Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vouile

Rules and Conditions

• Battle takes place mid-day on a building surrounded by other building tops (close enough for them to jump off of to land on another).
  • Each team starts one building top from each other with a building top in between.
  • Each team has standard gear.
  • Morals on for each side but each combatant is going at their best.
  • Current versions up to date for each side.
  • Fight to KO or death.
  • Round 2: Purely hand to hand combat in an open area; Fight to the death.
  • Round 3: Add Daredevil to team 1 and Nightwing to team 2. Play out round 1 with the same rules.
  • Round 4: Add Daredevil to team 1 and Nightwing to team 2. Play out round 2 with the same rules.

FIGHT! :D

Vouile

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Captain America & Hawkeye take this.

Better teamwork, and really, they should have near perfect synchronicity.

In pure hand to hand, I feel the Marvel team take it too. Batman is probably the better martial artist, but Steve's definitely the better physical specimen. I just don't see Bruce's skill as trumping Steve's enough to overcome the difference the serum makes.

I feel Clint is better hand to hand than Oliver ... but I could be proven wrong.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DCsuperman0007

battle 1 draw

battle 2 team 2 because of batman's fighting skills

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By darktiger

@Super_SoldierXII said:

In pure hand to hand, I feel the Marvel team take it too. Batman is probably the better martial artist, but Steve's definitely the better physical specimen. I just don't see Bruce's skill as trumping Steve's enough to overcome the difference the serum makes.

I feel Clint is better hand to hand than Oliver ... but I could be proven wrong.

Ollie is better he got training from natas after that he almost beat deathstroke

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vouile
Tjdes63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tjdes63

Hawkeye and Captain America take this.

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Asagod

@darktiger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Ollie is better he got training from natas after that he almost beat deathstroke

Clint Barton was trained by Captain America since he entered the Avengers, he has also played as Ronin for some time; Oliver Queen hasn't many feats to prove he can take Hawkeye down (If you have scans please post them).

• Round 1: Draw; Captain America and Batman would last for too long, even though I think it could go to Captain America's side, Green Arrow and Hawkeye is Stalemate.
  • Round 2: Marvel; Without his weaponry, Batman can't defeat Captain America. Hawkeye can defeat Green Arrow
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

Round 1: DC

Round 2: Marvel

Rounds 3 and 4 Marvel Wins...Dick just can't stand against Matt.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@Asagod said:

@darktiger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Clint Barton was trained by Captain America since he entered the Avengers, he has also played as Ronin for some time; Oliver Queen hasn't many feats to prove he can take Hawkeye down (If you have scans please post them).

• Round 1: Draw; Captain America and Batman would last for too long, even though I think it could go to Captain America's side, Green Arrow and Hawkeye is Stalemate.
  • Round 2: Marvel; Without his weaponry, Batman can't defeat Captain America. Hawkeye can defeat Green Arrow

Clint > to GA in CQC. Cap > Batman in CQC. Team Marvel Both rounds 1 and 2.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team Marvel should take this in a close bout.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By tg1982

Marvel takes this in all rounds for reasons that Super_SoldierXII stated.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Onemoreposter

...Batman....

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hudyman

@Super_SoldierXII said:

If you have seen the new Green arrow tv show. There is no way on earth you will be saying that.

Skip to 1:53

i'd like to see hawkeye do that.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@hudyman:

I'm aware of the T.V. show.

Make a thread delineating Movie G.A versus 616 Clint and find out what the Vine thinks. As this thread concerns comic characters, my opinion stands.

And Clint has done far better than that ... taking out 4 armed goons looks impressive on T.V.

However, it's a basic level feat in comic land.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hudyman

@Super_SoldierXII: No You miss the whole point. He took out 4 armed guys, While he was unarmed himself. In the Tv show, oliver is stuck on an island for 5 years. He has to learn how to adapt. That is how he learns his skills. When it comes to archery. He wins, He is much more accurate that Hawkeye. Fighting could go either way.

Now this is Oliver taking down a whole mafia building. This was the only clip i could find of the fight.

Now if you dont mind. Im off to watch some Arrow.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By desmond006

Cap and Hawkeye the first 2 rounds IMO.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@hudyman:

I didn't miss the point. I watched the episode. I know what happens and how.

If anyone is missing the point here, I'm afraid it's probably you ... the feat is impressive on T.V but very mediocre in comics. It's that simple. Heck, Ult. Hawkeye was bound and took out just as many armed men by tearing off and flicking his fingernails. So yeah ... like I said, mediocre in the land of comics.

A very good debate, matching feats, could be had as to who is the better marksman. I really don't think you can say offhandedly that Olly is the much more accurate marksman. That reeks of mere biased opinion more than anything else.

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SwordandShields

Marvel take this. Cap IMO is better than Batman and Hawkeye vs Green Arrow stalemate but after Bats is defeated Marvel gang on Solo Green Arrow.

Round 1-Team Cap and Hawkeye.

Round 2- Team Cap and Hawkeye with much difficulty.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hudyman

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@hudyman:

I didn't miss the point. I watched the episode. I know what happens and how.

If anyone is missing the point here, I'm afraid it's probably you ... the feat is impressive on T.V but very mediocre in comics. It's that simple. Heck, Ult. Hawkeye was bound and took out just as many armed men by tearing off and flicking his fingernails. So yeah ... like I said, mediocre in the land of comics.

A very good debate, matching feats, could be had as to who is the better marksman. I really don't think you can say offhandedly that Olly is the much more accurate marksman. That reeks of mere biased opinion more than anything else.

I find your lack of understanding Disturbing. and how exactly am i biased? i said Oliver is the more accurate archer. Because if you read his comics, Its easy to understand why.

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ygoox

1 - DC, Batman and Cap would take a long time, meanwhile Ollie would defeat Clint( better skill with a bow, better tech) and team-up with Batman against Cap.

2 - Marvel, pretty much the same thing, but in favor of Marvel's team.

3 - DC, same thing as round 1, Nightwing can take DD down( More agile, better tech)

3 - Marvel, same thing as round 2, Clint would beat Ollie and team up with the other guys to win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By laflux

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I would make you right on that. He ran around as Ronin for a time, although in recent issues he did Job against some fodder.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@hudyman said:

I find your lack of understanding Disturbing

You're easily disturbed. And lack of understanding of what pray tell? I quoted what you said word for word. Them there weren't my words, they were yours. So I didn't misunderstand a damn thing. You state offhandedly that Green Arrow is the MUCH MORE accurate marksmen without providing a shred of reasoning and / or evidence as to how and why.

So I call you on it.

and how exactly am i biased?

I said it reeks of bias, meaning your comment comes off as such. Because you proffer an extreme opinion (i.e. Oliver is MUCH MORE ACCURATE than Hawkeye) without supporting it at all, whatsoever. Anytime someone uses superlatives or extremes without backing the claim, their comment is suspect at best.

It's not like you're saying Flash is way faster than Batman where it goes without saying ... It does not 'go without saying' that Oliver is much more accurate than Hawkeye. It's debatable and you have to substantiate your claims or risk the kind of feedback I proffered.

i said Oliver is the more accurate archer.

No. Once again, you said he's the much more accurate archer. That's exaggerating and placing undue emphasis. Now to lessen the impact, you're trying to renege, claiming you simply said he's more accurate. Not me who has trouble comprehending what was said and in the manner in which it was said, it would seem.

Because if you read his comics, Its easy to understand why.

Right. To which I'd say right back at you. If you read Hawkeye, you'd know why folks might feel it very much debatable.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I would make you right on that. He ran around as Ronin for a time, although in recent issues he did Job against some fodder.

Meh ... I really don't remember Clint as 'Ronin' doing anything all that impressive. Do you? (That's why I generally gloss over the Ronin bit).

Conversely, if someone can actually show me Olly pulling off shots that Clint has not approached in his career, instead of just touting he's oh so much better without showing a damn thing, I'm willing to call Olly the better shot.

Though I'm fairly confident I have a plethora of showings for Clint that would prove fairly hard to top.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Hawk, DD tips the fight even more. Marvel wins

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By hudyman

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@hudyman said:

I find your lack of understanding Disturbing

You're easily disturbed. And lack of understanding of what pray tell? I quoted what you said word for word. Them there weren't my words, they were yours. So I didn't misunderstand a damn thing. You state offhandedly that Green Arrow is the MUCH MORE accurate marksmen without providing a shred of reasoning and / or evidence as to how and why.

So I call you on it.

and how exactly am i biased?

I said it reeks of bias, meaning your comment comes off as such. Because you proffer an extreme opinion (i.e. Oliver is MUCH MORE ACCURATE than Hawkeye) without supporting it at all, whatsoever. Anytime someone uses superlatives or extremes without backing the claim, their comment is suspect at best.

It's not like you're saying Flash is way faster than Batman where it goes without saying ... It does not 'go without saying' that Oliver is much more accurate than Hawkeye. It's debatable and you have to substantiate your claims or risk the kind of feedback I proffered.

i said Oliver is the more accurate archer.

No. Once again, you said he's the much more accurate archer. That's exaggerating and placing undue emphasis. Now to lessen the impact, you're trying to renege, claiming you simply said he's more accurate. Not me who has trouble comprehending what was said and in the manner in which it was said, it would seem.

Because if you read his comics, Its easy to understand why.

Right. To which I'd say right back at you. If you read Hawkeye, you'd know why folks might feel it very much debatable.

Im not even going to bother to continue this argument. Its just like Robin hood vs Legolas. Whatever someone brings up, can easily be countered by the opponent.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hudyman

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Conversely, if someone can actually show me Olly pulling off shots that Clint has not approached in his career, instead of just touting he's oh so much better without showing a damn thing,

Yeah i know, i find that annoying too.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain america beats batman. Cap's on par with batman h2h, but has the fighting advantage due to his superior agility and acrobatic skills. Plus the shield.

Green arrow is better than Hawkeye. Feats aside, lets get down to the facts!: Oliver CREATED his own bow n arrows. He mastered archary to SURVIVE. He HUNTED animals.

Hawkeye: GIVEN an arrow. TAUGHT archery. Mastered it to MAKE MONEY. Did CARNY TRICKS... CARNY TRICKS!!!!

Plus Hawkeye is used to fighting on teams, Oliver goes solo and has that under dog vibe, taking out guys stronger than Hawkeye.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Ollie

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Toss up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Batman = Cap.

Green Arrow > Hawkeye.

Daredevil > Nightwing.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel.

Avatar image for werewolfbynight
WerewolfByNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WerewolfByNight

bump

MyScreen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@vouile: its batman vs captain america batman with prep.

Fat-Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fat-Jesus

Green arrow and Captain America are my two favourite comic book heros ever so it's hard to say. But I think team Dc will take this In a tight belt!!

(My favourite comic book characters are Deadpool, GA and the Cap but I rate batman and DD right up there, love both Dc and marvel I really don't understand why everyone is so bias?)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team for the most part.