Captain America vs Alcatraz (from Crysis 2 )

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Captain America
Captain America

Vs

No morals

Bloodlusted on

Captain America has his shield and a pistol with 1 clip

Alcatraz has a Hammer pistol with 2 clips and his arrow

with 1 e explosive arrow 10 standart arrows and 3 stun/electric arrows

Who wins and why

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh Bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Alcatraz slaughters. He surpasses Cap in speed and is much more durable, he also has camoflouge.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Captain America

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave said:

Alcatraz slaughters. He surpasses Cap in speed and is much more durable, he also has camoflouge.

Yes but Cap has fought more dangerous opponents

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Captain America

Why do you think that

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JonSmith

I'm going to say Cap beats the zombie. Maybe it was the way I played, but the Armor mode really didn't seem that durable. Not to mention Cap's used to fighting superpowered opponents of all variations. Alcatraz will see Cap and go in as if Cap was an ordinary human in a spangly outfit. So even with Camo, it'll be Cap with the element of surprise. Alcatraz also won't be prepared for Cap's shield tanking his arrows, considering in his experience said arrows are immensely effective against alien armor. While Alcatraz may be stronger and more durable, Cap will get in close with his shield tanking the long range firepower, dodge and weave since he knows not to make assumptions on strength by appearances, and pound on Alcatraz until his energy runs out. From there, one hit to the head should be enough to elevate this Cyborg Zombie from half dead to full dead.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: That`s true but Alcatraz is something Cap hasn`t really encountered before. Also Alcatraz has the speed, durability and agility advantage.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spawn_123

@NeonGameWave said:

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: That`s true but Alcatraz is something Cap hasn`t really encountered before. Also Alcatraz has the speed, durability and agility advantage.

Cap has a chance he has very good reaction time and plus he has battles with more dangerous guys

adamatiumman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how could cap hurt alcatraz?!? on crysis 2 i saw a tank bullet shatter on alcatraz. caps shield has the potential to split the nanosuit but cap cant throw it hard enough . so IMO alcatraz murders cap and hopefully he does it quickly!!!

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

how could cap hurt alcatraz?!? on crysis 2 i saw a tank bullet shatter on alcatraz. caps shield has the potential to split the nanosuit but cap cant throw it hard enough . so IMO alcatraz murders cap and hopefully he does it quickly!!!

Cap has used the shield with enough strength to shatter Iron Man's Extremis helmet (armor that's strong enough to tank a nuclear explosion), chop off Ultron's adamantium neck, knock out Namor, and deflect a flying Mjolnir off its trajectory. All of which can sustain tank bullets as well.

Not that I'm saying Cap would win (I've never played Crysis before...), just that Cap's own base striking power added to the shield's constitution is pretty impressive.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alcatraz stomps easily..

adamatiumman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By adamatiumman

@veshark: k nice to know :) im glad someone put up an argument! but couldnt alcatraz just grab caps shield with his enhanced reflexes and use it

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark: k nice to know :) im glad someone put up an argument! but couldnt alcatraz just grab caps shield with his enhanced reflexes and use it

I guess? I don't know, I'm staying out of this one simply because I don't know squat about Crysis ;)

adamatiumman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers