-Binary Allowed

-Win By Death/KO/Incap

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Without Binary, she stops at John. With Binary, she probably stops at Kyle.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk if she makes past rd 1-guy is no slouch

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

stops at 2 then 3 unless they’re jobbing

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk if she makes past rd 1-guy is no slouch

I was thinking the same thing.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they destroy the sjw space karen utterly

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CAV_Tighten

Stop at 1

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at 5 or clears lol

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuki157 said:

She stops at 5 or clears lol

Really she wouldn't even pass john and that's if guy thinks that she's pretty.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet is out of place john should be above Kyle and kilowog especially in recent years. She stops at guy.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John should be above Kilowog and she stops at Kyle.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They might have flashier feats but her powers quite litterally pretty much counter there’s.

She should honestly clear if not stop at Hal.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: All of these Green Lanterns have energy manipulation feats as well, on top of being much faster in combat speed.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@ecstaticgrace: All of these Green Lanterns have energy manipulation feats as well, on top of being much faster in combat speed.

She’s not just an energy manipulator, she’s an absorber, and can transmute it. They’re literal batteries for her and they’ve had issues with characters like Starbreaker where she’s done stuff like drain Count Nefaria Marvel’s energy vampire in comparison.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

She’s not just an energy manipulator, she’s an absorber, and can transmute it. They’re literal batteries for her and they’ve had issues with characters like Starbreaker where she’s done stuff like drain Count Nefaria Marvel’s energy vampire in comparison.

The green lantern also absorb energy and can also alter it, they can literally drain her too and she has to go past their willpower which has given guardians issues.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John should be above Kilowog and she stops at Kyle.

I'll put john above Kyle he jobs Less lol.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@geekryan said:

The green lantern also absorb energy and can also alter it, they can literally drain her too and she has to go past their willpower which has given guardians issues.

Draining is more frequent for her then it it for them and that doesn’t counter the fact they’ve been drained by characters who should scale to characters Carol has drained like Starbreaker.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

Draining is more frequent for her then it it for them and that doesn’t counter the fact they’ve been drained by characters who should scale to characters Carol has drained like Starbreaker.

Comparing starbreaker to carol is literally low balling starbreaker. Starbreaker has been teambusting the JLA since the 70's he literally controls the gravity of planets and uses them to destroy stars and also absorbs the stars. Star breaker is also an energy vampire similar to rogue, he has drained vixen( was about to kill her actually) and even negative energy feeds him. He has also drained Dr light ( the Japanese one) and this Dr light has defeated the original one who has been able to drain mystical energy and drain energy too. Energy feeds starbreaker even negative one. If you think that count nefaria is comparable to starbreaker then you're wrong, starbreaker is better when it comes to energy draining. You'll have to show me how carol is comparable to a guy that has overpowered the firestorm matrix, vixen magic, zatanna magic, Dr light powers, superman etc.

And green lantern has counters to draining most especially hal who in rebirth has almost limitless energy and is literally willpower. Green lantern powers work with their will if there's still will then there's still power.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

@ecstaticgrace:

Comparing starbreaker to carol is literally low balling starbreaker. Starbreaker has been teambusting the JLA since the 70's he literally controls the gravity of planets and uses them to destroy stars and also absorbs the stars. Star breaker is also an energy vampire similar to rogue, he has drained vixen( was about to kill her actually) and even negative energy feeds him. He has also drained Dr light ( the Japanese one) and this Dr light has defeated the original one who has been able to drain mystical energy and drain energy too. Energy feeds starbreaker even negative one. If you think that count nefaria is comparable to starbreaker then you're wrong, starbreaker is better when it comes to energy draining. You'll have to show me how carol is comparable to a guy that has overpowered the firestorm matrix, vixen magic, zatanna magic, Dr light powers, superman etc.

And green lantern has counters to draining most especially hal who in rebirth has almost limitless energy and is literally willpower. Green lantern powers work with their will if there's still will then there's still power.

The 70s is precrisis he hasn’t had feats like that post-crisis and I’d compare starbreaket to count Nefaria honestly who Carol has drained. If it was strictly will based then they wouldn’t be able to get drained by strictly energy absorbers like starbreaker who isn’t a will absorber. It’s a weird comment.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

The 70s is precrisis he hasn’t had feats like that post-crisis and I’d compare starbreaket to count Nefaria honestly who Carol has drained.

You sure? Starbreaker feats are kind of more impressive. He teambusted the JLA twice, resisted erasure from zatanna, almost killed Dr light via draining, zatanna could only hurt him with all of her power and this was after she got feat like defeating Amazo, despero, the secret society etc. Starbreaker also stole 100 years of sunlight from a star, almost destroyed the earth and so many more. Count nefaria energy powers aren't on the same level of starbreaker, he fights physically while starbreaker just eats energy from everyone. Count nefaria has never eaten the kinetic energy of a planet colliding into a star or over 100 years of solar energy from the sun or controlled the gravity of a planet.

If it was strictly will based then they wouldn’t be able to get drained by strictly energy absorbers like starbreaker who isn’t a will absorber. It’s a weird comment

Starbreaker absorbs life force and negative emotions and can you show me when starbreaker drained Hal's energy because the only one that I can find was when starbreaker stated that hal using his powers automatically makes him powerful because his will turns into green energy.

The whole count nefaria and starbreaker should be comparable isn't an argument if there isn't any feat to compare them with simply team busting doesn't give certain advantages. And it is common knowledge that green lantern powers are will based. Can you please show me the energy absorbers that have drained green lantern, mostly John and hal.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: if what your saying is true in terms of feats for Starbreaker I’ll concede about Nefaria being comparable. I assumed due to both being energy absorbers and teambusters they’d be parallels.

but you contradict the whole energy is will thing. Starbreaker absorbs energy not emotion and him doing so with the Lanterns indicates regardless of it being will power it’s still energy that can be drained.

other examples have someone with a similar powerset to Carol with Monica

No Caption Provided

I’d argue Carol should be above Grail but I guess you could try to go the emotion route with this example. Doesn’t change the fact it’s been shown to as energy that can be absorbed.

No Caption Provided

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

but you contradict the whole energy is will thing. Starbreaker absorbs energy not emotion and him doing so with the Lanterns indicates regardless of it being will power it’s still energy that can be drained

If you don't believe me the maybe you'll believe starbreaker.

No Caption Provided

Starbreaker has shown to absorb emotions, Here it states that starbreaker discovered that the greatest of all energies were in the minds and the emotions of his prey that was why he mostly destroyed inhabited planets to feed on their emotions..

other examples have someone with a similar powerset to Carol with Monica

Monica isn't carol having the same power set doesn't give you the same feats and I'm not too familiar with Kyle and I never stated that green lantern energies can't be drained, but not all green lanterns are equal in terms of uniqueness and power levels. And Monica didn't fully drain Kyle he was still able to operate after that.

I’d argue Carol should be above Grail but I guess you could try to go the emotion route with this example. Doesn’t change the fact it’s been shown to as energy that can be absorbed.

Did you read the comic or what? Grail doesn't have have energy manipulation or absorption what she did was quite self explanatory. She simply took out his ability of free will hence the reason why the ring began to fail. She even said that she can take his will and break it. Grail has never absorbed energy and trust me because I've read all her appearances and absorbing green lantern powers or the power ring shutting down doesn't make the ring say system failure so it isn't draining, nothing was drained.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101:

Monica isn't carol having the same power set doesn't give you the same feats and I'm not too familiar with Kyle and I never stated that green lantern energies can't be drained, but not all green lanterns are equal in terms of uniqueness and power levels. And Monica didn't fully drain Kyle he was still able to operate after that.

Weird excuse. Energy absorption isn’t Monica’s bread and butter. It is for Carol. Kyle was on the losing end. He got saved by Captain Atom..

Carol in Binary has also overwhelmed Monica to put that out there.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

Weird excuse. Energy absorption isn’t Monica’s bread and butter. It is for Carol. Kyle was on the losing end. He got saved by Captain Atom..

Weird excuse? I know that carol absorbs energy but she isn't quasar who drains energy I have rarely seen carol drain energy, most especially in the beginning of her fight. She didn't do it to wonder man, sentry, the collective, nuclear man, vision, ironman etc. Draining isn't her bread and butter. I don't know why Kyle didn't absorb it back, he has drained energy from thanos and parallax hal and even a star and even a cosmic cube in that comic it seems rather like bad writing tbh because he could have fought back instead of whining, I remember everyone's power levels being upside down in that comic.

Carol in Binary has also overwhelmed Monica to put that out there.

She overwhelmed her by giving her energy If I remember, it's not like carol drained her, the same thing isn't going to work for green lantern who absorb things like stars etc. And binary isn't in this fight.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Since I'm a wack debater (lol) I expect you to not reply this message from this wack debater. I didn't expect that one from you, I lost every semblance of respect that I had for you. Goodbye.