Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

"I can do this all day"

VS

"KAL-EL NO"

Battle Rules

• Cap has Mjolnir and his Vibranium Shield.
  • Wonder Woman has her Gauntlets and her Shield (NO SWORD).
  • In Character
  • No Prep or Knowledge

No Caption Provided

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Under these conditions , I say Cap wins handily . He was a more skilled Thor in Endgame .

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins if he has all the powers of Thor.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what you think of Steve's durability.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Namebk

Her bracelets launched steppenwolf in the final fight in JL through a wall. Cap has been shown to be seriously hurt when he was knocked through a rock by Thanos. Wonder Woman can ko him with her bracelets.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: how is he going to get koed by a shockwave? Cap is durable if he wasn't he would have gotten laid out by thanos very quickly

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wondy blitzes.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

if you have to disarm your opponent before battle then the fight isn't fair.

Wonder Woman still wins

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Namebk

@miekskywalker said:

@namebk: how is he going to get koed by a shockwave? Cap is durable if he wasn't he would have gotten laid out by thanos very quickly

Cap got ko'd by Thanos and her bracelets sent steppenwolf further and threw a wall. She has also used her bracelets multiple times in the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25PTyHVRPc&t=69s 0:52 seconds. She can definitely ko him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman stomps him, you guys know he did no damage to Thanos right?

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dark_globe

@DammeFavour said:

Wonder woman stomps him, you guys know he did no damage to Thanos right?

WW wouldn´t be able to hurt thanos either not without her sword at least .
thanos >>> steppenwolf and she was loosing against him .
she would not fair better than cap against thanos so this point is irrelevant , and cap at least knocked him to the ground once .

OP: cap with shield and mjolnir puts up a great fight but loses the majority in the end .

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has no durability, if she gets her bracellets, lasso atleast she wins.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at WW´s caption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_globe: lol Diana was actually able to phase Clark with a headbutt, knock doomsday off his feet but sure she can't hurt the massively less durable Thanos.

Thanos>step based on what exactly? Dude took multiple hits from a superior opponent than Thanos has ever faced and got up like nothing happened but sure mste.

Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_globe: lol Diana was actually able to phase Clark with a headbutt, knock doomsday off his feet but sure she can't hurt the massively less durable Thanos.

Thanos>step based on what exactly? Dude took multiple hits from a superior opponent than Thanos has ever faced and got up like nothing happened but sure mste.

Lol

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@DammeFavour: How about you actually make an argument for that baseless claim of Superman being a superior opponent to anyone Thanos faced? Instead of just admitting you have none without that lol in the beginning?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: let's see, someone that can all but tank a nuke while weakened, can punch someone hard enough to fly across a town with enough momentum left to topple 500 tons of trains, punch someone to the top of a skyscraper, can tank getting hit through multiple a skyscraper, these are just from the first movie except the nuke and he did all of these without a single hair out of place

And don't forget the massive speed difference

Now how about you tell me who Thanos has faced that is approaching the strength, speed or durability of Clark

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stahlflamme

@DammeFavour: Let's see Thor all but tanked the quote full force of a star, Hulk oneshotted a skyscraper sized monster armored by metal that Iron Mans weapons couldn't scratch, Captain Marvel moved back a skyscraper sized missle against its propulsion direction. Doctor Strange held up a river via telekinesis. Scarlet Witch can telekinetically hold a building while acording to the directors not using her full power, which she did againat Thanos by the looks of it. So yeah there are plenty of MCU characters Thanos went up against with comparable feats. And he even did more to them than Steppenwolf or Wonder Woman accomplished against Superman.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoA219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap cus you took WW Only real Wepoon.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: Ikr ?.

OT: 6/10 either combatant. With her sword WW wins 8/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: what he took was akin to focusing the ray of the sun through a magnifying glass, it took nothing from the star (meaning it wasn't 'full force of anything') plus it provided minimal amount of kinetic energy seeing as how it failed to push an unconscious Thor more than a few metres.

Tea a skyscraper sized monster that can land with its full weight plus more on an actual skyscraper without doing more than kick up dust, Jarvis never said he couldn't get through, it said he would run out of power before he did, there's a reason why the Lazer was a one time only use in iron man 2. Plus the monster can drop into a church and the head can drop on a taxi without damaging it.

Yeah by applying opposing propulsion, you can literally see a giant rocket like flame stuff around her while she does this.

River tk is applicable in combat because? It's not like he didn't face Thanos before, did that come up?

I would like a source on that Wanda thing

You know the difference between step and eg Thanos, step wasn't even focusing on Diana and Co, all he cared about was the unity, so yeah seeing all the feats that Diana and Arthur have accomplished, armed with weapons that can kill him and stomping them like they weren't even there, isn't that exactly what Thanos did in endgame?

You've provided energy durability for Thor, now provide the blunt force,the one that actually got him stomped three times including IW cos I'm pretty sure Thanos doesn't throw punches with the full power of a star

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Naw, I don't think I'm going to bother provide you with anything given that you never made a proper argument and now just downplay anything that disagrees with your biased position. I mean you don't even want me to provide anything you just want to scream how your favorites are the strongest simply because. I have no time to babysit you and waste my time making serious arguments for someone who just wants to be disingenous about the argumentation anyway.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

if you have to disarm your opponent before battle then the fight isn't fair.

Wonder Woman still wins

I second that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap’s gear actually wouldn’t give him a huge advantage tbh. The lightning would do nothing but come back to bite him. And he would be able to be easily disarmed just like he was with Thanos. The added speed, shield, and bracers would mak this an easy win for WW. The lack of durability for Cap makes it hard for him to compete against anyone on WW’s tier and above.

7/10 for WW

With sword she might get a clean sweep.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman with ease.

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously guys? Wonder Woman is way too fast for Cap and she’d pummel him into the ground with her fist alone.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman. 10/10

I reckon she would twat him with Mjolnir at some point during the battle

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman. 10/10

I reckon she would twat him with Mjolnir at some point during the battle

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Diana murders if speed isn't equalised.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW murders.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW 7.5/10 due to speed.

Cap can win 8/10 with speed equalized.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins due to superior speed.

QasZdrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah Cap wins this 100%, when he was fighting Thanos his mind was way too sharp and faster, the way he was hitting the combos was insane, he could have smoked Thanos but of course the remaining 50 minutes of the movie wouldnt have been shown, Cap with the shield and hammer is best thing I have seen

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman slaughterhouse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd199bca0205
deactivated-5cd199bca0205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without her sword, Diana can't beat Captain Thormerica.

RIMSTALKER75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I have not yet seen Endgame....

Anyone giving 10/10 to either contestant is failing to quantify all factors involved in a rational manner IMO.

An important query for this fight - Is WW's shield capable of resisting blows from Uru metal? What is her shield made from? Has it taken blows from Uru hammers in the comics in the past?

WW has superior speed, durability, power. We must assume (which I don't like doing) that her shield is made from a metal strong enough to resist a bludgeoning from Mjolnir which is made of Uru, the densest metal known. Provided this is so, her bracelets are irrelevant & redundant in this scenario as she must retain the shield to defend from Mjolnir & cannot bring her bracelets together to shockwave him (he'll be swinging like a bastard the whole time don't forget, one hand for Cap & one hand/shield for Mjolnir), even so, WW speeds around Cap striking at will. He will last a while but will not be able to withstand the assault forever.

Here's the real pivot point in all this though. If Cap knows how to wield Mjolnir to its full potential, Mjolnir can strike at faster than light speeds, from multiple angles, unerringly & without end. Nothing WW has in either equipment or abilities can deny, prevent or withstand this. Provided this is so, Cap will win easily. Not to mention bringing Mjolnir's many other abilities into play.

However, since we are using a noob Cap. One whom is not familiar with the usage of Mjolnir, he will wield it inefficiently, giving WW the advantage & allowing the first scenario above to play out. That's not to say there won't be those times where Cap manages to stun her with Mjolnir & gain the win.

I find this to be a slightly unfair matchup - nevertheless - WW to win 7/10 times.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve easily. With the shield and Mjolnir, this is spite.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rimstalker75:

Here's the real pivot point in all this though. If Cap knows how to wield Mjolnir to its full potential, Mjolnir can strike at faster than light speeds, from multiple angles, unerringly & without end. Nothing WW has in either equipment or abilities can deny, prevent or withstand this. Provided this is so, Cap will win easily. Not to mention bringing Mjolnir's many other abilities into play.

No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 death4bunnies  Moderator

@rimstalker75:

Watch the movie, then tag me with your reaction to the post you just made.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman still stomps. The speed gap is too much.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman still stomps. The speed gap is too much.

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SireMystKing52

Why is this a battle? Jesus, some of you people hype up MCU characters more than you do comic Hulk and I shouldn't have to explain to anyone how bad that is...

RIMSTALKER75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@wrathofthebrad: Moronic response. Explain yourself. What is wrong with what I wrote, if you make decent points I will acknowledge it. Act like a child though...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 death4bunnies  Moderator

@ecgelsv:

I think Cap got the stats of Thor with Mjolnir.

His punches, kicks, shield bash were all way above super soldier level once he was wielding Mjolnir. I think his durability was likewise amped.