• 52 results
DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DoctorDandeli

My friend has been arguing with me that Cap can beat Pyramid Head so I went here to ask what you think

@frisky4@deadknight

Details: No Morals, Win by KO/Death, No BFR, If Cap or PH get stomped easy then speed is equalized. Pyramid Head's feats are valid in all forms of Silent Hill games and movies. Steve Rogers is in his prime and is not old(Both 616 and Ultimate Cap feats will be valid). Pyramid Head can be harmed by Cap and is not fueled with some weird magic shit. Both are bloodlusted and are in their best condition to battle.

Pyramid Head

No Caption Provided

Captain America

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh, i'm not sure. I mean in a silent hill movie, pyramid head beated a boss girl(i forgot who she is). So i said pyramid heard

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you actually KILL or KO Pyramid Head? I thought he was just a personification of your sins or something like that?

Avatar image for slightlybruisedman
Slightlybruisedman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's slow with that blade, cap could block it every time but he'd have to come up with something creative to put pyramid down

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend has been arguing with me that Cap can beat Pyramid Head so I went here to ask what you think.

Details: No Morals, Win by KO/Death, No BFR, If Cap or PH get stomped easy then speed is equalized. Pyramid Head's feats are valid in all forms of Silent Hill games and movies. Steve Rogers is in his prime and is not old(Both 616 and Ultimate Cap feats will be valid). Pyramid Head can be harmed by Cap and is not fueled with some weird magic shit. Both are bloodlusted and are in their best condition to battle.

No Caption Provided

or

No Caption Provided

should suffice to say Cap one shots.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyramid head looks ugly as hell so ^

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap could easily block Pyramid Head's sword, because he's very slow, and should be able to decapitate him from a distance with a solid shield throw. If Pyramid Head gets his hands on him he might win, assuming Cap can't escape his grasp, but i'm not sure about that.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

captain america

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap throws a motorcycle

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@silverrings: I've left the factor that if Pyramid Head was too slow to face Cap. Speed will be equalized as said in OP. Btw, isn't Pyramid's sword on par with Cap's shield?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordandeli: Even if speed was equalized, Cap's has sharp enough reflexes and more than enough tactical prowess to dodge and parry whatever Pyramid Head chucks at him. I don't know if Pyramid Head's sword is vibranium-esque, but i'd assume not, it hasn't tanked anything like what Cap's shield has, but i can't be sure. Either way, Cap should win this. It'd be a much closer fight if it was MCU Cap.

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@silverrings: Pyramid Head displays a notable form of combat such as dodging and swordsmanship especially against an opponent who is much faster to which PH is not. And in this case, PH and Caps speed is equalized meaning PH could actually run and swing as fast as Cap can. The PH also tanks bullets with no sign of injury at all unlike Cap who has to use a shield.

Loading Video...

PH is also lightyears ahead of Cap in terms in strength, as he ripped the entire skin off a woman easily and in the games easily lifted adult women and men like a toy *Kinda Graphic*

Loading Video...

Cap here is merely taken down by a couple of normal men and in the second pic he has to manuever his way around to defeat someone much weaker than the Pyramid Head.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordandeli: "PH is also lightyears ahead of Cap in terms in strength"

please tell me thats a joke

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@spider-manwins: How is that a joke? PH carries around a large blade that slows him down (which is confirmed because when he has the spear, he's faster) and he swings this blade around for most of the time. And show me a scan of Cap being able to rip a person's skin off entirely or better. Also consider the fact that PH is a supernatural being and his strength is probably limitless or much better than we think it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a silent hill fanboy, I'd like to chime in. Pyramid Head is the manifestation of the lead characters psyche, it is an immortal demon from hell that represents certain emotional qualities the primary character may have and is only as strong as them. In this case of the films, it isn't clear what Pyramid head is or who he is bound to, but in the games its the father figure ( sean bean essentially in there ) and if that is the case here in this movie ( which makes sense because he is protecting the the young blonde girl who is sean beans daughter ) then Pyramid head is as strong as the will of a desperate father who is about to die and knows his daughter is next. Naturally, his willpower and emotional state would be much higher than normal at that point to make sure he saves his daughter.

Mortals aren't supposed to be able to harm him. Cap can toss that shield all day long and knife him as much as he wants and it isn't supposed to deal actual damage. In silent hill 2, it takes about 75 bullets from a 9mm to annoy him to the point where he just leaves the battle. You can't actually harm him. He sustains no damage from 75 rounds, just one will down cap. Pyramid head can only be defeated by other demons and reality warpers, and the person who's emotion he is bound to. Firing 75 bullets into him is just a way of dominating and pushing your will onto him to leave.

Pyramid head can teleport, reality warp a bit, cut through thick metal walls with his sword, doesn't really ever die and can return from the realm of hell at will if he is defeated, teleport you to hell if he wants and can also rip all of the skin off a human, survive infinite bullet barrage without any damage taken and may have a sense of slight omniscience in his realm once the sirens start to ring.

RIP CAP.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spider-ManWins
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@doctordandeli:

you got yourself

you just said that that blade slows him down. that thing cant weigh over 100 pounds, FOR SURE

if cap wielded around 100 pounds, it wouldnt slow him down at all

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: PH taps James with his sword causing him to fly off the ground into a normal fence, bending and breaking it.

Loading Video...

1st scan is mostly the hardness of the shield, Cap does have remarkable strength but PH's is simply stronger just due to his supernatural force and strength. As for the other scans, that's pretty impressive.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordandeli: ......

PH taps James with his sword

PH taps James

TAPS

you mean smacks? he didnt tap him at all, he smacked the shet outta him. and being supernatural doesnt make him stronger. he has to prove physical strenght, the first feat is partly due to the shield, but it also his brute strenght, i could have a diamond, but ill never be able to cut a tree with it.

those type of fences are extremely weak

dont tell anyone this, but two days ago, my parents and i had to hop over a fence to get into a closed park for 4th of july. it closed due to it being overloaded, but my mom couldnt jump it, so we just kicked it down.

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Cap gets beaten up by DEADPOOL. Imagine what happens when a guy who rips skin off people in one second punches Cap.

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@spider-manwins: That thing is prob way over 100 pounds bro. According to the Great Knife (PH's sword) wiki page on the official Silent Hill wikia. Also mind the fact, that PH was able to pierce a durable metal door like tin foil.

"The weapon is extremely heavy and rusty, and is often seen being dragged across the ground by its wielder, making horrific screeching noises. The sheer weight of the weapon is enough to cause terminal damage to its victims, with even Pyramid Head himself swinging this weapon fairly slowly. An overhead swing from Pyramid Head can kill James Sunderland in one hit, even on the Beginner difficulty.

James equipped with the weapon.One strike from the Great Knife deals a colossal amount of damage to enemies, killing most in a single hit. In fact, it is so powerful that even Pyramid Head can be momentarily stunned when hit with an overhead swing although actually accomplishing this can be tough. However, it is a slow and cumbersome weapon to use, and James cannot run while it is equipped or move beyond turning when in combat pose. Even James's walking speed slows considerably. James drags it behind him and wields it with both hands, unlike Pyramid Head, who wields it single-handedly due to his supernatural strength. James's use of the weapon is limited to lurching horizontal swings and a strong but slow overhead swing.

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Knife

PH is not only able to lift the blade in the air but hold an large man likely over the weight of 100.

FinnDeathFinnDeath

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@doctordandeli: wow, having to use out of context scans...

deadpool has enhacned strength, and captain america wasnt fighting back, he was letting deadpool do that to him

No Caption Provided

this what happened after captain america actually started trying

the ironman one is irrelevant as he is a 100+ tonner

this is actually helpful to me, it showcases his durability

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are the scans of Cap getting shot 75 times and just walking away annoyed?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jacthripper

@michaeljulius: There are none, there are however scans of Cap stating that he sees bullets in slow motion...

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DoctorDandeli

Pyramid Head has superhuman strength, being capable of lifting an adult man about 2-3 feet in the air by the neck with only a single hand. Pyramid Head is also shown to have superhuman durability- in both battles, he survives numerous gunshots or melee attacks before he is defeated- indeed, Pyramid Head is only finally killed when he commits suicide after James realizes why Pyramid Head is attacking him- meaning Pyramid Head has no reason to exist. This, along with the spiked "tongue" means that Pyramid Head would be a formidable adversary even unarmed. In addition to his weapons, Pyramid Head also has a hole in his helmet, with which he release a sharp tongue-like appendage to impale enemies at close range. This appendage is generally most useful against an enemy restrained in Pyramid Head's hands. Also the fact he ripped someones skin in doing so and seems to be able to manipulate an army of creepers (which are pretty annoying).

PHCreepPHCreep

Some people in the comics have been able to outdo Cap and manage to grab and hit him what's stopping PH from doing so? Honestly, I can't see Cap winning this despite massive strength levels.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordandeli: using wikis doesnt help you at all

and captain america would wield that sword single handedly and run with it

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@spider-manwins: 1st. There really is a lack of info on PH's abilities and feats, so wikias are good sources when there's lack of it. 2nd. That's an official Silent Hill wikia made by a group of dedicated fans that work on it. Cap would get stomped on if he went in close contact.

-Able to wield a two hundred pound giant blade one handed

-Strong enough to rip the skin off of the human being with a single grab and tug

-Slow (Due to sword, speed is equalized anyways) but with seemingly limitless stamina

-Able to shrug off but be annoyed of dozens of clips worth of gunfire from James Sunderland's handgun, shotgun and rifle and ignores melee damage from humans and monsters

-Only the highly agile monster, the Missionary was able to make Pyramid head feel pain with her sword arms.

-Very quick reflexes; able to slice in half the Missionary who moved at incredible speed.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordandeli: no there not

wikias are unreliable

canon source for the sword weighing 200 lbs? also cap can do that without being weighed down at all

stripping a human of their skin isnt above cap. the only thing that is, is that realistically, i highly doubt the skin will come off like a coat

the only thing i see that pyramid head has going for him is his tolerance to sharp stuff

what of his blunt force tolerance?

cap has taken hits from 20 tonners like spider-man, 90+ tonners like ironman and 100+ tonners like hulk

i do acknowledge that none of these were hitting him at their fullest

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America oneshot curbstomp. GG

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@spider-manwins: While, most of those statements and facts bewilder me because I don't have the greatest knowledge on the character. I'll provide a a respect thread on a character, to convince you PH is gonna give Cap a hard time.

http://www.comicvine.com/pyramid-head/4005-54092/forums/pyramid-head-respect-thread-1611437/#2

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Steve

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: One shot? PH is likely to give Cap a hard time if anything. I'm kinda mixed on who will win but a one shot is far from that.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: One shot? PH is likely to give Cap a hard time if anything. I'm kinda mixed on who will win but a one shot is far from that.

Maybe I was exaggerating a little bit. But Cap is superior to Pyramid Head in nearly every aspect: Speed, durability (assuming you took away his immortality) strength, and, above all, combat prowess. I can't see how Pyramid Head stands the slightest chance at victory.

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@thetruthiii: Speed is equalized for the sake of PH as said in OP, and durability? PH mildly endures stabs through his body and whole rounds from shotguns and pistols like a sunday afternoon. (Yes I took away his immortality so he's able to die like how the Missionary damaged him by stabbing him in vital places.) I'm kinda mixed about strength. PH seems to have standard swordsmanship, some form of teleportation in some cases like when he teleported onto the stairs (not really sure how developed it is), some form of insect manipulation and now that he has speed of Cap, I think he does fairly well. But since majority are saying Cap, I'm beginning to switch sides but I don't know.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Speed is equalized for the sake of PH as said in OP, and durability? PH mildly endures stabs through his body and whole rounds from shotguns and pistols like a sunday afternoon. (Yes I took away his immortality so he's able to die like how the Missionary damaged him by stabbing him in vital places.) I'm kinda mixed about strength. PH seems to have standard swordsmanship, some form of teleportation in some cases like when he teleported onto the stairs (not really sure how developed it is), some form of insect manipulation and now that he has speed of Cap, I think he does fairly well. But since majority are saying Cap, I'm beginning to switch sides but I don't know.

Defeats an adversary with knowledge on every single form of martial arts in existence

No Caption Provided

Pulls down a helicopter in mid-flight using sheer strength.

No Caption Provided

Kicks a hole in someone's chest

No Caption Provided

Annnnd.... there's this

No Caption Provided

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Pyramid Head's lack of speed makes him a considerably easy target for Cap. He's beaten plenty of tough opponents, and while P-Head is tough beyond measure, Cap simply has him outclassed in speed and skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, Im aware. My point was that we have a mortal man who is a bit of a pinnacle human in durability and speed and strength fighting a demon from hell who has reality warping abilities and is as strong as the host's will power that he is bonded to, that other demons who can moderate reality warp cannot defeat. Cap is never coming close to victory here and i am positively shocked there is even a debate about his own abilities...when the other guy is a spawn from hell that tanks gunshots without a scuff.

@michaeljulius: There are none, there are however scans of Cap stating that he sees bullets in slow motion...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a much closer fight if speed was equalised, but Cap being taken down by a bunch of civvies in Civil War is a low showing, he has loads of physical feats miles above that, and it's not correct to say Logan is "weaker" than Pyramid Head.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@michaeljulius: Cap is above peak human. Far above it. I dont own them, but ive seen scans of him being punched by Rulk and getting back up. He failed to block, got punched in the face by Rulk, went flying, landed, and then i think Rulk landed on him or something. Cap casually benches 1100 lbs iirc. He is far above PH in terms of strength. The fact that that argument lasted that long is shocking tbh. PH's only chance is the equalized speed; that is, if you take away his hax invulnerability. Your entire argument is that Cap cant put him down no matter how hard he hits, so this is spite. If it isnt possible, despite Cap's physical advantage in every medium; then this thread is pointless.

In a fight to the death, where death is possible, Cap rapes with superior speed (taken out for this, sure), vastly superior strength, and vastly superior durability (maybe not against bullets, but no bullet compares to the striking force of a Rulk hit); not even to mention PH's lack of skill past swinging a big sword in a manner that any kid could do. He is no swordsman or hand to hand expert.

Also, a human has the bite force to bite off another human's fingers like carrots. An average man could also rip your throat out no sweat (provided ample...bloodlust). There is nothing overly impressive about PH ripping off skin; the most it does it cause awe in how he managed to not just rip off her chest, and somehow managed to get her skin to stay as one item. You could chop that down to "minor reality warping," as you said earlier (i guess...not really; nothing to suggest that), but the likelier reason is just Hollywood flare.

Cap pulled a stone slab out of the ground. Hit your face against the ground and the ground will win; the ground has more durability than a human; his feat of ripping out Earth is far above ripping off skin

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By mickey-mouse

@doctordandeli: I'm not gonna comment on this battle, but you using the example of Cap being held down by a group of average citizens is very bad logic. You would basically be suggesting Cap isn't even stronger than a a Pro NFL RB when we've seen RBs shake off multiple tacklers during a football game.

In your own scan Cap says "I don't want to hurt you." What do you think Cap is going to do toss them around the same way he would treat a group of Hydra soldiers? Let's not forget this is the moment Cap gives up and quits fighting during the end of the Civil War.

Besides that..your own OP says Ultimate Cap feats are valid. I assume you know nothing about Ult Cap because he has Ult Spiderman level strength and is listed as a 10 tonner. Ult Cap grappled with Ult Spiderman. Ult Spiderman can casually toss cars and lifted a 18 wheeler when he strains himself and used it as a Battering ram to smash Ult Green Goblin.

Jowseeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think PH take this with the speed equaliser but otherwise I would be inclined to say cap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyramid Head cannot be beaten by anyone except the host he is bound to or Satan. Your speed doesn't matter, he will just stand there and take it until you pass out from exhaustion. Bullets don't affect him, so Cap's punches, kicks and Shield won't deal any damage to him. It requires another high demon rival to cause damage to him physically, even then, it doesn't do anything, he regens instantly. Why do so many people debate characters they know nothing about here?

Pyramid head puts an entire town of silent hill on lockdown, dozens if not hundreds of citizens cannot hope to stand a chance against him when the sirens start to blare, all of them vs him = unfair battle, he still wins because he is a dark force of unnatural being. He is basically just a concept of the mind that is so powerful, that he can leave the mind of the host or control and enter the real world. Not only can he teleport anywhere he wants, but he can slice through metal walls like a lightsaber, copy himself and can tank a few clips of 9mm bullets without a single wound taken. He is immune to bullets, cap isnt.

Caps speed and benching 1000lbs means nothing. His skin ripping feat is not an actual feat of strength, its a reality warping ability. He ripped all of someones skill off in one pull, it was meant to cause fear and panic, and cause as much pain to the person he did it to as possible. That is the entire idea behind him. He is as strong as the host wants or needs him to be. He became stronger than the demon who reality warped an entire town and bleed her power into the real world hundreds of miles away with pinpoint accuracy in some other town. Cap isn't winning this, ever. Its not a fair fight. A mortal vs a high demon with reality warping that's power is based on the mind of the person he is bound to. People here are being really silly, time to step away from the debate because I feel like one of maybe 2 others here that played Silent Hill.

@darkbiscuit said:

@michaeljulius: Cap is above peak human. Far above it. I dont own them, but ive seen scans of him being punched by Rulk and getting back up. He failed to block, got punched in the face by Rulk, went flying, landed, and then i think Rulk landed on him or something. Cap casually benches 1100 lbs iirc. He is far above PH in terms of strength. The fact that that argument lasted that long is shocking tbh. PH's only chance is the equalized speed; that is, if you take away his hax invulnerability. Your entire argument is that Cap cant put him down no matter how hard he hits, so this is spite. If it isnt possible, despite Cap's physical advantage in every medium; then this thread is pointless.

In a fight to the death, where death is possible, Cap rapes with superior speed (taken out for this, sure), vastly superior strength, and vastly superior durability (maybe not against bullets, but no bullet compares to the striking force of a Rulk hit); not even to mention PH's lack of skill past swinging a big sword in a manner that any kid could do. He is no swordsman or hand to hand expert.

Also, a human has the bite force to bite off another human's fingers like carrots. An average man could also rip your throat out no sweat (provided ample...bloodlust). There is nothing overly impressive about PH ripping off skin; the most it does it cause awe in how he managed to not just rip off her chest, and somehow managed to get her skin to stay as one item. You could chop that down to "minor reality warping," as you said earlier (i guess...not really; nothing to suggest that), but the likelier reason is just Hollywood flare.

Cap pulled a stone slab out of the ground. Hit your face against the ground and the ground will win; the ground has more durability than a human; his feat of ripping out Earth is far above ripping off skin

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyramid head gets the American boot

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyramid Head cannot be beaten by anyone except the host he is bound to or Satan. Your speed doesn't matter, he will just stand there and take it until you pass out from exhaustion. Bullets don't affect him, so Cap's punches, kicks and Shield won't deal any damage to him. It requires another high demon rival to cause damage to him physically, even then, it doesn't do anything, he regens instantly. Why do so many people debate characters they know nothing about here?

You're unbelievably dense. I know everything you're saying about PH. The issue is that the OP states "Pyramid Head can be harmed by Cap and is not fueled with some weird magic shit." What does that mean? That this entire paragraph is null and void and you're a blind fanboy that can't read simple parameters. Please go now.

Pyramid head puts an entire town of silent hill on lockdown, dozens if not hundreds of citizens cannot hope to stand a chance against him when the sirens start to blare, all of them vs him = unfair battle, he still wins because he is a dark force of unnatural being. He is basically just a concept of the mind that is so powerful, that he can leave the mind of the host or control and enter the real world. Not only can he teleport anywhere he wants, but he can slice through metal walls like a lightsaber, copy himself and can tank a few clips of 9mm bullets without a single wound taken. He is immune to bullets, cap isnt.

You act as if the entire town takes up arms against him at once. More like a large variety of different demons wreak havoc and kill many people, and PH walks around capturing random people. PH has also never used the teleporting in battle, nor has he ever sliced through walls "like a lightsaber." Cap doesn't get a gun here; THERE ARE NO GUNS IN THIS FIGHT, so how is that pertinent at all? Just a random, irrelevant durability feat? Cool? K?

Caps speed and benching 1000lbs means nothing. His skin ripping feat is not an actual feat of strength, its a reality warping ability. He ripped all of someones skill off in one pull, it was meant to cause fear and panic, and cause as much pain to the person he did it to as possible. That is the entire idea behind him. He is as strong as the host wants or needs him to be. He became stronger than the demon who reality warped an entire town and bleed her power into the real world hundreds of miles away with pinpoint accuracy in some other town. Cap isn't winning this, ever. Its not a fair fight. A mortal vs a high demon with reality warping that's power is based on the mind of the person he is bound to. People here are being really silly, time to step away from the debate because I feel like one of maybe 2 others here that played Silent Hill.

LOL the entire time you were saying how strong PH was because of it, and then I jokingly call it reality warping and you instantly jump on that when your ship is sinking. As I said before, there is nothing to suggest that it is reality warping over Hollywood flare. You have no feats to suggest it.

In comics you see mortals killing gods. If you think that battles are won by status, then you have no place in fictional debates.

Your entire argument is that Cap cant hurt PH and PH is soooo strong because he feeds off his host. Thing is, OP states that neither are true here, so your entire argument is, and has been, dead; nonexistent even. Please learn to read before acting so arrogant as if you're some cool kid because you can maintain a misplaced argument full of irrelevant and misinterpreted facts about PH. Everybody here has played SH or at least seen a movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya, hopefully anyone who reads your posts will read a few others as well, very clear you are trolling so as mentioned, Ill step away from this debate because you haven't played SH at all. Here is the ops statement:

OP said speed is equalized. So that means Cap has to fights someone who isn't real and much like Green Lanter constructs based on will of the host, Reality Warping, Teleporting anywhere, can copy himself, immunity to fire and bullets, can just walk through water and doesn't need to swim, but can do that so fast that you cant see him exit the room below you where you fight him in the game and where he dips into the water and just vanishes, can slice through thick metal doors and walls like a hot knife through butter. Somehow though, Cap would survive all of that because he can chuck a boulder though.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: OP clearly states Cap can harm PH. Thick metal walls <<<<<< Vibranium shield.

Immunity to fire and bullets? Cool. Cap doesnt have a gun or a flamethrower so why are you mentioning that? Cap's shield is stronger than PH's sword.

The boulder throwing feat was shown because someone tried saying PH was lightyears ahead of Cap in strength. So dont try to downplay the feat by acting as if someone was using it as a durability feat....

FACTS:

-PH's sword has never shown the ability to cut through something as durable as Cap's shield.

- Even with eaualized speed, as per the OP, Cap is inarguably and vastly more skilled with his shield than PH is with his sword. He can block his strikes all day.

-Cap has feats of destroying things more durable than PH with his shield. PH being bulletproof doesn't matter as Cap has defeated bulletproof opponents with his shield in the past.

Cap wins this.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Pyramid Head is invincible inside of Silent Hill due to him being James' guilt made manifest. It's as strong as it needs to be/as strong as the person makes it. Therefore there really wouldn't be an effective way to fight it. Cap would have to mentally and emotionally overcome what was causing Pyramid Head to appear. However, without the added benefit of Pyramid Head's abstract nature and mystical/supernatural abilities, he would lose rather easily to Captain America. He has been shown to be incredibly strong and durable, but Cap is probably just as strong (stronger due to actual feats) as well as far more skilled than Pyramid Head. He'd win the battle if Pyramid Head lost what makes him.....well Pyramid Head.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordandeli: cap never got beaten by Deadpool, that was a clone, when they actually fought Cap made Deadpool look like a clown.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pyramid Head is just a poor character to use in a battle.

He's all gameplay mechanics and almost unquantifiable feats. If we go by the him that fought James in most encounters, he likely gets KO'd or beaten based on his performance. He's too slow and Cap's shield will stop every attack easily.

But again, the fights are questionably canon and he just fights someone categorically inferior to Cap by a significant amount.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay