Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Captain America

No Caption Provided

Dora Milaje

No Caption Provided

Rules

Win by Standard conditions.

Captain America faces Okoye and three Dora of her choice against Captain America in the same scenario/arena they fought Killmonger in.

Standard Morals.

Does Cap bring the American Justice or do we get another "Broken White Boy" :) ?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cap pulls it off.

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Broken White Boy", cracked me up.

Cap wins, I should think.

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins with slight difficulty

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap in a hard fight

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He dies obviously

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger > Dora Milaje

Killmonger > Cap

The only reason Killmonder could take the Dora Milaje was because of his suit's repulsion ability. Since Cap doesn't have that in the least, I don't see why he would be able to win.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:

Cap in a hard fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger < Dora Milaje

Killmonger > Cap

The only reason Killmonder could take the Dora Milaje was because of his suit's repulsion ability. Since Cap doesn't have that in the least, I don't see why he would be able to win.

Fixed.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Cap probably gets overwhelmed

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

@danieldaripper said:
@Foremostproxy said:

Killmonger < Dora Milaje

Killmonger > Cap

The only reason Killmonger could take the Dora Milaje was because of his suit's repulsion ability. Since Cap doesn't have that in the least, I don't see why he would be able to win.

Fixed.

Fixed again.

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By imagein

He can’t throw the shield, or it’s getting swatted away by Vibranium Spears. He can only protect a certain amount of his body with the shield, and only from one side, once they surround him. He only has one arm free to fight four people on offense, while the other will have to be committed to holding the shield, meaning he’s on defense most of the time (if he kicks that leg is most likely getting chopped off, and it’s game over from there). Dora Milaje have the reach advantage with their Spears, are wearing Vibranium armor, great teamwork, and bladed weapons which will be able to critically injure or kill Cap as opposed to needing to resort to blunt force.

He isn’t wearing a Vibranium nanite suit to dampen their tasers like Killmonger, and they won’t hesitate to kill him while he’s staggered like Rumlow and his Hydra goons in the elevator. Okoye got ragdolled like 100 feet by N’Jadaka momentarily, then got right back in the fight. They have absolutely no fear of dying if it means the rest of them will be able to get a clear shot to stab Cap. And it takes place in Wakanda, while Steve is a foreign national?

Captain America gets overwhelmed.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Cap

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger has a suit their can't pierce and they still manage to subdue him until he activate the stored kinetic energy, Cap has no such advantage. Steve dies.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got a nice mix of opinions here.

I do think think that Cap's shield is a factor though. Its a foreign weapon to them, and he can ricochet it. Plus while they have armour, I think a shield toss the head is at the very least going to stagger them

That's all I will say for now.....

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By imagein

Cap can’t ricochet the shield effectively in this battle arena, there’s far too much open space (the amount of time he wouldn’t have the shield in his hand would leave him open for far too long vs four skilled opponents with spears). If you’ve seen the battle area when watching the movie, you understand this.

The Dora Milaje are far too skilled to fall for a shield toss to the head like Hydra fodders, and even if one did, that moment leaves an opening for three Dora to stab him off rip. They don’t operate stupidly like fodders in other MCU films (ie, running up to Cap, even though you have an automatic rifle in your hand, etc). Also, if he throws his shield and it gets swatted away, it’s pretty much a given he’s going to die. Someone throwing a shield wouldn’t necessarily be foreign to them, Wakanda has the most advanced weaponry on the planet.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap dies

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with the Dora. They were overwhelming killmonger eventually albeit with casualties

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap in a close fight.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the dora, particularly morals on. They were taking on Killmonger, and managed to subdue him (until the kinetic energy blast, which Cap can't replicate), despite his Vibranium gear (again, much better than Cap's.)

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can do this. He may or may not come out with a few slashes from spear heads that grazed by him but overall I think he has the skill + weapon to avoid or block getting hit with anything significantly damaging long enough to take them out.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking Cap at first but if they can manage against a vibranium suited Killmonger who beat T'Challa then they could take Cap down.

Close fight, either can come out on top.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is far more skilled than killmonger

He shouldn't have much trouble

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Cap in Russo Force mode here?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is far more skilled than killmonger

He shouldn't have much trouble

I don't think cap is far more skilled than Killmonger.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap dies

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I think there's a very good difference in their skill level

Honestly with the added showings from Civil War I'd place Bucky on par if not better than killmonger

Seeing as he in civilian gear was contending with suited BP

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@royal_warrior said:

@jashro44: I think there's a very good difference in their skill level

Honestly with the added showings from Civil War I'd place Bucky on par if not better than killmonger

Seeing as he in civilian gear was contending with suited BP

I can agree Killmonger is on par with Bucky. However we saw Bucky challenge cap at the very least in civil war. So even though cap is better the gap isn't massive. In terms of this thread I can't really think of a time when cap has faced multiple skilled fighters that actually fought as a unit. If we are assuming all the dora Milje are around Okoye's level there not standard fodder.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'll side with the Dora. They were overwhelming killmonger eventually albeit with casualties

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@jashro44: fair points and saying he shouldn't have too much trouble might be an understatement but I think his shield gives him more of advantage than people think

I'd rate Okoye above Crossbones and the Dora above standard shield/hydra agents but although different circumstances we see cap dealing with mutiple foes in a environment that favours them over cap

I feel with his agility and shield he'd have an easier time because he can use it both offensively and defensively with also the added factor where he can feasibly one shot each of them if he was not pulling his punches

Bit off topic but in h2h would you put Okoye at black widow level or above?

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: apart from far higher durability, claws that would do bad damage and the fact he was fully prepared whereas buck wasn't, it makes a huge deal

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Dora Milage win in a very close match. He's skilled and has better physicals, but his shield won't be as effective considering they all have vibranium gear. Considering they had Killmonger subdued until he used that pulse, I can see them putting Steve Down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

fair points and saying he shouldn't have too much trouble might be an understatement but I think his shield gives him more of advantage than people think

Well the dora did have a hard time fighting Killmonger initially but after one of them died they were able to tag him. I think the vibranium suit is a more complete defense than the shield. It basically made it so that they only had the option of restraining Killmonger.

I'd rate Okoye above Crossbones and the Dora above standard shield/hydra agents but although different circumstances we see cap dealing with mutiple foes in a environment that favours them over cap

Cap's elevator fight is pretty good, all though he did get tagged. Admittedly it is hard to rank the other dora as they are mostly featless. I don't think they are too far behind Okyoe in physicality, as the dora are trained to fight in a unit so I think its logical to assume they can all keep pace with each other at least.

I feel with his agility and shield he'd have an easier time because he can use it both offensively and defensively with also the added factor where he can feasibly one shot each of them if he was not pulling his punches

Flipping around might not be a good idea, as they could make it so cap lands on there spears.

Bit off topic but in h2h would you put Okoye at black widow level or above?

With her spear I think I would rate her on the same tier as Natasha but I doubt she's better.

Fanboy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wipes them all

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I wasn't talking about Bucky, Panther in his suit has vastly higher durability and yes obviously it affects it, with his suit on he'd be able to take more punishment and let him fight more freely without worrying about buckys counters

I don't get how your debating this subject

A fully geared Black Panther in his suit fighting an unarmed Bucky in civilian clothes and your saying that BP doesn't have a massive advantage here?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A fully geared Black Panther in his suit fighting an unarmed Bucky in civilian clothes and your saying that BP doesn't have a massive advantage here?

He didn't really require his gear in the first fight. The only time it ever seemed to benefit him was in the last fight.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@jashro44: I still don't get how people can possibly say that

He's has he benefit of claws that have to be avoided and he can be far more agreesive because he knows an unarmed Bucky can't hurt him as easily when he has the suit on, to say he doesn't greatly benefit him is just plain wrong because there's two times during the fight on rooftop alone where if Bucky didn't dodge or block he would've been killed just due to the suits built in claws

Not to mention he got the jump and ambushed Bucky

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I still don't get how people can possibly say that

He's has he benefit of claws that have to be avoided and he can be far more agreesive because he knows an unarmed Bucky can't hurt him as easily when he has the suit on, to say he doesn't greatly benefit him is just plain wrong because there's two times during the fight on rooftop alone where if Bucky didn't dodge or block he would've been killed just due to the suits built in claws

Not to mention he got the jump and ambushed Bucky

Bucky was given plenty of time to recover (in fact after T'challa dive bombs him, Bucky is actually the one who throws the first punch). So it really wasn't much of an ambush.

And he never relied on his suit in the first fight. He was completely untouched and pretty much stomped him in that fight (Bucky did better in the other two):

Loading Video...

Also while T'challa did use his claws, he never actually did cut Bucky. So again it never amounted to much in this specific fight. Bucky just lost.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@jashro44: all that goes to show is Buckys awareness and reactions is good and BP failed to ambush him, he still had the drop and tried to attack from behind

Your contradicting yourself he didn't hurt Bucky and the only times it look dangerous was because of the suit, in fact if it wasn't stopped by the helicopter Bucky looked like he was going to bring it back, we see him have a firm grip on both Wrists and it looked to me Panther was worried

I'll debate this properly on the BP vs Bucky thread, feel we're derailing this

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dora in a hard fight

CaptainMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap might be afraid to hit women due to his morals. They might have the advantage. If it was 4 men, he probably would take them out due to his survival skills.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really disregard the fact 4 Dora almost defeated Killmonger and only lost due to his repulsion blast.