Cartoon Characters vs Anime Characters

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MetalGary

Its a great big war, Cartoon characters are all working together to fight the Anime characters. Bloodlusted match.

Location of the Battle: Open Battlefield.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f01f56f5d97e
deactivated-5f01f56f5d97e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this was already done. Ben and Generator Rex can solo.

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this was already done. Ben and Generator Rex can solo.

How would the other cartoon characters fair in this battle?.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalgary: Are characters composite?

Its all the cartoon characters as seen in the picture.

It can be composite or not depending on how you see it.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:

Only characters from the picture or every character in existence?

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalgary said:
@void_reborn said:

Only characters from the picture or every character in existence?

I'm talking about on the picture only for the cartoon characters on the left side in this fight against the anime characters as seen on the right side.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben solos.

Nondre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nondre

Sailor Moon WTFSHITSTOMPS Ben and the entire rest of his team if Alien X is the best they are bringing.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalgary: I know I meant are the characters in this fight only the ones from the pictures in the post or every character from cartoons and anime?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alien x solos.

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

alien x solos.

How would it be if Alien X was excluded.

Goku probably stomps in his place. Not sure how powerful Rex is

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timmy Turner Has Cosmo and Wandy. Mandy from Grim Adventures can warp reality.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's restricted to who's in the picture, it's pretty much Sailor Moon vs Ben 10. If it was all cartoons vs all anime characters, I'd side with anime. Well, maybe not. I gotta take toon force into account lol.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalgary said:
@supermanforever said:

alien x solos.

Goku does no shit to Alien x

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Rex have his meta Nanites power up? With this omnitrix Ben can't turn into alien X instantly so he might gets Blitz by goku and Sailor moon who should both be at least universal.

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget the Powerpuff Girls, they are insanely powerful cartoon characters.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:
@metalgary said:
@supermanforever said:

alien x solos.

Goku does no shit to Alien x

I believe Haruhi is the most powerful anime character in this thread. How would she fare against Alien X?Although she herself is unaware of her powers, she does possess the power to alter reality and the universe.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supermanforever

@nightwingx:

im not very familiar with that verse but i had checked respect thread about her few weeks back and from what ive seen no match for alien x.

Alien x tanked universe busting bomb like nothing. Can manipulate time, reality, create entire universe with ease.

He is easy ftl. In his fight against Galatic gladiator they were flying around in their fight and were moving from planet to planet in less than second. Easy ftl feats.

in his clash vs GG they were punching each other hard enough to pulverise planets just from the aftereffect of their punches and those were pretty casual ones.

He is above universal level reality warper. He can control his body at molecular level meaning he can recreate himself. Can manipulate time.

I dont remember exactly because it was a long time ago i watched the series, but if im not mistaking Alien x or someone else from same race created a sword which alien x should be able to create aswell that was powerfull enough to destroy the shiled created from some multiversal being.

He also has various other abilities like say increasing in size, create copies of himself. He created some kind of interdimensonal galaxy sized black hole or something that consumed Galactic gladiator. GG is himself is like alien x tier.

Derreck also stated that said that Alien X destroy a multiverse potentially.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cartoon characters lolstomps

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoh solos

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NightwingX

@supermanforever:

im not very familiar with that verse but i had checked respect thread about her few weeks back and from what ive seen no match for alien x.

Did that respect thread mention that she can reset the universe,Split timelines Can unconciously create other universal reality warpers which proves she's superior than them.

Tbh, the feats you mentioned for alien x doesn't seem more impressive than what Haruhi has done.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supermanforever

@nightwingx: nope it didnt mention. can you post the feats down. Because from what ive seen its not that impressive. Also reseting universe is nowhere alien x level in terms of reality warping and time warping is something it can do aswell.

I would like to see her other feats. Like speed, durability? Because from you are saying no she isnt as impressive and the scans ive seen myself was not all that impressive. Most of them seems to be just statments etc.

Also i didnt see her recreating a universe, there some mention about her being able to alter reality etc, which is miles below alien x. Warping reality and being has able to destroy and recreate universe are far apart.

Also i digged quite a bit to find feats in my own language and asked few guys at vk, but most of it just bunch of statments and sorta of panel. If we go by of panel statments Alien X can destroy the omniverse.

Her feats mostly were trash showing she can make animals speak and she can create pocket dimensions etc.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Supermanforever

@supermanforever: He said if Alien X is excluded.

with Alien x excluded idk really. Im not familiar with all the characters in the list. But from what i know i think goku should stomp without Alien x

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

Also reseting universe is nowhere alien x level in terms of reality warping and time warping is something it can do aswell.

Can you clarify this bit. What is it that makes him so much superior in terms of reality and time warping exactly?

I would like to see her other feats. Like speed, durability? Because from you are saying no she isnt as impressive and the scans ive seen myself was not all that impressive. Most of them seems to be just statments etc.

What scans are you talking about exactly? The source material is a light novel so obviously you couldn't have seen any battle scans,

Also i didnt see her recreating a universe, there some mention about her being able to alter reality etc, which is miles below alien x. Warping reality and being has able to destroy and recreate universe are far apart.

Again, can you clarify what exactly is it that puts Alien X far above Haruhi as you claim?

In any case, this post/thread contains most of her feats.

SuperIzu85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nondre said:

Sailor Moon WTFSHITSTOMPS Ben and the entire rest of his team if Alien X is the best they are bringing.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Supermanforever

@nightwingx:

Can you clarify this bit. What is it that makes him so much superior in terms of reality and time warping exactly?

Can wipe out entire universe and recreate it with a thought alone. I have not seen anything on her on that level as much as i digged. Most of it was purely statments about how has reality warping etc. Barely anything and they are nowhere near alien x level. Alien x on panel recreated a universe from nothing.

Time? He showed he can reverse time obviously.

What scans are you talking about exactly? The source material is a light novel so obviously you couldn't have seen any battle scans,

Ok so mostly statments. That means her feats are bunch of statments hence why i barely found anything. Overall if we take statments from granted then alien x still stomps.

Again, can you clarify what exactly is it that puts Alien X far above Haruhi as you claim?

In any case, this post/thread contains most of her feats.ff

Feats and abilities. Has she fought anyone decent? Alien x fought Galactic Gladiator who is a being on his own level. Tanked and no sold universe busting bomb and more.

From what ive found she literaly has nothing but statments and none of her "statments" to clearify that she is universal.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

Can wipe out entire universe and recreate it with a thought alone. I have not seen anything on her on that level as much as i digged. Most of it was purely statments about how has reality warping etc. Barely any scans and they are nowhere near alien x level. Alien x on panel recreated a universe from nothing.

Ok so mostly statments. That means her feats are bunch of statments hence why i barely found anything. Overall if we take statments from granted then alien x still stomps.

Again, i fail to see how Alien X is that much more powerful.

They are things she actually did.In the novel and the anime movie. So just because it is "statements" you think that she did not alter reality and the universe even though that's the story? Explain how those feats are that much more inferior.

Seems like ur the type who only accept scans and ignore statements and context of the feats,

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku or Sailor Moon probably solos

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx: Most of it were purely implication that she can do it, but she never did it. Even while taking the implication into conideration alien x is still to powerfull. Her best implication come nowhere near to warping level or durability of alien x.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to read zatchbell again, forgot most of their feats. But zatch ultimate dragon is larger than planet earth . Yoh was fighting hao who created a universe. Don’t see how cartoon wins, unless you want to make the argument about cartoon force.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant timmy just solo with a wish?

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALIEN X SOLOS

Also, I love you included W.I.T.C.H ... MANY HAVE FORGOT ABOUT THEM...

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Alien X vs Sailor Cosmos (I think that was SM's strongest form, but I may be wrong), UI Goku, and Haruhi.

I don't see t1 winning here, the 3 are as strong if not stronger than Alien X (tho Goku lacks hax).

Avatar image for crazyaltercatio
crazyaltercatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Alien x’s greatest durability feat I stopped watching after Ultimate, the end of an era.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: He gets blinked out of existence before he can comprehend the battle. Along with his team. Even alien x's gonna get overwhelmed here.

hanketsuhen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hanketsuhen

Korra clears the fodder anime team by herself, mismatch

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If using just listed versions then Alien X takes it but without Alien X the anime/manga characters absolutely neg

Ben 10 is really goated lmao