#1 Posted by Nick1994 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio
Pre-New 52 Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Pre-New 52 Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)

No Caption Provided

Omni-Man (Nolan Grayson)
Omni-Man (Nolan Grayson)
Invincible (Mark Grayson)
Invincible (Mark Grayson)

CIS off

No Prep

No BFR

Round 1: Morals On. Winner by KO.

Round 2: Morals off/Bloodlusted. Winner by KO or Death.

Fight takes place on Viltrum.

#2 Posted by mrmonster (3488 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, but barely. Omni-Man can clearly hold his own against some very powerful beings, considering he soloed the Guardians of the Globe.

#3 Posted by Nick1994 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, but barely. Omni-Man can clearly hold his own against some very powerful beings, considering he soloed the Guardians of the Globe.

Huh? I made a Captain Marvel vs. Thragg thread, and most of the people who posted thought Cap would defeat Thragg.

Avatar image for homicidal-droid
#4 Posted by homicidal-droid (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 kills him

#5 Edited by Nick1994 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidal-droid said:

Team 2 kills him

Unlikely.

I doubt they would even have the capability to even harm Captain Marvel.

Avatar image for homicidal-droid
#6 Posted by homicidal-droid (170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick1994: From what I've seen recently they'd be able to take him in a good fight. Outright stomp? No. But Billy goes down considering hes not half the combatant they are and has trouble with other mid-tiers and high-tiers.

What makes you think he wins? No bias though since you have a winner in mind for your own battle...

#7 Edited by Nick1994 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidal-droid said:

@nick1994: From what I've seen recently they'd be able to take him in a good fight. Outright stomp? No. But Billy goes down considering hes not half the combatant they are and has trouble with other mid-tiers and high-tiers.

What makes you think he wins? No bias though since you have a winner in mind for your own battle...

What mid-high tiers has Captain Marvel had "trouble" with?

But to answer your question, I think Captain Marvel wins, because he has superior strength, and durability.

He's strong enough to match the likes of Superman and Black Adam without getting physically overpowered, and has the striking power to visibily damage Superman.

And he's durable enough to tank punches from Superman, Black Adam, and even The Spectre.

#8 Posted by highaccuser (29544 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy smacks their heads together and one-shots them both at the same time Despero style.

#9 Edited by Nick1994 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

Billy smacks their heads together and one-shots them both at the same time Despero style.

He beats him that easily?

#10 Posted by highaccuser (29544 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by CramAndman (750 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the team. 1v1 Billy would beat either one, but together they're too much. Mark and Nolan have also fought together multiple times, they make a good team.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

If what I hear about Invincible getting more powerful since the series began is true, the duo double team Cap. I'm basing this off HeroClix though, admittedly.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#13 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to say how powerful Invincible characters are, which is why there are a lot of varying power levels among users.

#14 Posted by lvenger (31897 posts) - - Show Bio

If what I hear about Invincible getting more powerful since the series began is true, the duo double team Cap. I'm basing this off HeroClix though, admittedly.

Heroclix is not a particularly robust source for these things. As a matter of fact, Invincible has gotten an upgrade recently after nearly being killed by Thragg, Atom Eve's powers fixed them up and Mark was stated to be more powerful than before. He has yet to show this increased power though.

IMO Captain Marvel wins, Mark and his father are still significantly below the Superman tier and despite lacking the same number and quality of feats as Clark, Billy is still depicted as close to that level. Thus he's way stronger, tougher and faster than Invincible and Omni Man can handle.

Avatar image for major_hellstorm
#15 Edited by Major_Hellstorm (4648 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would win if he kept himself from being double teamed.

#16 Posted by TG_54 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 will overwhelm him