Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Vance Astro: You should lock this imo. I can see no way for Carnage to beat She Hulk.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Vance Astro: You should lock this imo. I can see no way for Carnage to beat She Hulk.

It's not that much of a mismatch considering Carnage's powers so i'll leave it open, maybe someone can make a decent case for him.
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Vance Astro said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

It's not that much of a mismatch considering Carnage's powers so i'll leave it open, maybe someone can make a decent case for him.

Meh. I still say he get thunderclapped into submission.

darkzola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By darkzola

The symbiote bonded to Silver Surfer, it can bond to She Hulk much easier and invade her body from the inside. @Vance Astro, I cant see anything where he used his speed as an advantage but ill continue to hypothesis lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@darkzola said:

The symbiote bonded to Silver Surfer, it can bond to She Hulk much easier and invade her body from the inside. 

Who the symbiote can and cannot bond to has been inconsistent.
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@darkzola said:

The symbiote bonded to Silver Surfer, it can bond to She Hulk much easier and invade her body from the inside. @Vance Astro, I cant see anything where he used his speed as an advantage but ill continue to hypothesis lol.

What if and not canon try again.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jashro44

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@darkzola said:

Carnage did posses silver surfer in The Amazing Spider-Man #430 and The Amazing Spider-Man #431.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@jashro44 said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@darkzola said:

Carnage did posses silver surfer in The Amazing Spider-Man #430 and The Amazing Spider-Man #431.

Holy $#!+ I wasn't aware of this. I need to buy these.

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By spidermannoir

how can she hulk hurt carnage? even weapons cant hurt carnage. i am not carnage fan but without prep he stopms she hulk

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man: 700#

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidermannoir said:
how can she hulk hurt carnage? even weapons cant hurt carnage. i am not carnage fan but without prep he stopms she hulk
Carnage can't really "stomp" She-Hulk regardless of any of this. He's far weaker than her and for all the ridiculous tactics people will claim he will use against her he never does. I don't know since when physical attacks didn't hurt Carnage especially considering Sentry ripped him in half clearly effecting the host and only by a plot device did he live but a thunderclap will definitely rip the symbiote off of him, which was stated several times now.
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair, Carnage could shirk himself to a microscopic size and jump into she hulk's body...

Devil's advocate

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#113  Edited By Rumble Man

@Death Certificate: the cyberspace thing with venom at the 90's?

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By DarkDay

@Pope052 said:

@DarkDay: Yes sorry perhaps I worded it wrong. Then again you knew what I meant, He is extremely resistant.

Actually I didn't know what you meant, but that's not very important honestly.

@Pope052 said:

@DarkDay: You also said that if he tried to stab her, she would grab him and start pounding him,

As I said in almost every post, Carnage has a rapid reaction time which would allow him to avoid her every move even the Thunder-Clap, If she had a hold of him he can shape his Symbiote into anything like a giant Hammer and smack her across the face with it. This probably wouldn't kill her but it would easily stagger her and allow him to escape.

Now if it was Hulk, Juggernaut who where to Thunder-Clap Carnage, then yes it would be over for Carnage because their strength is leagues above She-Hulks so that's why i'm saying that one Thunder-Clap wouldn't put him down.

Also I am not underestimating her durability. I'm saying that her durability isn't enough for her to survive all of Carnage's attacks.

Wolverine once stabbed Carnage it had no effect on him and he then ate his bone claws. I know that it was bone-claw Wolverine, but still Adamantium wouldn't make much of a difference as the Symbiote can just reform.

Even Venom could take She-Hulk and Carnage is better than Venom.

Carnage does have good reaction time, but again that doesn't make him untouchable. And no I didn't say that she would grab him, I said that she could. She isn't slow, and honestly I don't see Carnage dodging a lot of attacks. I get where you're coming from but this isn't Spider-Man versus the Hulk. She-Hulk is faster than her cousin, more agile, and has consistently shown more skill while inversely Carnage doesn't play a whole lot of defense like Spidey does, he's probably less skilled, and tends just let his shapeshifting and strength do the heavy lifting for him.

Well I would point out that first, Hulk and Juggernaut aren't leagues above She-Hulk in strength. They're no doubt stronger than her, but she's fought characters in their strength class before and done okay. Could she beat either of them, probably not, but then that's the deep end of their particular pool.

I've read the comic you're talking about, but honesty that doesn't mean a whole lot. Wolverine stabbed Carnage in the shoulder. Also She-Hulk isn't using piercing and she's a good deal stronger than anything I can think of Carnage ever facing or tanking. As for Venom, maybe. Carnage can be better than Venom as much as he wants, but Venom is probably still a better fighter and he doesn't have the habit of just running headlong at his opponent and slashing away. Carnage has better stats than Venom but I'd say that the only thing he has that's better.

Edit:

@Vance Astro said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

i see no reason to continue this argument, you post no scans and just say " carnage wins because she hulk can't touch him"

Carnage is a terrible fighter. Most times i've seen the character his speed hasn't been much of a factor.

Pretty much this. Could he do a lot of things? Sure. But is it in character for him? Probably not...

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BringnIt

I haven't read the debate thoroughly, but besides the Surfer, Carnage's recent appearances have shown the symbiote possessing the capability to possess Iron Man, as well as an amped symbiote possessing Thing, Wolverine, Hawkeye and Captain America simultaneously, alongside most of a town, and various animals. I don't know what She Hulk has that would prevent possession.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BringnIt said:
I haven't read the debate thoroughly, but besides the Surfer, Carnage's recent appearances have shown the symbiote possessing the capability to possess Iron Man, as well as an amped symbiote possessing Thing, Wolverine, Hawkeye and Captain America simultaneously, alongside most of a town, and various animals. I don't know what She Hulk has that would prevent possession.
The easiest way to prevent someone from doing something is to get them first. 
Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Alyssabird

She Hulk stomps

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a little tactic, Carnage could win imo. Spamming web and spikes. She hulk beating Abomination is the proof for a weaker can beat a stronger(though that was an unrealistic win) if he/she have the necessary skill. Spamming web, spike, etc is the "skill" here that necessary.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

carnage, she hulk isnt on par with the fast an agile characters carnage normally fights an even if she got to carnage first he could still posses her,

an i dont ever recall her using thunder clap but then again

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Bo88gdan

She Hulk wins

Avatar image for original_human_torch
Original_Human_Torch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage loses. Come on... She-Hulk could PUNT Carnage into another State, literally!

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say She hulk

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#124  Edited By bob808

Carnage

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pope052

@TheAcidSkull: I cannot post scans because images won't load up for me believe it or not, but i don't only state that Carnage wins because he is faster, I said he can also win by suffocating her, creating weapons, clawing her face, web her up so it gives him enough time for an effective attack, avoid and counter every attack she outputs.

I've decided to try keep it cool with you here on because I don't want this to go much further because obviously neither of us will change our view on who wins this.

But in my view, Carnage takes this the majority of the time...

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pope052: naaaaaaa

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Pope052

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: I'm not going to explain why to you or anyone else anymore because I have done so numerous amount of times. But I obviously can't change your opinion and you can't change mine either.

So lets just stop this before it becomes worse.....

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pope052: im just a bit sad how u cant see how she hulk wins :(

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Pope052

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: I feel the same on Carnage but opinions are opinions...

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By boostergold321

A Guide to Superhero Tussles

In certain superhero fights, Prepare to swallow a load of Plot induced Stupidity.

Hulk is not slow at all. He's been shown to be faster than the speed of sound. even faster than fighter jets, rockets, planes, and heavy artillery mortar shells. He is shown to be faster than them by dodging, punching, catching, jumping, making sonic boom shockwaves, etc.

Speed is made mention in Marvel comics, just not too much, because it's not necessary when the readers know that the comics at least follow those three simple rules. Speed is mentioned way more in the archetypical superhero comicbook, like Superman, because he's the guy who defined the genre. The typical superhuman experience of being stronger, faster, smarter(greater brain function), and just all-around better than ever.

In fight between characters on the same power-level, speed is implied. Writers show it in some action that the hero does but rarely stated in the midst of a fight and emphasized with excessively large speedy-motion lines, but we know its there. With fights between vastly more powerful guys and vastly weaker characters, speed ignored. When weaker guys fight guys far higher than their power-level, Plot Induced Stupidity(PIS) will be involved. Writers have to find some way to make the fight last longer because realistically, the weaker guy loses.

How the fights between highly mismatched power should really go down...

If Hulk(or any character of top tier power-level) exerted the level of force in punch that he reserves for guys like Thor or Silver Surfer, against street-levelers like Wolverine or Spider-man, he'd undoubtedly splatter them like flies. The rate at which his arm extends, the speed(s=d/t) is always to the same proportion as the force. With punches like that, no street-level guys could withstand the impact and none would be able to react fast enough and move out of the way in time. Either way it's certain death. Hulk acts only to swat them away with enough force to stun or KO them, not kill them. Of course doing this would lessen the speed of the strikes he throws. Hulk may be a grumpy rampaging monster but he's not a heartless murderer.

The Hulk(and others) has thrown hits at these street-level guys strong enough to kill, smashing concrete and steel, but still nothing earth-quaking.

Hulk's more serious punches are easily is easily earthquaking. The indirect effects of those punches make air-shockwaves of tremendous force.

When Hulk actually did hit Wolvie with enough force comparable to an earthquake, guess what? Wolverine could not dodge! Is Hulk supposed to kill every street-level person he fights? Not everyone can heal like Wolverine in the case where Hulk decides to give them a bigger taste of his power.

Hulk's tactics against street levers:

A. Wait until they get tired while trying to strike them grab a hold of them without causing top much harm because the Hulk doesn't get tired when stressed.

B. immediately swat them away with

C. Thunderclap them. Either knocking them off-balance by affect they inner-ear or send them flying.

Let's not have a double standard, please.

inconsistency and Plot Induced Stupidity(PIS) happens with ALL comicbook characters.

Other characters have had some trouble fighting characters slower than them but for the reasons that some people think.

Just because I don't see Hulk using his true power and speed in every instance doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Hulk usually only cuts loose with power on guys like Thor or Silver Surfer. The same could be said for other characters, not just the Hulk.

Hulk isn't the only one who has been tagged by lower level characters or didn't immediately strike them down.

Does missing the mark at any time automatically mean you are slow? Of course, not!

Hulk can in fact, react fast and cover distances quickly. Hulk's more supersonic than a jet! Any who know Hulk can tell you this.

Not catching an attack is different from completely lacking the ability.

If Superman doesn't catch a bullet every time they're fired does that make him slow? Of course not!

Tales to astonish #60

In times of stress, whether by the work of his own body or outsides forces, there is a corresponding escalation of Hulk's strength. "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets". The Thing finds this out the hard way in Fantastic Four #25:

Giant-Man's efforts to wear out the Savage Hulk in combat are thwarted by his strength amping in Fantastic Four #26 and Tales to Astonish #59:

:

Tales to astonish #65

The amping provides geometric increases in strength that gets Savage Hulk out of sticky situations, such as here in Tales to Astonish #70:

Hulk withstanding planet-splitting explosions (incredible Hulk #112)

Not even the Leader's plasti-thene, the material that makes up the Hulk Killer Humanoid, can contain Savage Hulk in Tales to Astonish #117:

Adhesive X, which has never been broken by physical force once dried, ends up being shattered by a furious Savage Hulk in Captain America#257:

The Abomination was originally much stronger than the Savage Hulk -- and was even granted twice that level of strength by the Galaxy Master -- but that doesn't matter much when "all Hulk has to do is become ten times as mad!!" From Incredible Hulk #270:

Incredible Hulk #141:

In the heat of battle, such amping proves more than Genis-Vell's estimations of force can handle when a blast twice as powerful as before proves ineffectual against a Savage Hulk who is "three times angrier" in Captain Marvel vol.3 #2:

Noted once again in his fights with other superheroes such as Journey into Mystery #112 and Amazing Spider-man #14:

Gray Hulk definitely does not lack in striking power as he manages to best the Abomination. "On paper, the Abomination may, technically, be the more powerful of the two. The [Gray] Hulk never read those papers." From Incredible Hulk Annual #15:

Wolverine discovers this hard lesson and pays for it, "I cut him again -- he heals even faster. . . . He gets tougher. Stronger. Harder to hurt." From Incredible Hulk #340:

Mr. Fixit's healing factor and heightened metabolism has shaken off the effects of transmutation. Here, he shrugs off the Grey Gargoyle's stone touch -- an ability that has turned even the mighty Thor into helpless stone -- in Incredible Hulk #363:

The High Evolutionary's plasmatic beam meant to reduce him down to his component electrical charges barely scorches Gray Hulk. The High Evolutionary has to expend such power to get rid of him that he literally sends Gray Hulk from underwater Lemuria out to Nevada with a blast that "shakes the sea floor for hundreds of kilometers in all directions." Gray Hulk is knocked out but he survives in Avengers Annual #17:

To state the obvious, the more Gray Hulk amplified his strength and rage, the more resistant he was to forms of mental control, from Marvel Super-Heroesvol.3 #3:

Tales to astonish #73

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Vance Astro said:

@darkzola said:

The symbiote bonded to Silver Surfer, it can bond to She Hulk much easier and invade her body from the inside.

Venom was able to bond to Red Hulk. No reason to believe Carnage can't bond with She-Hulk.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:

@Vance Astro said:

@darkzola said:

Venom was able to bond to Red Hulk. No reason to believe Carnage can't bond with She-Hulk.

The point you just made only strengthens the point I just made.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#133  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@boostergold321: Do you have to spam the same BS in every Hulk related thread?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By 18hunt

Wut happened over night, this had like 14 posts! lol! anyway I support carnage because of speed and durability combined with strength. He can lift 50 tons with ease, so I he hits her with a train or pieces of one that could potentially do damage. plus he is just to ruthless and a good fighter. He has taken venom and spiderman together. And she hulk cant thunder clap in my knowledge

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn said:

@boostergold321: Do you have to spam the same BS in every Hulk related thread?

Yes, otherwise I terminate his Comic-Vine account telepathically :P

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By 18hunt

Being resistant to her damage, carnage would win. He can also dish out much damage much faster...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@18hunt: Carnage is a street fighter. Spider-Man and Venom are also street fighters and he just outstats them. Jen is a trained fighter, can thunderclap (if Luke Cage of all people can, no idea why we can't assume she can.) Taking on Spider-man and Venom is irrelevant tbh since Jen is a better fighter, vastly stronger, more durable than they were. Hell, Kaine was hurting Carnage and he is class 25 at best. And Carnage wasn't even able to pierce Luke Cage's skin.

No idea why people think Jen is just going to stand around and let Carnage do whatever.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@18hunt said:

Being resistant to her damage, 

He's not though...
heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#139  Edited By heroesgold

@god_spawn: Spider-man isn't a street fighter he's learned the way of the spider and Venom has military training. Just saying. Also Sonics don't effect Carnage like it does Venom, but Fire hurts him.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By 18hunt

- and yet he is durable to physical damage, and he can lift over 50 tons, enough to do some damage. He is a better fighter, a skilled killer (it is his life), and he has an amazing healing factor. + the morals are the normal morals , after a tough fight, Carnage. I u do not think carnage can beat her at least toxin can.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By 18hunt

@god_spawn said:

@18hunt: Carnage is a street fighter. Spider-Man and Venom are also street fighters and he just outstats them. Jen is a trained fighter, can thunderclap (if Luke Cage of all people can, no idea why we can't assume she can.) Taking on Spider-man and Venom is irrelevant tbh since Jen is a better fighter, vastly stronger, more durable than they were. Hell, Kaine was hurting Carnage and he is class 25 at best. And Carnage wasn't even able to pierce Luke Cage's skin.

No idea why people think Jen is just going to stand around and let Carnage do whatever.

R u telling me Jen is a better fighter than Spidey. You make me LOL real hard.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@heroesgold: Way of the Spider has no baring on when he and Venom fought Carnage. Pete didn't have the training yet which is why I didn't bother mentioning it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@18hunt: The fact that she has shown to use nerve strikes, has been taught to fight from the Thing (trained her in boxing), Captain America and Gamora, pre WotS? Yes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@18hunt said:

@Vance Astro - and yet he is durable to physical damage, and he can lift over 50 tons, enough to do some damage. He is a better fighter, a skilled killer (it is his life), and he has an amazing healing factor. + the morals are the normal morals , after a tough fight, Carnage. I u do not think carnage can beat her at least toxin can.

Carnage is a better fighter than She-Hulk? Are you serious? You're comparing a psycho with no training to an Avenger trained by Captain America with actual skill showings.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#145  Edited By mavfan626

She-Hulk would win after a good fight..

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By 18hunt

@Vance Astro said:

@18hunt said:

@Vance Astro - and yet he is durable to physical damage, and he can lift over 50 tons, enough to do some damage. He is a better fighter, a skilled killer (it is his life), and he has an amazing healing factor. + the morals are the normal morals , after a tough fight, Carnage. I u do not think carnage can beat her at least toxin can.

Carnage is a better fighter than She-Hulk? Are you serious? You're comparing a psycho with no training to an Avenger trained by Captain America with actual skill showings.

OK, ill give Jen a better fighter, but not a more effective killer (like I said it is his life!) also, I dont think carnage will win easily, just with a lot of effort

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@18hunt said:

OK, ill give Jen a better fighter, but not a more effective killer (like I said it is his life!) also, I dont think carnage will win easily, just with a lot of effort

I don't think he has any chance of winning. He's not really a more effective killer, she doesn't kill but with her skill if she wanted to kill someone she'd do it just as easy.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#148  Edited By nefarious

She-Hulk.

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ArrowRain

Carnage`s strength is 80+ tons according to Marvel Comics Database, therefore Carnage is not out of She-Hulk`s league in terms of strength. Carnage has a resonable chance at beating She-Hulk tbh.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By 18hunt

@ArrowRain said:

Carnage`s strength is 80+ tons according to Marvel Comics Database, therefore Carnage is not out of She-Hulk`s league in terms of strength. Carnage has a resonable chance at beating She-Hulk tbh.

THNX BRO