#351 Edited by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I see what you did there.. you think you're being cute. And if you read the actual argument that's going on in the thread it's kinda already been established that Cap isn't "too slow" for her. Your game is still weak Michael Vick.

#352 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
Steve has fought other people that are faster and stronger than him and he always manages to find a way to win.you should read more Captain America comics because if you have you wouldn't say steve wouldn't stand a chance.Captain America always has a chance!!!
#353 Edited by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:

" Ah, I see what you did there.. you think you're being cute. And if you read the actual argument that's going on in the thread it's kinda already been established that Cap is "too slow" for her.

I already had this debate on a dupe thread on why Cap is too slow to keep up with her.  I don't have to explain myself to you of all people
@SystemID said:

" Your game is still weak Michael Vick. "

So are your sports analogies 

@daredevil21134 said:

" @FinalStar86: Steve has fought other people that are faster and stronger than him and he always manages to find a way to win.you should read more Captain America comics because if you have you wouldn't say steve wouldn't stand a chance.Captain America always has a chance!!! "

Yeah, that's called writing, it wouldn't be a very good book if Cap always lost.  And I've never seen Cap beat someone that had him beat physically and in terms of skill.  Caps fighting skill is severely overrated
#354 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @SystemID: Even if Cassie is more skilled than Steve in fighting he will find another wayto beat this kid,he's freaking Captain America so many people get carried away with cassie it's disgusting. "
So Cap will win because he will find a way to beat her ? Not a very good argument, I can just as easily say Cass would win because she'll find a way to beat her, chances are she'll be successful do to outclassing Cap in most areas. "

Their was an issue in Batgirl where she couldn't hit Slade she said his body movements are like a choir, Captain America and Slade are not to far apart in speed.So i'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you bro
#355 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Don't get me wrong though, I think Cass can be overrated too at times, but Cap also.  He does have a chance, but like a 3/10 maybe a 4/10. 
#356 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

what areas can she beat him in? 

you are being vague she isnt  faster, she isnt stronger, she isnt more durable.. his speed and reflex is enough to be mention by Black panther, Ironfist,  spiderman and wolverine all enhanced skilled MA  fighters some being superhuman..

what are Cassies lay to claim? sparring batman, sparring nightwing, letting robin win in a fight . fighting Lady shiva winning one fight? unable to read DS who was playing with her... oh and bunch of gotham thugs and mobster... her history nor her feats are impressive..

oh wait she punch a bullet proof crystal and punch through a brick wall after repeatedly attacks..

yeh, nothin Cap cant do, right?...(sarcasm).

Cap does what now fight superhuman's on a daily bases from asgardian troll, elfs, gods,,,.. meta lvl fighters, skilled peak fighter and olympics from lady deathstrike, Taskmaster, usagent, Daredevil, Red skull....eternals...etc etc.. 

#357 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @SystemID: Even if Cassie is more skilled than Steve in fighting he will find another wayto beat this kid,he's freaking Captain America so many people get carried away with cassie it's disgusting. "
Lots of things are disgusting around here with people's perceptions of their characters solely because they are a bigger fan of this company or that company. You see a lot of that in these "debates." You put a marvel character against a DC fan-favorite on the vine. It happens. An awful lot.
#358 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
So Cap will win because he will find a way to beat her ? Not a very good argument, I can just as easily say Cass would win because she'll find a way to beat her, chances are she'll be successful do to outclassing Cap in most areas. "
Their was an issue in Batgirl where she couldn't hit Slade she said his body movements are like a choir, Captain America and Slade are not to far apart in speed.So i'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you bro "
It's just an inconsistency, when they first fought he couldn't land a hit on her.  Even if she couldn't read his body movement [which isn't confirmed]  Slade has abilities that Cap doesn't, for example being able to control his body on a molecular level.  Cap does not possess this ability.  It's not just a matter of speed.
#359 Edited by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
lol.I gotcha bro.I guess they both can be overated sometimes lol
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
#360 Posted by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
Yeah, that's called writing, it wouldn't be a very good book if Cap always lost.  And I've never seen Cap beat someone that had him beat physically and in terms of skill.  Caps fighting skill is severely overrated "
And who pray tell have you seen Batgirl beat that is physically superior and more skilled?
#361 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
Their was an issue in Batgirl where she couldn't hit Slade she said his body movements are like a choir, Captain America and Slade are not to far apart in speed.So i'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you bro "
It's just an inconsistency, when they first fought he couldn't land a hit on her.  Even if she couldn't read his body movement [which isn't confirmed]  Slade has abilities that Cap doesn't, for example being able to control his body on a molecular level.  Cap does not possess this ability.  It's not just a matter of speed. "

Oh I see
#362 Posted by cascadeking09 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
It's cause she's the gotdamn batgirl.
#363 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Both of their fighting skills are overrated for sure though, when he fought IF, Danny noted that Caps form was basic and that he had a physical advantage.  This was a long time ago though and Cap has probably been upgraded but I haven't really seen anything that would put him on the same level as Iron Fist in terms of skill.  

Same goes for Cass, take away her body reading and meta speed and she would get creamed by Bats and Slade. 
#364 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
Lots of things are disgusting around here with people's perceptions of their characters solely because they are a bigger fan of this company or that company. You see a lot of that in these "debates." You put a marvel character against a DC fan-favorite on the vine. It happens. An awful lot. "

Yeah thats why I try stay away from the one Daredevil are in because he cleary does not get the respect he deserves as a fighter on comicvine
#365 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Any who Cass 7/10 .... kudos for whoever bumped the original thread

#366 Edited by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" @SystemID said:

" Ah, I see what you did there.. you think you're being cute. And if you read the actual argument that's going on in the thread it's kinda already been established that Cap is "too slow" for her.

I already had this debate on a dupe thread on why Cap is too slow to keep up with her.  I don't have to explain myself to you of all people

@SystemID

said:

@daredevil21134

said:

" @FinalStar86: Steve has fought other people that are faster and stronger than him and he always manages to find a way to win.you should read more Captain America comics because if you have you wouldn't say steve wouldn't stand a chance.Captain America always has a chance!!! "

Yeah, that's called writing, it wouldn't be a very good book if Cap always lost.  And I've never seen Cap beat someone that had him beat physically and in terms of skill.  Caps fighting skill is severely overrated "
If you don't like my sports analogies then you shouldn't purposely quote things I quote then say asinine things like "Cap is too slow to keep up with her.  He's going to die in this fight." when clearly he isn't.

You're not cute Larry Bird.
#367 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm interested in what the slade controls his molecules statement.. em i remembering things wrong? i am not aware in what context this was stated on panel...

can some one pls enlighten me?

#368 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
It's cause she's the gotdamn batgirl. "

Might as well call her Batman since she appears to be better than him
#369 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @SystemID said:

@SystemID said:

@daredevil21134 said:

If you don't like my sports analogies then you shouldn't purposely quote things I quote then say asinine things like "Cap is too slow to keep up with her.  He's going to die in this fight." when clearly he isn't.  You're not cute. "
I responded to Daredevil because he's a friend.  Has nothing to do with you but believe whatever you want.  And yes he is going to die in this fight. 
#370 Posted by cascadeking09 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
Might as well call her Batman since she appears to be better than him "
Lol. Dont say that cause then you'll remind me of something I don't want to remember.
#371 Posted by Sherlock (7491 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
She is better and Batmans admitted it
#372 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
She is better and Batmans admitted it "
I guess she is
@cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
Lol. Dont say that cause then you'll remind me of something I don't want to remember. "
lol ok I'll stop
#373 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
#374 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
Lol. Dont say that cause then you'll remind me of something I don't want to remember. "
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious..
#375 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Were aren;'t talking about Caps statement, were talking about Dannys statement, and Mantis is in the same boat as Gamora as being an acclaimed fighter with feats or wins over any credible fighters. 

#376 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
I see
#377 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

so what Cap's statement and legitimate fights dont have as much weight as the spotty history and a handful of fights where cass doesnt prove her superiority against the likes of bat's nightwing nor DS?

#378 Posted by cascadeking09 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious.. "
I dont want to think about it.
#379 Posted by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio

Fact of the mater is it takes more than barely beating Lady Shiva, (and having said win direct attribute to the fact that Shiva has a secret death wish) to be a legitimate threat to Cap. 

Cass' strength is 2.6 baseline. Caps is the equivalent of 10 - 20 trained fighting me. Batgirl's speed is 4.6 baseline. Captain America's speed is 3x peak human (significantly higher than baseline human average), according to Bucky. This isn't a fair fight, Cap is notably better in every way with the except of skill, where he is only marginally better.

#380 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @FinalStar86: I see "
They both rely heavily on physical stats vs fighting skill [not that they aren't skilled though]  
I would give Cap the advantage in physical strenght but she hits harder then he does, he'll beat her in endurance although this fight won't last long enough to where he can outlast here. 
Speed difference is too great though, for every hit Cap throws and misses, Cass will land 3-4 hits of her own.  Even if they got in an equal number of hits, he'll be taking way more damage.  
#381 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio

IMan!!! thats pretty hard dude,you think will die,in this fight?

#382 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

dont forget his neural kinetics which allows for his ability to learn at an accelerated rate and see faster, plus enhances senses enough to sense air current giving him able warning to a BP sneak attack...

dont forget what Cable Said: your faster, younger stronger double the stamina... Cable being an old warhorse who fought in future apocalyptic war since he could walk..(not literally exaggerating).

Wolverine refers to him as the Energizer bunny of the spandex set, he just keeps on going he doesnt tire and doesnt give up.

Ironfist stating that his form is basic but his speed is incredible....

Spidey stating his fighting style is a fluid movement going from one move to the next making it hard for him to dodge and getting set up...

Black Panther also said something about Cap's fighting style being different but the SSS makes him fast and hard to predict even with his basic style...

Spidey stating Cap's fist are mini nukes...

Daredevil stating he is hard to read and anticipate and his speed is above him... 

how many SSS amped dudes did cap take down alone?

Cap is not slow and he isnt unskilled... he isnt losing to a girl like Shiva and her body reading gimmick when he's fought ppl with similar and better Precog..

#383 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
@thegentlemanrogue said:
"Fact of the mater is it takes more than barely beating Lady Shiva, (and having said win direct attribute to the fact that Shiva has a secret death wish) to be a legitimate threat to Cap.   Cass' strength is 2.6 baseline. Caps is the equivalent of 10 - 20 trained fighting me. Batgirl's speed is 4.6 baseline. Captain America's speed is 3x peak human (significantly higher than baseline human average), according to Bucky. This isn't a fair fight, Cap is notably better in every way with the except of skill, where he is only marginally better. "

What do you say about that
#384 Edited by thegentlemanrogue (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:

" so what Cap's statement and legitimate fights dont have as much weight as the spotty history and a handful of fights where cass doesnt prove her superiority against the likes of bat's nightwing nor DS? "

Batgirl is awesome because she beat Lady Shiva, and Lady Shiva is awesome because she almost beat Batgirl. Hurray for circular logic!!! 

Seriously though, Batgirl had the "advantage" against Batman in a spar (big deal btw), and has beaten her mother twice, wins directly attributed to Shiva having a death wish. That's Batgirl's resume. Shiva has beaten Connor Hawke... and other than that spent the rest of her career as it stands in current continuity, losing to Batman and Batgirl, and having WAY too much trouble with B and C list characters (manly women and mainly at the hands of Gail Simone) in order establish some badass cred for said character... oh and one time she judo tossed Supergirl. Lady Shiva's reputation is largely hearsay, and Batgirls reputation is built on beating her...
#385 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll find something I'm sure.

#386 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"dont forget his neural kinetics which allows for his ability to learn at an accelerated rate and see faster, plus enhances senses enough to sense air current giving him able warning to a BP sneak attack...  dont forget what Cable Said: your faster, younger stronger double the stamina... Cable being an old warhorse who fought in future apocalyptic war since he could walk..(not literally exaggerating).  Wolverine refers to him as the Energizer bunny of the spandex set, he just keeps on going he doesnt tire and doesnt give up.  Ironfist stating that his form is basic but his speed is incredible....  Spidey stating his fighting style is a fluid movement going from one move to the next making it hard for him to dodge and getting set up...  Black Panther also said something about Cap's fighting style being different but the SSS makes him fast and hard to predict even with his basic style...  Spidey stating Cap's fist are mini nukes...  Daredevil stating he is hard to read and anticipate and his speed is above him...   how many SSS amped dudes did cap take down alone?  Cap is not slow and he isnt unskilled... he isnt losing to a girl like Shiva and her body reading gimmick when he's fought ppl with similar and better Precog.. "

Thats another great point
#387 Edited by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  I honestly don't give that troll any attention.  He thinks Elektra can take Midnighter and Deathstroke and that Silver Samurai is the best swordsmen in Marvel U.  No one takes this guy seriously or pays any attention to him.  I already had a debate with him on another Batgirl vs Cap thread.  He double standards like crazy, low balls characters he debates against and overhypes characters he debates for including Cap in this very thread.  Save yourself a headache..
#388 Edited by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
LOL.Well Im a die hard Daredevil fan to the T I almost have his complete 500 run and I know him and Elektra together can't beat Midnighter.I don't think Elektra can beat Deathstroke I really doubt that
#389 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:

dont forget his neural kinetics which allows for his ability to learn at an accelerated rate and see faster, plus enhances senses enough to sense air current giving him able warning to a BP sneak attack...

dont forget what Cable Said: your faster, younger stronger double the stamina... Cable being an old warhorse who fought in future apocalyptic war since he could walk..(not literally exaggerating).

Wolverine refers to him as the Energizer bunny of the spandex set, he just keeps on going he doesnt tire and doesnt give up.

Spidey stating his fighting style is a fluid movement going from one move to the next making it hard for him to dodge and getting set up...

Black Panther also said something about Cap's fighting style being different but the SSS makes him fast and hard to predict even with his basic style...

Daredevil stating he is hard to read and anticipate and his speed is above him... 

Cap is not slow and he isnt unskilled... he isnt losing to a girl like Shiva and her body reading gimmick when he's fought ppl with similar and better Precog..  "

Slade has the same ability and has never landed a hit on her except for one instance

That's great, he doesn't tire, that doesn't mean he can't be KO'd or killed, Crossbones did it, Daredevil did it, Taskmaster did it. 

That proves my point, Iron Fist stated that his form was basic but he had incredible physical stats, Cap relies on his physical stats more so then skill. 

I'm not denying that Cap hits hard

Daredevil said the same thing about Crossbones.  

You mean how many SSS Amped cannon fodder did he take down? I recall an instance where he took down 2

Cap isn't slow, just not as fast as Cass is.  Cap has skill but relies on his physical stats, he loses due to Cass outclasses him in most area's.  Shiva would kill Cap also.  
Cap has never fought anyone with better or similar pre cog to Cass or Shiva
#390 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra, no question.

#391 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Dark King said:

Cap is not slow and he isnt unskilled... he isnt losing to a girl like Shiva and her body reading gimmick when he's fought ppl with similar and better Precog..  "

Slade has the same ability and has never landed a hit on her except for one instance  That's great, he doesn't tire, that doesn't mean he can't be KO'd or killed, Crossbones did it, Daredevil did it, Taskmaster did it.   That proves my point, Iron Fist stated that his form was basic but he had incredible physical stats, Cap relies on his physical stats more so then skill.   I'm not denying that Cap hits hard  Daredevil said the same thing about Crossbones.    You mean how many SSS Amped cannon fodder did he take down? I recall an instance where he took down 2  Cap isn't slow, just not as fast as Cass is.  Cap has skill but relies on his physical stats, he loses due to Cass outclasses him in most area's.  Shiva would kill Cap also.   Cap has never fought anyone with better or similar pre cog to Cass or Shiva "

Interesting
#392 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
  Shiva would kill Cap also. "
Like she killed Huntress? 

Har Har Har,
#393 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
  Shiva would kill Cap also. "
Like she killed Huntress?   Har Har Har, "
Read the comic, then get back to me. 
#394 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID: Actually in your case, read A comic then get back to me
#395 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinalStar86:

lol lol
#396 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @SystemID: Actually in your case, read A comic then get back to me "
I did. Shiva pounded on Huntress. Huntress laughed in her face..

It was pretty self-explanatory. 

=D
#397 Posted by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I did. Shiva pounded on Huntress. Huntress laughed in her face..  It was pretty self-explanatory.   =D "
That entire "fight" was the definition of PIS. 
#398 Posted by daredevil21134 (15938 posts) - - Show Bio
@SystemID said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I did. Shiva pounded on Huntress. Huntress laughed in her face..  It was pretty self-explanatory.   =D "

Yeah she did
#399 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
"
@FinalStar86:
lol lol "
 I don't know why people try to use this site like a secondary Facebook or Twitter, if someone doesn't read comics then they should be on this site, especially on the Battle Forums.  Their wasting their own time along with everyone else's
#400 Posted by SystemID (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
Dude. Honestly. just give it up. I didn't know Spider-Man beat the herald in a comic that was made more than 15 years ago.. Give it a rest.