Captain Phasma (Star Wars) vs MCU Okoye

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Captain Phasma (Star Wars) vs MCU Okoye (9 votes)

Captain Phasma 56%
Okoye 44%

Standard gear for each, including blasters and staffs. Who wins in a fight to the death?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for norrinradd55485
NorrinRadd55485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phasma got her ass handed to her by her subordinate stormptrooper, if okoye could find a weakness, (You never said she can't have t'challa's help in the prep area) she could maybe get a weapon strong enough to fight, and she's a better fighter than phasma

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinradd55485: i said standard gear and the only thing Okoye has ever used is her spear

NorrinRadd55485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NorrinRadd55485

@zr2011: I see, how could I be so stupid.... Phasma stomps then by gear, she got a staff that can hold up against lightsabers

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okoye wins 6-7/10 I believe.

I'm pretty sure there was a director statement that her spear was made of vibranium, in which case it punches through Phasma's armor like wet paper. Her armor, from what I've seen, has pretty could energy durability, but I dont remember it ever have been given any solid piercing durability.

I'll be nice and say that her staff can hold up to Okoye's spear. Okoye still laughably outskills Phasma (considering she got her ass handed to her by Finn who is a janitorial stormtrooper) and I'm fairly confident Okoye could get past the staff and kill her.

That said, Okoye doesn't have any decent speed feats so if Phasma can get her blaster up in time she can just mag dump her in the face and there is little Okoye can do to stop it. However, given that Okoye is a mainly physical fighter, I believe she can close to close range fast enough a majority of the time

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phasma has quite advanced technology, without the proper weaponry it would take a good skill advantage to beat.

Phasma after all is not a stormtrooper his armor is not rubbish, Okoye would have to hit specific points to get her killed or use "jiu jitsu style" H2H that ignore armor defense, although the effectiveness of H2H against armor is quite questionable.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: Does the armor have any good piercing feats? Okoye's spear is vibranium

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is true! I was just trying to give some love to Phasma, who was only humiliated in the movies and is treated as a joke by the fans.

spear vibranium can certainly kill her ... poor Phasma

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Phasma loses lol, stab to the head/heart is all that it takes

NorrinRadd55485

Forum Posts