DD stomps.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@archangel01:

Immune? DCEU kryptonians have died from, neck snap, and a random bone in their heart. Tough yes, immune, no.

Can you provide single a striking feat from a DCEU character that DD faced greater than CM oneshoting a city block sized spaceship? Just one???

If not then he has never experienced a strike on that level.

Glass cannon?

Can you provide a DD damage output feat that beats CM no selling 6 large Kree warheads? Just one?

If not then DD can’t hurt CM.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Archangel01

@death4bunnies: Doomsday is not an ordinary Kryptonian so you cant put him to same basket as Clark or Zod, he was mutant of some kind, you cant literally breack his neck or stap his heart(unless kryptonite involved)

Look at the general census,Doomsday kills her as she lacks muscle strenght to contend and you keep bringing her energy output and that is literally food for Doomsday,

MCU heavy hitters are jokes compared to DCEU ones.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By death4bunnies

@archangel01:

No I brought up a striking feat from CM, and you can’t match it with a striking feat from DCEU, nor a blunt durability feat from DD.

I brought up both CMs blunt, (no sells a house size spaceship to the belly), and her energy durability(no sells 6 large Kree warheads); and you couldn’t give me a DD damage output feat to beat that.

Wanna talk muscle strength? CM overpowered and threw a skyscraper sized missiles, that was flying right at her. Overpowered it by making it fly backwards, then threw it. Do you have a DD strength feat to match?? No, didn’t think so.

Wanna talk speed? CM causally flew from earth to space mid battle. Massively hypersonic. Pulled at least two hypersonic bullrushes, and at the end of the movie showed FTL travel speed. Do you have a DD feat that beats this??? If not she bullrush statues DD into space before he can react. Like real space not outer atmosphere where he can just fall back to earth. She lol statues Doomslow.

Again in case you missed it, CMs STRIKING feats are above striking DCEU Doomsday has ever encountered.

Tell me what feats you think beat the feats I’ve brought up.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#105 JediXMan  Moderator

Doomsday.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Lol Doomsday is stronger than Clark who can shift tectonic plates plus that missile was hardly size of a building more like a C-130,

She was hit by F-16 sized craft and felt it so not a high feat.

Her travel speed is fine but combat speed was meh.

Her only hope is bfr it.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 JediXMan  Moderator

Wanna talk muscle strength? CM overpowered and threw a skyscraper sized missiles, that was flying right at her. Overpowered it by making it fly backwards, then threw it. Do you have a DD strength feat to match?? No, didn’t think so.

... Skyscraper size? Gonna have to prove that because I think that is a gross exaggeration.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

DD

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GXrevs06

@archangel01 said:

@death4bunnies: Doomsday is not an ordinary Kryptonian so you cant put him to same basket as Clark or Zod, he was mutant of some kind, you cant literally breack his neck or stap his heart(unless kryptonite involved)

DD no-sold Clark's bullrushes and ragdolled him. The same Clark who overpowered the WE's gravity beam--that was flattening skyscrapers like pancakes--and literally ploughed straight through it, which is a better feat than Marvel ploughing through a spaceship IMO as she didn't have to deal with any gravity. This was a Clark that was weakened by the atmospheric conditions, which were interfering with his powers

@death4bunnies said:

@archangel01:

No I brought up a striking feat from CM, and you can’t match it with a striking feat from DCEU, nor a blunt durability feat from DD.

I brought up both CMs blunt, (no sells a house size spaceship to the belly, and her energy durability(no sells 6 large Kree warheads); and you couldn’t give me a DD damage output feat to beat that.

Wanna talk speed? CM causally flew from earth to space mid battle. Massively hypersonic. Pulled at least two hypersonic bullrushes, and at the end of the movie showed FTL travel speed. Do you have a DD feat that beats this??? If not she bullrush statues DD into space before he can react. Like real space not outer atmosphere where he can just fall back to earth. She lol statues Doomslow.

Again in case you missed it, CMs STRIKING feats are above striking DCEU Doomsday has ever encountered.

Lol it was no where as big a skyscraper. Just compare the size of her body to the missile.

No Caption Provided

Give me a single striking feat from Carol which doesn't her involve her bullrushing through something that is better than Clark's best punches?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By death4bunnies

@archangel01:

I’d argue that those missiles were quite large, but I’ll give you the size of a c130. She also overcame their propulsion. If you have to bring up a off screen feat(shifting tectonic plates), newspaper headline, to prove physical dominance; then I’m halfway there.

But I’ll give you strength.

Do you have a DCEU striking feat to contend with CM oneshoting city block sized spaceships? If not then I still contend DD never encountered striking on the level of CM.

The belly bump feat was larger than a house; but let’s lowball and say f16. Can you show me a DD striking feat that beats that?

Her combat speed was to earth and back in seconds,(hypersonic) she maintained this speed while bullrushing spaceships, casually. Can you show me a DD feat that beats that?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06:

I think that gif is a little misleading. there is a better shot of the missile where CM looks like a glowing dot in comparison.

Why would I have to show a striking feat from carol whens she's not bullrushing? I agree those are her best striking feats, but they are still striking feats correct?

I believe CM operates best while fighting like a fighter pilot. I dont think she can turn on a dime and maintain speed like DCEU characters, but I think she has a kinda fighter jet maneuverability that she utilized pretty well.

Id agree that the best DCEU striking was Superman vs world engine. Im not sure that beats the much larger dreadnought class ship that CM flew strait through; and no sold.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@jedixman: @gxrevs06:

No Caption Provided

Around skyscraper size, ill do the math when I get off work; seems like an easy one to scale.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MegaCityOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By MegaCityOne

Doomsdays speed feats are worse, Batman dodged all his attacks, Wonder Woman cut him open, Supes blocks Doomsdays heat vision, Supes almost BFR'ed him to space with punches it would have worked if not for the nuclear missile, Diana flips him around blocks his blows, knocked him upside down

No Caption Provided

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-441dd5591edf19362e12489943b6082e

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 JediXMan  Moderator

@death4bunnies:

Not a skyscraper. A skyscraper is commonly defined as a building of over 40 floors. That thing is a small building size at best.

darthflax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By darthflax

Phahahahha this is a joke. Let me tell you how.

Kree fighter got blasted by Earth ship mcgun .. kree ship is usless

Those big missiles dont explode on impakt

Only small explosions not the big nuke thing they suppose to do so cm didnt just fly trew them cuz they would kill her

Also she almost got deafeted even when in binary form by ynn rogg or whats his name inside the ship when he used his gravity weapon

Her punches was weaker then cap america

Look at patetic fight she had in train sceene

Everything she did supes can do much better .

And she punches her way out of big kree ship supes would just fly trew that and it would explode

Her Photon blast cant kill skull leader or ynn rogg.

Skrull leader didnt even have scratch on him when she did it. And dont say she didnt want to kill skrull leader i know one can maybe increase or decrese blast.

But Think if heat vision would went aginst them this girl is a joke

I say supes cuz doomsday is stronger. So you compare cm aginst dd is the biggest joke

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her punches are weaker than captain America? Damn I didn’t know Steve could one shot space ships lol.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I don’t think that’s sky scraper sized but it does far more justice than the other gif

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pkety

@death4bunnies: I don’t think CM took the missiles to the face. It looked like she threw the first one at the rest of them and then flew through the fire

darthflax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

She didnt one punch the big ship she flew insider it and punched all the way. And it exploded by other sec bombs and stuff.

Wtf is wrong with People. Do you even fucking watch the movies or you just jerk off. Go pay Another ticket and watch again still you meen that punch aginst skrull in train was super strong big bomb punch???

darthflax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By darthflax

This is what i meen. Inconsistens

. And again. Kree ships are useless. Kree fighter get blasted by human mcgun watch the damn movie the girl minerva died by human mcgun in human made ship it oblu got space flying twerks by skrull but no weapon big boom stuff

So kree fighter gets blasted by human fighter mcgun.. a Cruise missile would prob destroy the big ship. So cm flying trew and punched all way trew it isnt a big wooooow

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Havn't seen the movie yet, but if she's primarly an energy projector, then Cap Marvel is toast, as the stupid bint won't realize that she' been making it stronger with absorbed energy until it's too late.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD gets a one way ticket to space

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She BFR's way easier than what Supes could do.

She can move at FTL speeds and she's defiantly strong enough to lift DD. ( who wont see it coming)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthflax:

Ok you do realize that during the fight inside the train CM had that inhibitor chip in her right?

Other things you said that were wrong.

She did one shot punch one of the bigger kree ships, she also punched through one of the accuser ships that was larger still. Two separate showings.

The Kree ship that was took out by the Quinjet was the smallest of the Kree ships, a one seater.

The Captain America comparison is either low level trolling, or you really didnt understand that inhibitor chip.

Superman can most definitely not do everything she did easier. He is severely lacking in flight speed to do what she did in the same time frame. Nor do I think he can replicate her belly bump a ship to pieces feat.

Also DCEU heatvison is building level at best, Carol has better energy projection feats:blowing up larger Kree ships.(not the accuser ship that was a separate showing).

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety:

I agree she was some distance away from the epicenter of the blast. That should be took in to consideration.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain Marvel

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthflax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By darthflax

@death4bunnies:

No that was after she removed it. After she broke lose from ynn rogg he escape in a ship to Earth. So she had full power

Shes useless fighter. She cant even defeat ynnrogg h2h combat. So shes all powerful but she need the binary beams Only to get strong. Her non binary strenght and speed are useless..

And you misstake punch for beams. If she Only one punch big kree ship then why did she flew trew Another one by punching all way trew. Its like say. Can superman fly trew same ship by Landing 40 punches inside the ship.

And she didnt take missiles explosion . The missiles dont explode so Little if they where nuke size explosions then all beneth would crumble to dust . Yet nothing below did any damage ...

That quinjet was much weaker then we see in other avenger movies.

It doesnt matter if its smallest fighter

If material on kree ships are pen by human mcgun then its weak as hell.

Also ships exploding in marvel movies is stupid its like they have all kind of explosive material insider like nitro

Helas blade made stupid asgard ship explode to. Everything in marvel explode. A normal human missiles would kill those ships in cm movie to. Her beams didnt pen trew skrull leader

O shall i say again . When skrull leader got hit by normal kree weapon he got more damage by it then cm beam hahah joke movie

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By death4bunnies

@darthflax:

You brought up the fight in the train she still had her inhibitor chip in then.

There is no Binary, just CM with a inhibitor chip, and without.

I dont mistake beams for punch; we can call them amped punches bus she clearly shoots some ships and punches others, she also belly bumped one to pieces.

I think your getting confused at the class and size of the ships. We saw single seat ships(from star force) a larger ship (from star force), some drone like ship (small, launched from the Acusers ship) and the accusers large ship(they looked kinda like the dark aster from GOTG but a bit smaller.

She punched and energy blasted small ships. Punched the larger Starforce ship, and blitzed/drilled through the even larger Accusers ship.

After rewatching, she did take most of those missiles full on the face, she throws the first one starting the chain explosions, then flys out the other side of the explosions before the last missile in the chain fully explodes. She wasn't at the epicenter of the first missile, but she made it out the other side before the last missile explodes.

I dont believe she was trying to kill her old star force team, but she didnt get handled, she clowned those fools. She was also not at her full power, as evidenced by her "become a hero" moment while falling to earth. She was falling to earth, focused herself, and stoped holding back. I quote "ive been fighting with one hand tied behind my back".

Her final fight with Yon Rog, went about how id expect a Superman Yon Rog fight to go. Superman hits him soft enuf to not spatter him(tho he could and so could CM), and drags him off.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By death4bunnies

@darthflax:

You assertion is; small kree ship = large kree ship in durability? Because kree metal? And a small kree ship got took out of the sky and grounded by bullets (didnt explode stupid MCU nitro not exploding for bullets like we fantasize) So a large Kree ship must be susceptible to Quinjet bullets?

Is this ^^^^^ right, I dont want to misstate your position.

So you think a because machine gun fire can take down a fight jet, it can take out a Air craft carrier??

I mean human metal right??

Or do you suppose that larger slower military vessels regularly sacrifice speed and mobility for defenses like armor?

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol could BFR him to space, otherwise she can't put him down.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

darthflax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: you must be real dumb sry but you are..

She still had her power when she fighted ynn rogg he even gets punched by it in the start of the movie

She even shots beams at old Lady skrull om roof of the train

The Only thing neck thing did was shopping going full mode but she still is weak as hell even when she have some of her power

And you misstake destination of a missiles for being destroyed

When missiles make so small explosions then they are weaker then our own made weapons

She went stright aginst the missiles and the missile stright aginst her and it didnt explode and she pushed hard as if its so much strain on her. Look she even use binary to make push more so shes weak as hell

And about "belly" ships in Guardians we see accuser fighter go trew other fighters unharmed so its not like wooow nobody can do that .

And come on was she holding back aginst skrull who was about to kill fury to?

And still kree ships explodes like nothing..

If human mcgun can kill smallest fighter so ez what do you Think bigger human weapon can do

O yeah what happned to the kree fighter it explodes. Anything in marvel explodes

Normal mcgun makes kree ship explode cm make kree ship explode. Same shit

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CM stomp.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fresh meat for Doomsday.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By death4bunnies

@darthflax:

No need to be sry, your the one resorting to insults, I didnt mean to rile you up.

She did not have access to her power when she shot at the old lady on the roof of the train.

Did you really not get the whole point of the inhibitor chip?? It nurfed her powers. It nurfed her energy projection, her strength; it was made very clear in the movie. I dont know why your fighting this.

The kree ship that Yon Rog crashed didnt explode. Must of been out of your fantasy MCU nitro. lol

Can you show me a single onscreen DCEU strength feat that tops CM overpowering (made it fly backwards) then throwing that missile? Just one?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel statues and bullrushes Doomslow.

darthflax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

No not all

He even Said to her dont get emotional. She still have beam weapon . Doesnt matter if she isnt full power. Its like removing half of heatvision it still strong

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah she dies and she's not light speed in earth's gravity

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By death4bunnies

@darthflax:

When the chip was in CM the kree supreme intelligence had some level of control over her powers. At one point the Intelligence snaps and makes Carol blast herself.

Heatvision has failed to damage a cop car.(JL vs Superman scene). I accept that it was low power heatvision, as opposed to building level heat vision that superman has previously shown.

See how that works?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: it didn't fail mate, it cut clean through the car, watch again

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

Your correct, it did seem like a low showing tho.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: no he most certainly coulndt. Not as easily as she did. She blew up some by body slamming them

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Amcu  Online

She either BFR's him to space or loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points