• 78 results
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

???????????????
#3 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, could go either way I think. The only thing is i don't know how they would defeat each other.
#4 Posted by vance_astro (90032 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Omega Red.I'm not really sure what he can do to hurt Carnage.

#5 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, carnage should take this here, i don't know if carnage can actually kill omega red tho
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Carnage...

#7 Posted by redbull (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh please. Omega Red would absolutely stomp him. You need to recognize some facts here.

Omega Red has taken on full roster of X-Men heavy hitters and held his own. He throws Colossus around like a toy while manhandling Wolverine, etc. Omega Red, as a physical opponent, is incredibly overwhelming.

Now take Carnage. You honestly think Carnage could take on Colossus? Even Wolverine or Cyclops could put him down. Omega Red could ABSOLUTELY handle Carnage. It wouldn't be easy, but he would.

#8 Posted by redbull (1678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @redbull said:
" Oh please. Omega Red would absolutely stomp him. You need to recognize some facts here.  Omega Red has taken on full roster of X-Men heavy hitters and held his own. He throws Colossus around like a toy while manhandling Wolverine, etc. Omega Red, as a physical opponent, is incredibly overwhelming.  Now take Carnage. You honestly think Carnage could take on Colossus? Even Wolverine or Cyclops could put him down. Omega Red could ABSOLUTELY handle Carnage. It wouldn't be easy, but he would. "
i agree on most of that execxpt i think u went to far saying cyclops could take carnage thats a lil too much other wise yea Omega red pawns carnage "
Indeed Cyclops is an extreme case, but if he did use his entire blast on Carnage, it could potentially royally mess him up. It'd be a long shot though. Remember, Cyclops punched a hole through Onslaught with a full-eye blast. That sort of hit could take out Carnage.. it would be very hard to land it, but it's possible.

But the point is that Carnage can be handled by one X-Man, but Omega Red requires a full team to hold him down.
#9 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

omega red wins this easily

#10 Posted by Phorqe (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega read via death spores or whatver its called. He would choke the crap out of Carnage.
Omega Red's carbodium barely gets scratched by Wolverine. Carnage can't do dick to him.

#11 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage
#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (40205 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest question here is whether the death spores would have an impact on the symbiote.  If it does, OR should win due to his armor, healing factor (letting him recover from stab wounds), strength, carb coils and fighting abilities..  But if it doesn't, Carnage has a tough fight in for him, but can still bring OR down with enough stabs to areas that don't have armor (which is a lot).  I'm shocked at the people thinking this is a "curbstomp" for either character.
#13 Posted by acaipapaya (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Carnage vulnerable to Omega Red's pheromones and life force absorption? Carnage is an alien symbiote. Therefore, Omega Red's aforementioned abilities may not work on Carnage.  Carnage is immune to the effects of Earthly diseases and infections.  Any ideas?    %Pr

#14 Posted by symbiote5 (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

I say carnage since he can morph into weapons

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
#15 Posted by High Revolutionary (3210 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red
#16 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage
#17 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage

#18 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to say Red for the win.
#19 Posted by acaipapaya (614 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know if Carnage is vulnerable to Red's pheromones and life force absorption. Does anyone know?   How effective would Carnage's healing factor be in this battle?

#20 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@acaipapaya:
@k4tzm4n:

there is no reason to believe that the death phermones and life force absorption wouldn't work b/c there is still the host imo
#21 Posted by acaipapaya (614 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Yeah, but maybe the fact that Carnage is an alien symbiote may change that effect. I am not sure. 

Carnage is immune to the effects of Earthly diseases and infections
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red, he's a damn beast

#23 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

@acaipapaya said:

" @capall: Yeah, but maybe the fact that Carnage is an alien symbiote may change that effect. I am not sure.   Carnage is immune to the effects of Earthly diseases and infections "

but it's not a earthly disease or an infection, it's a mutated synthesized condition that omega red has only, and besides carbonadium is the only metal that can neutralize the death factor and carnage doesn't have that
#24 Posted by cracks (6974 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Both mutates and mutants are humans and humans are Earthly and the symbiote can protect the host from anything.  However, Carnage can not hurt Omega Red because he wears carbonadium armor, which is a more malleable form of adamantium. Carnage could simply knock out Omega Red though. Carnage is stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man combined. That is pretty strong.  Could the symbiote simply enter Omega Red's body through Red's nostrils or ears, for example, and destroy Red's body from within? 
Avatar image for monev_justgeneral14
#25 Posted by Monev-Justgeneral14 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage Wins
#26 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @capall: Both mutates and mutants are humans and humans are Earthly and the symbiote can protect the host from anything.  However, Carnage can not hurt Omega Red because he wears carbonadium armor, which is a more malleable form of adamantium. Carnage could simply knock out Omega Red though. Carnage is stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man combined. That is pretty strong.  Could the symbiote simply enter Omega Red's body through Red's nostrils or ears, for example, and destroy Red's body from within?  "

u must be the other account of acaipapaya, lol 
to tell u the truth i really don't know here, i was leaning towards carnage in the beginning but  omega is a tough cookie so i'm gonna be neutral on this until someone brings some valid points and can convince me to pick a side
#27 Posted by cracks (6974 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Who is acaipapaya? Anyway, I already gave you valid points. Please read my last post. 
#28 Posted by ryanwh (370 posts) - - Show Bio

All symbiotes have a common lame weakness and Omega Red would key into that pretty quickly.

#29 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @capall: Who is acaipapaya? Anyway, I already gave you valid points. Please read my last post.  "

oh well, if u r not then my apologies 
i read ur post already and still undecided here 
it's possible that symbiote can enter omega's body somehow however that is very unlikey if u mean the symbiote can enter thru projectiles then that wouldn't work b/c they disintegrate within few seconds and i don't know if the whole symbiote can actually enter omega's body b/c there is no way that omega would even allow that to happen in the 1st place
#30 Edited by cracks (6974 posts) - - Show Bio
@ryanwh: And what weakness is that, if I may ask?

And to capall, well how can Omega Red prevent the symbiote from entering his body? He can't.  The Carnage symbiote is an alien substance. 
#32 Posted by k4tzm4n (40205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" The biggest question here is whether the death spores would have an impact on the symbiote.  If it does, OR should win due to his armor, healing factor (letting him recover from stab wounds), strength, carb coils and fighting abilities..  But if it doesn't, Carnage has a tough fight in for him, but can still bring OR down with enough stabs to areas that don't have armor (which is a lot).  I'm shocked at the people thinking this is a "curbstomp" for either character. "
Omega Red's death factor practically negates any healing factor, regardless of how strong or effective. Therefore, Carnage's healing factor would eventually be negated.    On the other hand, Carnage is probably stronger than Omega Red, despite the fact that Omega Red has subdued Colossus before. Colossus is stronger than Carnage, correct?    Hence, Omega Red's imminent victory. "
-We've already agreed the death spores would eventually hinder the symbiote. 
-It wouldn't be an instant effect, it would slowly harm him.  Which means, Carnage has the potential to defeat him before he is harmed to a signifcant degree. 
-Colossus is way stronger, lol
#35 Posted by ComicStooge (22010 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage!

#36 Posted by pulamea (253 posts) - - Show Bio

aparth from thoose deathspores witch i doubt will have any effect on carnage since he has healing factor and is half alien there is not a goddamn thing omega red can do to him.carnage for the win

#37 Posted by Dieselh11 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

I think strength wise Omega Red has the advantage. Speed wise Carnage has the advantage. While neither would be afraid of the other I would give the win to Carnage. I said Omega Red is stronger but the strength means nothing when you Omega Red cant catch Carnage. Carnage has been shown to knock Spider Man around with little ease and Spider Man is beyond Omega Red in speed and agility. Omega Red unless he can finish Carnage off and not let Carnage escape but that is basically impossible because he cant catch Carnage. Carnage wins this fight.

#39 Posted by katanalauncher (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red, even though carnage is stronger, omega red counters him pretty well.

#40 Posted by hirev_starman (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage

#41 Posted by mr-luxcipher (5869 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage stomps.

#42 Posted by DCLantern (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red

#43 Posted by VashtaNerada88 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage. good match tho

#44 Posted by HellionVulcan (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Red does what Sentry did to carnage.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#45 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (8143 posts) - - Show Bio

Still split but I'd back Omega

#46 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red

#47 Posted by jay_z94 (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#48 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2062 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red

#49 Posted by PhoenixTitan (516 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a really solid match. But Carbonadium gives Arkady the win.

#50 Posted by jay_z94 (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

bump