+ comics... thats not consistency btw at all... then this team should be on par speed wise TBH.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: This is only discussions of Rounds 1-4. I feel 5-8 are too much btw.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kaijuking

@geekryan: Ever get a chance to look over what I said? Just curious if it persuaded you or not.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Ever get a chance to look over what I said? Just curious if it persuaded you or not.

I'm not, sorry.

Typically, we use Mach 1 to 2 as the average speed for small-calibre gunfire.

FTE movement (i.e. blur speed) is subsonic, around Mach 0.5.

Not sure how you're getting the Mach 3 number for the shockwaves, as they can be generated at speeds as low as 340 meters per second, which is Mach 1.

Alucard is definitely the faster of the three, in movement speed, reaction speed, and combat speed.

We don't know what the Night Creature arrows are made of, and as they are superhuman, they have more strength to draw and release the arrow, which could be why they pierce stone more easily. Nevertheless, it is definitely not above supersonic speed.

Sypha's reaction to the explosion is great, and I use it when I CaV with her, but it's the only feat she has of that calibre. Everything else she has reacted to have been arrows or arrow-speed projectiles.

At best, they are on the low end of supersonic.

Meanwhile, Elektra and Daredevil have tons of feats of them reacting to bullets, whether by dodging them, deflecting them, etc. They also have FTE movement speed feats.

Alucard could maybe evade the bullets that Punisher will be firing at him, but Sypha and Trevor cannot.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

They stop at 1...

First off, there is nothing in Castlevania to suggest that the trio can dodge bullets, especially from someone as accurate as Punisher.

Daredevil and Elektra have far better reaction speeds, and comparable stats.

The Castlevania Trio have better versatility and hax, but not enough to overcome Daredevil, Elektra, and Punisher.

Hot dang, I didn't think about this... so I guess it's just Alucard and the Vampires vs the Punisher, Electra, and DD? I'm sure he could dodge and they might be able to shrug them off.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: well guess we disagree.

Typically, we use Mach 1 to 2 as the average speed for small-calibre gunfire.

Except bullets dont always travel that at all. Sub Machine Guns are less than Mach by a little bit to little over mach. Hand guns are same. As well Shotguns. Only ARs and such are Mach 2.

FTE movement (i.e. blur speed) is subsonic, around Mach 0.5.

False. Normal blur speed sure, but fte is not less than mach. You have to travel minimum mach 3, minimum, to disappear infront of someone, at a distance of several feat much less dozen feet, human eyesight. Like Alucard shown time and again. Easy mach.

Not sure how you're getting the Mach 3 number for the shockwaves, as they can be generated at speeds as low as 340 meters per second, which is Mach 1.

Multiple rings indicate multiple machs this been discuss before in calc debates. but I dont care to push it as mach 3 alucard sounds dumb.

Alucard is definitely the faster of the three, in movement speed, reaction speed, and combat speed.

Yet Trevor alone has reacted to these speeds.

No Caption Provided

We don't know what the Night Creature arrows are made of, and as they are superhuman, they have more strength to draw and release the arrow, which could be why they pierce stone more easily. Nevertheless, it is definitely not above supersonic speed.

You have to prove they are like some adamantium or vibranium made substance. Its bone. All we can calc and assume is the arrows velocity to accomplish what it has and its pretty accurate to the speeds and reaction of Isaac, Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard. Easy bullet speed till you can prove its not simple bone or even stronger than steel.

Sypha's reaction to the explosion is great, and I use it when I CaV with her, but it's the only feat she has of that calibre. Everything else she has reacted to have been arrows or arrow-speed projectiles.

Not at all. Its now consistent with the arrows, Isaac reaction to Carmilla, Isaacs night creatures shown speed feats, Trevor reaction to Alucard, and Alucard himself. Consistency establish.

At best, they are on the low end of supersonic.

Agreed, but thats enough. You dont need hypersonic or even super sonic.

Meanwhile, Elektra and Daredevil have tons of feats of them reacting to bullets, whether by dodging them, deflecting them, etc. They also have FTE movement speed feats.

99% Marvels speed feats are inconsistent as hell. 20 or so clear bullet timing (not aim dodging) feats out of 10,000+ issues, 80+ years, of comics. Castlevania has like what, 32 episodes IIRC.

Alucard could maybe evade the bullets that Punisher will be firing at him, but Sypha and Trevor cannot.

Sypha could solo the three to be honest with a AOE lightning blast. Or fry them with a massive Flame vortext that burns away bone to ash in seconds. Much less Alucard. Trevor is the hard one to pitch for offense wise. He shines in rounds 3-4 though thanks to Morning Star.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kaijuking: Now you're arguing them as bullet timers? smh

@zetsu-san said:

@kaijuking: The horse is fine and creating low level night creatures is fine as well.

I think you’re kind of underselling the stats for the duo a bit here (especially with their feats from the most recent season), but I do think they have enough feats, at that level, that I’m willing to overlook as long as you’re strictly arguing them at the suggested price.

Really? I just finish a week ago Season 4 and nothing comes to mind, outside maybe a feat from the Death Fight... meh whatever. I can add a point to their strength. Not speed though. Reaction is great combat speed is arrow speed at best.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: They can be bullet timers if one wants to argue them as such. But as seen like with Geeky, most dont think they are🤔

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MikeMageo

Stops hard at 2