• 139 results
#1 Edited by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in Metropolis.
The city is NOT evacuated.
Character morals apply.
They start off from 65 feet apart. 
Cap Atom is only told he is about to fight two powerful beings 5 minutes before the battle begins but Both Sentry and Blue Marvel are not prepared for the battle.
No BFR or BFD.

Captain Atom

No Caption Provided

VS

Blue Marvel

No Caption Provided

&

Sentry

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (33876 posts) - - Show Bio
Someone should call Static, fast.
#3 Posted by King Hercules (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Atom should be able to take them both.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Someone should call Static, fast. "
I think that you'll attract someone else instead . Someone who posts Sentry's PIS feats in every thread involving Bob . OhTru , where are you ?
#5 Posted by King Hercules (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

The level that Sentry is fighting at could give the Marvel team the boost they need to make this a good fight.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#6 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" Cap Atom should be able to take them both. "
IDK Herc
I think the two can take Atom
#7 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

I can argue for Captain Atom to win. He's stronger than both of them. Faster than both of them.

#8 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" I can argue for Captain Atom to win. He's stronger than both of them. Faster than both of them. "

When compared to Superman
Where do you put Cap Atom

I say about half his strength 

And what example do you have of Cap's speed
#9 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry solo's this easy. 
#10 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" When compared to Superman, Where do you put Cap Atom. I say about half his strength
He's equal or slightly close. Having fought Mr. Majestic, Major Force (who's matched Superman in physical strength in a battle with him) and Ultraa (Almeracian, and the race itself including Maxima, is on Superman's level) proves this. There was a villain that Superman and Captain Atom fought at the same time, it he was owning the both of them like they were nothing. It required their combined physical strength to take him down. The same being stated that Superman and Captain Atom were two of the most powerful beings on Earth after they defeated him. Captain Atom is stated to be strong enough to move mountains, as his strength was measured during a training session in the JLE, and there were computers and devices there to give his readout.
#11 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: 
Ok. I was really off
Cap Atom wins
#12 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" When compared to Superman, Where do you put Cap Atom. I say about half his strength
He's equal or slightly close. Having fought Mr. Majestic, Major Force (who's matched Superman in physical strength in a battle with him) and Ultraa (Almeracian, and the race itself including Maxima, is on Superman's level) proves this. There was a villain that Superman and Captain Atom fought at the same time, it he was owning the both of them like they were nothing. It required their combined physical strength to take him down. The same being stated that Superman and Captain Atom were two of the most powerful beings on Earth after they defeated him. Captain Atom is stated to be strong enough to move mountains, as his strength was measured during a training session in the JLE, and there were computers and devices there to give his readout. "

That being true (didn't realise Cap Atom was that powerful figured he was about 75% of Superman).  I would have to say its a 51/49 fight with Sentry vs Captain Atom.  Blue Marvel puts it easily over the top.
#13 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: 
I thought he was slightly above half his strength 60%
I put Sentry and Blue Marvel equally at around 25% ea
#14 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

And what example do you have of Cap's speed "

Captain Atom is faster than speeding bullets. There was a time that he's moved faster than the half of the speed of light.

The police officers have already fired their guns. Note that the police show up behind the metahuman, and that when he turns to face him, Captain Atom would now be behind him
 The police officers have already fired their guns. Note that the police show up behind the metahuman, and that when he turns to face him, Captain Atom would now be behind him

Captain Atom moves fast enough to intercept them after they have been fired.
 Captain Atom moves fast enough to intercept them after they have been fired.

Captain Atom wasn't even in the area, but somehow comes out of nowhere to deflect that blast. Didn't even see him move into the area.
 Captain Atom wasn't even in the area, but somehow comes out of nowhere to deflect that blast. Didn't even see him move into the area.

Faster than half light-speed.
 Faster than half light-speed.

The light from the tip of the barrel shows that Eiling has already pulled the trigger. Check out how far he is from the window outside.
 The light from the tip of the barrel shows that Eiling has already pulled the trigger. Check out how far he is from the window outside.

And again, he's showing be fast enough to intercept the bullets after the trigger was pulled.
 And again, he's showing be fast enough to intercept the bullets after the trigger was pulled.

Look at how far he is.
 Look at how far he is.

He blitzes through and saves the kid before Ordinance can even pull the trigger.
 He blitzes through and saves the kid before Ordinance can even pull the trigger.

From Moscow to a secluded forest in Russia, to save Rocket Red's family from a bomb
 From Moscow to a secluded forest in Russia, to save Rocket Red's family from a bomb

Even after the button was pressed to blow them up, he was still fast enough to save them in between the time the button was pressed to the time it actually exploded.
 Even after the button was pressed to blow them up, he was still fast enough to save them in between the time the button was pressed to the time it actually exploded.

Probably his best speed feat. He was strapped to a bomb here, but used his silver skin to absorb the force. After that, he pushed himself fast enough to move through the building and find what he needed faster than the bomb could blow it up. From what I've researched, the chain reaction that causes an explosion to the time the explosion takes place is faster than the speed of sound. The bomb here was a solid explosive that detonated due to his heat signature when he activated the metal. The explosive velocity on most solid explosives ranges from 9000 - 10,000 m/s, which is just under escape velocity (he has also reached this speed as well).
 Probably his best speed feat. He was strapped to a bomb here, but used his silver skin to absorb the force. After that, he pushed himself fast enough to move through the building and find what he needed faster than the bomb could blow it up. From what I've researched, the chain reaction that causes an explosion to the time the explosion takes place is faster than the speed of sound. The bomb here was a solid explosive that detonated due to his heat signature when he activated the metal. The explosive velocity on most solid explosives ranges from 9000 - 10,000 m/s, which is just under escape velocity (he has also reached this speed as well).
#15 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#16 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Manchine:  I thought he was slightly above half his strength 60%I put Sentry and Blue Marvel equally at around 25% ea"

See I put Sentry at equal strength as Superman and Blue Marvel about 50%.  =)
#17 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:
"See I put Sentry at equal strength as Superman
Sentry hasn't done anything to be on Superman's level of strength.
#18 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I could swear he has done several things.  Rip a god inhalf (seen in Seige).  Being split in two and still having enough power to destroy the planet (talked about in Mighty Avengers).  Smacking Thor around (who is equal to Superman in strength).  Just to name a few recent things.
#19 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:

" Hmmm, I could swear he has done several things.  Rip a god inhalf (seen in Seige).  Being split in two and still having enough power to destroy the planet (talked about in Mighty Avengers).  Smacking Thor around (who is equal to Superman in strength).  Just to name a few recent things. "

Ripping Ares (who's not even a class 100 brick) in half doesn't make him as strong as Superman. Sentry is only powerful enough to destroy the planet if he has a stable mind (currently, with a fractured mind, it's not possible). I don't recall him smacking around Thor, but  I remember Thor one-shotting him several miles away in Siege. 

I've seen Superman lift pyramids that weighed six billion tons, and towed a fraction of the Earth's weight. Never seen Sentry do anything on that level.
#20 Posted by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry could destabilise the caps metal(ish) skin
 and then blue marvel could contain and transfer caps energy form(though both could do that) 
blue marvel was capable of beating the tar out of the entire avengers and sentry(normal eyes)
but now sentry is above and beyond those limits
these two characters are obelisks of power

#21 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:

" sentry could destabilise the caps metal(ish) skin

I don't think the Sentry could do that. Monarch (who used to be Hawk) couldn't even do that. In fact, Monarch released energy that was powerful enough to rend particles down to nothingness, and Captain Atom was unaffected by it. As it stands, molecular manipulation will not work on Captain Atom here.

No Caption Provided
#22 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Manchine said:
" Hmmm, I could swear he has done several things.  Rip a god inhalf (seen in Seige).  Being split in two and still having enough power to destroy the planet (talked about in Mighty Avengers).  Smacking Thor around (who is equal to Superman in strength).  Just to name a few recent things. "
Ripping Ares (who's not even a class 100 brick) in half doesn't make him as strong as Superman. Sentry is only powerful enough to destroy the planet if he has a stable mind (currently, with a fractured mind, it's not possible). I don't recall him smacking around Thor, but  I remember Thor one-shotting him several miles away in Siege.   I've seen Superman lift pyramids that weighed six billion tons, and tow a fraction of the Earth's weight. Never seen Sentry do anything on that level. "

Ares Strength has nothing to do with that.  Strength doesn't deterimine how tough you are just how much damage you can do when fighting hand to hand.  Oh so Sentry can't be at his full power.  Wait that wasn't said at the start.  Thats like saying I want to have Nightwing fight Wolverine but Wolverine can't use his regeneration.  We weren't allowed to see the battle that Thor and Sentry had.  Just the final moments.  I have seen superman lift that also.  Of course that was before the Crisis and they toned him down.  Of course they have been steadly scaling him up again.  Nothing to the extremes where he use to be.
#23 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

the team would win. sentry might take out one of them (probably blue marvel) but then he'd be in bad shape against the other

#24 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:

" Ares Strength has nothing to do with that.  Strength doesn't deterimine how tough you are just how much damage you can do when fighting hand to hand.  Oh so Sentry can't be at his full power.  Wait that wasn't said at the start.  Thats like saying I want to have Nightwing fight Wolverine but Wolverine can't use his regeneration.  We weren't allowed to see the battle that Thor and Sentry had.  Just the final moments.  I have seen superman lift that also.  Of course that was before the Crisis and they toned him down.  Of course they have been steadly scaling him up again.  Nothing to the extremes where he use to be. "

I know that, but ripping up the body of superhuman man doesn't put you on par with Superman. As for Sentry being at full power, if it's not stated in the OP, why would he be at full power? Under normal conditions, most of the time, his mind is fractured and he's not at full power. That's different from Wolverine not having his healing factor (which is always in use, unlike Sentry's full potential). The final moments were all that counted to me, and since Sentry gets knocked away so easily, why would he be on Thor's level, let alone Superman's? Superman towing a fraction of the Earth's weight and lifting pyramids was Post-Crisis, nowhere near to the point when he was towing whole planets, Pre-Crisis.

No Caption Provided
#25 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" the team would win. sentry might take out one of them (probably blue marvel) but then he'd be in bad shape against the other "
Blue Marvel and Sentry are on the same team.
#26 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: oh crap. i must be that tired. never mind cap wins. any energy attacks throw against him would be absorbed and he's almost as strong as superman,if not as strong.
#27 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

For anyone backing any of Sentry's other powers, like his long gone telepathy, just know that Captain Atom is immune to that as well. Maxima couldn't effect his mind (and at the same time, he absorbed the psychic energy from the attack), Kru couldn't effect his mind, and Synapse couldn't effect his mind, either. The only being that could use telepathy on him was the Silver Shield, an alien being that is made of the same metal that covers Captain Atom's body and also caused Captain Atom's powers to fluctuate.

For anyone that attempts to argue that Captain Atom's suit can be breached with physical force, refrain from it. Mr. Majestic, Ultraa, Power Girl, Apollo, Maul, Wonder Woman and Major Force have all beat up on the suit and were unable to breach it that way. All of these people (except for Maul) are in Superman's class for superhuman strength. With that being said, Blue Marvel and Sentry wouldn't be able to do it for none of them are as strong as these people (they may be stronger than Maul, but that's it). Hell, Captain Atom has even taken the full brunt of a nuclear explosion, and lived without a scratch. To date, the only thing that can breach him is magic weapons (like Crimson Avenger's bullets) and X-Ionizer-imbued weapons (mainly blades).

For those that attempt to argue that Captain Atom can be forced to quantum jump, refrain from it. He can absorb infinite amounts of all forms of energy, and will only quantum jump if he absorbs energy too fast. As a result, he is able to regulate the speed at which he can absorb energy to avoid quantum jumping, and has done so before in the past.

#28 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:
" @Manchine:  I thought he was slightly above half his strength 60%I put Sentry and Blue Marvel equally at around 25% ea"
See I put Sentry at equal strength as Superman and Blue Marvel about 50%.  =) "
Blue Marvel showed to be at least equal to Sentry
But neither have shown strength that close to Superman

@Static Shock:
Those scans of Cap Atom's speed seem slower than Sentry
#29 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

" Static Shock: Those scans of Cap Atom's speed seem slower than Sentry "

Moving faster than bullets is something that Sentry has done before, but when has he moved at half light-speed? Captain Atom has done it, with on panel evidence.
#30 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" Static Shock: Those scans of Cap Atom's speed seem slower than Sentry "

Moving faster than bullets is something that Sentry has done before, but when has he moved at half light-speed? Captain Atom has done it, with on panel evidence. "
He did get to Saturn and the Sun pretty fast
But I guess there is no real base point of time with those
#31 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

"He did get to Saturn and the Sun pretty fast But I guess there is no real base point of time with those "

That's the problem with those two showings. Noting to speak for his speed in any of them.

In any case, Captain Atom does have the ability to increase his speed to faster than light levels. He can use the Quantum Field to do this.
#32 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#33 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13539 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" @Static Shock said:

" Sentry hasn't done anything to be on Superman's level of strength. "

Yeah you're right at full power with the Void the Sentry is hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful than current Superman, he has feats that make SilverAge look tame

He can not die, has had his face blow apart, has been torn apart, impaled, atomized...nothing. The Sentry just jumps back into action like a cartoon character, the Sentry keeps coming he is totally immortal

Sentry has beat Galactus

Bendis gave him a victory over Molecule Man
This guy: 

To infinity and beyond would be a good name for this Marvel story line
  To infinity and beyond would be a good name for this Marvel story line

No Caption Provided
 . "
Yeah, I mean Sentry's power right now is apparently limitless, I don't see how Atom could take him out without him just randomly reappearing a few panels later. It's lame as all hell, I hope they do something cool with him. But speaking of ripping people apart, do you guys think Superman could rip characters like Ares apart if he let loose?
#34 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @Static Shock said:

" Sentry hasn't done anything to be on Superman's level of strength. "

Yeah you're right at full power with the Void the Sentry is hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful than current Superman, he has feats that make SilverAge look tame

He can not die, has had his face blow apart, has been torn apart, impaled, atomized...nothing. The Sentry just jumps back into action like a cartoon character, the Sentry keeps coming he is totally immortal

Sentry has beat Galactus

Bendis gave him a victory over Molecule Man
This guy: 

No Caption Provided
 . "
Yeah, I mean Sentry's power right now is apparently limitless, I don't see how Atom could take him out without him just randomly reappearing a few panels later. It's lame as all hell, I hope they do something cool with him. But speaking of ripping people apart, do you guys think Superman could rip characters like Ares apart if he let loose? "
Superman is one of the few people that could rip Ares apart like that.
#35 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash: Sentry would never be able to pull that crap on Atom like he did Molecule Man. Monarch (Hank Hall) tried it and it had no effect on Atom.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#36 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: Haha AWESOME

@Static Shock:
The problem is, what the hell is Atom going to do to Sentry that won't have Reynolds flying in back on the next page? He's pretty much taken everything a hero can take and bounced back unharmed (including whatever MM did to him).
#37 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

"
@Static Shock: The problem is, what the hell is Atom going to do to Sentry that won't have Reynolds flying in back on the next page? He's pretty much taken everything a hero can take and bounced back unharmed (including whatever MM did to him). "

I recall Sentry being KO'ed by Blue Marvel (knocked into orbit), Ms. Marvel (after absorbing the explosion of a thermonuke), and She-Hulk. Not to mention getting one-shotted by Thor to the point where he was no longer on panel. 

Captain Atom, who is as strong as Superman (who is stronger than all of the people listed, with the exception of Thor, maybe), could do the same thing here.
#38 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"@Manchine said:

Ripping Ares (who's not even a class 100 brick) in half doesn't make him as strong as Superman. Sentry is only powerful enough to destroy the planet if he has a stable mind (currently, with a fractured mind, it's not possible). I don't recall him smacking around Thor, but  I remember Thor one-shotting him several miles away in Siege.   I've seen Superman lift pyramids that weighed six billion tons, and towed a fraction of the Earth's weight. Never seen Sentry do anything on that level. "

so let me get this straight. your basing superman's strength on what a writer wrote\? so if next month the writers decide to have blue marvel fight sentry & sentry is at full power. the path of destruction they create splits the earth in half. does that make them powerful enough for you? i'm just curious on why so many people buy into the dc characters all being able to move planets, all kryptonians being able to lift at least 600 tons. this is poor writing. dc characters seems to have no limits. how does that make comics fun to read or even logical at all?

whith that said, they still die (or are written off). it just seems ridiculous to think that characters that can pull planets get there ass kicked. everyone moves at lightspeed (which i tend to believe they can move at light speed in a straight line, other than a flash who can move that fast in any way). it's just funny how we want to show scans & list feats that are written. so if the sentry is written to pull a planet, then he can fight kal-el.

#39 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:

"so let me get this straight. your basing superman's strength on what a writer wrote\? so if next month the writers decide to have blue marvel fight sentry & sentry is at full power. the path of destruction they create splits the earth in half. does that make them powerful enough for you? i'm just curious on why so many people buy into the dc characters all being able to move planets, all kryptonians being able to lift at least 600 tons. this is poor writing. dc characters seems to have no limits. how does that make comics fun to read or even logical at all?

Yes, I am. Strength is based on showings. If Sentry doesn't have equal showings or close, then he's not on Superman's level. Nobody said that Superman could move planets on his own.... There's really nothing poor about Superman's strength or the strength of DC powerhouses in general. At the same time, don't act as if these same characters don't have limits. Superman and many people in his class don't possess limitless strength. Besides, in Marvel, you've got Thor lifting Asgard and pulling the Midgard Serpent, and the Hulk supporting the weight of a 150-billion ton mountain and holding tectonic plates together. There's others. You can't begin to think that Marvel isn't as outrageous as DC

@Surge2477

said:

whith that said, they still die (or are written off). it just seems ridiculous to think that characters that can pull planets get there ass kicked. everyone moves at lightspeed (which i tend to believe they can move at light speed in a straight line, other than a flash who can move that fast in any way). it's just funny how we want to show scans & list feats that are written. so if the sentry is written to pull a planet, then he can fight kal-el."

Showing scans and feats are needed to compare and contrast certain characters in a debate and determine how they would fare if the fought each other. That's how we do things around here. Also, Superman can't pull a planet by himself (and would have to be sun-dipped to pull it off, something he doesn't do normally). He's still considerably stronger than Sentry, anyway.

Perhaps you should read the Battle Forum Rules.
#40 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"@Surge2477 said:

"so let me get this straight. your basing superman's strength on what a writer wrote\? so if next month the writers decide to have blue marvel fight sentry & sentry is at full power. the path of destruction they create splits the earth in half. does that make them powerful enough for you? i'm just curious on why so many people buy into the dc characters all being able to move planets, all kryptonians being able to lift at least 600 tons. this is poor writing. dc characters seems to have no limits. how does that make comics fun to read or even logical at all?

Yes, I am. Strength is based on showings. If Sentry doesn't have equal showings or close, then he's not on Superman's level. Nobody said that Superman could move planets on his own.... There's really nothing poor about Superman's strength or the strength of DC powerhouses in general. At the same time, don't act as if these same characters don't have limits. Superman and many people in his class don't possess limitless strength. Besides, in Marvel, you've got Thor lifting Asgard and pulling the Midgard Serpent, and the Hulk supporting the weight of a 150-billion ton mountain and holding tectonic plates together. There's others. You can't begin to think that Marvel isn't as outrageous as DC

@Surge2477

said:

whith that said, they still die (or are written off). it just seems ridiculous to think that characters that can pull planets get there ass kicked. everyone moves at lightspeed (which i tend to believe they can move at light speed in a straight line, other than a flash who can move that fast in any way). it's just funny how we want to show scans & list feats that are written. so if the sentry is written to pull a planet, then he can fight kal-el."

Showing scans and feats are needed to compare and contrast certain characters in a debate and determine how they would fare if the fought each other. That's how we do things around here. Also, Superman can't pull a planet by himself (and would have to be sun-dipped to pull it off, something he doesn't do normally). He's still considerably stronger than Sentry, anyway.  Perhaps you should read the Battle Forum Rules. "

relax static. no poison in my post. just funny how some poeple just bring up things that they do. rules? just trying to find out what makes kal-el much stronger than robert reynolds or blue marvel. surely you can understand that my comicvine friend. meant no harm in my respone. 
#41 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

i know that there are ridculous feats in any comics universe, it's just that these feats seem to come up in these threads. not saying they shouldn't bro, just playing the card that if sentry is written to show such a feat, then does that make these hypothetical (yet interesting) debates more valid in proving one's point? just asking.
#42 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
"just playing the card that if sentry is written to show such a feat, then does that make these hypothetical (yet interesting) debates more valid in proving one's point? just asking. "
If Sentry is ever consistently written to be as strong as Superman, pulling off feats much like him, then everyone would have no choice but to concede that Sentry can match Superman.

@Surge2477 said:
" relax static. no poison in my post. just funny how some poeple just bring up things that they do. rules? just trying to find out what makes kal-el much stronger than robert reynolds or blue marvel. surely you can understand that my comicvine friend. meant no harm in my respone.  "
Not mad at you. What would make Superman stronger than Blue Marvel and Sentry would be his feats. Blue Marvel lifted an asteroid the size of Arkansas, and could potentially split the Moon in half. I haven't seen Sentry lift as much weight as Blue Marvel has. Superman has already split a moon in half near Saturn, has towed, more or less, 1/3 of the Earth's weight, and has rotated the gears of Mageddon. It all goes back to who has done what to gauge who's stronger than who. That's all.
#43 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Atom

#44 Posted by bballaag (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Captain Atom here.

#45 Posted by chriconz123 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap drags them both into the QF and toys with them. Or, he could just pummel them off to kingdom come.

#46 Edited by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at this fight more closely, it would be a little harder for Captain Atom than I thought.

Despite superior strength levels, fighting two powerhouses is harder than fighting one.

#47 Posted by God_Spawn (42669 posts) - - Show Bio

I might actually go for team 2 here.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for themightyavenger
#48 Edited by TheMightyAvenger (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, Blue Marvel has hardly any feats, and Sentry, well he has the potential to be a powerhouse and a great character, but inconsistency, and Marvel' writing in what concerns the Sentry, makes it hard to gauge his powerlevel and even harder to like him.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#49 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#50 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio