Captain America (MCU) vs. Leatherface, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Matt Cordell, Jason Voorhees, & Ghostface

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d
deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Movie versions of the characters.

Fight takes place in the Hydra Siberian facility (real world).

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heymanimjusthereforfun
heymanimjusthereforfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody gets fodderized except Jason, who might die once Cap cuts off all his limbs with his shield. If that's not the Case then the team wins with Jason as MVP.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap drops everyone super easily to be honest. Jason will be an annoyance at best

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real world? Cap takes it.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m actually surprised I thought people would say cap gets stomped.

On another note Jason is strong and has to strengh to badly hurt cap but he is to slow to really do anything.

Besides him tho I don’t see anyone else doing much

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team overwhelms him.

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know all of these characters inside out, Ghostface and Leatherface can act as an annoyance, but they will be taken out easily. Michael could wrestle with Cap while Cordell shoots at Cap with his revolver or Calico, then Jason would join in then Cordell would too and the three of them would knock Cap out, just too much strength, then Cap would be killed in his sleep by Freddy. I know that Cordell, Kason and Michael would definitely overwhelm Cap together

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering there all undead monster types Caps gonna fight them like he does Aliens and Robots etc and tear them to shreds with shield throws and grapples etc

BadassBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cap slays. Ignore other human level characters, Jason and Michael are just slightly stronger than normal human, Cap is way more powerful who survives falling from high blocks and capable for holding a helycopter for a while. Michael will pass out for long time after hit by a car, Jason shows a low level undead power, but if his heart got crushed he still dies. Only Freddy have a slight chance to use dream magic to hurt Cap, but I personally think Cap's will is strong enough to break magic illusions.

The_Tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason and Michael are much stronger than normal humans lmao, but Cap still stomps them.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d
deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BadassBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@heisenberg57: Okay, I admit that they can do some crazy sh*t. I didn't made my point clear, I mean, they really are way more stronger than normal human, but compare to Cap they are "slightly stronger than human" in a relative way. Lifting a human with a knife or tear eyeball apart only requires power less than one ton to do so.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most Likely Cap unless Freddy Gets his Fire manipulation/Creation from Part 2. (If he doesn't and is more like Freddy vs Jason version than he aint no help either.)

I think Cap's Helicopter Feat puts his strength Far above all the others (And since he has Armor and is skilled to fight a bunch of guys in a small space he should be good)

Jason will get incaped (DON'T EAT THE HEART! lol)

Freddy will get incapped. Since it showed he can survive as just a head in FVJ (and he can control and put his bones together to fight in part 3) it's going to be harder

Cordell is a weaker Jason with a gun (a gun isn't going to help)

Micheal is the same problem as Cordell but without a gun

Leatherface will get taken down quick (And his stupid self might hit a teammate)

Ghostface is useless.

Captain America is just too strong/fast/skilled for any of these guys to take him down.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Comic Jason may give him a run for his money but other than that Cap with ease 8/10