deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Binary Carol replaces Clark in the Small ville battle (No Nam-Ek this time)

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard, Faora pretty much stomps.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I heard, Carol stomps...badly

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard her energy manipulation is pretty powerful, and faora has no energy durability to speak of.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel blitzes her helmet off then vaporizes her with photon blasts.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn the threads have arrived. Marvel stomps

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Clark is faster than her than anyone in DCEU would blitz her pants off mkay don’t @ me I don’t debate and CAV with MCU fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol has this.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol can win due to sensory overload

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epic mismatch really in cm favour, u all need to watch d movie, she is way stronger, massively faster by FTL ,way better reaction even , and can possible two shot-three shot her if in binary

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Clark is faster than her than anyone in DCEU would blitz her pants off mkay don’t @ me I don’t debate and CAV with MCU fodder.

But but but wouldn't that expose her rather flat arse to all ???

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nucleon

So I take it her rather spectacular feats in the later trailers don't deliver?

(That would actually be good news to me)

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer said:

Captain Marvel blitzes her helmet off then vaporizes her with photon blasts.

Hey, chazzy buddy. You saw the movie?

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Syntix

@el-kun: her Combat and Reaction speed is little to no good. Faora still stomps as of now.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomps in binary, Faora stomps when Carol isn't in binary.

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think CM is going to take it. Especially if she is portrayed to be stronger than all avengers. Which means Thor who is star level.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol punts her to space

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix: dude dont embarrass urself , faora was tagged by solders while carol was maneuvering away from space fighter jets , dodging lasers attack, bullets and moving at FTL speed and u think faora stands a single chance , Carol one shots her its not funny

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: she has no blunt force durability and combat and reaction speed to even put her on kryptonian level, she was hurt by one of the Kree soldiers, her photon energy blast didn’t even hurt Talos let alone a kryptonian.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think CM is going to take it. Especially if she is portrayed to be stronger than all avengers. Which means Thor who is star level.

Main problem of viners. Thor cannot be star lvl especially he nearly died after 2-3 minutes in Neutron Star beam. People calculated with very great research Thor resisted power comparable to 12 tsar bombs. What makes him at max ( no higher ) big country lvl in at least in durability feats

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GXrevs06

Faora stomps her. Plain and simple. I saw the movie was really disappointed with her portrayal and feats. Caroll has neither the combat speed or durability to compete with a kryptonian. The only thing she has going for her is flight/ travel speed but that is pretty much moot. Even then, Faora could casually sidestep blitz attempts from Clark, who was fast enough enough to fly thousands of miles in seconds. I can’t see Carrol lasting a full minute

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>claims blitz

>slower beings like Ludendorff can still react and compete with bullet timers like Wonder Woman in the DCEU

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix said:

@el-kun: she has no blunt force durability and combat and reaction speed to even put her on kryptonian level, she was hurt by one of the Kree soldiers, her photon energy blast didn’t even hurt Talos let alone a kryptonian.

Dude stop lowballing both of these was when she's depowered she would stomp any Kryptonian aside from Superman even then I'm not sure i need to give it another watch

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nucleon

@davidharewood14 said:
@loveeveryone2 said:

Main problem of viners. Thor cannot be star lvl especially he nearly died after 2-3 minutes in Neutron Star beam. People calculated with very great research Thor resisted power comparable to 12 tsar bombs. What makes him at max ( no higher ) big country lvl in at least in durability feats

Well, it isn't the same; You can't compare the high explosive power of a bomb to a focused, piercing attack; Both are totally different, opposed type of damage. Like we saw at the Bikini atoll atomic tests, warships with an average of 4 inches armor resisted the best of a nuclear detonation, whereas they would have been pierced by an 8' AP shell.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flight speed =/= combat/reaction speed. Faora can win assuming her mask doesn't get destroyed.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flight speed =/= combat/reaction speed. Faora can win assuming her mask doesn't get destroyed.

This, i admit her travel speed was undoubtedly the best we’ve seen so far in the MCU but Travel speed =/= Combat speed.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By el-kun

@cyberpunkcop: finally someone who has watched d movie , she beats any kryptonian in her binary form including Superman dats for me , I think he hasn't watched d movie yet or he saw some parts from d trailer , she was every bit as strong as hyped ,wait till endgame and I think she and Thor would be able to solo dceu together

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: Lol stop trolling she ain’t beating Superman lets just be real here, you don’t know the difference between travel and combat speed, she doesn’t have the blunt force durability to even match superman or any kryptonian for that matter, kryptonians were breaking the sound barrier off of their fists.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she can move at FTL speed then by logic she should have hypersonic level of reaction, so she would know where she is going.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun said:

@cyberpunkcop: finally someone who has watched d movie , she beats any kryptonian in her binary form including Superman dats for me , I think he hasn't watched d movie yet or he saw some parts from d trailer , she was every bit as strong as hyped ,wait till endgame and I think she and Thor would be able to solo dceu together

I feel like Superman is still too much

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix: first of its u who doesn't know d difference , by logic nd fact to be FTL u need hypersonic reaction to move and fight dat already puts her above anyone in dceu in any aspect of speed ,

As for blunt force durability she was going through Ronan ships head on , d same ships dat xander battle ships couldn't one shot ,

She is faster Dan faora by a lot , stronger, and better in everything

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By el-kun

@cyberpunkcop: and why do u think so , sure Clark has her in strength, but she is hilariously faster Dan him in reaction and combat and travel speed, Clark is never going to touch her and she has energy blast dats will hurt Clark, he can only take so Much before he goes down, I was having a debate with some cw fans and dey believe Carol is on kara level just behind in strength

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun said:

@cyberpunkcop: and why do u think so , sure Clark has her in strength, but she is hilariously faster Dan him in reaction and combat and travel speed, Clark is never going to touch her and she has energy blast dats will hurt Clark, he can only take so Much before he goes down, I was having a debate with some cw fans and dey believe Carol is on kara level just behind in strength

I actually think she's stronger with her rocket feat but Superman is faster and more durable

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hotter, more badass female stomps the fake Captain Marvel

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: Okay not Star Level maybe just Large Planet Level. He Sliced through an Energy Blast powered by the Six Infinity Stones, and mortally wounded Thanos lol we can’t lowball him just cus he never made a planet level explosion. Don’t work like that.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in dceu or mcu has any planet buat feats.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: yea thanks a lot for dat I actually forgot about dat , how can u say Clark is faster she has FTL speed by logic nd fact she should Hav at least hypersonic reaction which puts her on cw flash level of speed not as fast obviously but still faster Dan Clark by a lot,

As of durability u might be right she doesn't Hav much feats to show for it

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun said:

@syntix: first of its u who doesn't know d difference , by logic nd fact to be FTL u need hypersonic reaction to move and fight dat already puts her above anyone in dceu in any aspect of speed ,

As for blunt force durability she was going through Ronan ships head on , d same ships dat xander battle ships couldn't one shot ,

She is faster Dan faora by a lot , stronger, and better in everything

Yes and No, By feats we have no actual showing of how CM can apply her speed to an actual combat, if CM can actually move her limbs as fast as she travels (lightspeed) then i’d give it a win for CM right away, but we have no evidence whatsoever on that case, still Faora as of now.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The one with feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@loveeveryone2 said:

Well, it isn't the same; You can't compare the high explosive power of a bomb to a focused, piercing attack; Both are totally different, opposed type of damage. Like we saw at the Bikini atoll atomic tests, warships with an average of 4 inches armor resisted the best of a nuclear detonation, whereas they would have been pierced by an 8' AP shell.

Loading Video...

This guy said it is power of 12 tsar bombs concertrated ( or let say 36 tsar bombs if we assume he resisted it 2-3 minutes ). So it is Large country lvl

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol mows through her

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: So your saying he’s only large country level yet injured and went through Thanos concentrated blast amped by all 6 infinity stones n that’s a large country feat ? ??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: So your saying he’s only large country level yet injured and went through Thanos concentrated blast amped by all 6 infinity stones n that’s a large country feat ? ??

This is axe feat and this beam is inquantifable. Maybe it was specially created technologically/magically to negate Gauntlet beam