• 75 results
#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone has the standard gear for them. The standard Blaster Rifle, pistol, grenades if they have them, close combat weapons if they have them, and standard armor. Phase 2 armor for Clone Troopers.

Phasma and Rex have their unique gear.

Start 1 mile apart in a forest. who wins?

#2 Posted by lukespeedblitz (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Phasma? *vomits*

clones wreck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
#3 Posted by deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf (965 posts) - - Show Bio

rex kills her

#5 Posted by Killerwasp (17361 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol come on sfw come on... lol

Avatar image for emperor_jar_jar
#6 Posted by Emperor_Jar_Jar (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Rex solos.

#7 Posted by Stormdriven (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

What’s stopping Rex from killing them all himself? 501st stomp

#8 Posted by Warlockmage (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

Rex.... solos?

Rex solos yeah

#9 Posted by omnipotence88 (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Phasma have some new feats?

#10 Posted by Vertigo- (17726 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen TLJ yet (since it's not out where I am), but from TFA.... Rex solos

#11 Posted by RedHeathen (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Rex and his men. The CT's aren't specified, so I'll assume they are his men from the 501st. Phasma and the rest would be so lucky as to defeat them...in their dreams.

Rex and his men were the best of the best of an army who were canonically the best in the galaxy.

#12 Posted by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Rex and his clone troopers are way more experienced, trained, and work in units but can act on their own if seperated. These first order and Ms. phasma get rekt hard.

#13 Posted by ParagonNate (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't really an argument to be made for Phasma here. Rex>Phasma, Clones>First Order Stormtroopers

#14 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11474 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma is the Boba Fett of this new trilogy

Rex and his 501st troopers win.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (42479 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma is virtually featless. The only issue is whether or not Rex's weapons can damage Phasma's armor. As far clones vs. Stormtroopers, fodder is fodder.

Avatar image for emperor_jar_jar
#16 Posted by Emperor_Jar_Jar (509 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#17 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma dies on the account that she sucks so goddamn much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#18 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperor_jar_jar said:

Rex solos.

Clones had somewhat of an aim. Strom troopers did not

#19 Posted by ParagonNate (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Phasma is virtually featless. The only issue is whether or not Rex's weapons can damage Phasma's armor. As far clones vs. Stormtroopers, fodder is fodder.

The clones are fodder?

#20 Posted by JediXMan (42479 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

The clones are fodder?

They're basic fodder foot soldiers. Nothing particularly impressive. If we only look at gear, First Order troops shouldbe better equipped. But if we just look at feats, I don't think they really differ by much.

#21 Posted by ParagonNate (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@paragonnate said:
@jedixman said:

The clones are fodder?

They're basic fodder foot soldiers. Nothing particularly impressive. If we only look at gear, First Order troops shouldbe better equipped. But if we just look at feats, I don't think they really differ by much.

Eh, fodder is relative I think. Drop a clone in Munchkinland and he'd be unstoppable. Clones have displayed better accuracy, better tactics and better everything really. There's nothing really separating say, Echo or Fives or Hardcase or any number of clones from nearly every single one of their brothers. Some are better than others sure, but the gap between them isn't huge.

#22 Posted by RedHeathen (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It depends on which type clones, but they (the Kamino Fett clones) were still very well trained. They were definitely fodder regardless of how well trained, but I don't see how that affects this OP. Like I said in my previous reply, the type of CT is not mentioned. If this is Rex, then I'd hope that the CT's are his men from the 501st, who should all be exceptional.

@emperor_jar_jar said:

Rex solos.

The Kamino Fett clones should all be good shots, and the ST were as well. It was usually when they tried to shot key characters that they'd miss. At the very least, Vader's Fist is nothing to scoff at. I know the joke about ST, but in truth they weren't bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It depends on which type clones, but they (the Kamino Fett clones) were still very well trained. They were definitely fodder regardless of how well trained, but I don't see how that affects this OP. Like I said in my previous reply, the type of CT is not mentioned. If this is Rex, then I'd hope that the CT's are his men from the 501st, who should all be exceptional.

@trust_this_786 said:
@emperor_jar_jar said:

Rex solos.

The Kamino Fett clones should all be good shots, and the ST were as well. It was usually when they tried to shot key characters that they'd miss. At the very least, Vader's Fist is nothing to scoff at. I know the joke about ST, but in truth they weren't bad.

did u watch the original trilogy lol.

#24 Edited by Wolfrazer (16184 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: Why does that matter? Frankly by movie showings, the FO Troopers are the weakest out of the 3 Trooper types melee aspect aside in this New Canon.

Clones >>>>>>> Stormtroopers >>> FO Troopers.

#25 Posted by RedHeathen (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@redheathen said:
@jedixman said:

@trust_this_786 said:
@emperor_jar_jar said:

Rex solos.

did u watch the original trilogy lol.

I did. Did you?

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#26 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

Rex and the 501st pretty easily.

Phasma kinda sucked.

#27 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they can't get through Phasma's armors

And the storm trooper with the button was more impressive than Kylo Ren against Finn

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
#28 Posted by deactivated-5aba78567e8b5 (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma solos

#29 Posted by CuckedCurry (959 posts) - - Show Bio

^

#30 Posted by Red_Viper (69 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by CourtoftheOwls (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma and the First Order take this. Phasma's armor is infinitely better and the soldiers are better trained

EDIT: Typo + clarification

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#32 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for greysentinel365
#33 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6178 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by CourtoftheOwls (125 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by RuizhiPieter (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma, why? Her Chronium armor should be able to make her survive if getting shot, thus how she is good eith a spear, although Rex is powerful and badass, I have to go witt Phasma.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#36 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruizhipieter:

She'll never make it to close range though, sustained fire or grenade will take her out.

#37 Edited by RuizhiPieter (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthsenju: Didnt you see that in TLJ the fire didnt damage her armor? And yes her spear should take care of close range if you have read the phasma novel you should know she is a scrye warrior and knows how to use a spear.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#38 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6178 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by dark-sith123 (5026 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasma and her troopers.

Rex was being beaten by Governor Pryce in H2H (someone who got pretty much trounced by Sabine) and Phasma's armor is infinitely better- not to mention she was beating Finn in their engagement- Finn, who is a Rex+ level opponent. Phasma > Rex. The rest doesn't really matter because even if Phasma's troopers die she can quickly take down the fodder clones that remain.

#40 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark-sith123 said:

Phasma and her troopers.

Rex was being beaten by Governor Pryce in H2H (someone who got pretty much trounced by Sabine) and Phasma's armor is infinitely better- not to mention she was beating Finn in their engagement- Finn, who is a Rex+ level opponent. Phasma > Rex. The rest doesn't really matter because even if Phasma's troopers die she can quickly take down the fodder clones that remain.

You seriously just argued a way out of his prime Rex as proof? Wow. His feats in Clone Wars trump your out of prime example handily. But ok.

#41 Posted by dark-sith123 (5026 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

What Clone Wars feats?

Phasma's still better. Holding the advantage over Finn in a relatively brief engagement blows anything Rex has done out of the park.

#42 Posted by Emperorb777 (11099 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark-sith123: Holding an advantage over a janitor isnt impressive and is pretty sad.

#43 Posted by dark-sith123 (5026 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3005 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Wolfrazer (16184 posts) - - Show Bio

@amonfire1776: Wasn't really counting those, just the Troopers. But if including them, they'd be dead last.

#46 Edited by Amonfire1776 (3005 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Good point although I would put them above rebels and resistance fighters...

#47 Posted by dark-sith123 (5026 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Battle Droids are trash. Their overwhelming numerical superiority is what allowed them to stand a chance.

Heck, Jar Jar manuevered around Battle Droids- two Droidekas face-to-face with Binks failed to kill him. Padmé also shot droids in a straight fight multiple times. Commander Thorn (I think his name was) was completely surrounded yet still took down, like, half the Battle Droids. Mace Windu took on hundreds- maybe thousands- on Dantooine. Obi-Wan deflected omnidirectional blaster fire from thousands of droids. I could go on and on and on and on.

#48 Posted by Jirou (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Rex would demolish Phasma, her feats are ridiculously low. First Order Stormtroopers have been decidedly less impressive than clone troopers by feats.

#49 Posted by Wolfrazer (16184 posts) - - Show Bio

@amonfire1776: Eh, Rebels? Not sure, Resistance Fighters...I don't even think we've even seen them in action so fair enough.

#50 Posted by dark-sith123 (5026 posts) - - Show Bio

@jirou:

She was beating Finn, who again, has lots of feats in the RT I linked. Her armor is also far better than Rex's, seeing how Rose's blaster shot merely bounced off her shoulder. We don't really have solid 1v1 feats for Rex in TCW but in Rebels he was losing to Pryce in a H2H battle.

Rex definitely won't demolish Phasma, if anything, Phasma demolishes him.