#1 Posted by Unicorn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I decide to take some advice.. Here are 2 fights that my friends and I can never agree on.. Who wins

#2 Posted by Rotten gun (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

i like cap over blade... i thought cap and blade were about the same in speed and strength? i like spidey too cause he's so agile and fast i cant see doc getting to him... but like sparda said... i dont know how he would really hurt doc?

#3 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Okeydokey.....

Well, I think that Blade beats Captain America. His healing factor, coupled with superior strength/speed gives him a good advantage, and Blade knows how to fight.

Spider-Man Vs. Doc Samson.......Doc Samson. He so much stronger than Spider-Man that it would only take a few hits to get him down, and I don't think Spidey could do all that too much to Samson in return.

#4 Posted by Unicorn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

U see what I mean, were already 50/50..lol

#5 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i like cap over blade... i thought cap and blade were about the same in speed and strength? i like spidey too cause he's so agile and fast i cant see doc getting to him... but like sparda said... i dont know how he would really hurt doc?"

Cap is "peak human" while Blade is "superhuman"......I think....

#6 Posted by Unicorn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Rotten gun says:
"i like cap over blade... i thought cap and blade were about the same in speed and strength? i like spidey too cause he's so agile and fast i cant see doc getting to him... but like sparda said... i dont know how he would really hurt doc?"
Cap is "peak human" while Blade is "superhuman"......I think...."

Cap.A can lift press 800Ibs Blade is around 1ton

#7 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicorn says:

"Sparda says:
"Rotten gun says:

Cap.A can lift press 800Ibs Blade is around 1ton"

I though it was two.....anyways, that should give him a bit more of a advantage, along with his speed and healing. I think he can pull it off.

Then again, I'm a bit of a Blade fan.

#8 Posted by Unicorn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Unicorn says:
"Sparda says:
"Rotten gun says:
Cap.A can lift press 800Ibs Blade is around 1ton"
I though it was two.....anyways, that should give him a bit more of a advantage, along with his speed and healing. I think he can pull it off. Then again, I'm a bit of a Blade fan."

I like both!

#9 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can beat Blade imo

and Spidey is too quick and smart for Doc Sam, so Spidey wins