Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: The nuke feat is a pretty good feat. I guess you can interpret it in different ways. He also took multiple bullrushes from Superman without showing any damage at all. Breaking someone's neck requires a ridiculous amount of force. I don't really think Carol could do that to someone with this level of durability.

I don't think I actually got a tag but if its the Zod vs Thanos CAV I saw it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@chaoselement: The nuke feat is a pretty good feat. I guess you can interpret it in different ways. He also took multiple bullrushes from Superman without showing any damage at all. Breaking someone's neck requires a ridiculous amount of force. I don't really think Carol could do that to someone with this level of durability.

I don't think I actually got a tag but if its the Zod vs Thanos CAV I saw it.

I can agree with your take here, but it's also a raw strenght feat. And by feats, Carol should be comparable to Thor or even stronger than DD without scaling off Thor (rings feat) so I could see happening, the only thing that it's out of character so they BFR move seems her best way to win the battle.

I am leaning toward Carol, since her damage soak should be able to withstand dozens of hits from DD (scaling off Thor and Hulk by Thanos Headbutt) and she has the time to overwhelm DD a single time, and throw him into space.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: you lean towards every mcu character in a DCEU debate even if it’s a mismatch your opinion is invalid.

Doomsday is far to big to get his neck snapped Superman arms couldn’t even fit around pre nuke doomsday neck let alone carol who’d much smaller.

Doomsday wrecks carol is not taking anything to space supes never got the chance even with Diana as back up

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this a debate?

MCU Carol wrecks this Doomsday. It can't hurt her.

adamk3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday should be able to recover from marvel's attacks and evolve; plus doomsday's destructive feats are a lot better than captain marvels

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: you lean towards every mcu character in a DCEU debate even if it’s a mismatch your opinion is invalid.

Doomsday is far to big to get his neck snapped Superman arms couldn’t even fit around pre nuke doomsday neck let alone carol who’d much smaller.

Doomsday wrecks carol is not taking anything to space supes never got the chance even with Diana as back up

Well, it's Carol > Doomsday > Trinity in raw power overall.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, she can definitely take him into space plus Carol's strenght is above DD's therefore he can finish the fight easily by ripping his skin apart or by a neck snap.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than BFR to space, I don't see a lot of ways for her to win, unless someone gives her a kryptonite spear. DD's regen was pretty good to be honest. It will keep evolving from her energy attacks or her punches.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Other than BFR to space, I don't see a lot of ways for her to win, unless someone gives her a kryptonite spear. DD's regen was pretty good to be honest. It will keep evolving from her energy attacks or her punches.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps,Carol is just a battery for him