#401 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Be careful, he might start attacking you with /GASP....Sports analogies !!!
#402 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: O___O Sports analogies? Really?
#403 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Seriously...they really should put an ignore feature on this site....
#404 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @SystemID: Actually in your case, read A comic then get back to me "
I did. Shiva pounded on Huntress. Huntress laughed in her face..  It was pretty self-explanatory.   =D "
That entire "fight" was the definition of PIS.  "
I don't disagree with that. ...but it still happened... VERY recently. =)
#405 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm
#406 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

so some one thing Cap cant take a hit from a little girl like Cass?

he has taken punches from Wolverine, Spidey, UsAgent, Paladin all having legitimate superhuman strength punching throw objects Cass couldnt hope to dent with her striking power his armor is his chainmail which has gotten props in the past from various ppl and even stops bullets....... his natural durability thx to the SSS is off the hook his bone density is greater then a peak human of the same weight and height,

the Dude can land and crack pavement from a chuppa jump.. when has cass done that? 

he has crushed Usagents Fist with his grip and crushed logan's tendons... knocked out Beast another superhuman with near spider stats...

so shiva and cass have precog now"?

and its better then Spiderman's and Daredevils not equal but superior... b/c these are ppl he has fought and gotten the better of..

you want speed Cap has dodged a ricocheting  thunderstrike toss with a failing SSS in a sparring session.. he has bn in a jungle war fight with actual trained soldier two helo's opening fire on him while fighting a platoon with uzi's are shooting at him and he is the middle fighting them while also having the chuppa's firing with their on board machine gun...

#407 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @FinalStar86: O___O Sports analogies? Really? "
The deadliest sports analogies.
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
#408 Edited by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

" @FinalStar86: LOL.Well Im a die hard Daredevil fan to the T I almost have his complete 500 run and I know him and Elektra together can't beat Midnighter.I don't think Elektra can beat Deathstroke I really doubt that "

Feel free to stop by the Midnighter vs Wolverine thread and read my points on Midnighter. Here is a summery: Midnighter has no conclusive wins over anyone of merit in the WSU. His most significant win is over Assassin8, a skilled human fighter who was essentially a Batman analog, who managed to fight Midnighter to stand still for the better part of an issue before he was beaten. His average winning scenario count is 55. Fighting against the Madmax rejects Mercs (Brutus, Razor and Hellslayer) that number dropped to 5. He has been in scenarios with regular SAS soldiers where he couldn't come up with a single win that didn't invovle Apollo. In Human on the Inside, he was soundly beaten by a cyborg Shang Chi analog, because his powers wouldn't work unless his opponent attacked first.  His healing factor isn't fast enough to be a factor during combat, but it will fix him up after wards. His strength is only class 2, and his speed is only slightly superhuman if it is at all. Midnighter vs Elektra would be the same as his brief spar with Zealot... only Elektra is a telepath so she would have an even bigger edge.

Slade has enough trouble fighting Nightwing to be able to beat Elektra. She would tear him apart.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-502532-respect-elektra.html
#409 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I did. Shiva pounded on Huntress. Huntress laughed in her face..  It was pretty self-explanatory.   =D "
I don't disagree with that. ...but it still happened... VERY recently. =) "
Doesn't matter if it happened recently or three years ago. It's still PIS and PIS feats are disregarded in battles. It's not an applicable feat.  

@FinalStar86: Agreed. Maybe not in this case (or at least not yet), but there are quite a few alts running around out there who I would like to completely ignore. 
#410 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" so some one thing Cap cant take a hit from a little girl like Cass?

he has taken punches from Wolverine, Spidey, UsAgent, Paladin all having legitimate superhuman strength punching throw objects Cass couldnt hope to dent with her striking power his armor is his chainmail which has gotten props in the past from various ppl and even stops bullets....... his natural durability thx to the SSS is off the hook his bone density is greater then a peak human of the same weight and height,

the Dude can land and crack pavement from a chuppa jump.. when has cass done that? 

he has crushed Usagents Fist with his grip and crushed logan's tendons... knocked out Beast another superhuman with near spider stats...

so shiva and cass have precog now"?  and its better then Spiderman's and Daredevils not equal but superior... b/c these are ppl he has fought and gotten the better of..  you want speed Cap has dodged a ricocheting  thunderstrike toss with a failing SSS in a sparring session.. he has bn in a jungle war fight with actual trained soldier two helo's opening fire on him while fighting a platoon with uzi's are shooting at him and he is the middle fighting them while also having the chuppa's firing with their on board machine gun... "

I didn't know about some of those feats
#411 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:

"  so some one thing Cap cant take a hit from a little girl like Cass?

he has taken punches from Wolverine, Spidey, UsAgent, Paladin all having legitimate superhuman strength punching throw objects Cass couldnt hope to dent with her striking power his armor is his chainmail which has gotten props in the past from various ppl and even stops bullets....... his natural durability thx to the SSS is off the hook his bone density is greater then a peak human of the same weight and height.

Much greater. =)

As the Russian said about Rocky "He is not human, he is a piece of iron." 
#412 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
"@daredevil21134 said:

" @FinalStar86: LOL.Well Im a die hard Daredevil fan to the T I almost have his complete 500 run and I know him and Elektra together can't beat Midnighter.I don't think Elektra can beat Deathstroke I really doubt that "

Feel free to stop by the Midnighter vs Wolverine thread and read my points on Midnighter. Here is a summery: Midnighter has no conclusive wins over anyone of merit in the WSU. His most significant win is over Assassin8, a skilled human fighter who was essentially a Batman analog, who managed to fight Midnighter to stand still for the better part of an issue before he was beaten. His average winning scenario count is 55. Fighting against the Madmax rejects Mercs (Brutus, Razor and Hellslayer) that number dropped to 5. He has been in scenarios with regular SAS soldiers where he couldn't come up with a single win that didn't invovle Apollo. In Human on the Inside, he was soundly beaten by a cyborg Shang Chi analog, because his powers wouldn't work unless his opponent attacked first.  His healing factor isn't fast enough to be a factor during combat, but it will fix him up after wards. His strength is only class 2, and his speed is only slightly superhuman if it is at all. Midnighter vs Elektra would be the same as his brief spar with Zealot... only Elektra is a telepath so she would have an even bigger edge. Slade has enough trouble fighting Nightwing to be able to beat Elektra. She would tear him apart.  http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-502532-respect-elektra.html "

You know what I don't what to say about that.I used to think Slade would murder Nightwing but lateley he's been standing his ground against him
#413 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" @daredevil21134 said:

Feel free to stop by the Midnighter vs Wolverine thread and read my points on Midnighter. Here is a summery: Midnighter has no conclusive wins over anyone of merit in the WSU. His most significant win is over Assassin8, a skilled human fighter who was essentially a Batman analog, who managed to fight Midnighter to stand still for the better part of an issue before he was beaten. His average winning scenario count is 55. Fighting against the Madmax rejects Mercs (Brutus, Razor and Hellslayer) that number dropped to 5. He has been in scenarios with regular SAS soldiers where he couldn't come up with a single win that didn't invovle Apollo. In Human on the Inside, he was soundly beaten by a cyborg Shang Chi analog, because his powers wouldn't work unless his opponent attacked first.  His healing factor isn't fast enough to be a factor during combat, but it will fix him up after wards. His strength is only class 2, and his speed is only slightly superhuman if it is at all. Midnighter vs Elektra would be the same as his brief spar with Zealot... only Elektra is a telepath so she would have an even bigger edge. Slade has enough trouble fighting Nightwing to be able to beat Elektra. She would tear him apart.  http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-502532-respect-elektra.html "
A few things, you were actually caught lying about the SAS Soldiers and Midnighter, you left out the part where Midnighter didn't want to kill them because they were defending their friend.  

So not only do you low ball, you purposely leave out details to make a character look bad

Slade owns Nightwing on a consistent basis, Elektra can't even beat Bullseye without him taking it easy on here, linking a KMC respect thread doesn't help your case

Face it, no one on this site takes you seriously
#414 Edited by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @SystemID said:

" @SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Doesn't matter if it happened recently or three years ago. It's still PIS and PIS feats are disregarded in battles. It's not an applicable feat.  

@FinalStar86: Agreed. Maybe not in this case (or at least not yet), but there are quite a few alts running around out there who I would like to completely ignore.  "
I don't really see it as PIS actually.. not when the entire issue was literally about the fight. So much so that she is on the cover of the issue standing over the Huntress. Face it. Your girl just ain't what she used to be. =)
#415 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

i notice when you arent articulate enough to debate coherently we result to insulting poster and calling them trolls... something never change on here.. 

only thing i seen is "Cass wins b/c she's better she's fought better" (sarcasm)

who?

umm. lots...  she's shiva's daughter and made batman cough blood in a sparring match.... she fought slade... 

you know who else fights slade and makes him look like a chump and is more impressive then Cass, Nightwing.. that's my boy and even then i dont think he can beat Slade nor Cap. but he sure as hell give Cass a fight and take a slight majority..

#416 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:

so shiva and cass have precog now"?  and its better then Spiderman's and Daredevils not equal but superior... b/c these are ppl he has fought and gotten the better of..  you want speed Cap has dodged a ricocheting  thunderstrike toss with a failing SSS in a sparring session.. he has bn in a jungle war fight with actual trained soldier two helo's opening fire on him while fighting a platoon with uzi's are shooting at him and he is the middle fighting them while also having the chuppa's firing with their on board machine gun... "
Cass hits harder then Daredevil Taskmaster and Crossbones who have all owned Cap before.  

Yeah? And Cass can smash through 3 inches of Quartz which is harder then steel is.  

Spiderman can't fight, and Daredevil's radar sense couldn't even predict what Crossbones would doe because he had a high metabolism lol

Come on now, even I know Cap has better feats then what your listing LOL
#417 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID:
OHHHH
#418 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" i notice when you arent articulate enough to debate coherently we result to insulting poster and calling them trolls... something never change on here.. 

only thing i seen is "Cass whens b/c she's better she's fought better"

who?

umm. lots...  she's shiva's daughter and made batman cough blood in a sparring match.... she fought slade...   you know who else fights slade and makes him look like a chump and is more impressive then Cass, Nightwing.. that's my boy and even then i dont think he can beat Slade nor Cap. but he sure as hell give Cass a fight and take a slight majority.. "
Sorry but I can't even comprehend what you're trying to say here?  
When has Nightwing ever once made Slade look like a chump? Never, in his own comic Slade owned Nightwin 3 times in the smae issues,  smacked him and Ravager around in TT.  Nightwing has never made Slade look like a chump.

Get your facts straight son
#419 Edited by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
#420 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:

" @SystemID said:

" @SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

@FinalStar86: Agreed. Maybe not in this case (or at least not yet), but there are quite a few alts running around out there who I would like to completely ignore.  "
I don't really see it as PIS actually.. not when the entire issue was literally about the fight. So much so that she is on the cover of the issue standing over the Huntress. Face it. Your girl just ain't what she used to be. =) "
Which is what SHOULD have happened.  

It's totally PIS. It was a plot device contrived to make Helena look like a badass. She got the upper hand on Shiva by throwing blood in her eyes, when Shiva has fought blind before. That's a move that never should have worked. Not to mention the "I've got brothers" line. Really? That's the best that Gail Simone could come up with? "I've got brothers". The fact of the matter is that if we go by legitimate feats and not PIS pieces of crap like that entire issue, then Shiva is a far better fighter than Huntress. Huntress is a brawler with some good h2h training. Shiva is one of DC's premiere martial artists who has dedicated her entire life to fighting, to mastering styles and to bettering herself. She is on an entirely different level. 
#421 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Dark King said:

Cass hits harder then Daredevil Taskmaster and Crossbones who have all owned Cap before.    Yeah? And Cass can smash through 3 inches of Quartz which is harder then steel is.    Spiderman can't fight, and Daredevil's radar sense couldn't even predict what Crossbones would doe because he had a high metabolism lol  Come on now, even I know Cap has better feats then what your listing LOL "

Daredevil vs Crossbones fight was PIS though
#422 Posted by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @thegentlemanrogue said:
" @daredevil21134 said:

A few things, you were actually caught lying about the SAS Soldiers and Midnighter, you left out the part where Midnighter didn't want to kill them because they were defending their friend.    So not only do you low ball, you purposely leave out details to make a character look bad  Slade owns Nightwing on a consistent basis, Elektra can't even beat Bullseye without him taking it easy on here, linking a KMC respect thread doesn't help your case  Face it, no one on this site takes you seriously "
No I wasn't caught lying, that is what someone said, but it isn't what happened. Midnighter wanted to kill them, he was pissed off, and Apollo basically said to him (paraphrasing) "I'm not helping you kill them because they were standing up for their friend" and then Midnighter had to backed down. I'd tell you to try reading the comic before you chime in, but its clear you have no intention on reading any issues that don't involve Midnighter kicking a missile.

Yeah that is a nice myth to perpetuate.... except an extremely weakened Elektra without access to any of her exotic abilities still beat the tar out of Bullseye without much effort. And Bullseye is Superman compared to some of the people Batgirl and Shiva have lost too. Perhaps you'd like to tell the class what happened when Batgirl tried to fight Mr. Fun?  A character who has been owned by Robin era Tim Drake in like two panels.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anyway buddy, I see several posters commending my posts and knowledge in that Midnighter vs Wolverine thread.... while all I ever see in regards to you is: A) you antagonizing people, B) you making sweeping statements without any evidence to support them and C) people calling you a bias troll... frequently. I'd say on the whole people take my more serious than you my friend.
#423 Edited by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" @daredevil21134 said:

A few things, you were actually caught lying about the SAS Soldiers and Midnighter, you left out the part where Midnighter didn't want to kill them because they were defending their friend.    So not only do you low ball, you purposely leave out details to make a character look bad  Slade owns Nightwing on a consistent basis, Elektra can't even beat Bullseye without him taking it easy on here, linking a KMC respect thread doesn't help your case  Face it, no one on this site takes you seriously "
Why are you so.. so.. mean spirited? I mean.. in almost every debate I have seen you participate in. You always end up getting so angry.. Dude, people aren't always going to agree with you. Especially about works of fiction. 

It's obvious this thread has come to a point where no one is going to back down. What is the point anymore.

EDIT: and if you read every one of my post on the vine EVER... you will see you are the only one I have EVER had this problem with.. you making me angry I mean. Which I should not have ever let you do to me. I let myself  get carried away.
#424 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue:
WOW!!!!!
#425 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

Cass hits harder then Daredevil Taskmaster and Crossbones who have all owned Cap before.    Yeah? And Cass can smash through 3 inches of Quartz which is harder then steel is.    Spiderman can't fight, and Daredevil's radar sense couldn't even predict what Crossbones would doe because he had a high metabolism lol  Come on now, even I know Cap has better feats then what your listing LOL "
i do know... i just dont need to go the extreme end to make my case and carry weight to my argument... i guess i could resort to insulting posters to discredit them but some how that just makes me look like a fool... when i could instead keep it on the argument rather then derail and ask the same questions what can she do that cap hasnt taken in stride?

Cap being punch by 10  tonners to 100 tonners.. not that we need to go to the extreme end to make a case for Cap and his durability we know  his armor is impressive we know his natural durability is superhuman..
 we know he has taken 1 to 30 ton punches in stride and kept on fighting... we know he can bend steel in his bare hands..... She isnt punching harder then Cap's average showing of durability

and yes, i am aware he has lost to some characters in his long spanning career only difference the ppl he has lost have established history you can go ahead and mock Cap's losses when he was missing his SSS or had bn freshly awaken from his hibernation and was adjusting to the world around him facing new villains and still learning and expanding his fighting skill knowledge.

tell me what Established villains has Batgirl beaten.. oh that right she fought batman in a sparring match and stalemated NW in the batcave ontop of a penny and beat her mom... yeh, that is some feat history for cass..(sarcasm).

you know what Red Skull and Crossbones done?

they beaten other established heroes from daredevil, Black panther, kingpin ect ect... and Red Skull has a cloned body of Cap and is also highly skilled.... these characters actually have established history with beating other meta's and even then Cap still schools them even when he is poisoned, degenerating SSS.... tortured.. etc etc...

pls. try harder.
#426 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

i do know... i just dont need to go the extreme end to make my case and carry weight to my argument... i guess i could resort to insulting posters to discredit them but some how that just makes me look like a fool... when i could instead keep it on the argument rather then derail and ask the same questions what can she do that cap hasnt taken in stride?  Cap being punch by 10  tonners to 100 tonners.. not that we need to go to the extreme end to make a case for Cap and his durability we know  his armor is impressive we know his natural durability is superhuman..  we know he has taken 1 to 30 ton punches in stride and kept on fighting... we know he can bend steel in his bare hands..... She isnt punching harder then Cap's average showing of durability  and yes, i am aware he has lost to some characters in his long spanning career only difference the ppl he has lost have established history you can go ahead and mock Cap's losses when he was missing his SSS or had bn freshly awaken from his hibernation and was adjusting to the world around him facing new villains and still learning and expanding his fighting skill knowledge.  tell me what Established villains has Batgirl beaten.. oh that right she fought batman in a sparring match and stalemated NW in the batcave ontop of a penny and beat her mom... yeh, that is some feat history for cass..(sarcasm).  you know what Red Skull and Crossbones done?  they beaten other established heroes from daredevil, Black panther, kingpin ect ect... and Red Skull has a cloned body of Cap and is also highly skilled.... these characters actually have established history with beating other meta's and even then Cap still schools them even when he is poisoned, degenerating SSS.... tortured.. etc etc...  pls. try harder. "
This post is full of so much fail and false information
#427 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue: Really? Using Cassandra's low showing to make your argument look good? Do you honestly think Robin is better than Cass, based on that? LOL.

How would you like it if someone posted Cap's low showing against Daredevil (who KO'ed him by tossing him across the room) or the time Taskmaster gave him a difficult fight?
#428 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
Hey Daredevil is the MAN!!! lol
#429 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: I agree.
#430 Posted by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Dark King said:

Outside of one example when Daredevil attacked the Avengers in the dark, he has never "owed" Captain America, the closest Taskmaster has come is some hit and run tactics, and the one time Crossbones owned Captain America it was heavily circumstantial and Cap was so out of it Crossbones was too embarsed to finish him off and just left. I can't believe you of all people would ignore the context of the examples you are citing and try and low ball Captain America.... oh wait...

And Captain America smashed through the reinforced windows of a SHIELD Helicarrier designed to stand up to the force of titanium tipped depleted uranium 30mm cannon shells... and unlike Cass he did it in one go and didn't have to work on it. He has also ripped apart Mandroid armor with his bare hands, and those things can shrug off heavy artillery fire. And I would love to see some citation that quartz windows are stronger than steel, because the only thing I could find was that they have a high melting point...
#431 Edited by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @thegentlemanrogue: Really? Using Cassandra's low showing to make your argument look good? Do you honestly think Robin is better than Cass, based on that? LOL.   How would you like it if someone posted Cap's low showing against Daredevil (who KO'ed him by tossing him across the room) or the time Taskmaster gave him a difficult fight? "

So yeah you missed the point, huh? 

Elektra being killed by Bullseye is a low showing, that a certain poster was using to discredit her. So I posted a low showing of Batgirls to illuminate the point. The fact that it is a low showing is essential... it is why it was brought up...

And the poster in question, already citied both of those examples before I brought up this one BTW.
#432 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
"Outside of one example when Daredevil attacked the Avengers in the dark, he has never "owed" Captain America, the closest Taskmaster has come is some hit and run tactics, and the one time Crossbones owned Captain America it was heavily circumstantial and Cap was so out of it Crossbones was too embarrassed to finish him off and just left. I can't believe you of all people would ignore the context of the examples you are citing and try and low ball Captain America.... oh wait... 

And Captain America smashed through the reinforced windows of a SHIELD Helicarrier designed to stand up to the force of titanium tipped depleted uranium 30mm cannon shells... and unlike Cass he did it in one go and didn't have to work on it. He has also ripped apart Mandroid armor with his bare hands, and those things can shrug off heavy artillery fire. And I would love to see some citation that quartz windows are stronger than steel, because the only thing I could find was that they have a high melting point... "
I remember that. Cap was all kinds of messed up going in to that fight.
#433 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

I once argued that Batgirl against Captain America, and while I think that she's more skilled than he is, he's obviously physically superior to her. That's just based on feats.

@FinalStar86:
Quartz isn't harder than steel. Quartz is the one of the hardest naturally-occurring minerals. Steel is harder, man-made, and composed of several other naturally-occurring metals (mainly iron plus carbon, and other durable metals of the periodic table.

#434 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" I once argued that Batgirl against Captain America, and while I think that she's more skilled than he is, he's obviously physically superior to her. That's just based on feats.

@FinalStar86: Quartz isn't harder than steel. Quartz is the one of the hardest naturally-occurring minerals. Steel is harder, man-made, and composed of several other naturally-occurring metals (mainly iron plus carbon, and other durable metals of the periodic table. "

http://geology.com/minerals/quartz.shtml
#435 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" So yeah you missed the point, huh?  
Stooping down to another user's level just to illuminate a point isn't really necessary. Wasted energy, I'm afraid.
#436 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" I once argued that Batgirl against Captain America, and while I think that she's more skilled than he is, he's obviously physically superior to her. That's just based on feats.

@FinalStar86: Quartz isn't harder than steel. Quartz is the one of the hardest naturally-occurring minerals. Steel is harder, man-made, and composed of several other naturally-occurring metals (mainly iron plus carbon, and other durable metals of the periodic table. "
Yeah come to think of it I've chipped a piece of quartz with a steel hammer before. So that sounds about right.
#437 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Dark King said:

Outside of one example when Daredevil attacked the Avengers in the dark, he has never "owed" Captain America, the closest Taskmaster has come is some hit and run tactics, and the one time Crossbones owned Captain America it was heavily circumstantial and Cap was so out of it Crossbones was too embarsed to finish him off and just left. I can't believe you of all people would ignore the context of the examples you are citing and try and low ball Captain America.... oh wait...  And Captain America smashed through the reinforced windows of a SHIELD Helicarrier designed to stand up to the force of titanium tipped depleted uranium 30mm cannon shells... and unlike Cass he did it in one go and didn't have to work on it. He has also ripped apart Mandroid armor with his bare hands, and those things can shrug off heavy artillery fire. And I would love to see some citation that quartz windows are stronger than steel, because the only thing I could find was that they have a high melting point... "
Doesn't matter if it's one of 10 examples, Cap has been KO'd by characters that he supposedly outclasses.  
LOL You're accusing someone of lowballing and taking things out of context? That's basically all you ever do to characters you debate against so don't start that crap with me.

@thegentlemanrogue said:
" @Static Shock said:

" @thegentlemanrogue: Really? Using Cassandra's low showing to make your argument look good? Do you honestly think Robin is better than Cass, based on that? LOL.   How would you like it if someone posted Cap's low showing against Daredevil (who KO'ed him by tossing him across the room) or the time Taskmaster gave him a difficult fight? "

So yeah you missed the point, huh?   Elektra being killed by Bullseye is a low showing, that a certain poster was using to discredit her. So I posted a low showing of Batgirls to illuminate the point. The fact that it is a low showing is essential... it is why it was brought up...  And the poster in question, already citied both of those examples before I brought up this one BTW. "

I wasn't talking about that fight, I was talking about her Dark Reign fight where she barely won even though Bullseye was toying with her and threw his weapon again.  You talked about Slade having trouble with Nightwing even though he pwns him badly in 90% of the their fights. 
#438 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" http://geology.com/minerals/quartz.shtml "
I stand corrected.
#439 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" http://geology.com/minerals/quartz.shtml "
I stand corrected. "
Indeed.
#440 Posted by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is much proof, if any, to suggest that Batgirl is more skilled than Captain America. What has she done really? She stalemated or edged out Bruce in sparing match (Tim Drake beat Shiva in a sparring match, anyone want to get on the Tim Drake > Shiva bus? What? No one? I can't believe it!), and barely edged out Shiva which was directly attributed to Shiva having a death wish. So her rep is founded on beating Shiva... so what has Shiva done? She killed the Armless Master (golf clap anyone?), beat David Cain and beat Connor Hawk... that's it. Outside of that her career has pretty much evolved her losing to Batman (with circumstances but still), and Batgirl, having more trouble with characters like Talia, Katana, Robin, Catwoman or Huntress, ect than she should rightfully have... and getting smashed into the ground by the fake Prometheus or completely outclassed by Black Lantern question in h2h even with Renee's help. The last Richard Dragon isn't canon. Bronze Tiger's history is convoluted and gets retcon'd virtually every time he shows up. Any fights she has either of them are pre crisis or questionable at best in there relevance to current DC canon.

People on Comic Vine say Shang-Chi hasn't done anything, seriously, take a good look at Shiva's resume. Seriously, what has Shiva done that would make her too skilled for Captain America? Because Batgirl's entire reputation is build on the foundation of Shiva's... and Shiva's is all hearsay and theoretical. 

#441 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
Tim Drake beat Shiva in a sparring match, anyone want to get on the Tim Drake
I've been wanting to bring this up but I been skeered.  >_<
#442 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue:
I do think Shiva is overarted
#443 Edited by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @daredevil21134 said:

No I wasn't caught lying, that is what someone said, but it isn't what happened. Midnighter wanted to kill them, he was pissed off, and Apollo basically said to him (paraphrasing) "I'm not helping you kill them because they were standing up for their friend" and then Midnighter had to backed down. I'd tell you to try reading the comic before you chime in, but its clear you have no intention on reading any issues that don't involve Midnighter kicking a missile.

Yeah that is a nice myth to perpetuate.... except an extremely weakened Elektra without access to any of her exotic abilities still beat the tar out of Bullseye without much effort. And Bullseye is Superman compared to some of the people Batgirl and Shiva have lost too. Perhaps you'd like to tell the class what happened when Batgirl tried to fight Mr. Fun?  A character who has been owned by Robin era Tim Drake in like two panels.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Anyway buddy, I see several posters commending my posts and knowledge in that Midnighter vs Wolverine thread.... while all I ever see in regards to you is: A) you antagonizing people, B) you making sweeping statements without any evidence to support them and C) people calling you a bias troll... frequently. I'd say on the whole people take my more serious than you my friend. "
I actually did read the Kev Mini, it was in the last issue and you did BS, These are the scans from the mini

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Where does it once state Midnighter would of ended up dead in any of the scenarios?  You think because he asked Apollo to assist him that he couldn't do it by himself?  That is the biggest load of crap.  Did you ever think that maybe it would of just been more convenient for Apollo to help him?  
Even if that was the case [and I'm not saying it is] in the first issue of his own series he was tear through tanks and kicking back tank shells, yet you want to pass this showing off as Legit?  
It really isn't debateable, you do low ball the hell out of characters you debate against. 
Nice scans with Cass, maybe I can show the scans of Cap getting punched out by Crossbones and Brock laughing off his hits?  
Right, except that this didn't happen, the last time they fought Bullseye toyed with her and even threw his weapon away.   

I see 2 posters commenting on your post, one is Dark King who I've been dealing with on this site for over a year, he is a massive fanboy and what he say is meaningless, he would of said Wolverine regardless of who was debating.  So that leaves 1.  

Uh huh, and all I ever see in regards to you is
Low balling characters you debate against
Overhyping characters you debate for
Leaving out important details to further lowball and BS

Go back and check out the Shang and Elektra vs Batgirl and Shiva thread, prime of example of people scoffing at what you say and picking every one of your post apart.

No one takes you seriously on this site, you literally are comic relief.
#444 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @thegentlemanrogue: I do think Shiva is overarted "
No more overrated then Cap, at least Shiva doesn't rely solely on overpowering opponents with superior physical stats, Cap does.
#446 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" I don't think there is much proof, if any, to suggest that Batgirl is more skilled than Captain America.
Which is why I said 'I think.' I simply stated an opinion.

@thegentlemanrogue said:
Outside of that her career has pretty much evolved her losing to Batman (with circumstances but still)
If there were circumstances that allowed Batman to win, why does this even count, not to mention that Batman admitted she was better than him?

@thegentlemanrogue said:
"having more trouble with characters like Talia
Talia attacked her from behind after she defeated Catwoman (and didn't even know Talia was there). This doesn't count, either. It's as half-assed as Matches Malone hitting Bronze Tiger over the head with a chair while he wasn't looking (true story). It doesn't count...

@thegentlemanrogue said:
" Katana
She easily defeated Katana in their first go around. Shiva went easy on her in the second.

@thegentlemanrogue said:
"Robin
He poisoned her, recently. Not a physical fight. What does their sparring match mean? It wasn't a real fight. What about the time he was doped up on that drug that gave him superhuman speed? Doesn't count, either...

@thegentlemanrogue said:
"Huntress
I supposed you're referring the fight they had recently, where Shiva was dominating her until Huntress spit her own blood in her eyes. Even then, she didn't even lose the fight. She got right back up and Black Canary interrupted it.

@thegentlemanrogue said:
Seriously, what has Shiva done that would make her too skilled for Captain America?
Does Captain America master new fighting styles every year and discard old ones? Shiva does.
#447 Posted by daredevil21134 (15939 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @thegentlemanrogue: I do think Shiva is overarted "
No more overrated then Cap, at least Shiva doesn't rely solely on overpowering opponents with superior physical stats, Cap does. "

lol
#448 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" I think the quartz being harder than steel is a technicality of the definition of the word "hard" and how it applies to the application of the Moh scale.

According to the Moh scale (below) glass is harder than steel... so clearly hard is not a synonym for strong, in this case.

HardnessSubstance or mineral
0.2–0.3 caesium, rubidium
0.5–0.6 lithium, sodium, potassium
1 talc
1.5 gallium, strontium, indium, tin, barium, thallium, lead, graphite
2hexagonal boron nitride, calcium, selenium, cadmium, sulfur, tellurium, bismuth
2.5 to 3 magnesium, gold, silver, aluminium, zinc, lanthanum, cerium
3 calcite, copper, arsenic, antimony, thorium, dentin
4 fluorite, iron, nickel
4 to 4.5 platinum, steel
5 apatite, cobalt, zirconium, palladium, tooth enamel
5.5 beryllium, molybdenum, hafnium
6 orthoclase, titanium, manganese, germanium, niobium, rhodium, uranium
6 to 7 glass, fused quartz, iron pyrite, silicon, ruthenium, iridium, tantalum
7 quartz, vanadium, osmium, rhenium
7.5 to 8 hardened steel, tungsten, emerald, spinel
8 topaz, cubic zirconia
8.5 chrysoberyl, chromium
9-9.5 corundum, silicon carbide (carborundum), tungsten carbide, titanium carbide, stishovite
9.5–10 rhenium diboride, tantalum carbide, titanium diboride, boron
10 diamond
>10 nanocrystalline diamond (hyperdiamond, ultrahard fullerite)
"
Source?
#449 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: If you click on any of those minerals, they all lead to wikipedia. 
#450 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Static Shock: If you click on any of those minerals, they all lead to wikipedia.  "
LMFAO!