Captain Falcon & Fox McCloud vs Wolverine and Green Goblin

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jkutz

Random encounter so no prep time and they all have their standard gear with them. This is a fight to the death or KO and both teams are bloodlusted.

Combatants:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which team takes it?

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to team nintendo. As far as I know Fox can move at the speed of light, or around that speed, and Captain Falcon is a high leveled street fighter, extremely fast. And has firey powers. I don't think either Nintendo character could take down a Marvel character 1v1, but as a team I think they're speed would take it. I think they could gun Goblin off his glider and take him, then Wolverine is the bigger threat due to his healing factor. But I think Fox could distract him enough for Captain Falcon to knock him out with a falcon punch

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: Yeah that makes sense, but do you think that the Nintendo team has the ability to kill both of them? They could KO them I agree but this is a battle to the death...

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stupid thread. Logan can't really die. No shit Capt. Falcon and Fox lose. This is spite. GG would carpet bomb team Nintendo while they were fighting Wolverine. Change the rules for victory.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talon_deadeye: Ok I'll make it KO or death, even still your answer is team one for either condition right?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 2 due to feats. Lol @ Fox moving at lightspeed.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: That's pretty cool, I didn't know a lot about that stuff.

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz:

Even still who is KOing Logan? A top Marvel fighter with Steel bones and that super busted healing factor.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talon_deadeye: I wouldn't discount Fox and C. Falcon's fighting abilities, they are actually pretty skilled as I have come to believe. Fox's standard gear is also a lot of broken weaponry(like the deflector shield).

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz:

Sadly it would only reflect the bombs before they explode. Meaning the force of the other bombs that go off near him would hurt him. Also he can't protect Capt. Falcon with it either. All of this is assuming Logan didn't touch him he was focusing on keeping the reflector going.

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers