Captain America(MCU) Wolverine(Foxverse), Batman(DCEU),Deathstroke(CW) and Spider-man(Sony) vs Alien(Xenomorph) Hive

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By jumpstart55

Poll Captain America(MCU) Wolverine(Foxverse), Batman(DCEU),Deathstroke(CW) and Spider-man(Sony) vs Alien(Xenomorph) Hive (11 votes)

They clear it with easily 27%
They clear it with some diffculty 55%
They lose badly 18%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jumpstart55

The team has to make it though a pyramid covered in an entire Alien Hive with a queen. Can they do it?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They can. Especially if they can get Spider Man to kill on instinct, and realize these are vicious alien killing beasts. Hang on let me work up the plan...

A. I doubt they stumble onto this hive, so hopefully they'll have at least a little time to prepare and strategize. (Not talking even a day, just a few hours at what ever vehicle brought them there, Quinjet, or Batplane most likely. Batman, Cap, and Slade (in particular) arm up with whatever acid reducing compound he can whip up with what's on the Batplane (best case) or the Quinjet (worst case) Best case: A gallon Wose Case a quart. Gonna go ahead and just go in the middle ish and say a half gallon. Each one gets about a quart a piece in ONE canister that they can throw and produces a foam over a four foot diameter area.

This is all just to make things reasonable, plus this just makes sense...no way the five of them are just going to be "hanging out" out in the middle of nowhere and say "Oh, hey guys, there seem to be a bunch of deadly insect looking creatures on yon pyramid! Let's go see what's up shall we?"

B. Line of march is as so: Wolverine, Cap, Slade, Batman, Spiderman, but in a position where he can jump and move around a lot.

They start, by hitting a section of Xeno's that's as isolated as possible, Spiderman wraps them up, and for the few seconds they're contained Wolverine and Slade kill them, Cap puts his shield where needed to keep spatters from hitting people as best he can. Batman picks up stragglers and picks next targets. Stop for a second, let Wolverine heal up, his bones and blades won't be damaged, granted I'm ASSUMING the same for Slade's prometheum sword..I think it would be reasonable that it wouldn't melt.

My plan for this is that it's going to take days, to do this, and of course there are going to be countless tight spots where they're up to they're eyeballs fighting for their lives. However, Cap and Batman will have these "hot spots" mapped out with ways to exit in good order.

Eventually, they'll get to the Queen and the Egg chamber. With luck Batman will have several explosive batarangs and Slade will still have enough pistol rounds to blow apart the eggs, and/or Cap throws the shield to cut threw the rest.

Then they all go at her at once and hopefully kill her.

This is a VERY broad strokes plan of how they could POSSIBLY do it, against LONG odds. Odds are good one, or more of them will die, especially in the final day, or the final fight.

But that's the best odds I can give them.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heroup 2112 just ended the thread.

Nothing else to say lmao.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jumpstart55

Any other takers?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're talking about the covered pyramid like the footage they showed in AVP when the Predators activated the self destruct to avoid thousands of them from spreading; then the team loses...badly.

Let's just say, that's 200 Xeno's per person; everyone less MAYBE Spider-Man is getting dropped after like, 20...if that. Toss a batarangs, a bomb, a shield, knock out a handful. Then you're done with your ammo and even more have closed the gap. You're toast.

Spider-Man goes down last, but he def goes down.

Give the good guys prep and a few gadgets (like the Bat), and they stand a better chance.