Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JThree47693
@Wario88 said:
"Oh yea how come? "

He is stronger and more durable than Carnage. How strong is Carnage exactly. To my knowledge, he is in the 10 tons range.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@JThree47693 said:
" @Wario88 said:
"Oh yea how come? "
He is stronger and more durable than Carnage. How strong is Carnage exactly. To my knowledge, he is in the 10 tons range. "
He was stronger than both Spider-Man and Venom, so that's 20-40 ton range.  Still well beneath Colossus, though.  The symbiote would end up leaving Cletus and attempting to bond to Piotr by the end of the fight, and I don't think it could get into the pores of his skin due to his armor.
Big Cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Big Cat

Carnage would win this fight

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JThree47693
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Wario88 said:
"Oh yea how come? "
He is stronger and more durable than Carnage. How strong is Carnage exactly. To my knowledge, he is in the 10 tons range. "
He was stronger than both Spider-Man and Venom, so that's 20-40 ton range.  Still well beneath Colossus, though.  The symbiote would end up leaving Cletus and attempting to bond to Piotr by the end of the fight, and I don't think it could get into the pores of his skin due to his armor. "

20-40 ton range!!!? Wow, I underestimated him, but Colossus is still way above him physically. I still say Colossus wins this.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Big Cat said:
" Carnage would win this fight "

Care to explain how he's going to avoid being ripped in half?
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yodagod
@ThanosIsMad:

Carnage couldn't get through Luke Cage's skin, and Colossus is far more durable than Cage.  Carnage can't hurt Piotr at all.  Colossus can do whatever he wants to Carnage though.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@yodagod said:
"@ThanosIsMad: Carnage couldn't get through Luke Cage's skin, and Colossus is far more durable than Cage.  Carnage can't hurt Piotr at all.  Colossus can do whatever he wants to Carnage though. "

I agree
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BillyBonzo

the only thing carnage can do is try and catch colossus using his symbiote as a web and then throw him off a building but if he can lift over 20 - 40 tones im sure he could crush him under something as well. He is much faster than Colossus too so I think he might have a chance here.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By yodagod

Carnage is much faster, and he can lif over 40 tons,  but that kind of weight isn't enough to even  phase Colossus.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@JThree47693 said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Wario88 said:
"Oh yea how come? "
He was stronger than both Spider-Man and Venom, so that's 20-40 ton range.  Still well beneath Colossus, though.  The symbiote would end up leaving Cletus and attempting to bond to Piotr by the end of the fight, and I don't think it could get into the pores of his skin due to his armor. "
20-40 ton range!!!? Wow, I underestimated him, but Colossus is still way above him physically. I still say Colossus wins this. "

Carnage is nearly at 25 tons. True, Colossus is far ahead of him in strength, but so is Carnage in speed and agility. Of course, even throwing Colossus off a building, as previously suggested, wouldn't harm him. Carnage can only prove a nuisance to Colossus, and his only way of winning is via incapacitation. Now, taking into account how reckless Carnage is, he would never stall, or bind his time devising a plan...He would just go against Piotr head on...And that would prove his undoing.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JThree47693
@BillyBonzo said:
"the only thing carnage can do is try and catch colossus using his symbiote as a web and then throw him off a building but if he can lift over 20 - 40 tones im sure he could crush him under something as well. He is much faster than Colossus too so I think he might have a chance here. "

Colossus is well over Carnage strength wise. I agree that Carnage is faster and more agile, but that wont help him from being ripped in half.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BillyBonzo
@JThree47693: yeah true but it wont be as worse as when sentry ripped him in half lol
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos
@JThree47693 said:
"@BillyBonzo said:
"the only thing carnage can do is try and catch colossus using his symbiote as a web and then throw him off a building but if he can lift over 20 - 40 tones im sure he could crush him under something as well. He is much faster than Colossus too so I think he might have a chance here. "
Colossus is well over Carnage strength wise. I agree that Carnage is faster and more agile, but that wont help him from being ripped in half. "

This pretty much.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Sparda

Carnage can separate parts of the symbiote from him for a short time (I think), so would it be possible for him to get some of the symbiote into Colossus' lungs to suffocate him?

Otherwise, Colossus eventually beats him to death or rips him in half or some variation of that.

Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Blinding Light

Colossus stomp
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JThree47693
@BillyBonzo:
Lol
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By yodagod
@Sparda:
You realize that Colossus doesn't breath when in metal form.  He can  survive unaided in space and at the bottom of the ocean for days.  Carnage can't hurt him at all.  Carnage can't so much as poke him in the eye and cause any harm, since even Piotr's vulnerable areas i.e. eyes, ears, throat, genitals, are all organic steel that actually is far more durable than normal steel.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" Carnage can separate parts of the symbiote from him for a short time (I think), so would it be possible for him to get some of the symbiote into Colossus' lungs to suffocate him?  Otherwise, Colossus eventually beats him to death or rips him in half or some variation of that. "
Colossus has no need to breathe while in his organic steel mode.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Sparda
@yodagod said:
" @Sparda: You realize that Colossus doesn't breath when in metal form.  He can  survive unaided in space and at the bottom of the ocean for days.  Carnage can't hurt him at all.  Carnage can't so much as poke him in the eye and cause any harm, since even Piotr's vulnerable areas i.e. eyes, ears, throat, genitals, are all organic steel that actually is far more durable than normal steel. "
@Morpheus_ said:
"Colossus has no need to breathe while in his organic steel mode. "
Alright, so he doesn't need to breathe. Well, then Colossus would take him down eventually.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
@Morpheus_ said:
"Colossus has no need to breathe while in his organic steel mode. "
Alright, so he doesn't need to breathe. Well, then Colossus would take him down eventually. "
If they are fighting in close quarters, it's just a matter of time. And even in an open city, I doubt if Cletus is tactical enough (on second thought, I don't doubt, I'm certain) to find a way to incapacitate Piotr.
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By weapon x badazz

Colossus rips or crushes Carnage
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@BillyBonzo said:
" @JThree47693: yeah true but it wont be as worse as when sentry ripped him in half lol "
If Colossus did it, it'd probably be more painful, since he's not as fast as the Sentry.
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jack128875
@weapon x badazz said:

"Colossus rips or crushes Carnage "

You're kidding right?  Otherwise, I'm really confused.... 
 Hulk had trouble doing that to venom......not to mention carnage.   

Current Carnage is in the 50 ton range.  I know that Colossus is close to twice as strong as Carnage, BUT that's only brute strength.    

Carnage is like what, two times as fast as Spiderman? Which would make Carnage close to 10 times faster than Colossus, not to mention the fact that Carnage's reflexes are also far far better than Colossus's.   

Durability?  Colossus is tough but remember Carnage can't be hurt by normal conventional means ( such as punches ) because of his symbiote protection.  Carnage can regenerate from just about anything too. 

Not that any of those things matter because Colossus would be hit again and again by Carnage's long-distance weapons and tendrils before Colossus could even get close.  Carnage is just too fast, too dangerous.......... 

Carnage wins overall, but good fight.

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By raxtsfk

I am betting on Colossus' durability here. I don't think that Carnage can produce a spike sharp enough or hard enough to actually pierce Colossus. It all hinges on whether Carnage will do something tricky like blind Colossus or get into his nose or brain or bloodstream, some kind of PIS.  

Still betting on Colossus.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28  Edited By InnerVenom123
@raxtsfk said:

" I am betting on Colossus' durability here. I don't think that Carnage can produce a spike sharp enough or hard enough to actually pierce Colossus. It all hinges on whether Carnage will do something tricky like blind Colossus or get into his nose or brain or bloodstream, some kind of PIS.   Still betting on Colossus. "

How on Earth would that be PIS? Venom was known to suffocate his victims with the symbiote, and Carnage has been shown to be able to do the same with his. ("Carnage: It's a wonderful life").
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jack128875

Carnage's attack won't hurt Colossus that much, BUT at least he CAN hit Colossus.  Being hit by a 50 tonner like Carnage aint a fun thing, even for someone like Colossus.  

Colossus, on the otherhand, would have trouble hitting Carnage at all, because Carnage is simply too much faster.  Seriously during the fight Venom vs Colossus, Colossus had trouble tackling Venom, and Venom was taking punches from Colossus and punching him right back in the face.  Carnage is superior to Venom in every way imaginable.

Carnage ftw.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30  Edited By InnerVenom123
@jack128875 said:
"
Carnage's attack won't hurt Colossus that much, BUT at least he CAN hit Colossus.  Being hit by a 50 tonner like Carnage aint a fun thing, even for someone like Colossus.  

Colossus, on the otherhand, would have trouble hitting Carnage at all, because Carnage is simply too much faster.  Seriously during the fight Venom vs Colossus, Colossus had trouble tackling Venom, and Venom was taking punches from Colossus and punching him right back in the face.  Carnage is superior to Venom in every way imaginable. Carnage ftw. "
In "Maximum Carnage", I believe it was retconned so that Carnage was a 90 tonner. I heard this from a major Carnage fanboy, so I doubt he's wrong.... unless he's messing with me. LOL
Micky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Micky

Colossus Wins

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Waffle Fries
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @jack128875 said:
"

Colossus, on the otherhand, would have trouble hitting Carnage at all, because Carnage is simply too much faster.  Seriously during the fight Venom vs Colossus, Colossus had trouble tackling Venom, and Venom was taking punches from Colossus and punching him right back in the face.  Carnage is superior to Venom in every way imaginable. Carnage ftw. "
In "Maximum Carnage", I believe it was retconned so that Carnage was a 90 tonner. I heard this from a major Carnage fanboy, so I doubt he's wrong.... unless he's messing with me. LOL "
I've read Maximum Carnage and owned all of the issues and no carnage was never shown to be that strong and did not show any feats what so ever that showed him to be that strong. Major  Fanboy's are usually the worst people to listen to.
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jack128875
@Edamame said:
"Neither combatant would win or lose.  "

Colossus would lose eventually after repeated pummeling from Carnage's long-distance attacks.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WeaponX510
@yodagod said:
" @Sparda: You realize that Colossus doesn't breath when in metal form.  He can  survive unaided in space and at the bottom of the ocean for days.  Carnage can't hurt him at all.  Carnage can't so much as poke him in the eye and cause any harm, since even Piotr's vulnerable areas i.e. eyes, ears, throat, genitals, are all organic steel that actually is far more durable than normal steel. "
true but carnage has broken threw solid steel and tanks before. i still say colossus wins due to a thunder clap of metal would weaken the symbiote to much
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By RavenDark

Colossus skin has been labelled just below artificial adamantium...he takes this...

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Goenitz

Tough here

pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pulamea

theese stupit thoughts of saying that a character can lift X tons is very wrong. 
However let's do it this way come if carnage is 50 tons he can definatlly hurt colosus.Yeah colosus is very durabl but a guy who can lift 50 tons can harm anyone.along with his agility i say cletus could win.

pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pulamea
@Edamame said:
"Which character is easier to KO? That is what it comes down to, in my opinion.  "

colosus is because carnage cannot be knocked out.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tesseract
@pulamea said:
"

theese stupit thoughts of saying that a character can lift X tons is very wrong. 
However let's do it this way come if carnage is 50 tons he can definatlly hurt colosus.Yeah colosus is very durabl but a guy who can lift 50 tons can harm anyone.along with his agility i say cletus could win.

"
What are you talking about....if someone can lift 50 tons, that doesn't mean he can hurt anyone.....
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pulamea said:
"@Edamame said:
"Which character is easier to KO? That is what it comes down to, in my opinion.  "
colosus is because carnage cannot be knocked out. "
Looks like someone didn't read Maximum Carnage.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Colossus ftw... I think Carnage is severely outmatched in strength alone against Piotr.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By Manchine

Carnage can't beat Luke Cage.  Colossus is even more powerful then Luke.  Colossus wins easily.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame:
I'm mainly factoring in on strength and durability, which IMO, is what would determine the battle. Not discounting Carnages agilit,y I don't think he could indefinitely evade all of Piotr's attack long enough to not get KO'd by massive hits from Colossus.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the darknessss
@yodagod said:
"@ThanosIsMad: Carnage couldn't get through Luke Cage's skin, and Colossus is far more durable than Cage.  Carnage can't hurt Piotr at all.  Colossus can do whatever he wants to Carnage though. "

defo,colossus win.