Captain Planet vs Dr. Doom

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King Saturn

Dr. Doom cannot use pollution to destroy Captain Planet but he has 15 hours of prep time to take Captain Planet out. Can Doom do it ?

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lord Doom

I don't want to seem bias but...Doom wins this.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lord Doom

King Saturn says:

"Lord Doom says:
"I don't want to seem bias but...Doom wins this."

LOL. May I ask how ? I know that this fight isnt a curbstomp cause pollution is really the only direct weakness known to Captain Planet but that is not to say Doom couldnt figure out something. But if it came down to an all out battle Doom could really be in trouble. Captain Planet is basically Superman with the ability to control the elements and manipulate matter. "

I was just joking with you.I'm not really sure who wins.Doom is a pretty powerful villian and he has some tough ass armor but I don't know all of what Planet can to.I will return with a real answer though.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King Saturn

Lord Doom says:

LOL. May I ask how ? I know that this fight isnt a curbstomp cause pollution is really the only direct weakness known to Captain Planet but that is not to say Doom couldnt figure out something. But if it came down to an all out battle Doom could really be in trouble. Captain Planet is basically Superman with the ability to control the elements and manipulate matter.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King Saturn

Lord Doom says:

"King Saturn says:
"Lord Doom says:
LOL. May I ask how ? I know that this fight isnt a curbstomp cause pollution is really the only direct weakness known to Captain Planet but that is not to say Doom couldnt figure out something. But if it came down to an all out battle Doom could really be in trouble. Captain Planet is basically Superman with the ability to control the elements and manipulate matter. "
I was just joking with you.I'm not really sure who wins.Doom is a pretty powerful villian and he has some tough ass armor but I don't know all of what Planet can to.I will return with a real answer though."

Oh Okay.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sling Shot

Cap Planet wins. After devising for days different ways to manipulate the very energy that comprises Cap Planet's physiology Doom creates an apparatus that will do the trick and as Cap Descends through sky light Doom opens up in arrogant maniacal monologue. And just at that moment Cap shouts "Heart!"

And Doom goes through a transformation in his very soul that reveals the futility of his life's passions for dominance and evil.

Renouncing his old ways Doom dis-armours and takes trhe name Victor Over-Doom.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By cpt_linger

captain planet ftw!

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By iSHADOW

Sling Shot says:

"Cap Planet wins. After devising for days different ways to manipulate the very energy that comprises Cap Planet's physiology Doom creates an apparatus that will do the trick and as Cap Descends through sky light Doom opens up in arrogant maniacal monologue. And just at that moment Cap shouts "Heart!"And Doom goes through a transformation in his very soul that reveals the futility of his life's passions for dominance and evil.Renouncing his old ways Doom dis-armours and takes trhe name Victor Over-Doom."

hahaha awesome.

maybe the next battle should be the sinestro corps vs. the care bears

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sling Shot

You allready know how that 'll go down. When All is said and done good wins out.