Captain Marvel(MCU) Vs Steppenwolf(DCEU)

Avatar image for ratniknasjeveru
RatnikNaSjeveru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in West City because why not?

Victory by any means necessary.

Who Wins?

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I going to say Cap, by speed, flight and somewhat better striking.

Abanata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol above these things , the wolf is bricks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JimmyKaluthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BreakOfUpgrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel stomp.

JackaOlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf is weak asf

he has nothing

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting battle!

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf > Superman > Captain Marvel

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 death4bunnies  Moderator

Captain Marvel stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-606071931aa92
deactivated-606071931aa92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratniknasjeveru:

Steppenwolf stomps. He will be OP in the Snyder Cut which will give us more feats, but, even Zeus, with the help of others, struggled to take down Steppy, and Steppy was curb stomping the Justice League until Superman arrived. Steppenwolf stepstomps Carol.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel curbstomps

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Gaurdian  Online

Carol stomps for the next 2 weeks, dies after the 18th

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hits from superman couldn't put him down, what exactly is carol going to do to him that he hasn't tanked?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 death4bunnies  Moderator

@cykrill said:

@ratniknasjeveru:

Steppenwolf stomps. He will be OP in the Snyder Cut which will give us more feats, but, even Zeus, with the help of others, struggled to take down Steppy, and Steppy was curb stomping the Justice League until Superman arrived. Steppenwolf stepstomps Carol.

This is cannon steppenwolf, Snyder steppenwolf will not be cannon.

The Snyder cut will not be cannon says Snyder himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He took 2 hits from Supes that put him down hard and he barely got up after. No way is he on Supes' level. Carol can just fly around and blast him or bullrush him like she did to spaceships. I hate her but she only loses if she stands there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyena401: lol pretty sure she can no sell his hits if she stands still like with thanos’ headbutt

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol blitzes.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: Thanos' headbutt is nowhere near that flashback strike

She still curbstomps his ass

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyena401: the first hit he was down for 5 seconds and that includes the scene change, the next hit he immediately reacted to arthur trying to stab him and the last combo was s combined attack from Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Superman

Captain Marvel still curbstomps, there's no need to undersell Steppenwolf

Avatar image for deactivated-604a17ecd899e
deactivated-604a17ecd899e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stepp one shots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomps him even worse than Clark.

Satanishki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By organic

Step based on feats and not faultly mcu headcanon scaling.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: actually they are and his punches are'nt stronger than that strike either way much less by far

Carol does'nt have a single punching feat better than superman's unless you mean a bullrush then yeah she oneshots him

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@baalhaddad:

1.Based on?

2.His normal hits are far above that, even guys like Arhutr tanked hits from Worf using his ax, while we saw what Thanos did to Thor

3.She bruised Thanos irrc and yeah in some cases bullrush should scale to striking yes, for example here Superboy-Prime easily destroyed 300 miles thick and who knows how many millions of miles long construct made by Lantern corps with a bullrush while no selling same force in the process( evrey action has an equal reaction etc)and he can hurt and even put himslef down with his own hits, so i do think this scales to his striking, just like think that Surtur feat scales to Hulk or WE tooSuperman, which i consider city block+ should scale to Superman

No Caption Provided

Headbutt is weaker than a punch for the same reason a finger flick or backhand is

But i'm talking about the flashback strike, which i do think thanos punch is above aswell as thor tanking but i do not mean steppenwolf's degualr strikes which arthur did'nt tank either

She did'nt bruise him he had the bruises before she got to earth as for the bullrush thing superboy prime is using his fist(the same way carol did sanctuary) which is different than your face(which superman did the world engine) if someone thows a rock at you and you block it with your fisy it'll hurt like hell but if it hits your face it could kill you so even though you can scale her durabilitt off her bullrush it would be directly to her face like clark's WE bullrush(plus he has zod's running punch which matched his WE+ level bulrush)

No Caption Provided

As for thanos bruising the image is when thanos gave his all my years of conquesf speech, the reason he has them there but not in the wand figgt is the same reason i told moneybringshappiness: inconsistency in cgi

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 death4bunnies  Moderator

Diana

Aquaman.

Batmans Knightcrawler.

Amazon.

------------

I have little to no respect for that axe....

And honestly I personally dont want to hear anyone who uses this... Out of context Ground slam....say the word consistency again.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: you can't move you head at the same speed as your arm and weight is irrelevant to the power of these characters hence why i btought it up, in the end what would matter is something we disagree on: Momentum

He hit him with the sam axe but that was more of a swing than a fullpowered strike(which is what the flashback one was) once again: Momentum

I posted the image above it was the same bruises and he had them before they were from cap using mjlonir they were not in wanda fight, then came back due to inconsistency

No Caption Provided

There you can see the exact bruises later on she did'nt do anything to him

Except that you don't have to have your skull broken to die at all and as i said it's completely different to tank somethimg with your hands than your face, your right we could'nt see her with the first bullrush but when she did the second(coming from the bottom through the top) her hands were extended outwards so it would be nonsensical to think she did it any different than when we can see her

Overall i do think that Captain Marvel would curbstomp Steppenwolf but she is'nt oneshotting him with a punch or energy blast, she can with a bullrush for sure though

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@baalhaddad:

Thanos being bruised then not then bruised again is probably just his healing factor..

If we saw superman fighting and get a black eye, then not have a black eye, then have a black eye again later in battle as he was still continuously getting beatdowns,(all under a yellow sun) id just assume he healed then was bruised again.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Baalhaddad

@death4bunnies said:

@baalhaddad:

Thanos being bruised then not then bruised again is probably just his healing factor..

If we saw superman fighting and get a black eye, then not have a black eye, then have a black eye again later in battle as he was still continuously getting beatdowns,(all under a yellow sun) id just assume he healed then was bruised again.

Except they are the EXACT same bruises and healing factor? Did'nt he maintain the scar iron man gave him in IW

If that battle took place between different lengths of time thdn maybe and maybe if he has a healing factor biut thanos does'nt and it'snot to that level and as i said those bruises are EXACTLY the same not like a black eye which would mostly just be a dark cloured part of the face bit the exact same bruises cheek for cheek to think carol gave him back the same bruises cap gave him is laughable

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf is waaaay too slow and pretty weak; I'll come back to this thread post-Snyder cut

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Carol takes his axe to the face just because she can, then oneshots him.

Avatar image for scoreponitcerso
ScorePonitCerso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ScorePonitCerso

@darkpsychiclord_prime said:

Lol Carol takes his axe to the face just because she can, then oneshots him.

Axe is useless so she not want to use it.

No Caption Provided

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@baalhaddad: Momentum really does not matter much with these characters, it cannot explain even a fraction of force they have, what we are here talking is only based on RL logic and there, mass is part of KE as well, the mass of head would make up for slight lack of speed, the impact would at worst be comperable

As for Wolf, we saw that he can instantly accelerate to his top speed like all other characters when he matched Diana, and here he had more than a meter of empty space to build up his swing, so that is cheap excuse reall

I posted the image above it was the same bruises and he had them before they were from cap using mjlonir they were not in wanda fight, then came back due to inconsistency

As i siad lets wait for Money to post it, i think the ones he used to post showed something different,t personally i might agree with you i always before argued that she did nothing to him as well

Except that you don't have to have your skull broken to die at all and as i said it's completely different to tank somethimg with your hands than your face, your right we could'nt see her with the first bullrush

Something that would kill you would probably break your hands as well, at worst it would hurt like hell, here Boy Prime no solled this for example, as did Carol and they did not really just hit something with that force once, Carol hit it few times, since she destroyed very thick ship, so it would definitely scale to durability for both but not only that but with her, she did not even have her arms foward really

but when she did the second(coming from the bottom through the top) her hands were extended outwards so it would be nonsensical to think she did it any different than when we can see her

? This is literally first shot of her after bullrush was over, no arms foward really, so i dont see what you mean

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Overall i do think that Captain Marvel would curbstomp Steppenwolf but she is'nt oneshotting him with a punch or energy blast, she can with a bullrush for sure though

She does one shot with punch or blast really

Do you know what momentum means? How could it not matter bu weight does? If it does'nt matter then if thanos bust a mountain with finger flick then a punch would be no stronger why a backhand is weaker than a punch or how about comparing a casual punch to a full powered jab if we go by that logic then there'd be no way to scale up those from each other

He posted the image to me in the SM vs CM thread and they were the same exact bruises infact it's because of that thread that i looked up that image

No it really would not, and i do agree it would scale to her durabilty, the point i was making is that letting something hit your hands is far more comfortable than letting it hit your face which is why you use your hands to block your face in a fight even the simpliest hits to the face will hurt far more than if it strikes your hand has anyone ever knocked someone out by punching that person's hand? No and not to mention than steppenwolf's axe blade is like an inch or two wide, all that force will be concentrated on one small are of her head

In that shot it's after she's gone through the top of the ship and is preparing to go through the bottom(right when she charges up) and then when we see her come through from bottom to top she has her hand's projected outwards so that image is an extremely poor counter

She does'nt at all she does'nt have better striking than superman and he did'nt oneshot steppenwolf so she aint oneshotting him either

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GangOrca

@scoreponitcerso: Stupid gif is stupid. We know that kills the amazon but the only reason there's no blood (like in the Snyder's Cut) is because of how pg Whedon is.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 death4bunnies  Moderator

@gangorca said:

@scoreponitcerso: Stupid gif is stupid. We know that kills the amazon but the only reason there's no blood (like in the Snyder's Cut) is because of how pg Whedon is.

Snyder cut is not cannon..Snyder himself said consider it a elseworlds story.

It only makes sense that the theatrical version would be the cannon version anyway.

Snyderverse characters should be specified in the OP..and their time will come my friend.. I’m espe hyped for the old gods.