Captain Steve Rogers (Captain America) vs Deathstroke (H2H)

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By BringnIt

Wasn't the Cap/King Thor a What If?

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By sandiego008

@Dex_Starr said:

@Erik said:

@Dex_Starr:

I think you are trolling. You are going out of your way to poo poo literally every single feat.

I'm trolling because I find feats of Captain America hurting Onslaught suspicious? Or because I don't find the idea of Captain America holding up a skyscraper to be very feasable. Maybe you're just too much of a Captain America fanboy. Not to mention that the person who's defending Captain America was already caught showing out of context scans earlier in this thread.

Captain was also the last person standing against thanos in the infinity gauntlet run ... he wins against deathstroke ... he is marvels 'batman' ... and is incredibly resourceful for a 'human' level person.

Want to note that I'm not saying him being the last person standing against infinity thanos context is relevant to this thread. I just believe him to be better H2H than deathstroke.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#153  Edited By Saren

@sandiego008 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Erik said:

@Dex_Starr:

I think you are trolling. You are going out of your way to poo poo literally every single feat.

I'm trolling because I find feats of Captain America hurting Onslaught suspicious? Or because I don't find the idea of Captain America holding up a skyscraper to be very feasable. Maybe you're just too much of a Captain America fanboy. Not to mention that the person who's defending Captain America was already caught showing out of context scans earlier in this thread.

Captain was also the last person standing against thanos in the infinity gauntlet run ... he wins against deathstroke ... he is marvels 'batman' ... and is incredibly resourceful for a 'human' level person.

Want to note that I'm not saying him being the last person standing against infinity thanos context is relevant to this thread. I just believe him to be better H2H than deathstroke.

If you're saying he wins because he's Marvel's Batman, lol.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By Dex_Starr

@sandiego008 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Erik said:

@Dex_Starr:

It doesn't matter who Cap stands up to, he loses because Slade outclasses him in nearly everything. Captain America is Marvel's Batman? That's funny because Slade usually BEATS Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Erik said:

@Dex_Starr:

slade all ready beat the real batman.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By jashro44
@BringnIt said:

I think it happened in marvel canon but its pretty bad writing in terms of how it should have happened. Cap shouldn't be able to hurt thor given there stats.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By sandiego008

@CitizenBane: @Dex_Starr:@jashro44: Okay ... really I know who slade is.

What I wrote was written terribly. Steve can win here IMO ... he is no slouch ... I guess I meant to say ... by saying it wrong ... captain has comparable skills to batman .. but is better he is as good of a tactician ... stronger, faster, more agile, etc. But because he is slightly better doesn't mean deathstroke beats captain america ... Captain would win due to his skill set and training IMO ... he is the perfect balance of a soldier ... and his track record proves it .

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Dex_Starr

@sandiego008 said:

What I wrote was written terribly. Steve can win here IMO ... he is no slouch ... I guess I meant to say ... by saying it wrong ... captain has comparable skills to batman .. but is better he is as good of a tactician ... stronger, faster, more agile, etc. But because he is slightly better doesn't mean deathstroke beats captain america ... Captain would win due to his skill set and training IMO ... he is the perfect balance of a soldier ... and his track record proves it .

Uh huh, well no one is calling Steve a slouch, but he can't win here. He isn't as skilled as Batman and even though he's faster and stronger then Batman, it means nothing bcause he's not fighting Batman here. Cap is no more skilled than Deathstroke is so the idea that he'd win because of his skill is hogwash.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By MyronLee26

@jashro44 said:

@BringnIt said:

I think it happened in marvel canon but its pretty bad writing in terms of how it should have happened. Cap shouldn't be able to hurt thor given there stats.

Comics are so inconsistent these days. its pretty annoying.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way. Both guys are very tough and very skilled.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@CitizenBane said:

The Onslaught from Onslaught Returns is not at the same level as the one whose armor Hulk broke. And at any rate, Cap is hitting his exposed flesh, not his armor. Does someone care to tell me why that's supposed to be a feat?

Thank you for clarifying. I knew I could smell BS from a mile away.

Onslaught Reborn actually. Onslaught still possesses superhuman durability under his armor.

and So, youre saying that almost decapitating a being with superhuman durability is less impressive than ripping a steel door from an aircraft going 500 mph? hmmmmm.........

Again, it was the Onslaught from the original series who had that durability. If I'm not mistaken, this version didn't do a lot to indicate he'd retained that durability. He even got Thor and Hulk to fight each other so that he could possess whoever was stronger. Which would indicate that he felt either one of them was more durable than him.

And it appears we have very different definitions of what "almost decapitating" comprises.

Well Cap has drawn blood from and decapitated opponents that have superhuman durability (Baron Blood, Hulk, smashed through Iron Man's helmet after Vision compromised his armor's functions, Kang helmet, etc.). He was even about to decapitated King Thor. Not that hard to believe.

Well considering Cap has a nearly indestructible shield it's no surprise that he can harm characters like those.

Which is to say we're done positing the opinion Deathstroke can simply shrug off a shield strike? :P

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@CitizenBane said:

The Onslaught from Onslaught Returns is not at the same level as the one whose armor Hulk broke. And at any rate, Cap is hitting his exposed flesh, not his armor. Does someone care to tell me why that's supposed to be a feat?

Thank you for clarifying. I knew I could smell BS from a mile away.

Onslaught Reborn actually. Onslaught still possesses superhuman durability under his armor.

and So, youre saying that almost decapitating a being with superhuman durability is less impressive than ripping a steel door from an aircraft going 500 mph? hmmmmm.........

Again, it was the Onslaught from the original series who had that durability. If I'm not mistaken, this version didn't do a lot to indicate he'd retained that durability. He even got Thor and Hulk to fight each other so that he could possess whoever was stronger. Which would indicate that he felt either one of them was more durable than him.

And it appears we have very different definitions of what "almost decapitating" comprises.

Well Cap has drawn blood from and decapitated opponents that have superhuman durability (Baron Blood, Hulk, smashed through Iron Man's helmet after Vision compromised his armor's functions, Kang helmet, etc.). He was even about to decapitated King Thor. Not that hard to believe.

Well considering Cap has a nearly indestructible shield it's no surprise that he can harm characters like those.

Which is to say we're done positing the opinion Deathstroke can simply shrug off a shield strike? :P

Yes, I guess we are.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By sandiego008

@Dex_Starr said:

@sandiego008 said:

Uh huh, well no one is calling Steve a slouch, but he can't win here. He isn't as skilled as Batman and even though he's faster and stronger then Batman, it means nothing bcause he's not fighting Batman here. Cap is no more skilled than Deathstroke is so the idea that he'd win because of his skill is hogwash.

I disagree here ... deathstroke beats batman due to his mind and enhancements ... he only knows , from what I can recall like 10 or so fighting styles ... if not less. Capt mind = deathstrokes IMO ... capt > fighter IMO ... not by a large margin ... it is very very slight .. but it is IMO greater. This battle would be a very very long one .. endurance might even factor into it.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008:

While enhanced, CA does not use 90% of his brain.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Dex_Starr

@sandiego008 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@sandiego008 said:

I disagree here ... deathstroke beats batman due to his mind and enhancements ... he only knows , from what I can recall like 10 or so fighting styles ... if not less. Capt mind = deathstrokes IMO ... capt > fighter IMO ... not by a large margin ... it is very very slight .. but it is IMO greater. This battle would be a very very long one .. endurance might even factor into it.

You don't have to agree, but it's stillt rue. Deathstroke beats Batman because of his mind and enhancements. You make it sound as if Cap would beat Batman without his enhancements, if you put Cap on Batman's level physically then Bats would beat his ass. It doesn't matter how many styles he knows, Cap has done nothing to suggest he's more skilled than Deathstroke is.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#166  Edited By progenitorigin

Still going with the Cap on this one.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By sandiego008

@Dex_Starr said:

@sandiego008 said:

You don't have to agree, but it's stillt rue. Deathstroke beats Batman because of his mind and enhancements. You make it sound as if Cap would beat Batman without his enhancements, if you put Cap on Batman's level physically then Bats would beat his ass. It doesn't matter how many styles he knows, Cap has done nothing to suggest he's more skilled than Deathstroke is.

We agree to disagree .. and it isn't TRUE as you've stated ... it is your opinion. As you can't prove it ... you can only speculate ... just as I can't prove steve wins.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Dex_Starr

@sandiego008 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@sandiego008 said:

We agree to disagree .. and it isn't TRUE as you've stated ... it is your opinion. As you can't prove it ... you can only speculate ... just as I can't prove steve wins.

No, it's true because it's actual fact, Regardless of weather you agree or not. I can actually prove my point, you can't.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By sandiego008

@Dex_Starr: you can never prove to a fact a cross over battle ... of imaginary characters .. it is literally impossible ... so no .. it isn't true ...

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I'd have to say Deathstroke.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By progenitorigin

The point is, Rogers has shown strength feats such as hurling a piece of concrete debris roughly his own size at the corner of a building to take out a sniper's nest in a war flashback, so I think it's safe to say that he can hang with Deathstroke here, and i'm not even going to try and get into the whole comparison to Batman and arguing over who's better, that's a debate still left open. Fact is, if you want to use feats such as Deathstroke breaking the hand of a Green Lantern, I don't see why Captain America taking it to King Thor wouldn't be a viable feat.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By sandiego008

@progenitor said:

Fact is, if you want to use feats such as Deathstroke breaking the hand of a Green Lantern, I don't see why Captain America taking it to King Thor wouldn't be a viable feat.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#173  Edited By Erik

@Dex_Starr said:

It doesn't matter how many styles he knows, Cap has done nothing to suggest he's more skilled than Deathstroke is.

It matters if you are a master of every form of combat. That would suggest he does indeed have what it takes to take down Deathstroke assuming they were on even ground physically.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor said:

The point is, Rogers has shown strength feats such as hurling a piece of concrete debris roughly his own size at the corner of a building to take out a sniper's nest in a war flashback, so I think it's safe to say that he can hang with Deathstroke here, and i'm not even going to try and get into the whole comparison to Batman and arguing over who's better, that's a debate still left open. Fact is, if you want to use feats such as Deathstroke breaking the hand of a Green Lantern, I don't see why Captain America taking it to King Thor wouldn't be a viable feat.

I'm pretty sure that no one has used that feat, and even if they did it's viable because Kyle Rayner is a human with human durability, King Thor isn't.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By MyronLee26

@progenitor said:

That fight still annoys me. Like why would Kyle Rayner choose to engage a fist fight with DS? SMH, lol

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Dex_Starr

@MyronLee26:But I'm sure Cap KO'ing Rhino and harming King Thor makes load of sense right?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By progenitorigin

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

I'm pretty sure that no one has used that feat, and even if they did it's viable because Kyle Rayner is a human with human durability, King Thor isn't.

If anyone's going to use his feats of taking on members of the JLA, that's just part of it, and are you kidding me? The Green Lantern has fought against bricks like Mongul, if you're going to use that argument, then Green Lantern should have been dead long ago, especially if it's as easy as just reaching out and breaking his hand. It makes absolutely no sense. Cap's hung in there with the Hulk, as shown in a flashback involving Spider-Man repelling Rhino, Cap has also managed to take knocks from Namor and still go on, so him taking Thor off guard and beating him for a little bit isn't that far-fetched.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

If anyone's going to use his feats of taking on members of the JLA, that's just part of it, and are you kidding me? The Green Lantern has fought against bricks like Mongul, if you're going to use that argument, then Green Lantern should have been dead long ago, especially if it's as easy as just reaching out and breaking his hand. It makes absolutely no sense. Cap's hung in there with the Hulk, as shown in a flashback involving Spider-Man repelling Rhino, Cap has also managed to take knocks from Namor and still go on, so him taking Thor off guard and beating him for a little bit isn't that far-fetched.

It was one fight with several feats in it, such as Deathstroke blitzing Black Canary or being able to see Ray Palmer when he was miniaturized. It doesn't matter if Slade breaking Rayner's hand was in the fight, no one has used it as a feat.

Green Lantern has fought bricks like Mongul, but when has Kyle Rayner physically attempted to punch him instead of using constructs or energy attacks? You're making it sound like Kyle has superhuman physical stats. Kyle can fight bricks like Mongul when he's using his ring. Deathstroke is an enhanced level being who's also a top tier fighter, Kyle Rayner is neither of these things, so when he tries to fight physically and gets his hand broken then it's perfectly feasible. It's only CIS on Kyle's part for attempting to punch Slade then use his ring.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By progenitorigin

@MyronLee26 said:

@progenitor said:

That fight still annoys me. Like why would Kyle Rayner choose to engage a fist fight with DS? SMH, lol

It's bad writing, plain and simple.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@progenitor said:

It's bad writing, plain and simple.

It's CIS that Kyle threw a punch instead of using his ring, it's valid that Slade broke his hand though.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By progenitorigin

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

It was one fight with several feats in it, such as Deathstroke blitzing Black Canary or being able to see Ray Palmer when he was miniaturized. It doesn't matter if Slade breaking Rayner's hand was in the fight, no one has used it as a feat.

Green Lantern has fought bricks like Mongul, but when has Kyle Rayner physically attempted to punch him instead of using constructs or energy attacks? You're making it sound like Kyle has superhuman physical stats. Kyle can fight bricks like Mongul when he's using his ring. Deathstroke is an enhanced level being who's also a top tier fighter, Kyle Rayner is neither of these things, so when he tries to fight physically and gets his hand broken then it's perfectly feasible. It's only CIS on Kyle's part for attempting to punch Slade then use his ring.

Call it whatever you want, it was bad writng, a Green Lantern wouldn't just simply decide to throw down without using the ring, it makes absolutely no sense. Cap has managed to take down some of the best h2h fighters in the MU, Cap has gotten the upper hand on Daredevil, Wolverine, USAgent, even people such as Beast, has hung in with a pure fist fight with Deadpool, managed to hang with John Steele, the list goes on. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Cap wouldn't be able to pull a victory over Slade, especially nothing i've seen thus far in this thread.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

Call it whatever you want, it was bad writng, a Green Lantern wouldn't just simply decide to throw down without using the ring, it makes absolutely no sense. Cap has managed to take down some of the best h2h fighters in the MU, Cap has gotten the upper hand on Daredevil, Wolverine, USAgent, even people such as Beast, has hung in with a pure fist fight with Deadpool, managed to hang with John Steele, the list goes on. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Cap wouldn't be able to pull a victory over Slade, especially nothing i've seen thus far in this thread.

It's bad writing on Kyle's part, not Deathstroke's part. Cap has never beaten Daredevil in a legit fight, nor has he beaten Wolverine. US Agent isn't one of the best fighters in Marvel, Daredevil has beaten him as well. Captain America beat Beast...Deathstroke has beaten entire teams of metahumans including several class 100 bricks.

So really, out of all the characters you named, Captain America has wins over US Agent and Beast....Deathstroke has wins over Batman, Nightwing, Ravager, has effortlessly tooled Black Canary and Green Arrow at the same time, several teams including the Titans, Outsiders, Birds of Prey, stalemated Azrael in a sword fight, etc...

The feats aren't comparable.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By progenitorigin

@Dex_Starr: What are you talking about? Wolverine himself admitted that one of the best beatings he'd ever been given was from Captain America in a flashback when Wolverine had briefly defected to Baron Zemo. Not to mention Cap has curbstomped Wolverine with the shield before, if I recall, while saying "heal this." USAgent isn't one of the top, but if you read Walker, you know he's nothing to shrug a shoulder at. Mentioning the Azrael feat isn't really that impressive a feat, especially considering Azrael's been defeated by Bane, Batman. Deathstroke has defeated the Titans with prep, if I do recall, which is the same against a lot of the bigger enemies he's faced, so that plays a pretty big factor.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr: What are you talking about? Wolverine himself admitted that one of the best beatings he'd ever been given was from Captain America in a flashback when Wolverine had briefly defected to Baron Zemo. Not to mention Cap has curbstomped Wolverine with the shield before, if I recall, while saying "heal this." USAgent isn't one of the top, but if you read Walker, you know he's nothing to shrug a shoulder at. Mentioning the Azrael feat isn't really that impressive a feat, especially considering Azrael's been defeated by Bane, Batman. Deathstroke has defeated the Titans with prep, if I do recall, which is the same against a lot of the bigger enemies he's faced, so that plays a pretty big factor.

The closest that Captain America has ever gotten to beating Wolverine was their fight in Origins, which Cap lost. Beside that he KO'd him in Enemy of the State when Wolverine had been on the run for quite a while. I've read up on US Agent and the only impressive win he had was against Nuke in Siege. Azrael was defeated by Bane before his upgrade, the version that Slade fought had beaten Batman, Nightwing and Drake at the same time.

Slade has fought and beaten the Outsiders, and the Titans without prep.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#185  Edited By Saren

@progenitor said:

That's not really much of a feat, considering Logan had to fight off all the X-Men before that and teleport across the country. He was exhausted and had the bad luck to teleport right in front of a waiting Cap.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By progenitorigin

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

The closest that Captain America has ever gotten to beating Wolverine was their fight in Origins, which Cap lost. Beside that he KO'd him in Enemy of the State when Wolverine had been on the run for quite a while. I've read up on US Agent and the only impressive win he had was against Nuke in Siege. Azrael was defeated by Bane before his upgrade, the version that Slade fought had beaten Batman, Nightwing and Drake at the same time.

On the other hand, Cap has gotten the upper-hand and defeated Spidey while Parker was in the Iron Spider armor. It was during the death of Captain America arc where Wolverine admitted that Cap gave him one of the best beatings he'd ever been given, and he actually did defeat Wolverine, to the point where Wolverine was unconscious, again, this was when he briefly defected to Baron Zemo, back when Wolverine intended on becoming Cap's "sidekick," to get closer to him, which failed when Bucky nearly one-shotted him. Again, Cap has taken a beating from the likes of Namor and still fought on, has repelled the Hulk, I doubt Slade has the physical power to simply put Cap down, especially considering Erskine's serum makes it so Cap virtually can't fatigue, at least not for a long while, so while this could go either way, Cap isn't going down without Slade taking one hell of a beating.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

On the other hand, Cap has gotten the upper-hand and defeated Spidey while Parker was in the Iron Spider armor. It was during the death of Captain America arc where Wolverine admitted that Cap gave him one of the best beatings he'd ever been given, and he actually did defeat Wolverine, to the point where Wolverine was unconscious, again, this was when he briefly defected to Baron Zemo, back when Wolverine intended on becoming Cap's "sidekick," to get closer to him, which failed when Bucky nearly one-shotted him. Again, Cap has taken a beating from the likes of Namor and still fought on, has repelled the Hulk, I doubt Slade has the physical power to simply put Cap down, especially considering Erskine's serum makes it so Cap virtually can't fatigue, at least not for a long while, so while this could go either way, Cap isn't going down without Slade taking one hell of a beating.

Was this during World War 2? Because if Cap beat Wolverine back then it would of been against Wolverine when he didn't have adamantium. Not to mention the additional training Wolverine went through over the 60 years following that.

Captain America has fatigued before. He did so when he fought Nick Fury when he had that Shield Action Suit and that robotic arm, Cap makes specific comments that he was too tired to fight.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By progenitorigin

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@progenitor said:

Was this during World War 2? Because if Cap beat Wolverine back then it would of been against Wolverine when he didn't have adamantium. Not to mention the additional training Wolverine went through over the 60 years following that.

Captain America has fatigued before. He did so when he fought Nick Fury when he had that Shield Action Suit and that robotic arm, Cap makes specific comments that he was too tired to fight.

Yeah, I believe it was during WWII, Nick Fury was also present during the arc, I believe it was the same arc where Fury got the idea for S.H.I.E.L.D. after Cap explained his use of the shield. Even so, Wolverine was still a one-man army, even without the adamantium. I'll have to look for the instance where Cap said that, because I was sure that it was established that Cap couldn't tire with Erskine's serum.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Dex_Starr

@progenitor:It's from Cap 153

No Caption Provided

Now to be fair it's before his upgrade from the Viper but if he gained that ability afterwards, it wouldn't have been because of the Serum he originally used.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#190  Edited By Erik

It does not matter what was written before. It was a retroactive retcon that Rogers does not tire. It is not even an original retcon either. Just as one example off the top of my head, when he first fought Namor he stated that he cannot tire. The newer issues just reestablished what was forgotten.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Dex_Starr

Avengers 4, Cap's first encounter with Namor, no mention of infinite stamina

Avengers 117 Cap's second fight with Namor, no mention of infinite stamina

Captain America 423 Cap fights Namor again...no mention of infinite stamina.

So..which fight with Namor did he state that he had infinite stamina or doesn't tire?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#192  Edited By ReVamp

@The Stegman said:

i'm saying Deathstroke h2h i think he's better trained

No.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

He's probably not better trained but Cap hasn't done anything to suggest he's more skilled than Deathstroke is.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By ReVamp

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

He's probably not better trained but Cap hasn't done anything to suggest he's more skilled than Deathstroke is.

DS isn't at all that skilled. I'd like any Deathstroke feat where he doesn't have his powers.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

DS isn't at all that skilled. I'd like any Deathstroke feat where he doesn't have his powers.

Cap isn't that skilled, see his fight with Iron Fist. His fighting skills are severely overrated.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By ReVamp

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

Cap isn't that skilled, see his fight with Iron Fist. His fighting skills are severely overrated.

Not saying they are, but DEATHSTROKE's skills are way overrated. IMO, he's around about GA level.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

Not saying they are, but DEATHSTROKE's skills are way overrated. IMO, he's around about GA level.

You must not read a lot of Deathstroke if you think he's around Green Arrow's level of combat. He's only a notch or 2 below Batman's level. Deathstroke is an enhanced level character, he wouldn't be able to beat the crap out of teams of metahumans if he only had Green Arrow level fighting skills.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By ReVamp

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

You must not read a lot of Deathstroke if you think he's around Green Arrow's level of combat. He's only a notch or 2 below Batman's level.

I do. I read a lot of it. But I haven't seen any skill whatsoever that is noteworthy. Its not popular, but its my opinion.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

You must not read a lot of Deathstroke if you think he's around Green Arrow's level of combat. He's only a notch or 2 below Batman's level.

I do. I read a lot of it. But I haven't seen any skill whatsoever that is noteworthy. Its not popular, but its my opinion.

No, you really haven't, I can already tell. If you did then you would see that the idea of an enhanced level being with Green Arrow level fighting skills, stalemating Azrael, a guy who beat down Tim Drake, Nightwing and Batman at the same time, or fighting off the Outsiders and Titans at the same time, is complete hogwash.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By MyronLee26

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Stegman said:

No.

You must not read a lot of Deathstroke if you think he's around Green Arrow's level of combat. He's only a notch or 2 below Batman's level. Deathstroke is an enhanced level character, he wouldn't be able to beat the crap out of teams of metahumans if he only had Green Arrow level fighting skills.

I may be wrong, but didnt Green Arrow stalemate Deathstroke in a sword fight once?