Captain America VS Bumblebee (both from movies)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Captain America VS Bumblebee (both from movies) (30 votes)

Captain America 10%
Bumblebee 90%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 nwname  Moderator

Bee stomps. Cap might pierce him with his shield but i doubt it can go that deep. Bee just shoots him.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly Bumblebee

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Does Cap have mjolnir? If so, he wins. If not, Bee stomps.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't be silly, Bee stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would be stupid to tango with Bee.

IIRC, cap's shield may protect him from damage but not from the force that would be transferred. Correct me if I'm wrong.

All bee has to do is smack Cap around a bit. Cap will tire and I don't think bumblebee will.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@o0deadman0o: @pipxeroth: @wolverinebatmanftw: @juggerman40: @mrmonster: @nwgzsjuwhm96y2: The vsbattles wiki states that the comic book version of Captain America, who is merely borderline superhuman unlike the much more explicitly superhuman movie version I'm using in this thread, is on a 8-A level which is equal to Bumblebee's, and this power scaling does not even consider his trademark nigh-indestructible vibranium shield. I believe that comic book version of Captain America is far below any version of Bumblebee, including the movie version which is clearly the weakest and underdeveloped by Michael Bay's five films, but the movie version could easily defeat Iron Man so he wouldn't be curbstomped as with the non-movie version of the characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Why make the thread if you had a winner in mind?

Not trying to sound rude I'm just genuinely curious.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:

1. Vsbattles wiki is (far) more often than not unreliable, full of out of context scans, wank, and bad scaling. Take anything you see on it with a grain of salt.
  2. 616 Cap is explicitly superhuman and always has been. He is physically superior to MCU Cap by a sizeable amount in everything sans raw physical strength where they're kinda close.
  3. 616 Cap would very likely beat Bayformers Bee while MCU Cap wouldn't because 616 Steve is ludicrously faster, more acrobatic and can inflict significantly more damage with his shield.
  4. He didn't "easily" defeat Iron Man and I don't see what relevance this has anyway, Bee is not Iron Man.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Worthy Cap vs Last Knight Bee would be a good fight probably

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:

Captain could not easily defeat an Iron Man who was not focused on him. He got his shit handed to him multiple times when he also had Bucky to assist.

And that was also the weakest Iron Man armor ever.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

@banecapital:

1. Vsbattles wiki is (far) more often than not unreliable, full of out of context scans, wank, and bad scaling. Take anything you see on it with a grain of salt.
  2. 616 Cap is explicitly superhuman and always has been. He is physically superior to MCU Cap by a sizeable amount in everything sans raw physical strength where they're kinda close.
  3. 616 Cap would very likely beat Bayformers Bee while MCU Cap wouldn't because 616 Steve is ludicrously faster, more acrobatic and can inflict significantly more damage with his shield.
  4. He didn't "easily" defeat Iron Man and I don't see what relevance this has anyway, Bee is not Iron Man.

This.

OT: Bee stomps. Literally.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Cap vs Last Knight Bee would be a good fight probably

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneabovelife: @richubs: @o0deadman0o:Well Captain America is obviously the underdog in this fight. But he should not be beating Iron Man in Civil War so easily so I think MCU's Captain America is OP. And if we all agree that Bayformers characters are much weaker than their original versions, I think that even if Bumblebee is expected to win this fight and probably will, Captain America could still give him a hard beating before Optimus Prime's sidekick gets his revenge match. And John Cena will always be the true Captain America to my eyes, so this fight should be very interesting considering Cena's appearance in the Bumblebee film. And will the Bumblebee film get its deserved as it's undeniably better than the latest Bayformers entries? And why not put Cap into new adventures with Peggy Carter now that he's travelled back to the past at the end of Endgame?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:

I mean if Cena is the Captain here I don't see why he doesn't one shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: Well Cena should be US Agent considering that his DC role in Suicide Squad 2 is underwhelming for Cena. Cena always was Captain America in his WWE gimmick for over a decade so being US Agent, who is Captain America's successor, is obviously perfectly fitting for a guy who's lacking acting talent yet he's consistently pushed. And the acting skills of Chris Evans were not suitable for his character. He was so much better as Human Torch, a Fantastic Four member that Michael B. Jordan ruined despite his good performance as Killmonger. So comic book US Agent stomps Bayformers Bumblebee but it's obvious that no version of Captain America could stand a chance against any Autobot from the cartoon series, with Optimus Prime being so powerful that even his Bayformers version stomps anyone below movie versions of Thor and Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf823e3012e8
deactivated-5cf823e3012e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve dies horribly.

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers