#751 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1:  

Steve has lost to characters that Cassandra would absolutely own 

Let me to disagree on this. Whoever cap has lost to, Cassandra might lose as well or at least barely beat him. But not even close to own IMO. 
=]
#752 Posted by MUTANT413 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

ya cass wins this

#753 Posted by beatboks1 (9828 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @beatboks1: hey by any chance do you have scans of Cass beating Deathstroke? "
I should but I have no idea where. I've got about 12 boxes of comics packed up in my roof, two book shelves (one 6' tall one 4' tall) full and another 8 or so boxes at my fathers place interstate. I'll look but make no guarantees of finding them (I've been having less and less luck finding what I want for scans in recent years- once upon a time i have all my collection actually linked i.e all batman comics together, entire runs in the same boxes all labeled. Last two moves have not been kind to my finding $%^t) .
#754 Posted by beatboks1 (9828 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @beatboks1:  

Steve has lost to characters that Cassandra would absolutely own 

Let me to disagree on this. Whoever cap has lost to, Cassandra might lose as well or at least barely beat him. But not even close to own IMO. =] "
For the most part yes. There are however a few ( ok maybe less)PIS losses that Cap suffered in the late 70's that Cass would own, that I was thinking of. To be honest i can't even recall who they were but i remember thinking "Come on guy's way blow Cap should kick their @$$", at the time. That was probably a  poorly worded on my part. I was really just trying to point out that his statement that Cap doesn't loose is wrong.
#755 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1:  

For the most part yes. There are however a few ( ok maybe less)PIS losses that Cap suffered in the late 70's that Cass would own, that I was thinking of. To be honest i can't even recall who they were but i remember thinking "Come on guy's way blow Cap should kick their @$$", at the time. That was probably a  poorly worded on my part. I was really just trying to point out that his statement that Cap doesn't loose is wrong. 

Yeah. One of them was being KOed when he was thrown by DD. 
But i understand what you are trying to say. Cap is very good but not that good. He obviously can lose and this is a fight that this would be the outcome IMO. 
=]
#756 Posted by PirateKing69 (4235 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @beatboks1: hey by any chance do you have scans of Cass beating Deathstroke? "
I should but I have no idea where. I've got about 12 boxes of comics packed up in my roof, two book shelves (one 6' tall one 4' tall) full and another 8 or so boxes at my fathers place interstate. I'll look but make no guarantees of finding them (I've been having less and less luck finding what I want for scans in recent years- once upon a time i have all my collection actually linked i.e all batman comics together, entire runs in the same boxes all labeled. Last two moves have not been kind to my finding $%^t) . "
okk thats cool...maybe someone posted some in another thread with her
#757 Posted by beatboks1 (9828 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @beatboks1:  

Yeah. One of them was being KOed when he was thrown by DD. But i understand what you are trying to say. Cap is very good but not that good. He obviously can lose and this is a fight that this would be the outcome IMO. =] "
DD is one that I thought at the time was a PIS loss. However I don't believe that DD is a character that Cass would "own' per se. It may be the DD fan boy in me but I can come up with a scenario or two where Matt could win 1 or 2 out iof 10.
@PirateKing69 said:
okk thats cool...maybe someone posted some in another thread with her "
Come to think of it if anyone has the scan's it might be Gambler. I vaguely recall then being thrown down on a thread in which he and I were on about 9 months ago.
#758 Posted by BarelyAverage (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap could take her. About Deathstroke? That one might be tough but I think people are underestimating the Super Soldier Serum, he doesn't really fatigue, can go toe to toe with Wolverine, and heals at about the same rate as spidey...sooo

#759 Posted by deathlife (496 posts) - - Show Bio

No one has beaten Captain America in a fair fight (except Iron Man) lol..

Cap wins this.

#760 Posted by Aphile (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumnut:

This fight would be similar to Cap vs Lady Shiva and I believe it could go either way, but considering Cap doesn't have the shield then I'm leaning here towards Cass. That is, if the fight doesn't drag on for too long

#761 Posted by Bo88gdan (5453 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#762 Posted by Morpheus_ (34237 posts) - - Show Bio
Not sure why people think the shield makes a significant difference, regardless of outcome. Particularly against someone who can read an opponent's moves before they make them. Unless we operate under the assumption that Steve's enhancements will render him unreadable, like Deathstroke's did.
#763 Posted by TheThe (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl.

Avatar image for the_vamp_knight
#764 Posted by The_Vamp_Knight (48 posts) - - Show Bio

cass ftw

#765 Posted by Picard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Not sure why people think the shield makes a significant difference, regardless of outcome. Particularly against someone who can read an opponent's moves before they make them. Unless we operate under the assumption that Steve's enhancements will render him unreadable, like Deathstroke's did.

Because shield give him more defensive and offensive abilities?

#766 Posted by blau1234 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
#767 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl with the STOMP

#768 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America easy win.

#769 Posted by robertloucksjr (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap a great martial artist and physically he just outclasses Batgirl. His strength/durability/endurance dwarfs hers and he should be faster as well. He has decades of experience fighting meta humans and he is great at fight awareness and battle tactics. All the great fighters read their opponents. Maybe Batgirl is especially good at it, but it ain't going to be enough. I am not even a Cap fan-boy, but he takes her easily.

• Peak Human Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be without being classified as superhuman.Captain America had been seen bench pressing 500 kg (1,200 lbs) which is consistent with his strength level, as benching is easier than military press lifting. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick.
  • Peak Human Speed: He can run at speeds of up to approximately 48 kilometers per hour (30 miles per hour), and has on occasion run a mile when under duress mile (1.6 km) in 73 seconds (49 mph/78 kph).).
  • Peak Human Stamina: Rogers' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours a without rest and before showing any signs of fatigue.
  • Peak Human Agility: His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist.He can coordinate his body with balance,flexibility, and dexterity. He also has the ability to leap 50 yards out in a single bound and 20 ft into the air without a running start.
  • Peak Human Reflexes: Rogers' reflexes border on superhuman level. His reaction speed is 20 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time.
  • Peak Human Durability: His bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal, to the highest human potential, which makes him very durable compared to a normal human. He is durable enough to the point that if a person beats him with a thick wooden stick, the stick would eventually break and Rogers would show little discomfort. This level of durability is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career.
  • Peak Human Healing: Rogers' healing speed and efficiency is at the highest limits of human potential, which means he can heal faster than most humans. The white blood cells (WBCs) and the SSS in his body are efficient enough to fight off any microbe, foreign body and others from his body keeping him healthy and immune to most if not all infections, diseases and disorders, also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.
  • Peak Human Mental Process: His mental performance has been greatly enhanced, allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible. One manifestation of this is his tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations. Rogers also possesses an eidetic memory, meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall. This enables him to remember any military tactic and apply it to any situation.
  • Peak Human Senses: Rogers' senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch are at the highest possible limits of human potential. He once said that he is able to dodge bullets because he sees faster than them.
  • Peak Human Aging The SSS dramatically slows Roger's aging due to extensively healthy cells. Sersi once stated because of this it is possible that he may indefinitely maintain his youth.This would presumably also include Isaiah Bradley and Josiah X, two others exposed to the Super Soldier Serum.

Master Martial Artist: Rogers is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being very skilled in multiple martial arts. His training first originated under combat experts Rex Applegate and William Fairbairn whose fields of expertise were European martial arts and Chinese martial arts during WW2. While the majority of the instructors' curriculums were simplified for training the Allied Forces, it is possible that they trained Rogers in the more complex techniques because his body was already developed for them and because the majority of his combat knowledge (including his gymnastic-based techniques) was already established prior to his awakening by the Avengers. As a result, Rogers is well versed in Boxing, Judo, Jujitsu, Historical Fencing and Wushu. It is also possible and likely that he studied more disciplines in the present after being discovered by the Avengers and working for S.H.I.E.L.D. but it has yet to be proven. He has utilized all martial arts techniques from physical combat to chi manipulation. Rogers is one of the finest martial artist earth has ever known.

Master Shield Fighter: His years of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allow him to accomplish amazing feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes and blocking incoming attacks, he is able to throw it with nearly perfect aim. Rogers can hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and could even achieve a boomerang-like return effect, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.

Master Tactician and Strategist: He is an accomplished strategist. He had been widely considered one of, if not the greatest, tacticians on the planet, both on and off the battlefield. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation.

Advanced Military Operator: Rogers is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, assassination, demolition, survival tactics, hunting, swimming, moutaineering, march or drill skills, map making, map reading, decoding cipher and other secret code messages, reading and making wood craft signs and other secret code languages, disguising, interrogation, computers, explosives, communication systems, vehicles and electronic appliances used in armed forces.

Master Acrobat: His years of training and experience have made him an expert acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist.

#770 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Cap a great martial artist and physically he just outclasses Batgirl. His strength/durability/endurance dwarfs hers and he should be faster as well. He has decades of experience fighting meta humans and he is great at fight awareness and battle tactics. All the great fighters read their opponents. Maybe Batgirl is especially good at it, but it ain't going to be enough. I am not even a Cap fan-boy, but he takes her easily.

• Peak Human Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be without being classified as superhuman.Captain America had been seen bench pressing 500 kg (1,200 lbs) which is consistent with his strength level, as benching is easier than military press lifting. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick.
  • Peak Human Speed: He can run at speeds of up to approximately 48 kilometers per hour (30 miles per hour), and has on occasion run a mile when under duress mile (1.6 km) in 73 seconds (49 mph/78 kph).).
  • Peak Human Stamina: Rogers' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours a without rest and before showing any signs of fatigue.
  • Peak Human Agility: His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist.He can coordinate his body with balance,flexibility, and dexterity. He also has the ability to leap 50 yards out in a single bound and 20 ft into the air without a running start.
  • Peak Human Reflexes: Rogers' reflexes border on superhuman level. His reaction speed is 20 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time.
  • Peak Human Durability: His bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal, to the highest human potential, which makes him very durable compared to a normal human. He is durable enough to the point that if a person beats him with a thick wooden stick, the stick would eventually break and Rogers would show little discomfort. This level of durability is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career.
  • Peak Human Healing: Rogers' healing speed and efficiency is at the highest limits of human potential, which means he can heal faster than most humans. The white blood cells (WBCs) and the SSS in his body are efficient enough to fight off any microbe, foreign body and others from his body keeping him healthy and immune to most if not all infections, diseases and disorders, also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.
  • Peak Human Mental Process: His mental performance has been greatly enhanced, allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible. One manifestation of this is his tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations. Rogers also possesses an eidetic memory, meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall. This enables him to remember any military tactic and apply it to any situation.
  • Peak Human Senses: Rogers' senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch are at the highest possible limits of human potential. He once said that he is able to dodge bullets because he sees faster than them.
  • Peak Human Aging The SSS dramatically slows Roger's aging due to extensively healthy cells. Sersi once stated because of this it is possible that he may indefinitely maintain his youth.This would presumably also include Isaiah Bradley and Josiah X, two others exposed to the Super Soldier Serum.

Master Martial Artist: Rogers is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being very skilled in multiple martial arts. His training first originated under combat experts Rex Applegate and William Fairbairn whose fields of expertise were European martial arts and Chinese martial arts during WW2. While the majority of the instructors' curriculums were simplified for training the Allied Forces, it is possible that they trained Rogers in the more complex techniques because his body was already developed for them and because the majority of his combat knowledge (including his gymnastic-based techniques) was already established prior to his awakening by the Avengers. As a result, Rogers is well versed in Boxing, Judo, Jujitsu, Historical Fencing and Wushu. It is also possible and likely that he studied more disciplines in the present after being discovered by the Avengers and working for S.H.I.E.L.D. but it has yet to be proven. He has utilized all martial arts techniques from physical combat to chi manipulation. Rogers is one of the finest martial artist earth has ever known.

Master Shield Fighter: His years of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allow him to accomplish amazing feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes and blocking incoming attacks, he is able to throw it with nearly perfect aim. Rogers can hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and could even achieve a boomerang-like return effect, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.

Master Tactician and Strategist: He is an accomplished strategist. He had been widely considered one of, if not the greatest, tacticians on the planet, both on and off the battlefield. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation.

Advanced Military Operator: Rogers is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, assassination, demolition, survival tactics, hunting, swimming, moutaineering, march or drill skills, map making, map reading, decoding cipher and other secret code messages, reading and making wood craft signs and other secret code languages, disguising, interrogation, computers, explosives, communication systems, vehicles and electronic appliances used in armed forces.

Master Acrobat: His years of training and experience have made him an expert acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist.

Thank you for copying his Wikipedia page.

#771 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America won't lose for some girl dressed in tights

#772 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America won't lose for some girl dressed in tights

Why do you always make silly, generalized statements like this?

#773 Edited by RBT (26712 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl ftw!

#774 Edited by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain. Comparable, if not equal physicals along with a noticeably higher degree of technical skill to top off her move reading.

#775 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Why do you always bother me? There is alot of trolls in this site and you bother me for just posting my opinion?

#776 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Wanna hear your opinion. Who is a better fighter. Batman or Cassandra?

#777 Posted by krauser99 (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap has the much "over all" better stats. While Cass only stat that is highlighted as very special is her speed. Combined with her incredible body reading skill.

But in raw strength, durability, damage soak, tactics, boosted mind, adaptability. I give most advantages to the Super Soldier.

#778 Posted by Frozen (21114 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has his Shield, he wins. He can utilize it effectively, and she may be able to body-read but she doesn't move faster than he can see.

#779 Posted by generator2000 (1501 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#780 Posted by patrat18 (11728 posts) - - Show Bio

BG.

#781 Edited by laflux (24721 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain. Comparable, if not equal physicals along with a noticeably higher degree of technical skill to top off her move reading.

This.

Gorgon throws them both of a cliff though......

#782 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

This.

Gorgon throws them both of a cliff though......

Gorgon's gunning to throw everyone on Marvel Earth off a cliff at some point.

Avatar image for captainjapansavestokyo
#783 Posted by CaptainJapanSavesTokyo (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Id give it to Batgirl, Shes basically has all the same skills as Batman, And Batman is Powerful