VS

No Caption Provided

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Based on the newest spoilers? I think Palpatine assuming current canon and not EU.

Checking the movie tomorrow to confirm. Though I heard the movie quality is ehhhh....

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stop her from freezing space around him and finding a way to kill him?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I think she can only do that with prep. That being said, i haven't seen Palpatine being able to tank firepower on the same level as Caster. We'll have to see what he's capable of in the new movie.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends palps stomps... Canon palps has a chance because of his clone wars appearance/ how he scales against luke/vader. The Rise of Skywalker will be pretty insightful for this fight

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which versions of each?

Base Medea? Temple prep Medea? FGO Medea?

ROTJ Palps? TROS? Canon? Legends?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which versions of each?

Base Medea? Temple prep Medea? FGO Medea?

ROTJ Palps? TROS? Canon? Legends?

Wherever version better. I only know Medea from FGO and Stay night

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: She doesn't? I always assumed she was only able to freeze space within her territory. Don't remember if it actually was stated.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medea can't freeze space. It was already stated that she froze ger opponents by altering the atmospheric pressure in a certain area.

She DIDN'T freeze space at all.

Besides that, Palpatine mind screw her.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medea can't freeze space. It was already stated that she froze ger opponents by altering the atmospheric pressure in a certain area.

She DIDN'T freeze space at all.

Besides that, Palpatine mind screw her.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: She clearly states that she froze space here or are you calling her a liar?Heck, we could even see rocks frozen in the air in the anime.

I think Medea beats canon Palpatine imo. Dunno much about EU version but he should win if he is as powerful as people are saying.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: anime has done my non canon moments so I'm not shocked about it. I clearly states that her freezing space is altering the pressure of atmospheric to freeze the moments of her opponents.

He can screw her mind before she could try to attack him.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch:

I clearly states that her freezing space is altering the pressure of atmospheric to freeze the moments of her opponents.

Where was this stated in the visual novel exactly? I don't remember ever seeing this line.

He can screw her mind before she could try to attack him.

I've seen all the star wars movies ,clone wars cartoon and comics and i'm pretty sure that would not be his first move. I'm aware that EU version have powerful mind atks but canon version isn't nearly as strong i believe. Caster herself can also mind screw people and as such also have some defenses against that.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EcoBlitz

@theorder14: just to note, you’re about to debate with someone that thinks being durable let’s you ignore space manipulation...

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

No Caption Provided

Palpatine's mind screw is way far stronger than Medea's. I don't think he will find too much trouble controlling her. I don't know if Legends is canon but it was stated that Luke's is far stronger than a Death Star, which can easily one shot entire planets. The same Luke that Palpatine one shot.

If it's not legends version, then i don't know how strong is Palpatine.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: how does strength let you ignore hax? You really that dumb?

Nevermind, your earlier statement confirms that already.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch:

That was in a different fight though and doesn't really prove she only altered the the pressure of atmosphere against Archer. I think i rather believe what Caster directly states in her fight against Archer in the visual novel. Archer even turned grey in the visual novel. I don't think that's possible simply by altering the pressure of the atmosphere. Although the anime isn't really canon compared to visual novel, it can still show us how her spells looks like.

I don't know if Legends is canon but it was stated that Luke's is far stronger than a Death Star, which can easily one shot entire planets.

Legends is non-canon.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: i think they are same spell. The result of both spells are basically the same. I mean, why would she use an inferior spell against Saber who has far more magical resistance than Archer?

I see. Then I have no idea how strong is Palpatine is.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch:

i think they are same spell. The result of both spells are basically the same. I mean, why would she use an inferior spell against Saber who has far more magical resistance than Archer?

Because Caster is more powerful within her own territory. She have access to near unlimited mana and is capable of using new spells. For example, wasn't it stated that she was only able to use spatial teleportation within her territory? Though it seems she can still use a different spell to teleport around town.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: still doesn't explain why waste mana on Saber who can outright nullify her weaker spell?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: Her spells wouldn't really work on Saber anyways even if she was in Caster's territory. It's still a fact that Caster is capable of using spatial magecraft within her territory so i don't see why freezing space is that farfetched. The visual novel shows Archer turning grey + the anime shows rocks freezing. + Her statement in both visual novel and anime.

I just don't really think that this single line would disprove all that.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23 morpheus_  Moderator

@akshsarpanch: There's no need to call anyone dumb over this.

@ecoblitz said:

just to note, you’re about to debate with someone that thinks being durable let’s you ignore space manipulation...

Similarly, let the debate unfold and for other users to draw their own conclusions. If you two had a fundamental disagreement before, transferring it to this thread won't help anyone.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: k bro lol I’m surprised you didn’t say kenshiro is so durable he can walk through frozen space

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: haha what a reply. That's low even by your standards.

Avatar image for deathspeaker_jurdann
Deathspeaker_Jurdann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medea, doesn't matter how strong Palpatine is, Medea will keep gathering mana until she be able to defeat him

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Palpatine's precog will make him know he has to kill her before she uses her hax.

Canon Palp should win. He is mach 10000+. Medea isn't 1% as fast

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine's precog will make him know he has to kill her before she uses her hax.

Canon Palp should win. He is mach 10000+. Medea isn't 1% as fast

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro, Palpatine in any canon blitzes and obliterates Servants.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cheth

Only know anime Medea, but she beats Legends Sidious and stomps Canon Sidious. DE Sidious might have a shot if he guns for force storms off the bat (which isn't necessarily out of character for that version). I'd assume game/manga Medea is as good as her anime version if not better

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Dude, what the hell type of feats/statements/scaling does she have that puts her above even Disney Sidious? She's supersonic wall level fodder with some building level blasts potentially at best.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon:

Dude, what the hell type of feats/statements/scaling does she have that puts her above even Disney Sidious?

Well I bring into evidence your next sentence:

She's supersonic wall level fodder with some building level blasts potentially at best.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MaulSmacker  Online

What level is Medea?

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What level is Medea?

Roughly the one above Palpatine ;)

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What level is Medea?

Her best feat is blasting through a mountain (at least Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia Medea, the one in the pic, living Medea created a world iirc, but Servants who used to be Gods become far weaker as servants). Speedwise I have her at double digit mach speed from scaling to Hansa who catches dozens of bullets fired at the same time. She reacted to Caladbolg at point-blank but that was done against and Archer who didn't want to kill her and she teleported to "evade" that (Caladbolg still hit her since it punches through space).

Palps scales above ANH Vader who statues mach 100+ blasters. So he has a healthy speed advantage. His raw power should be country level so enough to one-shot medea. This is why he should win, killing her before her hax comes into play. The force should also bypass Medea's passive intangibility to non-magic attacks.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PedroLopesMateus
@pedrolopesmateus said:
@maulsmacker said:

What level is Medea?

Her best feat is blasting through a mountain (at least Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia Medea, the one in the pic, living Medea created a world iirc, but Servants who used to be Gods become far weaker as servants). Speedwise I have her at double digit mach speed from scaling to Hansa who catches dozens of bullets fired at the same time. She reacted to Caladbolg at point-blank but that was done against and Archer who didn't want to kill her and she teleported to "evade" that (Caladbolg still hit her since it punches through space).

Palps scales above ANH Vader who statues mach 100+ blasters. So he has a healthy speed advantage. His raw power should be country level so enough to one-shot medea. This is why he should win, killing her before her hax comes into play. The force should also bypass Medea's passive intangibility to non-magic attacks.

ftr me and @seventhmoon disagree on Medea's level but it doesn't matter. Palpatine in Canon is far above mountain level and 2-digit mach speed so he blitzes and one-shots Medea regardless.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: I actually replied to you on that other thread discussing the SF stuff. Some new things to consider.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MaulSmacker  Online

@cheth said:
@maulsmacker said:

What level is Medea?

Roughly the one above Palpatine ;)

Damn, seems like Palpatine goes down the reactor shaft again.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PedroLopesMateus

@seventhmoon: I know you did. I just didn't bother debating, to busy resting from a covid infection and trying to beat the pantheon of Hallownest in Hollow Knight :p (best metroidvania ever imo, maybe best game).

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: and also, like I said, it doesn't matter here. Disney/Marvel Palps is far above mountain level (Kanan is mountain level and he is just a decent Jedi) and weaker characters have statued mach 100+ blasters.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: I know you did. I just didn't bother debating, to busy resting from a covid infection and trying to beat the pantheon of Hallownest in Hollow Knight :p (best metroidvania ever imo, maybe best game).

Yo, you got Covid? What a coincidence. I just recovered from mine a few days ago. Lasted a while and I got strep from it too. Still have some aftermath symptoms though. Hopefully yours doesn't get too annoying.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PedroLopesMateus

@seventhmoon: what does strep mean?

I find it annoying that reading becomes a lot harder. I'm on vacation though. Even gaming is sometimes tiresome if it's a hard game like Hollow Knight.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: what does strep mean?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/strep-throat/symptoms-causes/syc-20350338

I find it annoying that reading becomes a lot harder. I'm on vacation though. Even gaming is sometimes tiresome if it's a hard game like Hollow Knight.

Yeah, it can zap one's energy pretty decently unfortunately.