carnage vs the hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TEKKEN (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins i am going with the hulk

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
#2 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk if Supes and spidey couldnt beat hulk, and he beat all of earth heroes no way carnage will win even against Gray Hulk, or bruce banner

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#4 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Hulk if Supes and spidey couldnt beat hulk, and he beat all of earth heroes no way carnage will win even against Gray Hulk, or bruce banner"
GO DEVIL! GO DEVIL! SPIT DAT $%H# BOYEEE!
Post Edited:2008-02-22 19:09:16
#5 Posted by HOLLOW VASH (284 posts) - - Show Bio

cough........im diggin carnages grave as we speak

#6 Posted by Cannon Fodder (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless the carnage symbiote rejects its host and becomes carnage hulk. wait a minute..what about those red hulk pictures? have we stumbled upon a secret which will disturb the natural order!?

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
#7 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

No it thought to be Rick jones but all information on Red Hulk is unknown besides Carnage can't win even if Juggernaut went on his side and helped him, neither Juggernaut nor cranage have the power to hold up and threw a 150 Billion ton mountain plus Hulk easily threw a mutli million ton pyramid, He destroyed The Eternal falme or something that that can destroy a celestial, He even pounded on Thanos even with The Infinity Gaunlet and it was Professor Hulk, which is mainly banner controling, Hulk can beat even Gods, and Doomsday, Doomsday nearly killed supes, Hulk beat Spidey and supes together. So you get The Point Hulk is The STRONGEST AND GREATEST THERE IS. and if symbiote get me hom wont do much or copy his power because the symbiote is like mind control, and Hulk's Strength and Healing Factor could prevent it. I rest my Case.

#8 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"No it thought to be Rick jones but all information on Red Hulk is unknown besides Carnage can't win even if Juggernaut went on his side and helped him, neither Juggernaut nor cranage have the power to hold up and threw a 150 Billion ton mountain plus Hulk easily threw a mutli million ton pyramid, He destroyed The Eternal falme or something that that can destroy a celestial, He even pounded on Thanos even with The Infinity Gaunlet and it was Professor Hulk, which is mainly banner controling, Hulk can beat even Gods, and Doomsday, Doomsday nearly killed supes, Hulk beat Spidey and supes together. So you get The Point Hulk is The STRONGEST AND GREATEST THERE IS. and if symbiote get me hom wont do much or copy his power because the symbiote is like mind control, and Hulk's Strength and Healing Factor could prevent it. I rest my Case."
DAMN u good!,and lets not 4get that hulk defeated a whole planet of powerful aliens,and their king without prep,or rest,then returned backed 2 earth,and beat down half of marvels best characters,and the 1 single punch dat shattered a asteroid 2x the size of earth these r reasons y hulk is the best slugger,or brawler in the comic world.
#9 Posted by Cannon Fodder (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"No it thought to be Rick jones but all information on Red Hulk is unknown besides Carnage can't win even if Juggernaut went on his side and helped him, neither Juggernaut nor cranage have the power to hold up and threw a 150 Billion ton mountain plus Hulk easily threw a mutli million ton pyramid, He destroyed The Eternal falme or something that that can destroy a celestial, He even pounded on Thanos even with The Infinity Gaunlet and it was Professor Hulk, which is mainly banner controlling, Hulk can beat even Gods, and Doomsday, Doomsday nearly killed supes, Hulk beat Spidey and supes together. So you get The Point Hulk is The STRONGEST AND GREATEST THERE IS. and if symbiote get me hom wont do much or copy his power because the symbiote is like mind control, and Hulk's Strength and Healing Factor could prevent it. I rest my Case."

Your statement about Symbiotes being like mind control is a little wrong. Symbiotes are actually more affected by their hosts than vice versa. seeing as Cletus Kassedy was already a serial killer before he became carnage, it would only make sense that the carnage symbiote is violent. More likely though, The symbiote would be killed by his radiation rather than his strength or healing factor. Web-slinging hulk would be cool and funny though.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 20:08:04

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
#10 Posted by deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92 (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannon Fodder says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"No it thought to be Rick jones but all information on Red Hulk is unknown besides Carnage can't win even if Juggernaut went on his side and helped him, neither Juggernaut nor cranage have the power to hold up and threw a 150 Billion ton mountain plus Hulk easily threw a mutli million ton pyramid, He destroyed The Eternal falme or something that that can destroy a celestial, He even pounded on Thanos even with The Infinity Gaunlet and it was Professor Hulk, which is mainly banner controlling, Hulk can beat even Gods, and Doomsday, Doomsday nearly killed supes, Hulk beat Spidey and supes together. So you get The Point Hulk is The STRONGEST AND GREATEST THERE IS. and if symbiote get me hom wont do much or copy his power because the symbiote is like mind control, and Hulk's Strength and Healing Factor could prevent it. I rest my Case."
Your statement about Symbiotes being like mind control is a little wrong. Symbiotes are actually more affected by their hosts than vice versa. seeing as Cletus Kassedy was already a serial killer before he became carnage, it would only make sense that the carnage symbiote is violent. More likely though, The symbiote would be killed by his radiation rather than his strength or healing factor. Web-slinging hulk would be cool and funny though.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 20:08:04"

But wait, didn't the carnage symbiote make Ben Reilly (sort of) want to kill Peter Parker back in Web of Carnage? Ben was obviously never a killer. Or do I remember that series wrong?

#11 Posted by Cannon Fodder (139 posts) - - Show Bio

The carnage symbiote at the time was imprinted with essentially all of CLetus Kassedy's mannerisms i.e. murderous psychopath. So Ben Reilly at the time had no knowledge of symbiotes, so he didnt have the knowledge or willpower to withstand and overcome a symbiote's urges. But someone like the HUlk who just has overwhelming Anger would easily beat a symbiote.

Post Edited:2008-02-22 21:05:17

#12 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannon Fodder says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
Post Edited:2008-02-22 20:08:04"
lol!hell yeah dat would b cool.
#13 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk could hit carnage hella hard and carnage would jus slither back and chop him up a bit it would be a long fight but in the carnage would probably bond with hulk that would be cool

#14 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

regular hulk is weak minded so a symbiote could easily bond with him unless its smart hulk

#15 Posted by King Saturn (223223 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk would put that butt whooping on Carnage. It wouldnt even be funny.

#16 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"The Hulk would put that butt whooping on Carnage. It wouldnt even be funny."
probably
#18 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

hulks skin is pretty tough though

#19 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

you are all fools!

what about carnage's delta wave?? that could destroy the hulk with one attack!

hulk would get disintegrated!!!!

#20 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Hulk could beat Carnage..

Avatar image for returnofzejelly
#21 Posted by ReturnOfZeJelly (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. All ya'll have got to be the biggest Hulk fanboys I've ever seen. Hulk lost to Thanos! And he'd probably lose to TOAA.

Carnage, on the other hand, has defeated Spider-Man, who has gone toe to toe with Hulk. Thus, Carnage would rip up Hulk and he'd be no more.

#22 Posted by Battle123axe (9684 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk... might just accidentally vaporize Carnage

#23 Edited by Lan_Fan (18590 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh, mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#24 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Carange took over Silver Surfer he takes over Hulk GG no re

obvious mismatch

Avatar image for returnofzejelly
#26 Edited by ReturnOfZeJelly (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Is everyone forgetting how utterly humiliating of a butt woopin' Thanos gave Hulk?

Carnage ROFL Stomps.

Need more evidence?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40658/1687703-vvs3.jpg

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/3/7/5/3/pc6sx5.jpg

If Venom can Mollywhop Supes, who's stronger than Hulk, who couldn't hurt Supes, how could someone stronger than Venom lose to someone weaker than someone who can beat Supes, while Supes is being beaten by Venom?