#1 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight at the airport where the Avengers fought in Civil War. Everyone is in character, win by kill or KO.

#2 Posted by Rockette (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Cap stand-ins take this pretty handily.

#3 Posted by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette said:

Maybe. I don't really know too much about Dick being Batman tho. Azrael was pretty strong as Batman tho, I think he could at least take down Sam? Correct me if I'm wrong.

#4 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say team 1 doesn't really job anymore but team 2 still does on occasion, because DC has to keep them below Batman level where Marvel doesn't rally worry about stuff like that

@rockette said:

Maybe. I don't really know too much about Dick being Batman tho. Azrael was pretty strong as Batman tho, I think he could at least take down Sam? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Grayson is kind of inconsistent. He jobbed a lot in his 90s runs that got bumped up a bit until Tarantula happened. The entire year prior to him taking the cowl under Morrison other writers were bumping him up. So the latest Dick Grayson Batman was pretty top tier. Took down Jason was handling all of Atman's rogues. Took down Deathstroke and so on.

I feel like they regressed him in the New 52, but some might disagree. Grayson has feats that can put him right there with Batman but a lot of writers have thrown in lowlights over the years to keep him down. He's got such a long history people can pick what they want. You can pick his high notes from Wolfman Perez Teen Titans and Morrison and cherry pick some instances from his comic runs. Or you can cherry pick his low instances in Batman books and his own books

#5 Posted by Rockette (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette said:

I like Dick better as Nightwing. The MVP here is Bucky-Cap, imo.

#6 Posted by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

I'd say team 1 doesn't really job anymore but team 2 still does on occasion, because DC has to keep them below Batman level where Marvel doesn't rally worry about stuff like that

@cosmic_templar said:
@rockette said:

Grayson is kind of inconsistent. He jobbed a lot in his 90s runs that got bumped up a bit until Tarantula happened. The entire year prior to him taking the cowl under Morrison other writers were bumping him up. So the latest Dick Grayson Batman was pretty top tier. Took down Jason was handling all of Atman's rogues. Took down Deathstroke and so on.

I feel like they regressed him in the New 52, but some might disagree. Grayson has feats that can put him right there with Batman but a lot of writers have thrown in lowlights over the years to keep him down. He's got such a long history people can pick what they want. You can pick his high notes from Wolfman Perez Teen Titans and Morrison and cherry pick some instances from his comic runs. Or you can cherry pick his low instances in Batman books and his own books

Ok. Thanks for the help bro :D. I haven't read the Teen Titans run by Morrison. Any good story arcs you would recommend? I did like the "Grayson" (2014) solo series tho.