• 51 results
#1 Edited by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

So, apparently, according to many sources I've seen, Carnage got a buff and is now an 80 tonner, while Toxin was pretty much a 75 tonner. Carnage can also enslave anyone with symbiote and control them, and lost vulnerability to sonic attacks through the Darkhold. Knowing this, who would win in a fight?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#2 Edited by TheSpartanB345T (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero idea.

#3 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like it's not just 80, but Carnage can also lift up to 90 apparently. Jesus. Well, Toxin can still manage to outmatch him physically, but I think Carnage simply has more tricks, and would probably be able to win this.

#4 Edited by Boxerboy (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin beat both Venom and Carnage

#5 Posted by decaf_wizard (16935 posts) - - Show Bio

@boxerboy said:

Toxin beat both Venom and Carnage

#6 Edited by Waves (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin.

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
#7 Posted by ManMadeOfKetchup (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin beat him before, he'd do it again

#8 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, toxin has beat him before, but, as I said before, carnage had gotten a crazy power up, and is now as strong as toxin physically, and can do many more things with his symbiote, therefore, I see no reason for why toxin would ever win this.

#9 Edited by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump?

#11 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin curbs

#12 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Waxonator (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Redundant. Toxin already won lol.

#14 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@waxonator: yes, toxin has won before against carnage, but as i stated before, carnage has become stronger, and actually, last time toxin and carnage fought on the carnage 2016 miniseries, it seemed to me that carnage had the upper hand.

#15 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasadyyy said:

@watcher5000: how so?

Toxin beaten both venom and carnage while still a "baby", so I am sure he can win.

#16 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: toxin never really seemed to grow stronger or not afterwards, only when bonded with eddie brock. And after carnage became stronger due to the darkhold augmentation, he and eddie brock toxin fought, and carnage seemed to be able to fight him off with barely any effort due to his ability to enslave those around him.

#17 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasadyyy: if that's true why make this thread?

#18 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: because the fight never got to end, so there was no "official" result. Therefore, I decided to get your opinions, i guess

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#19 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin is the most powerful Symbiote.

#20 Posted by Fabricolage (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres's hoping for some kind of moment when the two legitimately face each other.

#21 Posted by _Logos_ (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin from speculation.

#22 Posted by Super_ninja (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish Toxin has his own solo series, again.

#23 Posted by brianiac (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin.

#24 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@fabricolage: I'd hope for the two to fight off again, but the toxin symbiote been gone since the final battle against Chthon on the carnage 2016 series. The symbiote was attached to a irl and it seems like it was destroyed in that battle. But then again, even if it returned, brick is already with venom, so the toxin symbiote would need a new host.

#25 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: i haven't found true evidence on the comics either, but places such as the wikias and official sites state that carnage can lift up to 80 / 90 tons.

#27 Posted by Helloman (29676 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin wins this.

#28 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for professathought
#29 Posted by ProfessaThought (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd need the feats for Carnage, The Upgraded.

#30 Posted by Aatroxxx (1593 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@professathought: after the upgrade, carnage gained the unlimited ability to control and enslave others with his symbiote and create multiple minions as well, when using this against toxin, he was able to hold the upper hand against him, hurting him using his army whenever he wanted, without even fighting himself. He also lost vulnerability to sonic based attacks, and, although I don't know if he became this strong from the darkhold, he can lift up to 90 tons, while toxin lifts about the same as well.

#32 Posted by TG_54 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin

#33 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by ProfessaThought (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasadyyy: Well it sounds like they're really well matched at this point.. I'd love to get my hands on that run.

How'd Toxin handle Carnage trying to enslave him(unless you mean only standard humans)? How powerful were these minions exactly?

#35 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@professathought: I don't think carnage would be able to enslave him. Also the minions are basically mini carnage and even share his thoughts, and they're strong, at least enough to make toxin scream in pain. Both those enslaved and the minions have the same abilities as carnage, but not to such a greater extent, I guess. Also no, he can't enslave normal humans only, as he's enslaved part of the avengers in carnage USA, I just don't think he can enslave another symbiote user.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#36 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage stopms till a better Toxin argument...?

#37 Edited by ProfessaThought (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasadyyy: I'm obviously not debating at this point. I'm just curious, if that's cool.

Do you happen to recall anyone he enslaved, even on the Avengers roster per se, that is notably not a normal human? (Like did he manage to overcome anyone that isn't like Iron Man or maybe even Captain America; people I'd consider of the normal human species that albeit, have scientific modifications, no matter how differential they are, they respectively are still human.)

#38 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@professathought: yes, I remember all of them, actually. He enslaved captain America, wolverine, Hawkeye and the thing.

#39 Edited by ProfessaThought (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasadyyy: haha, poor Hawkeye... Something told me that he was going to be amongst the taken, but dang, Captain America(who on second thought is technically probably genetically altered enough to be distinguishably differenced), and The Thing(!)? That's noteworthy.

#40 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@professathought: also, not only did he take over that part of the avengers in carnage USA, he enslaved an entire town, and, not that it matters, but I also heard he enslaved the hulk in an animated series.

#41 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

well, after all this, does carnage win or not?

#42 Posted by GIliad_ (6642 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage has had some BS arcs in the past few years

#43 Edited by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@giliad_: even if he has, does that make him stronger than toxin or not? that's all I want to know, because, according to most "facts", he should be able to.

#44 Posted by Kasadyyy (22 posts) - - Show Bio

So?

#45 Edited by CalebTB12 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Judging by the new powers Cletus has control of, he takes this with extremely high difficulty. His symbiote constructs are more diverse, and he’s more unpredictable than Toxin. That being said, Toxin is no slouch . He has beaten both Carnage and Venom, but Carnage’s new abilities put him on roughly the same level as Toxin, making this a pretty well-rounded fight, Carnage 6/10.

#46 Posted by Eeef (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

Kasady doesn't stand a fair chance here at all.

#47 Posted by Lan_Fan (13197 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thecheapparakeet
#48 Posted by TheCheapParakeet (38 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#49 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin should take it.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#50 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like everyone is ignoring the OP