• 64 results
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By castleking
it did.. but apparently it was ignored....
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Lupine
@castleking: More or less, because he starts dying from it again during the Cable run.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BatDance
Cap would destroy Cable if their powers were removed
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Argentino_18

Bucky is more agile and possibily a better unarmed warrior, Cable is more experienced and a better range fighter... 

The shield gives Bucky the advantage to move into melee and finish Cable...

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable is affected by the T.O Virus, That makes half of upper body machine. Cable is is like half cyborg he's much stronger than Cap, his stamina is far exceeds Cap's he only needs a few minutes sleep and he can keep on going. And his muscles due to the T.O virus are much stronger than Cap Cable catches bullets in his hide all the time and he just plucks them out when even her has time. He's from the future uses different guns and methods of fighting than Cap....Cable doesn't take this battle easy but I see Cap resting under Cable's boot after a good fight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By Erik

@EternalGrandMaster:

There are three different occasions where Cable almost bled out from being shot and even was under a fever because of one incident in just his last volume. The statement that he can just pull bullets out when he has time is false. Bullets hitting his organic portions can kill him just as easily as a normal human.

EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik: Point I was making is Bucky can't take a bullet the way Cable can..And he had a fever but it wasn't shown to slow him down..If he's riddled with Bullets he'll die or bleed out. Cable's can K.O Bucky with one punch he posses superhuman strenght.....Cable is a tired War Horse but I think he's much more of a soldier than Cap and Bucky simply because he's from the future and he's mutant he travels through time and uses lethal force against cannon fodder....I'll put my money on Cable any day. We'll find out in Dec When Cable returns =)

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AlexW00d

COAX FOR THE WIN.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Erik

@EternalGrandMaster said:

@Erik: Point I was making is Bucky can't take a bullet the way Cable can..And he had a fever but it wasn't shown to slow him down..If he's riddled with Bullets he'll die or bleed out. Cable's can K.O Bucky with one punch he posses superhuman strenght.....Cable is a tired War Horse but I think he's much more of a soldier than Cap and Bucky simply because he's from the future and he's mutant he travels through time and uses lethal force against cannon fodder....I'll put my money on Cable any day. We'll find out in Dec When Cable returns =)

Yes it did slow him down. Hope had to actually take care of him until he recovered. Being from the future is irrelevant for just about any battle where he is not able to utilize his knowledge of the future and Bucky kills far more easily than Cable ever has. And no we will not find out when Cable returns unless they bring Bucky back to life as well.

EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik: You say Hope took care of him as if the man came down with the flu and was on bed rest...He simply needed some time of his feet to rest his bones shortly after he was on the move...You act like he was terminally ill and hopeless......How is having an education from the year 2050 irrelevant if your sent back to 2011 Please exlain? His tatics/strategies should be much more advance and so forth...Your not making any sense there. Bucky brainwashed kills much more easily than Cable not The Bucky Barnes we know as Cap's protege and the New Cap america.......Cable vs Avenger's Bucky doesn't need to be there, Steve will and thats enough for me....=)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik

@EternalGrandMaster:

I act like it because he was. He almost died. He is not from the year 2050, Cable was sent to and raised 2000 years in the future from when he was born. How is that relevant? He does not have the tech from that era to benefit from the time period and his strategies are very mundane because that is how they fought in the future. I am not making any sense because I am starting to think you have not read Cable related issues and are just fabricating what you think sounds right for the character.

Bucky is still Bucky. Even before the Winter Soldier he was the US governments little underage hit man. He was pulling side missions all the time for the US and killed without Steve's knowledge on several occasions.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Erik

@EternalGrandMaster:

I think Cable will win anyway. I just think your reasoning is poorly thought out.

EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik: Almost died yea didn't read that part of the comic sorry. Obviously you couldn't understand that was just an example..Duh I know he's not from 2050 smh.... I know who Cable is and what he can do.....Hope had a Gun from the future in Second Coming.....Your literally telling me most of Cable's gun he's been shown using are from 21st century...Riight....I see you downplaying Cable's character to Bucky's, I give both soldiers their respect as Marvel characters.....Bucky can't take Cable down....If this was Steve slightly different argument............The fact that you shutdown my statement of Cable's return vs Avengers, shows you hating on his character just chill and back up your reasons of why you think Bucky can take down Cable.

You debating with me was pointless then and I pointed out Cable's superiority to Bucky's...but W/E

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Erik

@EternalGrandMaster said:

@Erik: Almost died yea didn't read that part of the comic sorry. Obviously you couldn't understand that was just an example..Duh I know he's not from 2050 smh.... I know who Cable is and what he can do.....Hope had a Gun from the future in Second Coming.....Your literally telling me most of Cable's gun he's been shown using are from 21st century...Riight....I see you downplaying Cable's character to Bucky's, I give both soldiers their respect as Marvel characters.....Bucky can't take Cable down....If this was Steve slightly different argument............The fact that you shutdown my statement of Cable's return vs Avengers, shows you hating on his character just chill and back up your reasons of why you think Bucky can take down Cable.

You should not use sarcasm. You suck at it. Furthermore, you have no idea how I feel about Cable. In fact, I specifically told you I think he will win the fight. But acknowledging that would mean you would not have been able to throw this collage of unorganized sentence fragments together, so I get why you decided to skip that.