#351 Posted by Tedirey (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidal-droid:

And Superman is equal to Cap. Deny it all you want but the comic saw print.

And yes they're above Hal and definitely above his whipping boy Sinestro.

#352 Edited by Tedirey (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Captain Marvel has a healing factor now? Could've fooled me. Sinestro stomps.

You need to read the whole thread or else you would just be making a fool of yourself with those comments of yours.

#353 Posted by Tedirey (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

@krleavenger:

Yet you said: " Shazam's punches without magic lightning won't make Superman feel a thing"

So how can I be serious with you? If you're really serious with that claim, then I'm sorry we're not on the same level of logical thinking. No offense.

You don't remember me taking that back? Saying something like "yeah, that is too much, Superman can definitely feel Superman's punch". I can find that post and post it here if you want. You don't have to take me seriously and no, I'm not offended. But I'm not sure what that has to do with you posting out of context scans.

You only took that back after I've proven that Superman felt pain with just CM's grip. That's the only route you'll have to take to save yourself further embarrassment for you and your circle of friends.

#354 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@lord_spectrum said:
@tedirey said:
@lord_spectrum said:
@tedirey said:

@lord_spectrum:

Yes. He was fighting J'onn and the Gray Man's possession at the same time. He won that fight. J'onn is already down when Cap already succeeded in breaking free of the possession and he's a little unaware of what was going on and J'onn took advantage.

What i meant is when Cap broke free of mind control, the strain of possession might have weakened him, and including the fact that he was unaware of anything gave Jonnz great chance to suprise hit him, though i am not sure, can you clarify that?

Also i rememmber Billy winning handily against Justice League and nearly killing Jonnz during Underworld Unleashed event.

Captain Marvel vs Martian Manhunter

Neron succeeded in corrupting the League as their worst possible persona has emerged. Shazam did not really win but he was just trying to survive the assault and free his friends. He succeeded by summoning the Shazam bolt. Here:

Captain Marvel vs JLA

Wait a minute, so he, while weakened/1/3 of power and with a broken hand no-sells Wonder Woman - level punches and evades a blitz from Wally West, damn that guy is good even at his weakest, then with his powers restored shruges them off and nearly chockes Jonnz to death, damn that guy is a tough and i thought Black Adam was the beast in that family. :/

Despite the power-sharing, Neron is even dampening his powers. And when Blaze removed that power dampening, his usual healing factor kicked-in and it instantly healed his broken arm which was inflicted by Black Adam earlier.

Yeah, i rememmber Cap having insane healing factor that would give Lobo's HF a run for his own money, i also rememmber him regenerating from being turned inside out in a split second in JLA comic and during Brave New World calling down his mystical lightning to heal himself. :D

#355 Posted by Tedirey (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum:

Yeah. Tell that to the Sinestro fans and they'll ridicule you for every fact you presented. Makes me wonder why there's such an abundance of mediocre posters here now. A few years ago, this site is reasonable and logical. Now, it's full of fanboy madness.

#356 Posted by spiderbuck1 (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick1994 said:

Captain Marvel with mid-difficulty.

Sinestro's constructs would prove troublesome at first, but Captain Marvel would eventually close the distance and take him down.

#357 Posted by Dhanraj (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain marvel wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab39f2267ace
#358 Posted by deactivated-5ab39f2267ace (170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick1994: You clearly are misinformed and continue to pursue these bs arguments you've made for characters who would still beat Captain Marvel. So I'll play along.

1. You mean to say Orion has inferior feats? Pray tell. I've never seen Captain Marvel do this.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Or this.

No Caption Provided

2. LOL? Doomsday? You mean to say the varying incarnations of Doomsday don't have the feats? H/P Doomsday stomped Clark and DOS killed him. Some classy Google+ level lowballing you've done here.

3. No the hypocrisy is on your end because you can't be objective enough to throw aside your obvious bias and wank for Cap. Marvel and ignorance of other characters. Orion's strength feats crap on Billys. And continuing to use ABC logic for him makes little to no sense when he has superior striking feats to Captain Marvel.

Yes he has. 4 times.

Superman #102

The Power of SHAZAM! #46

Superman/Batman #4

Superman #216

None of those are stalemates and have been debunked throughout this thread many times. Having to read through of any more of what you post is going to give me acid-reflux. All these red-herrings for characters who would beat the shit out of Captain Marvel prove you have no arguments left.

#359 Edited by deactivated-5ab39f2267ace (170 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

@homicidal-droid:

And Superman is equal to Cap. Deny it all you want but the comic saw print.

And yes they're above Hal and definitely above his whipping boy Sinestro.

1. Theres nothing to deny. The burden of proof falls on you to prove that, relying on bullcrap word of mouth and statements when the feats say otherwise is another tier of ignorance.

2. No they aren't. You've been proven wrong and humiliated throughout this entire thread its a wonder you haven't crawled back to Killermovies or Google+ where people like you belong. You're clearly biased and have never picked up a comic that displays the feats of these characters. At least children would have some excuse for this much naivety and ignorance, but yours is just pitiful.

@tedirey said:
@homicidal-droid said:

Also Captain Marvel has a healing factor now? Could've fooled me. Sinestro stomps.

You need to read the whole thread or else you would just be making a fool of yourself with those comments of yours.

The lack of self-awareness that you have is ironic. Half of this battle involves people destroying the already terrible arguments you've made and you resorting to out of context scans from alternate universes to somehow solidify your terrible points. Its like talking to somebody whos IQ is in the single digits they literally just don't know how much crap they're full of.

#360 Edited by The_Dog_of_War (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidal-droid said:

@nick1994: You clearly are misinformed and continue to pursue these bs arguments you've made for characters who would still beat Captain Marvel. So I'll play along.

1. You mean to say Orion has inferior feats? Pray tell. I've never seen Captain Marvel do this.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

You're using Orion's direct confrontations against Superman to show that he's equal to Superman, but I can't use Captain Marvel's confrontations against Superman?

That's textbook hypocrisy.

2. LOL? Doomsday? You mean to say the varying incarnations of Doomsday don't have the feats? H/P Doomsday stomped Clark and DOS killed him. Some classy Google+ level lowballing you've done here.

Doomsday doesn't have the feats to indicate that he can give Superman as much trouble as he does.

Superman has mountain level strength feats and Doomsday doesn't, but Doomsday has still smacked Superman around.

3. No the hypocrisy is on your end because you can't be objective enough to throw aside your obvious bias and wank for Cap. Marvel and ignorance of other characters. Orion's strength feats crap on Billys. And continuing to use ABC logic for him makes little to no sense when he has superior striking feats to Captain Marvel.

What strength feats does Orion have that "crap" on Captain Marvel's? You talking about his fights with Superman?

And no, Orion doesn't have better striking feats, since Captain Marvel has actually damaged Superman (busted his nose) with his punches, while Orion has not.

Yes he has. 4 times.

Superman #102

The Power of SHAZAM! #46

Superman/Batman #4

Superman #216

None of those are stalemates and have been debunked throughout this thread many times. Having to read through of any more of what you post is going to give me acid-reflux. All these red-herrings for characters who would beat the shit out of Captain Marvel prove you have no arguments left.

Neither one of them defeated the other, or gained any advantage.

So yes they were stalemates.

#361 Edited by deactivated-5ab39f2267ace (170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick1994:

1. I said physically comparable I never said they we're equals. I'm not perpetuating the idea (like you are) of another character being equal to another character based on random scans and red-herrings.

2. Didn't say you couldn't use Captain Marvel's confrontation quit putting words in my mouth or use some reading comprehension for goodness sake. Regardless of what you post (which honestly is starting to make me lose brain cells) they aren't equals by feats.

3. Stop saying this shit about Doomsday. You're clearly ignorant so just stop posting it.

4. Superman is far stronger than mountain level strength. So is Doomsday.

5. Oh really? Orion hasn't punched Superman and damaged him? More ignorance. This is the guy whos physically matched Darkseid and overpowered him in a strictly H2H battle nothing Captain Marvel would ever be capable of.

No Caption Provided

6. No they weren't. But we've established some things so I'll leave you with this.

• Orion, Martian Manhunter, Superman and Sinestro would all defeat Billy if not outright kick his head in with low to moderate difficulty.
  • You're incapable at making an actual counterpoint and resort to fallacies or using other characters as a scapegoat.
  • You wank Captain Marvel to such horrible degrees that fans of him (such as myself) are ashamed.
  • You know nothing of the characters that you've mentioned. Pick up a comic and stop wasting my time.
#362 Edited by The_Dog_of_War (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidal-droid said:

3. Stop saying this shit about Doomsday. You're clearly ignorant so just stop posting it.

4. Superman is far stronger than mountain level strength. So is Doomsday.

All right, prove me wrong. Show me a mountain level or higher strength feat for Doomsday.

And yes I know Superman is above mountain level+ strength feats.

5. Oh really? Orion hasn't punched Superman and damaged him? More ignorance. This is the guy whos physically matched Darkseid and overpowered him in a strictly H2H battle nothing Captain Marvel would ever be capable of.

No Caption Provided

I don't recall Orion ever damaging Superman with his strikes, but Captain Marvel has at least twice.

And yeah, Orion did beat Darkseid, but Orion was incapable of beating Superman in a H2H battle.

And in all those fights I listed Superman didn't beat Captain Marvel in a H2H battle.

6. No they weren't. But we've established some things so I'll leave you with this.

• Orion, Martian Manhunter, Superman and Sinestro would all defeat Billy if not outright kick his head in with low to moderate difficulty.
  • You're incapable at making an actual counterpoint and resort to fallacies or using other characters as a scapegoat.
  • You wank Captain Marvel to such horrible degrees that fans of him (such as myself) are ashamed.
  • You know nothing of the characters that you've mentioned. Pick up a comic and stop wasting my time.

Well neither Superman, or Martian Manhunter (Captain Marvel has actually overpowered J'onn before) have kicked Captain Marvel's head in with all the fights they had.

But if you have scans or sources of Superman consistently dominating Captain Marvel in any of their fights, then I will concede that Superman is superior to Cap.

#363 Posted by Blaredevil (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro ftw.

#364 Posted by Uallhoes (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Black adam and Shazam r out of sinestro's league

#365 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

sinestro

#366 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro handily.

#367 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel barely

#368 Posted by FUKUTORA (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@oni_bane said:

Captain Marvel, he is stronger and faster.