• 40 results
The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Dog_of_War
Pre-New 52 Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Pre-New 52 Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Pre-New 52 Kyle Rayner
Pre-New 52 Kyle Rayner

No Caption Provided
Gladiator (Kallark)
Gladiator (Kallark)
Nova (Richard Rider)
Nova (Richard Rider)

CIS off

No Prep

No BFR

Both teams are going all out.

Winner by KO.

Fight takes place on Xandar.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does nova has worldmind? Without it he's out quick, cap can two shot superman. I think team dc wins

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap solos

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle could solo.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle Rayner solos. His constructs are too durable for Gladiator and Nova Prime to damage and his firepower is too great for Team 2 to last long. Not to mention that Kyle is like a tier above everyone here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Nove Prime has blocked blasts from Galactus, Evil Quasar etc, he's easily got the shielding to match.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Hows so?

Not to mention Nova has shown the ability to one-shot a supposed more powerful Thor.

He lobotomised Ego as well so I don't think he's out of his pay grade by any standards IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team 1 should be able to win by themself.

Nova is not beating anyone here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: That was completely within his power range lol.

Shielding:

Shields him and friends from a blast from Galactus.

Shields a blast from The Sphinx with Ka Stones for reference Ra was about to destroy the universe before he tried to kill Nova again that level.

Blocks a kinetic blast from Cosmic Control Rod Blaastar

Blocks multiple Guardsman Suits and Bad Quasar.

So easily has been repeated.

So all feats are not applicable lol come on, it's like saying Norrin's Universal feat is invalid even though he's shown it meaning it can be done.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheKinfing

Gotta love the "Nova tanked attacks" from Galactus nonsense.

Dick has been humiliated by characters that are ants compared to Galan.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Darth_Nimrod

Captain Marvel and Green Lantern win here. And the entire thing of Nova Prime's forcefields withstanding an energy explosion from Galactus is an outlier, considering his forcefields have been shattered by punches from Lord Mar-Vell (who is far below Galactus).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Clealry you just want to lowball the character, as he doesn't have as vast feats as a character like Norrin but still has shown on more than 1 occasion feats of that level so if your brain can't comprehend that then there's no point debating it.

If a character shows he can fly once, he can fly, so if Nova shows his shields are extremely powerful on a few occasions how is that not valid when like herald level they can still have good feats.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Is pre FP Kyle that good? I'm a bit surprised (not negatively) about the opinion of the viners.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: I did not say that, but if his shields can tank a blast from someone, it doesn't mean that he is more powerful than that character as a whole merely just they have that potential.

He did well against Annihilus.

Also Thanos has tanked Odin's blasts etc and Odin has Galaxy+ level blasts not to mention his shields have tanked a blast from Galactus are you trying to say because one is below Skyfather and the other is Celestial level+ the feat doesn't count?

I said he's Herald level so in Norrin's field with Thor etc, however it doesn't mean he would beat him.

And again as I have shown he has done it more than once so clearly your ignoring it.

Your delusional if you think he isn't Herald level, he's beat a slightly more powerful Thor, beat a on par if not slightly more powerful Quasar as well, both of which are Herald level without a doubt.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: Not necessarily as what you shown was Duarability of him not his shields.

It's perfectly acceptable to think he could tank planet busting when blasts that heralds produce are from that range anyway.

Thanos is well below Galactus level yet still tanked that hit. Also his shields is not the same as him taking it directly, so it's well within his range.

Norrin has beat beings above his pay grade it doesn't mean there invalid.

Richard has Worldmind like the power of cosmic which gives him mini Hax to beat opponents etc.

His energy not physically has shown top tier, similar to how Thor or Norrin can operate out of there usual levels but do not due to plot etc.

That's your opinion Richard would take Supes IMO, he could easily open a stargate to a red sun etc so he's easily that tier.

He was dealing with Magus and Quasar and the Revengers that's shows he's very capable of herald level.

I never said Kyle wouldn't win, but too blindly say Kyle who is top tier Herald on levels with Norrin or slightly below and Richards who is in the same league as characters like Thor and Quasar who I would argue are mid-high Herald level give a fighting chance especially with World Mind.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator and Nova.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger said:

Kyle Rayner solos. His constructs are too durable for Gladiator and Nova Prime to damage and his firepower is too great for Team 2 to last long. Not to mention that Kyle is like a tier above everyone here.

Blaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps in an unfair mismatch. Kyle is an Elite Lantern and could very well solo these two with ease and Billy potentially could as well.

@juiceboks@jedixman

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps in an unfair mismatch. Kyle is an Elite Lantern and could very well solo these two with ease and Billy potentially could as well.

@juiceboks@jedixman

I don't see how this is a mismatch.

Blaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick1994 said:
@blaredevil said:

@juiceboks@jedixman

I don't see how this is a mismatch.

Gladiator is a mid-tier who has been taken down, struggled with or stalemated by things that both Billy and Kyle could one shot or defeat. Colossus, Heimdall, Wolverine the list goes on. Nova is barely a high tier and has to carry somebody while fighting off two beings with superior strength or energy feats.

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator is a mid-tier who has been taken down, struggled with or stalemated by things that both Billy and Kyle could one shot or defeat. Colossus, Heimdall, Wolverine the list goes on.

Yet, he's been shown to be able to go toe-to-toe with Thor twice, a Uni-Power Susan Storm (who had the Hulks strength), defeated Wonder Man, and defeated Earth-712 Hyperion.

I'm not saying Gladiator could beat Captain Marvel or Kyle, but I definitely believe Kallark is more powerful than people give credit for.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle solos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: Well You did you've yet to see but the feats show it, what else can be said lol.

Magus told Bad Quasar go all out and then he blasted him yet he did deal with it fine.

Another point is his shield quite easily tanked Blaster with the Cosmic Control Rod.

Thanos has more showings with beings like that however it doesn't mean Nova also hasnt shown his shields have held up when they've needed too.

That's like saying does Ego always sit at Celestial level, also Thor has done damage to a Celestial so bearing in mind Ego the Planets material is different to that off a Celestial it's doesn't mean because he done it to Ego it works on a Celestial.

Like Cosmic Awareness but a Hax of a high universal intellect.

Nova is on Supermans speed level I would argue or near, has way more versatility etc so definetely IMO.

He took an attack of Magus and yes it did state that but he still had 2 characters he was holding off until he was aided.

Magus is on Thanos's level arguably so that's a good feat.

Nova had a lot on his plate and did a good job against as powerful if not slightly more powerful team of what is already extremely powerful and for him to hold his own and do damage is good.

He was dealing with Thor and showing superiority while having to deal with Ms Marvel and Ironman who are no slouch, Giant Man and bad Quasar, heck even Kyle would struggle to hold his own.

I've seen Kyle doing that which is impressive and why he probably and potentially would beat very slightly Nova however they are definetely in the same field, you are massively lowballing.

I agree and in fact power wise I would IMO think he's better than Hal just Hal has the superior experience.

Rich has already dealt with Thor in a much weaker version, especially not with Worldmind he is easily his tier.

Thor is on Norrin's tier that is delusional, however if your on there tier it's doesn't mean he would win the majority it means they are near each other however through debating you can still edge it too one character, I don't think you understand that term tier for characters.

Quasar is high Herald level with the like of Surfer and Kyle, Thor etc.

Again read what I said, Floyd and Manny Pacquiao are in the same league it doesn't mean Floyd wouldn't and didn't win the fight etc get it.

Cosmic_Broski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomp

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: Well I'm on my phone so, didn't have time to use a computer.

Well I was but clearly a feat with nothing wrong isn't registering in your brain as a feat.

Adam Magus shouted at him saying "Finish him" as he remarked they will be here in a minute tell him so he was attempting to go all out.

Blaster with CC was easily dealing with Nova corps members so he's no slouch.

Fact is he's done it and there was nothing sketchy about it so whether you dislike it or not it's a feat he's capable of repeating.

Correct I agree however the way in which Nova attacked Ego was helped by Worldmind so clearly he knew away to defeat him.

I am making the comparison because Invunerability and Duarability are different so him tanking blasts from characters of that level doesn't mean he can't loose via a different way...

Not as effective but works similar it's like a cosmic Jarvis.

Wait what lol, Nova is vastly more versatile than Superman, Superman's range on a general basic consists of Heat vision and Freeze breath, Nova has Gravity manipulation, teleportation, open portals, energy blasts, can produce light etc not even close.

While facing Lord Marvel he was blitzing in multiple places at once, can keep up with Surfer and Quasar etc he's extremely fast.

The second looked like it landed but then after he was still again hit by a more powerful Quasar.

He was holding off him and pushing him against the ropes while on the ropes.

Nova is powerful in his own admission and while he would definitely loose against them he still did well using his shields and speed in sequence.

Inexperienced Kyle took Planetary Full Nova Force took worse hits than that.

I said Kyle and one-shot I don't agree with that, when I would think even Quasar would probably best Hal just IMO.

A more powerful Avengers he was holding his own for with a few heavy hitters, heck even Silver Surfer would struggle.

You say that and I agree however Thor does match Norrin and is every bit as powerful as Kyle or Hal IMO.

High is Silver Surfer as is Kyle, Thor etc

Superman is mid to high would only put him lower due to damage output not based on how he would perform against the other above potentially.

Low would be like Savage Hulk.

Didn't get that last quote lol.

In this fight I would give it too Team Dc just however Gladiator can hold his own against Cap and Nova could match Kyle, however unless Worldmind found away I think Kyle very slightly outclasses Nova.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: yes and he took the blast of Quasar enraged which is very impressive and a casual shot from Adam Warlock to the Silver Surfer has knocked him out.

I don't need to its valid.

The blasts were that potent however his shields showed to be fine.

I meant that as why he was able to defeat Ego despite you not accepting a perfectly good feat.

Yes but not on a character like Lord-Marvel who is easily FTL.

Lol now it's clear your delusional or don't know his feats, Norrin's has shown Nanosecond+ reaction time and is able to travel 500 light years in seconds.

Your using logic that you would never use on a character you would support which is just lowballing him fighting Norrin and keeping up is an amazing feat.

Again reaction feats are more than worthy which is quicker than Kyle if not on par.

So busting Cyborg Superman armour is better than Lobotimizing Ego.

He overpowered them yes however Rich was also dealing with Quasar.

So CIS works on Norrin but your logic changes when you want to to highball or lowball.

You put Kyle above Thor earlier now your saying Thor is on Hal's level but not on Kyle's level make your mind up...

I don't think you know the power scale average ratings.

Superman, Thor Kyle and Hal are all in the same tier.

Yes but if it was not for Plot he could easily just BFR or stay at range using God-blast, lightening etc do hardly using his powers always to the fullest due to CIS like you were trying to justify for Norrin so make your mind up.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: But he has so...

It doesn't it's just your bias and try to use that to suit your argument, it's like saying if a character runs 100mph then travel 700mph that's invalid worst arguement I've seen.

Mar-Vell is casually light speed, his counter part is supposed to be superior in everyway.

He kept up with Spectrum in her Light Form and dodged a laser said to be faster than the ray itself, so you missed agree comics I think.

That's because if he did perform those feats all the time which he has there would be no story it doesn't take away that he has shown that ability, so floored arguement.

He uses his speed as much as Superman just less appearances, he has a few Nanosecond feats and FTL fighting, I'm currently on my phone but would show you scans when possible.

But they were fighting angrily in space.

Keeping up with causal verses a fight one on one trying to blitz etc is different.

So admitting your being bias lol.

You said in an earlier post that Richard is not even on on Kyle's level never mind Hal's so yeah make your mind up.

Thor has just as much damage output, versatility etc.

Thor can still do it and has in character.

Thor could just do an Omnidirectional blast etc and has spawned a storm to cover a moon with his lightening.

I am stating you were lowballing, but not that they wouldn't win.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Yes as is Norrin but he still has that potential etc.

Usain Bolt has run a WR time once for 100 metres and has never repeated that however it doesn't man it's invalid.

His shield still held up not to me too his blast was able to one-shot Magus and him tanking that shows again his shields are off the highest tier.

He was moving in combat to dodge something quicker than a laser so FTL combat.

I will show you in a few days.

I showed the feat and ones similarish not every feats is repeated identical.

He doesn't need to clearly but has shown it in instances when needed if he did it all the time most fights would be pointless and he holds back as well.

Bias as in you choose when to lowball based on your arguement.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Yes it was damaged but he still tanked from multiple attackers, so case closed its not stupidly out of the norm.

The fact that he tanked a blast from a more powerful Magus who has the capability to one-shot Surfer shows his shields are again at that level.

He was blitzing ahowing he was extremely fast impressive to say the least.

He was quicker than the Rays fired at him.

Okay let me put it this way a blast from Pre-Recton Beyonder verses a planet busting attack what would be a superior attack to attack for example it's a different type attack but none the less the others were still powerful or near that calibar.

He as faster or faster than Supes think you don't know the character enough he has Nabosecond+ and Nanosecond reaction times, can fight FTL+ has used it in combat but doesn't rely on it as much as Supes because does ft need to.

Wow shows you don't know what you are talking about, Norrin wasn't going all out against the Hulk.

And in WWH he had a disk the stopped him from using his versatility speed and he was distracted not to mention the other hits had nothing to do with speed because he was grateful because his disk was removed so know what you are talking about.

Again last scans he thought he dealt with Hulk, his guard was down and he holding back and he got cheap shotted poor attempt.

That was a Loeb Rulk who beat the watcher and more so most people have considered this PIS, but even so just because a character gets caught etc it doesn't mean they are slow, Superman has been tagged numerous time, would you not say he is fast.

Surfer has bathes is Star's casually, Jonny is nothing to him lol, he can tank it fine.

First off that's utter PIS, 2nd Norrin is way above that level so that comparison is a joke especially Post-Annihilation.

Surfer would play with DD probably tickles.

Several instances where you were proved wrong so try again.

So Wally or Barry being tagged by anyone slower means he is slow etc your logic is so flawed.

Clearly it's like talking to a brick wall, as my point was to show that you were lowballing and he has some respected feats however you brush off every valid feat saying they are invalid which for debating sake is flawed.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kingant27

@krleavenger: Completely different logic holding off an angry more powerful Quasar blast and more characters and still taking it fine is extremely good.

He tanked his attack with sheer durability.

To a character who is beyond light speed and can keep up with Spectrum and he is blitzing is extremely impressive.

Mar-Vell was quicker than the laser ray itself.

Avoid my answer so tanking a blast from Pre-recton Beyonder vs Planet busting?

So changed your mind as you said Norrin isn't dangerous because of his speed like Superman and Flash and now you recognise he is as good.

He wasn't going for the kill but didn't want to annoy his master Galactus so not going for kill shot but not completely holding back.

It doesn't mean instantly he was prepared or fully restored and when he was thanking him so poor argument.

Your logic is either lowball completely or ignore high end feats.

You said not on level of Supes or Flash to which I proved you wrong.

Why would he dodge when he doesn't need too.

Neither does Superman or every character in comics due to plot, don't think you understand, however for debate sake you use high feats not PIS.

Yes because on like Surfer it's not there only power basically.

So being tagged by Captain Cold etc or someone else non-Nanosecond you have a speed registered speed for every one lol.

Nova told Worldmind to give him full power and Norrin was slowly catching him, so he does use his speed and we already know Nova is FTL.

You haven't debunked anything but shown you don't know the actual debate used for this site, it's not discredit every high end feat despite having some near that level.

Also putting above Gladiator when Gladiator was remarked as the most dangerous by Thanos and Nova and Gladiator are both on Thor and Supes is level shows you don't know a lot about them.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger said:

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump