Batman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Wolverine008

My final vote after thinking about it goes to Captain America.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Iragexcudder
HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap hits faster things (spidey, rockets) on a more regular basis

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark: Don't you just love how his shield (the thing that absorbs vast amounts of vibration) bounces? Lol.

There are a number of fan explanations for it, but I personally don't give it much thought, because well....comics.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@monsterstomp said:

@veshark: Don't you just love how his shield (the thing that absorbs vast amounts of vibration) bounces? Lol.

There are a number of fan explanations for it, but I personally don't give it much thought, because well....comics.

Effing magic. I'll stick with that.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MonsterStomp
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Iragexcudder

@godzilla44: please provide scans to prove that Batman would beat Captain America 8/10 times.

That's opinionated. If you honestly think he would beat him that badly, you should CaV someone.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Gracetrack

@granitesoldier said:

Captain America. Batman is more accurate with more gear, but Cap is like a sniper. His shield is not a tool, it is not a weapon, it is an extension of himself.That shield does what Cap wants, when he wants it to happen. Captain America is like the sniper who trains with his rifle, his one tool. He becomes perfect with it. The shot is an afterthought.

It is damn scary how close these two are in all their categories.

One could very easily make the same case for Batman and his batarangs. It is pretty much a given that he always carries some type of batarang on his person at all times.

As you said, it is pretty scary how similar these two are in many different categories.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: I have and I've seen nothing but fanboys saying either or with non canon feats.

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By imperiex96

one day their gonna make caps shield sentient or something... the way it comes back to him is only explainable with the word comics.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly Cap can make his Shield return to Him with Extreme Precision

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@omnicrono:

It could easily be made for Batman. But like I said, Batman trains to excellence with all his tools. Cap has embodied perfection with his. It is the only tool he needs, and the only tool he uses. But I agree, an argument could be made for Bats, I just wouldn't agree with it being as strong.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly Cap can make his Shield return to Him with Extreme Precision

Because of magic.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Magic? I just assume Cap's shield is remote controlled or connected to him like mjolnir is to Thor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MonsterStomp
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's amazing how people can say "Cap's shield feats are ridiculous" but believe everything Batman does is 100% legit.

gambitvoleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I didn't mean anyone should care about outcome of the battle itself, so much as the fact that they had him win via accuracy. Just putting it out there in case it amused somebody. I don't care for this cowboy "people don't take kindly to that crossover around these parts" schtick. It's fine if they or you hate it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's amazing how people can say "Cap's shield feats are ridiculous" but believe everything Batman does is 100% legit.

People have gotten so used to Batman's ridiculous feats by now, so it's run of the mill for them to see him do something utterly asinine.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MonsterStomp

Okay, that was aimed at me. When I said "ridiculous" I meant it in a good way as in... Ridiculously good.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Shawnbaby

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

Okay, that was aimed at me. When I said "ridiculous" I meant it in a good way as in... Ridiculously good.

Wasn't just aimed at you. Others have said much the same thing you did.

@shawnbaby: I didn't mean anyone should care about outcome of the battle itself, so much as the fact that they had him win via accuracy. Just putting it out there in case it amused somebody. I don't care for this cowboy "people don't take kindly to that crossover around these parts" schtick. It's fine if they or you hate it.

It was just some advice to a new user...don't read into it any more than that.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MonsterStomp

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

Wasn't just aimed at you. Others have said much the same thing you did.

Sure.

1) No one else here said anything mentioning "ridiculous" besides me.

2) No one said anything that quotes "Cap's shield feats are ridiculous". I'm the only one who mentioned anything close to that.

3) I didn't mean it as a negative response.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@dorukesin said:

captain america but in a battle batman stomps

There is absolutely NO WAY Batman "stomps" in a random. This is perhaps the most closely contested debate ever to be had on the Vine and will probably always remain such until the day arrives the two actually meet in a "canon" battle.

Can't believe there are still folks out there postulating a stomp for either or on the Vine ... err wait ... I can't believe I believed for one second what I had just purported to believe ... or not to believe rather.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Shawnbaby

@monsterstomp: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you aren't the first person I've seen to question Captain America's Feats while at the same time praising the virtues of Batman's. I did use your phrase as an example...but I was not solely targeting you. If I was you can be sure I would have tagged you specifically. I've never exactly been shy about calling people out specifically. It was a general statement to the many people like you who draw attention to how "unrealistic" cap's feats are.

And you did make several statements about Captain America and his Shield that draw into question your claims of not meaning anything negative:

Captain America's shield is a plot device.

So drop the Victim Act. You aren't very convincing.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: It is a plot device. So what? Thing bounces off items yet absorbs vast amounts of vibration. Don't know what you're getting at there mate.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: It is a plot device. So what? Thing bounces off items yet absorbs vast amounts of vibration. Don't know what you're getting at there mate.

Do you want to talk about how much Batman does is a "Plot Device"?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Go for it. When have I displayed any bias here?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

Trying to discount all of Cap's feats because his shield is a "Plot Device" comes across as pretty biased.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

Trying to discount all of Cap's feats because his shield is a "Plot Device" comes across as pretty biased.

I didn't discount a thing, I'm just saying his shield is a plot device. And how does that make me bias toward Batman?

Avatar image for themanofadamantium
TheManOfAdamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has done over 127 martial arts and has gone beyond human strength whereas captain america got strength from SSS and has not done half the martial arts batman has.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically speaking...Cap sees thing at a slower rate. He should be better at marksmanship.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#86 god_spawn  Moderator

Logically speaking...Cap sees thing at a slower rate. He should be better at marksmanship.

Sort of. People can still train themselves to hone their reflexes, and people can see things in slow motion in some circumstances. Ask some athletes or fighters, and they can vouch for it.. With that said, Cap's serum sort of replaces the years of training it took for Bruce to achieve his levels of physical ability. Bruce has mentioned he has honed his senses. The guy's dodged between machine gun fire and deflected bullets with his gauntlets. Some of his combat speed feats for just being a human push limits to what is "peak human". A side by side comparison, Bruce technically can see things at a slower rate. Cap's vision may be on constantly like that due to the serum, but get Batman in the zone and you can say that he technically sees things at a slower rate as well.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

I didn't discount a thing, I'm just saying his shield is a plot device. And how does that make me bias toward Batman?

All right then...If Cap's Shield is a Plot Device... Batman's Batarangs are also a plot device. Batman with prep is a plot device. Batman learning 227 forms of martial arts....plot device. Everything he knows about science...plot device.

I mean, it's obviously impossible that one man could learn all that in a single lifetime...so really Batman must just be a compilation of Plot Devices, right?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MonsterStomp

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

All right then...If Cap's Shield is a Plot Device... Batman's Batarangs are also a plot device. Batman with prep is a plot device. Batman learning 227 forms of martial arts....plot device. Everything he knows about science...plot device.

I mean, it's obviously impossible that one man could learn all that in a single lifetime...so really Batman must just be a compilation of Plot Devices, right?

What? Lol. Nice defence.

How is Batman's batarangs a plot device? They don't absorb mass amounts of vibration and can bounce off targets with no apparent reason. If that's the case, Cyclops' energy beams are a plot device.

And its 127 forms of martial arts :P