CAS & Mxy VS Mikaboshi & Abraxas

• 76 results
Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) 12 days, 17 hours ago

Poll: CAS & Mxy VS Mikaboshi & Abraxas (16 votes)

CAS & Mxy 88%
Mikaboshi & Abraxas 13%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

About the power grid shown in my Abraxas photo, a prankster such as Mxyzptlk, a puppet of Mandrakk like the Thought Robot or a Japanese god of darkness have the same intelligence and fighting skills as the guy who's easily beating countless versions of Galactus from different universes at the same time.

#2 Posted by Soratoumiga (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy solos everyone here.

#3 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

this wasnt specified WF, so he's fodder at these levels. Marvel duo double team CA Supes ftw

#4 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by MichaelJulius (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

One of these characters looks at the Meta place where retcons go after DC and Marvel writers change their stories, in canon, as a 1-D flat plane of existence. The other three can't.

#6 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaeljulius: Are you talking about the 5th dimensional imp, Mister Mxyzptlk?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d27a70b82fa9
#7 Posted by deactivated-5d27a70b82fa9 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Abraxas causing the entire multiverse to collapse just by existing? Or was that individual universes?

#8 Edited by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@wunderkind: Individual ones but none could stand against him. If not for him being defeated early then he could very well be the greatest threat ever to exist in the multiverse. Same goes with Chaos King Amatsu-Mikaboshi who got defeated by a seriously buffed Chaos War Hercules. Mister Mxyzptlk is usually a comedic character but he can be extremely power in serious situations such as this where he needs to use his full potential. Living Tribunal's counterpart is Spectre who's weaker than yet similar to Cosmic Armor Superman so you can imagine how powerful he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d27a70b82fa9
#9 Edited by deactivated-5d27a70b82fa9 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Oh now I remember how Abraxas was terminated. They basically used the UN on him, didn't they? Or they had to remake reality without him in it. Memory is foggy when it comes to that story.

Mikaboshi on the other hand is an absolute powerhouse. IIRC, Amadeus Cho calculated that he had absorbed 96% of the multiverse into himself.

If this isn't WF Mxy, Team 1 gets handled. These two would overwhelm Thought Robot.

#10 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@wunderkind: VSBW is putting Mxy at High 2-A but CAS at 1-B for some reason.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#11 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

What even is this? Mxy literally solo's without even trying. Lol at uninformed users thinking WF feats are Mxy's only high-end feats.

#12 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Mxy's still powerful without WF feats but since he's clearly much superior in World's Funnest than everywhere else, I'm forbidding WF from ever being used in this thread if you haven't already thought I'd be doing that.

#13 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Yes, Ik you're not using WF version lol but I'm just saying, there are so many uninformed users on this website who think he's a fodder outside of WF when in reality, he's casually Multiversal outside of WF. You can see this quite clearly from the users above.

#14 Posted by Soratoumiga (4287 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Can you show me the scan of Superman describing Manhattan's power using mxy as an example?

#17 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: I've already seen that scan, many times and there's no basis to support that argument. No evidence to suggest he was talking about Manhattan.

#19 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

lets be honest both of t1 can solo

#20 Posted by UltimateAdonis (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate abstract level character battles. There's no logic behind it.

#21 Edited by MichaelJulius (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about the one that was birthed by the physical Meta comic story art board itself in a literal sense of the word. Not the ones that are text and ink on that story board.

@banecapital said:

@michaeljulius: Are you talking about the 5th dimensional imp, Mister Mxyzptlk?

#23 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse: Yes he is? he literally views the infinite dimensional Multiverse as a 4d structure that he can literally hold in his hands and he has been referred to as a Multiversal threat on multiple occasion. He also has other indirect Multiversal feats such as being above Death and if we include his post-crisis feats, that alone has many statements and direct on-panel feats of him being Multiversal.

#25 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2088 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Ouroborik (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

One of these characters looks at the Meta place where retcons go after DC and Marvel writers change their stories, in canon, as a 1-D flat plane of existence. The other three can't.

Limbo was at least 2-D to the Cosmic Armor.

#27 Posted by MichaelJulius (1117 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

At best I would say he is nigh multiversal for his true canon app.

Like said can Indirectly effect multiverse through his universal tampering, like what Spectre said about emperor joker. But nerver truely showed power close to his WF levels who is the casual multiversal power and possible beyond. Not his definite norm though

#31 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse: I don't get it, why is so hard for you to accept that he's casually Multiversal with feats like this?

No Caption Provided

Also, Spectre said he was a threat to the entire Multiverse and he said this about a Joker that didn't even know how to utilise Mxy's power to its full extent and even then, he performed feats on a Multiversal level TWICE like ruling over every hell in the entire Multiverse and controlling infinite realities, and wasn't susceptible to Death.

I would highly suggest you read actual comics instead of skimming through posts by other uninformed users such as yourself.

#32 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

What feat is that suppose to be?!

Them are called statements not feats lol.

Or do u consider the map mxy is holding a feat and the real multiverse? Or the illusionary perception shown for heros multiversal?

I'll give u his statements is suggesting multiversal abilities though, sure.

Spectre statement is more about unraveling Domino's of multiverse not his power straight being multiversal though. Just shows context and basic comprehension of said statement seems beyond your grasp

Sorry I actually read emperor joker and helps with things like reading comprehension and context when discussing such things, should try it sometime

#33 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse:

What feat is that suppose to be?!

Are you actually incapable of reading? he literally held the Multiverse as a 4d structure and he literally said the Multiverse was a 4d structure, that alone means he's casually Multiversal..I didn't know I had to dumb it down THIS MUCH for someone.

Them are called statements not feats lol.

That is not a statement. He's literally telling us where his powers come from, if you really want statements then here is one calling him Multiversal.

No Caption Provided

Or do u consider the map mxy is holding a feat and the real multiverse? Or the illusionary perception shown for heros multiversal?

No I'm not. Baseless statements are the only statements that don't hold any credibility here on Comicvine, such as Odin's statement, Agamoto's statements and so on, statements that cannot be backed up however, Mxy's statement is literally backed up by the fact that the Multiverse is a 4d structure which in turn makes all 5th dimensional imps Multiversal since they're infinitely above 4d. I'm dumbing this down for you since you're clearly incapable of doing this on your own.

I'll give u his statements is suggesting multiversal abilities though, sure.

??

Spectre statement is more about unraveling Domino's of multiverse not his power straight being multiversal though.

Wrong. Joker while only able to control a small portion of Mxy's borrowed power was able to force his reality into infinite realities.

No Caption Provided

And this was referring to the start of the arc, like as soon as he got Mxy's power and by Mxy's own ruling, Joker could only control, lets say 5% or maybe even less since the more comfortable he becomes with it, the more he uses it to its fullest extent.

Just shows context and basic comprehension of said statement seems beyond your grasp

No you're just another typical uninformed user on this website who bases his conclusions off of other uninformed users and I'm just another typical user on this website who tends to point out trivial errors like such, don't worry about it.

Sorry I actually read emperor joker and helps with things like reading comprehension and context when discussing such things, should try it sometime

Are you sure you've read it? judging by your previous claims, I doubt it. Maybe you do need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

#34 Edited by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: so let me get this straight u actually think that's the actual multiverse there?

Bwhahahahahahah

Holy shit that's funny and sad all at the same time. Oh boy

"That's not a statement, he literally telling us where his powers come from"

???🙄🤔

Your really not looking good here.

Yes that's a statement or declaration or whatever u want to call it of said powers. One thing for sure it's doesn't fall under feat category when Someone is simple talking about there powers.

I don't know what events talking about there or what he orchestrated to face multiversal collapse. I don't take things as face value as u seem to obviously do. And I have no problem admitting I don't know something and won't go around making absurd claims to try to make my point like u did here so far.

It seems dumbing things down is something your quite good at. Look at pertty pictures and he said multiverse and is holding map of said multiverse, must mean he's holding actual multiverse lmao

Again context and reading comprehension is needed for last scan something that obviously your having hard time with.

I think it's pertty obvious who doesn't know what here.

#35 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse:

so let me get this straight u actually think that's the actual multiverse there?

No, he's holding a 4d structure of the Multiverse, it's a map, holy shit you're braindead and incapable of comprehending simple English sentences, I even dumbed it down for you IN THE SAME POST.

Yes that's a statement or declaration or whatever u want to call it of said powers.

Going by your logic, literally anyone above street level can defeat TOAA since all his feats are a declaration/statement of his power. You really should get used to how things are done here on comicvine if you're this inept.

One thing for sure it's doesn't fall under feat category when Someone is simple talking about there powers.

He was literally erasing the Multiverse in the same arc lol, what are you even on, are you actually this incapable of coming up with an argument that you label everything as a statement and discredit it just because it threatens your unconditional bias for Marvel?

I don't know what events talking about there or what he orchestrated to face multiversal collapse.

Can you actually not read? I'm genuinely curious at this point.

I don't take things as face value as u seem to obviously do.

Thats the point, I don't. I really have to dumb everything down for you, it's not about taking things at face value, you're just plain stupid.

And I have no problem admitting I don't know something

Admit you can't read or understand simple English.

and won't go around making absurd claims to try to make my point like u did here so far.

What are you even on? how am I making absurd claims?

It seems dumbing things down is something your quite good at. Look at pertty pictures and he said multiverse and is holding map of said multiverse, must mean he's holding actual multiverse lmao

You genuinely lack reading comprehension skills if you think I said that. I explained what I meant in the following response, here, I'll quote it since you obviously can't read;

No I'm not. Baseless statements are the only statements that don't hold any credibility here on Comicvine, such as Odin's statement, Agamoto's statements and so on, statements that cannot be backed up however, Mxy's statement is literally backed up by the fact that the Multiverse is a 4d structure which in turn makes all 5th dimensional imps Multiversal since they're infinitely above 4d. I'm dumbing this down for you since you're clearly incapable of doing this on your own.

Read it again, I explicitly said that wasn't what I was talking about and told you what I meant.

The rest of your post is just cherry picking shit and using my arguments against me, if anything, you should probably start at the very bottom and try to actually learn how to debate because as it is, I'm arguing with a brick wall with no reading capabilities.

#36 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

God u need to learn to express yourself better and put things in proper sentences if u don't want people confusing what your actually trying to say.

Yes let's dumb things down to show how ignorant u seem to be here.

You first said he had a casual multiversal "feat" in scan provided. A feat is something that is applicable action of said powers!

U then said he "literally" held the multiverse as a 4d structure which presumes to mean u actually considered this a feat and to be taken very literal. Now your back tracking cause you got called out on your ignorance of said scan and statements.

Your obviously not understand my(actual) logic and the difference between someone's statement and a actual feat. Don't know why this is hard to understand. Maybe u should finish school first before jumping into debates like this.

I'm not going to go back and forth already though, u already showed your bullcrap and couldn't back it up and started to go into personal insults to make yourself feel better. Let me know when u can debate properly and actually make proper sense to others, and not show your complete lack of basic understanding in the process, esp. to point of needing to backtrack so you can try and hide your idiocy

Good day

#37 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse:

God u need to learn to express yourself better and put things in proper sentences if u don't want people confusing what your actually trying to say.

I did, you're just below average when it comes to reading comprehension skills.

Yes let's dumb things down to show how ignorant u seem to be here.

So, you call me out first and when I respond to your petty insults, I become the ignorant one? nice.

You first said he had a casual multiversal "feat" in scan provided. A feat is something that is applicable action of said powers!

As I've said before, a feat does not have to be practical whatsoever, it can be a statement and whether that statement is credible enough depends on the characters other feats and fortunately for Mxy, it is credible since he has always been portrayed as a casual Multiversal threat.

U then said he "literally" held the multiverse as a 4d structure which presumes to mean u actually considered this a feat and to be taken very literal.

It's not my fault you can't read what I wrote in the second paragraph.

Now your back tracking cause you got called out on your ignorance of said scan and statements.

I'm not backtracking, I'm reiterating what I already told you, heck, I even quoted the segment of my post where I said he wasn't holding a Multiverse.

The rest of your post is just a bunch of garbage second grader insults that isn't related to the topic at hand. Also, don't tell me to learn how to debate when you think a feat is something that has to be physical, that alone speaks volumes about the position you're in.

#38 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

Ok suurrreee. Whatever u say. U are a genius without equal, feel better?

Actually u called me out first and then threw out some insults. Check the timeline

A statement can indeed be used as a indication of power levels at times, I never said it couldn't.wth??? I was simple pointing out what you said as a feat was not actually a feat

So u admit that what u originally wrote was wrong and that's why not addressing it? Cool

Yes this is indeed turning into garbage. Let's move on shall we

#39 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse:

A statement can indeed be used as a indication of power levels at times, I never said it couldn't.wth??? I was simple pointing out what you said as a feat was not actually a feat

So him being above the Multiverse is not a feat? the statement itself is a feat, dude, most feats are literally statements anyways, this is the case when it comes to abstract level beings, LT's feats are almost all statements, Eternity's feats are the same but I don't see you questioning their credibility? so why question the credibility of a well explained hierarchy where 5th dimensional imps are above the Multiverse?

So u admit that what u originally wrote was wrong and that's why not addressing it? Cool

What..? that makes no sense whatsoever. Why would I address my own post??

#40 Edited by MichaelJulius (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Snyder explained recently that the 5th Dimension isn't just 5-D. It is whatever you wish it to be because its only limits are Imagination. These are just titles, the 5th and 6th dimension. They do not denote 5-D or 6-D. The 5th Dimension is neigh-Infinite D and the 6th is literal infinite-D.

Mxyzptlk is absolutely a Multiverse destroyer, but so is a weaker incarnation of The Spectre in Crispus Allen. Both are more than fully capable of undoing and recreating the entire Multiverse. In this scan from Final Crisis: Revelations, Crispus' full potential is coaxed out of him, it is, at the very least, Creation level power. But, Mxyzptlk also has this same power.

No Caption Provided

This debate is about an entity that is Meta that the physical sentient comic book page birthed to oversee fictions, teamed alongside a being of infinite imagination power

vs

two beings that arent and dont have those powers

#41 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

Him just living above the multiverse in a higher dimension is not technically a feat no. Nor does it alway mean superior powers to the multiverse. New gods for example can claim same thing but are not at such levels. A regular nil monitor also exceeds mxy in a even higher state of dimensions, does that mean he could casually warp whole multiverse and is also leagues above mxy? No it does not.

I was addressing your no reply to my reply of your post

#42 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse: Yes, it wouldn't be a Multiversal feat IF that was all there was to it but it isn't that simple, the Multiverse is four dimensions, which means the higher dimensions are infinitely more powerful, this is how it has always been.

New gods for example can claim same thing

No they can't because they never claimed to live outside the Multiverse, as a matter of fact, they live CLOSE to the Source Wall which is actually within the Multiverse.

No Caption Provided

It's a Wall that is at the end of every Universe separating that Multiverse from the Omniverse.

A regular nil monitor also exceeds mxy in a even higher state of dimensions,

Ah, the typical dimensional hierarchy that users who have never picked up a single comic regarding dimensions use.

The Monitors cannot defeat Mxy just because they're from a higher dimension, if that were the case, they wouldn't have lost to 4th dimension beings.

No Caption Provided

They lost twice btw, I'll leave it up to you to actually find the other one by reading the comic.

does that mean he could casually warp whole multiverse and is also leagues above mxy? No it does not.

Actually yes they can.

They were the ones who made the Multiverse in the first place

No Caption Provided

from the sixth dimension. Did you even bother reading the scans I posted? it literally says in those scans that they created the Multiverse, the 6th dimensional beings but dimensional hierarchy cannot be used to beat lower dimensional beings.

As I said, you're so uninformed, it's hilarious that you're still THIS wrong about everything you say and you keep persisting.

#43 Posted by IG-88B (131 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate abstract level character battles. There's no logic behind it.

I don't think they're any fun, either. Some people are only interested in ridiculously powerful characters, though. That or they think that being more powerful makes a character more appealing somehow.

#44 Posted by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

Yes they live within the multiversal structure and the source wall but above the 4d multiverse itself.

Mxy and realm is also within source wall btw.

I said nil monitors, why are u showing me scans of perpetua and her sons? Oh u don't know the difference, I see. Sigh

Your really batting a 100 there aren't you mate lol

#45 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse:

Yes they live within the multiversal structure and the source wall but above the 4d multiverse itself.

So they live within the Multiverse but also above it? nice.

Mxy and realm is also within source wall btw.

Do you realise that there are Source Walls guarding the entire Omniverse right? the one New Gods are close to is the one guarding their respective Universe. Yes, Mxy is within the Source Wall that is guarding different Multiverses from each other.

I said nil monitors, why are u showing me scans of perpetua and her sons? Oh u don't know the difference, I see. Sigh

Do you realise the Monitor and Anti-Monitor were the very first 2 Monitors created by Perpetua? and the Nil Monitors are their descendents, you do know this right?

#46 Edited by AnnamalHouse (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

They live above the mainstream universes but still are part of the full multiversal structure

I'm talking about the full multiversal structure and the main source wall encompassing that multiverse, regardless of other aspects of source wall. Stay on point please

Yes I do realize for first question....and no to second question, see your out of the loop again. Mandrakk and nil monitors are straight creations of the over void and there origin has nothing to do with perpetua and her sons other then the fact that they were created to watch/observe/report there creations.

Learn something new everyday huh

#47 Edited by MichaelJulius (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Nil Monitors are not related to the others nor are they their descendants.

#48 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@annamalhouse:

They live above the mainstream universes but still are part of the full multiversal structure

No. The fifth dimension is explicitly stated to exist outside the Multiverse buddy.

No Caption Provided

I'm talking about the full multiversal structure and the main source wall encompassing that multiverse, regardless of other aspects of source wall. Stay on point please

What are you even on? the 5th dimension literally exists outside the Multiverse because it has been stated as such on multiple occasions.

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, the 5th dimension is imagination which literally exists outside the Multiverse since the Multiverse is only 4 dimensions, the last dimension that makes up the Multiverse is time, which is the embodiment of the fourth dimension and Mxy has existed beyond time ever since pre-crisis. You're beyond helpless if you actually need this much dumbing down to understand a single scan. Holy shit, can you actually read his appearances instead of asking me for everything.

Yes I do realize for first question....and no to second question, see your out of the loop again. Mandrakk and nil monitors are straight creations of the over void and there origin has nothing to do with perpetua and her sons other then the fact that they were created to watch/observe/report there creations.

That was the case in New 52 and during Final Crisis, not anymore. The Monitor origin has been overwrited with Perpetua as the creator and even during Post-crisis and n52, the Monitors never lived above the Multiverse, yes, they were tasked with the duty of protecting the Multiverse but there was 1 Monitor for each Universe, that is how they were keeping the Multiverse safe, this isn't a fair comparison whatsoever.

Learn something new everyday huh

Yeh, I'm 100% sure you don't know what you're talking about rofl. Bringing up shit that was retconned years ago and saying "Learn something new everyday", never seen anyone more retarded.

#49 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13919 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Team 2, because CAS is holding Mxy back, and idk if standard Mxy without WF is enough to solo here.

#50 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaeljulius: Pretty sure it was revealed during Final Crisis that they're descendants of the Monitor.