Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Captain Atom. He's much more versatile.  "
What course of action would you see Atom using?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Silver2467

I admittedly am not too knowledgeable on how powerful exactly Citizen Steel is. Could someone list feats for him?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Silver2467 said:
" I admittedly am not too knowledgeable on how powerful exactly Citizen Steel is. Could someone list feats for him? "
Well he has strength feats rivaling around that of Earth 22 Superman considering he and KC Kal are the only ones capable of harming Magog. Steel only one who could drop him. As well he feels nothing feels no pain and can not be koed as far as we know he is living bio organic metal.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silver2467
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" I admittedly am not too knowledgeable on how powerful exactly Citizen Steel is. Could someone list feats for him? "
Well he has strength feats rivaling around that of Earth 22 Superman considering he and KC Kal are the only ones capable of harming Magog. Steel only one who could drop him. As well he feels nothing feels no pain and can not be koed as far as we know he is living bio organic metal. "
Wow. I was unaware that he was that powerful. That being the case, I am not sure if Atom's strength or energy powers with be of much benefit. However, if Atom resorted to matter manipulation, could Steel resist that?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Silver2467: There is nothing to suggest he can resist powerful matter manipulation
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@Son_of_Magnus: I see. I am not sure how often Atom uses matter manipulation in combat anyway though. So that may or may not be an issue. How fast is Steel?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Atom.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Silver2467 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: I see. I am not sure how often Atom uses matter manipulation in combat anyway though. So that may or may not be an issue. How fast is Steel? "
Well normal Human speed but with his metal suit to contain his strength even slower.

@Static Shock said:
" Captain Atom. "

I was hoping to hook you or another Atom fanboy (in a good way) I was wondering how someone with matter abilities like Atom or Firestorm can affect someone like Steel. Your two cents?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" Captain Atom. He's much more versatile.  "
What course of action would you see Atom using? "
BFR or an energy attack. Matter manipulation if he can get close enough. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Captain Atom

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: I see. I am not sure how often Atom uses matter manipulation in combat anyway though.
He's done it three times in combat. Another time after combat. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: I see. I am not sure how often Atom uses matter manipulation in combat anyway though.
He's done it three times in combat. Another time after combat.  "
Oh. In that case, I agree that Atom wins, based on what I have been informed about Steel. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"was hoping to hook you or another Atom fanboy (in a good way) I was wondering how someone with matter abilities like Atom or Firestorm can affect someone like Steel. Your two cents? "
Atom was able to use his matter manipulation to to reduce Maul's mass, making him puny, and against Engineer (who was a cyborg/liquid metal being) transmuted her back into a human being.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Static Shock said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"was hoping to hook you or another Atom fanboy (in a good way) I was wondering how someone with matter abilities like Atom or Firestorm can affect someone like Steel. Your two cents? "
Atom was able to use his matter manipulation to to reduce Maul's mass, making him puny, and against Engineer (who was a cyborg/liquid metal being) transmuted her back into a human being. "
Yes but wasn't that with The Void's essence?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@Son_of_Magnus: The Void didn't govern his ability to manipulate matter. He did it under his own power, not to mention that he's shown matter manipulation feats before and after Armageddon. The Void was insignificant to his powers at the time, and there was no indication of a power-up during that mini-series (not to mention that a lot of what he pulled off, he claimed that he had either done it before, or someone within the DC universe taught him how to do it). He was at normal levels until issue #9, when Apollo started the reaction of the Void in his body.

The Void's essence only mattered if he detonated. Nothing else.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By beatboks1

I cant see Steel getting anywhere near a win in this one.The Strength feat that everyone likes to use (him KOing Gog) was only after he removed his metal suit to unfetter his strength. It's not likely he's going to get undressed in battle all that often. Let's not forget that the suit is made from a titanium alloy (used on NASA Moon and Mars landing pods) and blast furnaced onto him to restrain his strength so that he doesn't rip someones arm out while trying to shake their hand (the disadvantage of no pain or feeling of course is not being able to sense how much of his immense strength he's using). The suit makes him incredibly slow (pretty much a sitting duck for CA). So even if CA doesn't use matter manipulation in battle all that much, once he's blasted a target moving at a snails pace a few times and realised it's done nothing he's going to consider using it pretty quick. No way is Steel going to get anywhere near CA fast enough to let his strength do him any good.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Achilles.

CA

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers